Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:41:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NYAN/BMF/CPA CLAIMS (latest news in post #45)  (Read 7090 times)
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 05:59:36 PM

I found my csv file from 2012-09-18
Code:
buy,2012-09-04 20:57:31,1.00000002,YARR,10,,, 

Someone bought 1 share from me at 1.26 and I was left with 9

NYAN.A and C buy orders and divs:

Code:
dividend,2012-09-15 14:41:06,0.13159584,NYAN.C,,,,
dividend,2012-09-15 14:21:21,0.4,NYAN.A,,,,
dividend,2012-09-08 22:55:12,0.16,NYAN.C,,,,
dividend,2012-09-08 22:38:58,0.4,NYAN.A,,,,
dividend,2012-09-02 07:37:14,0.96,NYAN.C,,,,
dividend,2012-09-02 07:16:36,0.4,NYAN.A,,,,
dividend,2012-08-26 05:45:59,0.62778048,NYAN.C,,,,
dividend,2012-08-26 05:21:19,0.4,NYAN.A,,,,
dividend,2012-08-19 03:51:57,0.4,NYAN.A,,,,
buy,2012-08-18 14:34:07,1.01,NYAN.A,40,,,
buy,2012-08-12 11:18:15,1.0,NYAN.C,20,,,
dividend,2012-08-12 10:29:04,1.03423788,NYAN.C,,,,
buy,2012-08-07 11:15:11,1.07,NYAN.C,4,,,
buy,2012-08-07 11:15:11,1.05,NYAN.C,6,,,
buy,2012-08-05 09:03:28,1.0,NYAN.C,2,,,

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 06:01:45 PM

And here is another embarrassing trade of CPA

Code:
buy,2012-09-18 12:32:04,0.05,CPA,103,,,

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
Luceo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Per aspera ad astra!

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 06:08:35 PM

I had some YARR and some NYAN.B.

Thanks for running good assets usagi, I don't blame you for anything that happened with GLBSE.

This statement signifies my intention to write off these assets. I wont put a friend through any stress over a few BTC.

burnside
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2012, 06:20:09 PM

By the way. The night that GLBSE shutdown I happened to be drinking. So I finished the bottle and I got really sick. This apparently lowered my immune system and I got some kind of very bad stomach flu. I couldn't hold down food or water for days, anything I ate or drank came out one end or the other, with pretty much the same consistency. Since I was dehydrated I got a kidney stone. A big one that took 2 weeks to come out. A couple days after that I had blood in my urine again; it was another stone, more that 2x as big as the previous one. Dunno if you've ever had a bad hangover, or a bad stomach flu, or kidney stones, but I had all that back to back. It actually wasn't as painful as usual. I didn't turn white and pass out this time. But I was in and out of the hospital for a couple weeks on IVs and stuff.

I'm sure lots of people are happy to hear I suffered, but I am not asking for sympathy. I assure you I feel fine right now. I'm just stating why I didn't come online for a month.

Glad you're feeling better.  Drink better quality stuff next time.  Wink

I held 92 shares of NYAN.B.  Only reason I know this (and only real proof I have) is that I emailed you offering to sell them when you were buying shares back.

Per my posts in other threads of securities I owned, my preference would be that you collect info now, but do not act on it for 3-6 months on the off-chance that Nefario actually follows through.  I have high (probably unrealistically high) hopes that if he does follow through it won't all end up being a write-off.

Cheers.

usagi (OP)
VIP

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 06:40:53 PM

By the way. The night that GLBSE shutdown I happened to be drinking. So I finished the bottle and I got really sick. This apparently lowered my immune system and I got some kind of very bad stomach flu. I couldn't hold down food or water for days, anything I ate or drank came out one end or the other, with pretty much the same consistency. Since I was dehydrated I got a kidney stone. A big one that took 2 weeks to come out. A couple days after that I had blood in my urine again; it was another stone, more that 2x as big as the previous one. Dunno if you've ever had a bad hangover, or a bad stomach flu, or kidney stones, but I had all that back to back. It actually wasn't as painful as usual. I didn't turn white and pass out this time. But I was in and out of the hospital for a couple weeks on IVs and stuff.

I'm sure lots of people are happy to hear I suffered, but I am not asking for sympathy. I assure you I feel fine right now. I'm just stating why I didn't come online for a month.

Glad you're feeling better.  Drink better quality stuff next time.  Wink

I held 92 shares of NYAN.B.  Only reason I know this (and only real proof I have) is that I emailed you offering to sell them when you were buying shares back.

Per my posts in other threads of securities I owned, my preference would be that you collect info now, but do not act on it for 3-6 months on the off-chance that Nefario actually follows through.  I have high (probably unrealistically high) hopes that if he does follow through it won't all end up being a write-off.

Cheers.

Cool. Worst case scenario I can sell the FPGAs and ASICs and my guitar and stuff, no big deal, except no one seems to want a gibson SG anymore :/
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 01:20:04 PM

GOOD NEWS! GLBSE is sending out shareholders data.
Talked to James and he can do about 4 issues per day or so.

(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=126920.0)

Please continue to make claims as per the instructions in the OP. It looks like Nefario really is finally sending out shareholder data!
strello

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 02:31:12 PM

Hi usagi

I just want to congratulate you for your recent actions.

You've taken a lot of vicious flak recently, some of it maybe justified, for "creative accounting".

But:

All your businesses were GLBSE based, so you, like many others of us, have been put in an impossible situation by that fuckwit Nefario.

You are around now, and are one of the first asset issuers to have independently started to organise a claims process. You have expressed a willingness to try to repair the situation, where most others are quiet, or, more likely, have run away with whatever they could grab.

No one has actually provided clear evidence of any scam against you.

It will be a hell of a lot of work for you and all the other asset issuers to try to repair the damage from the GLBSE fiasco, and I wish you the best of luck with this process.

Congratulations for being one of the very few people around here appearing to have the intention of behaving honourably. Good luck with sorting this mess out- it would be really nice to salvage some percentage of our investments with you. PM will be on its way soon.

And of course, thanks for the comedy value of your manic posts- the forums would be a much duller place if you weren't around!

Best wishes and a much needed dose of positive energy.

It is futile to speak of liberty as long as economic slavery exists.

My GPG key
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 06:28:47 PM

GOOD NEWS!
I have received the list of YARR holders.

The info for other companies is sure to follow. I will be contacting each of you in e-mail over the next few days to arrange payment. Thank you.

---
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com:
  :payment_address: x
  :shares: 1

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.com:

xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.com:

xxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.com:
  :shares: 9973

xxxxxxx@xxxxx.com:

The above is what I have been sent from GLBSE with the following disclaimer:
"you may be sent more lists as users continue to claim their GLBSE accounts"

There are 20 unclaimed/outstanding shares.
Please make your claim on GLBSE at your earliest convenience.
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 04:31:20 AM

GOOD NEWS!

GOOD NEWS! Loanholders have announced interest to buy:

a) the guitar and amp I am selling
b) the hardware I have recieved

These loanholders have also given me permission to confirm that I have done this once the deals have gone thru and equipment has been verified working.

This means I will get almost 250 BTC towards paying off what CPA owes! This, along with the BTC-MINING (see post #2) and YARR news, is FANTASTIC. I'm absolutely ecstatic at this. Please continue to make claims as advertised in the OP. As mentioned you have until the end of January 2013 to make your claim. Thank you.

This has been a good couple of days for resolving the GLBSE fiasco. Please let's hope it continues and this all gets worked out in the end.
EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 11:48:01 AM

GOOD NEWS!

The info for other companies is sure to follow. I will be contacting each of you in e-mail over the next few days to arrange payment. Thank you.

---
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.com:

xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.com:

xxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.com:
  :shares: 9973

xxxxxxx@xxxxx.com:

The above is what I have been sent from GLBSE with the following disclaimer:
"you may be sent more lists as users continue to claim their GLBSE accounts"

There are 20 unclaimed/outstanding shares.
Please make your claim on GLBSE at your earliest convenience.

You have 20 unclaimed shares and you blame me for lying to you that I own 9 shares?
You are incapable of checking your facts first and you have proved this countless times in this forum. Deleting all your posts (1000+) is just another proof of that. LOL even you understand, how embarrassing most of your rants are. LOL 

Code:
On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:42 PM, James McCarthy <james@glbse.com> wrote:
> [b]The lists are not 100% complete[/b]. Users who have not returned double
> payments, and some where double payments have been returned but are hard to
> match to a user.
>
> It's going to be a continuing process. Ill have a look at your account in
> the morning, did you get a double payment and return it? if so could you
> point out the transaction.

On top of that, I see you have been really busy in Scam Accusations forum while you have ZERO! proof to back up any of your delusional claims.  What kind of a unstable lunatic are you?  Usagi a.k.a Oliver Richman a.k.a Appledog a.k.a Renli, your behaviour is unacceptable and you better start crawling on the floor and forgiveness.

OK, you are upset at people who have pointed out your utter incompetence and even offered you sound advice. What do you do? You troll like a retard and stir up shit while making yourself look even bigger wanker and an idiot.
DO you really expect anyone take you seriously after all this crap you have done here? Your delusions, you deleting thousand of your own posts (removing evidence like a true scammer and a liar) from this forum etc will not fix you nonexisting imago nor the situation.     

You call me a liar (without any proof!) and then you post flat out lies about me and other forum members to Scam Accusations forum. WTF is wrong with you?
Do you expect  to earn respect and trust with your erratic behaviour and flat out lies in this forum?
You are not only a liar and a wanker but you are also a troll.

In Internet slang, a troll (play /ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 01:49:09 PM

You call me a liar (without any proof!) and then you post flat out lies about me and other forum members to Scam Accusations forum. WTF is wrong with you?

Oh, I have a lot of proof; see the EskimoBob Fraud thread, and here.

Particularly the second link. You will receive e-mail confirmation of this, but I am denying your claim until you provide evidence you actually own the shares. Don't even bother posting anything or whining until you can provide evidence -- so far the evidence shows YOU LIED.

Please see the scam accusation thread where EskimoBob is shown to have attempted to scam me out of YARR shares, and that he does not actually own any YARR.
EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 02:49:42 PM

Oh, I have a lot of proof; see the EskimoBob Fraud thread, and here.

Particularly the second link. You will receive e-mail confirmation of this, but I am denying your claim until you provide evidence you actually own the shares. Don't even bother posting anything or whining until you can provide evidence -- so far the evidence shows YOU LIED.

Please see the scam accusation thread where EskimoBob is shown to have attempted to scam me out of YARR shares, and that he does not actually own any YARR.

Dude, those are not proofs of anything. Those are rants about you "guessing" and accuse me of something you have dreamed up and have absolutely no proof.
Reason you hate me with such a passion is because I questioned your ability to actually manage a someone else money.

I realized quickly, you have absolutely no experience, you are arrogant and incompetent and you are just pissing peoples money away. Yes, I left some shares to your severely fucked up "business adventures" to see what happens. Bad mistake.

Only thing I did wrong is I did not scream loud enough and you managed to piss down the drain about 8000 BTC someone else coin. As you know, I was not the only one, who noticed your super shiny stupidity halo.
Now you are out to "get me" and all those, who alerted the community to stay away from your imaginary companies. Your idea of building your reputation is spreading alls sorts of crap around this forum. It sure is a sad sight indeed. 
Oliver, no wonder you had problems in other forums too.

Oliver, take a chill pill and stop acting like a lunatic.

usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 05:26:26 AM

CPA Loanholder's info:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110122.msg1357656#msg1357656
Ilikeham

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 03:22:54 AM

So the thing to do is simply wait for the NYAN lists to be sent to you that you may in fact contact us by email. That's fine. No rush anyhow.
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 04:10:44 AM

So the thing to do is simply wait for the NYAN lists to be sent to you that you may in fact contact us by email. That's fine. No rush anyhow.

I know what we had. The problem isn't contacting the asset issuers; I have all their contact info and will be preparing a full list of what we had.

The problem is there's no one to give the money to. The claims process has 2 parts:

1. I'm waiting for the list of nyan and cpa and bmf shareholders from nefario.
2. I'm accepting second-class claims in e-mail (send your claim to nyan@tsukino.ca).

If your name does not appear on the list I am given, you should try to get in contact with nefario.... Unfortunately he himself says the lists are incomplete. I'll be thinking about what to do in that case. I just can't risk someone coming to me and saying they had 30 shares of NYAN.A when the truth is they didn't. We've already seen an example of someone who can call up nefario on the phone, chat him up, and get inside info on what he is doing. And yet that person doesn't have the means to call nefario back and ask him why he isn't on the list. So it is of the utmost importance you file a claim on GLBSE.

If you prefer anonymity, do what I did. Create an anonymous hotmail account and issue your claim from there. But if you don't at least do this, I cannot verify your claim.

That being said there is likely to be some unclaimed shares. I'll probably give half the unclaimed shares to the second-class claimants.

As posted the deadline for all claims is the end of January, 2013.
EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 09:08:51 AM

What is your lame excuse for not calling Nefario yourself? You do not have a phone? Time zone? No number? LOL! How fkn incompetent and helpless are you?

usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 01:02:28 PM

What is your lame excuse for not calling Nefario yourself? You do not have a phone? Time zone? No number? LOL! How fkn incompetent and helpless are you?

Uhh well for one, I have no reason to call him. He's sent me the YARR shareholders list, I have no reason to assume he will not send me the other lists.

If you feel you should be on the lists then that's your problem. Go call him yourself. Why should I do your work for you?
EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 02:35:12 PM

.... I just can't risk someone coming to me and saying they had 30 shares of NYAN.A when the truth is they didn't. We've already seen an example of someone who can call up nefario on the phone, chat him up, and get inside info on what he is doing. And yet that person doesn't have the means to call nefario back and ask him why he isn't on the list. So it is of the utmost importance you file a claim on GLBSE.

LOL, is that a fact or just a fiction?

Ilikeham

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 06:23:03 PM

I know what we had. The problem isn't contacting the asset issuers; I have all their contact info and will be preparing a full list of what we had.

The problem is there's no one to give the money to. The claims process has 2 parts:

1. I'm waiting for the list of nyan and cpa and bmf shareholders from nefario.
2. I'm accepting second-class claims in e-mail (send your claim to nyan@tsukino.ca).

If your name does not appear on the list I am given, you should try to get in contact with nefario.... Unfortunately he himself says the lists are incomplete. I'll be thinking about what to do in that case. I just can't risk someone coming to me and saying they had 30 shares of NYAN.A when the truth is they didn't. We've already seen an example of someone who can call up nefario on the phone, chat him up, and get inside info on what he is doing. And yet that person doesn't have the means to call nefario back and ask him why he isn't on the list. So it is of the utmost importance you file a claim on GLBSE.

If you prefer anonymity, do what I did. Create an anonymous hotmail account and issue your claim from there. But if you don't at least do this, I cannot verify your claim.

That being said there is likely to be some unclaimed shares. I'll probably give half the unclaimed shares to the second-class claimants.

As posted the deadline for all claims is the end of January, 2013.

Yeah I filed the claim process on GLBSE , I'm not all that worried about anonymity. We'll know when the Nyan lists hit your desk what's there or missing. I'll wait till you personally have something to work with.

It's nice to see something start to work even if it's a snail pace on nefario's end.

Are most of the holdings of the NYAN class just shutting down or going away? have they moved or migrated to other exchanges? Are you going to keep doing a NYAN style system elsewhere?
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 02:08:35 AM

Yeah I filed the claim process on GLBSE , I'm not all that worried about anonymity. We'll know when the Nyan lists hit your desk what's there or missing. I'll wait till you personally have something to work with.

It's nice to see something start to work even if it's a snail pace on nefario's end.

Are most of the holdings of the NYAN class just shutting down or going away? have they moved or migrated to other exchanges? Are you going to keep doing a NYAN style system elsewhere?

NYAN owned most of the active issues on the GLBSE. A lot of people have decided to "go into hiding". What I plan to do is get in contact with as many asset issuers as possible and try to give everyone a balanced mix of BTC, good shares and unclaimable shares.

So like if you had 100 shares of NYAN.B you will likely get something like 30 bitcoins, 30 shares of something good and 30 shares of crap. I really don't know. So far I have access to 300 shares of BTC-MINING which is going to be a saving grace, 2000 shares of BITCOINRS, and a few others. We had something like 35,000 shares of SATOSHIDICE too, 35,000 shares of BITVPS, etc etc.

It may take months but I'm planning to chew through the whole list.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: