Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:52:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -FLOZ- ---The Digital Cannabis Token--- Marketplace, Energy Drink, Game +More  (Read 74687 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:56:56 PM

dev Y U DELETE my posts already?!

"you can't handle the truth"

lol

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
tunctioncloud

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:31:16 PM

Im comfortable with my hand just would have loved to not hit the button twice. Oh well. I'll sit with them and then sell them for btc when the market opens. Because LTC is so low right now when I sell my floz for btc I'm probably going to fair better then if I had just sold the ltc for btc anyway.

Maybe you shouldn't hit the pipe so hard before you buy coins. lol

lolllll

Hash hog has a good point. But Hey, it could be worse. it could have happened when I wanted to sell a few coins and I could have sold them all by mistake.

I find hitting the pipe hard before buying coins usually turns out ok, its when ive not blazed when mistakes seem to happen  Cheesy  Your spot on there and that would have been the worst selling all and not have no more Floz. When you sell you're sure to make a profit.
I joined ya and brought a few k but will be getting more over next few days.
Coinic The Hash Hog

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:39:55 PM

This thread has me in a good mood talking about my favorite subjects. Weed and money if you're not following along. I just fireded a bowl up and bought 2k Floz worth with some Ltc I had sitting around. I'm glad to see some kind of decent action during the slow time of year for alts and especially one with weed as its main jist. Smiley
WhalingWhales

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:48:49 PM

This thread has me in a good mood talking about my favorite subjects. Weed and money if you're not following along. I just fireded a bowl up and bought 2k Floz worth with some Ltc I had sitting around. I'm glad to see some kind of decent action during the slow time of year for alts and especially one with weed as its main jist. Smiley

Yeh buddy I've not even bother getting involved in alts for the last few months but this luckily caught my eye the other night and been keeping an eye on it since.

Like you my loves are money/weed/crypto and this gives me all that I want and for super cheap with so much potential. Plus looks looks like there could be some friends made here, fellow weed smokers. I love you guys!

The way litecoin is going I would put them in here if I had any left.
Coinic The Hash Hog

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:58:07 PM

Well for LTC it really is just sitting there. They have not really done any development of it so its just stagnating. It can't ride on name for ever and will slowly fad off unless they come out with some new innovation or even marketing.
WhalingWhales

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 08:05:42 PM

Well for LTC it really is just sitting there. They have not really done any development of it so its just stagnating. It can't ride on name for ever and will slowly fad off unless they come out with some new innovation or even marketing.

I have to agree even btc going up is not actually helping litecoin along as much as I would have thought. Like 30 cents up or from btc rising. Now 100 ltc or something thrown at a project like this could quite easily get you up to 200-300 litecoins should you want to go back or a nice btc return.

I don't know about you but I'm really looking forward to hearing more and seeing this in wallet weed game. That is a first in crypto like a lot of what this coin if offering is a first for weed coins aint it?
toy4lov3rs

Activity: 375

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 08:22:23 PM

I'm in

I see you can't get your image up so it is only right I help out a fellow blazer.

Feels good sitting on some Floz and I will no doubt be grabbing another coins worth before the end.

Small supply, super road map, markets and decentralized markets! This coin will fly
da vinci

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 11:42:32 PM

guess i will grab some and see how it goes
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:02:21 AM

Im pretty sure the ltc portion will sell out faster then the btc's.  Anyone who's got a brain would see the benefit with buying in ltc.
Floz Dev (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:27:44 AM

In wallet game update

So this is to give you a break down on what to expect and more of an idea on what this in wallet game will entail. In no particular order.

- Germinate your desired seeds to start your growing career.       

- You will be able to bet Floz against other growers around the world.      

- Free game mode to learn how to grow the finest herb, on screen guides for beginners from our very experienced growers.      

- Play the campaign mode to earn extra bonus Floz for every successful yield. (small entry fee)      

- Level up to unlock new types of equipment, consumables and components. All can be brought from the supply store.      

- Create your own strain mating any favorite strains and raise a winner.      

- Sell your treasured weed or clones for bonus Floz or have chance to win grower of the month and bag the jackpot. Be careful if you sell short or the buyer may win your jackpot.      

- Player to Player Trades from the Auction House.        

As you can see it is not just a basic game and is a first of its kind in crypto. We are working very hard to bring you this in wallet game. There will be screen shots and videos in the coming week so if you see anything you would like adding then we will be all ears as this is our project and together as a team is how it will be a winner. I take this time to say thank you for support you kindly give and we love seeing this community build.
P4ndoraBox7

Activity: 336

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 12:31:19 AM

In wallet game update

So this is to give you a break down on what to expect and more of an idea on what this in wallet game will entail. In no particular order.

- Free game mode to learn how to grow the finest herb, on screen guides for beginners from our very experienced growers.      

- Play the campaign mode to earn extra bonus Floz for every successful yield. (small entry fee)      

- Level up to unlock new types of equipment, consumables and components. All can be brought from the supply store.      

- Sell your treasured weed or clones for bonus Floz or have chance to win grower of the month and bag the jackpot. Be careful if you sell short or the buyer may win your jackpot.      

As you can see it is not just a basic game and is a first of its kind in crypto. We are working very hard to bring you this in wallet game. There will be screen shots and videos in the coming week so if you see anything you would like adding then we will be all ears as this is our project and together as a team is how it will be a winner. I take this time to say thank you for support you kindly give and we love seeing this community build.

K will buy for sure when ill receive my antpool payout.

niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:39:18 AM

In wallet game update

It sounds like a full on marketplace in the game. This could be interesting.
bf4btc

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:49:58 AM

Looks like the ico already raised over 200 ltc and just under 2 btc.
Anyone think this one will sell out?
I'll be making my final decision on investing later in the week but if it keeps selling like this I dont see a way I'll be able to scoot investing in floz.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

nichlahghe5

Activity: 278

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 01:28:22 AM

via Imgflip Meme Maker
da vinci

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 02:00:11 AM

who else is buying?
Krusty

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 02:11:52 AM

who else is buying?

I dabbled a little with some left over LTC.
da vinci

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 02:23:54 AM

anyone think it will sell out? just bought some btc with dollars and waiting for clearance hope i have time
frankstine

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 02:25:37 AM

Wonder if there would be control over duplication of shitcoins
nichlahghe5

Activity: 278

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 02:29:16 AM

who else is buying?

I picked up a few and will keep watching. If the buying pace picks up I'll probably buy more with a few more ltc closer to the end of the ico
toy4lov3rs

Activity: 375

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 02:38:47 AM

who else is buying?

I picked up a few and will keep watching. If the buying pace picks up I'll probably buy more with a few more ltc closer to the end of the ico

Me too matey. I think we'll be surprised though and see the action pick up later in the week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: