Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:27:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -FLOZ- ---The Digital Cannabis Token--- Marketplace, Energy Drink, Game +More  (Read 74687 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
grumpytiger211

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 07:01:24 AM

Grumpy. It may be time for another movie. W and then break out!
I agree. I'll put up 500 floz as a personal bounty for another news session on floz. Comon grumpy. You can do it!
90% of the floz gonna get sold before 66000 block cause people are not going to hold just for 7% per anum.
what is the bounty for ?

I don't think so. Too many whales swimming in these waters buy you never know.
The bounty is if grumpy makes another news video.
This is his 1st,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-TjBWc2mW0
NO,it's not about whales but why would you hold floz for 7 % per year instead of clams which is 40% a yer.

I for one will hold because all the cannabis coins get pumped prior to 420 + if the devs deliver. selling at 66000 block for 2k-3k-4k will be pennies compared to selling later down the road at 10K or 15K or 20k
thats impossible or even if it happens it will easily take years  and years to hit that price.However if they increase the stake might be a good idea.

It wont take years to hit that price. It could be in weeks or a few months.
how much you holding ? and that is not realistic ,why would it increase if no proper reward ?

wallet game, drink, marketplace, smart contract. Maybe more too. We don't know. But 2016 is a new year, alts from 2015 are dead alts in 2016 are alive.

Investors don't only invest to stake and sell. investors invest for the product.
well,i got around 28k and i will buy more until 66k block and majority of it is going to be dumped then.It's not realistic to just hope it will go up.

When you want to sell contact me first and make we can make a deal.
there is a lot market why would you say that ..lol

You have 28k now and if you keep buying for another 3 weeks maybe you can have 100k. I would be interested to make a good market offer if it looks right.

i will be working on putting out another video monday morning it will be called THE FLOZ REPORT now. i dont think there will be a big dump close, during, or after staking ends because of the reasons stated and also the states that are pushing to become legal this year which means more dispensaries to push the energy drink and also more that we can get to use the coin as a form of payment in their store especially in Colorado where some places you can order online and have it delivered. connection with just i small fraction of the marijuana market can send this coin flying. the pegging of the dollar or pot value will also be an interesting event if they peg it off of us dollar i could see 25 cent or even better a token just because there is not much of a supply and people are going to want it and use it. if they peg it to pot price i could see a gram equaling a coin or who knows the name FLOZ means FLUID OUNCE making the price of the token worth how much one fluid ounce of the energy drink is worth im just speculating and i know my expectations might seem high but this is what has been going through my mind. if the team stay consitant with updates and roadmap theres no telling where this can go

Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 07:24:19 AM

Grumpy. It may be time for another movie. W and then break out!
I agree. I'll put up 500 floz as a personal bounty for another news session on floz. Comon grumpy. You can do it!
90% of the floz gonna get sold before 66000 block cause people are not going to hold just for 7% per anum.
what is the bounty for ?

I don't think so. Too many whales swimming in these waters buy you never know.
The bounty is if grumpy makes another news video.
This is his 1st,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-TjBWc2mW0
NO,it's not about whales but why would you hold floz for 7 % per year instead of clams which is 40% a yer.

I for one will hold because all the cannabis coins get pumped prior to 420 + if the devs deliver. selling at 66000 block for 2k-3k-4k will be pennies compared to selling later down the road at 10K or 15K or 20k
thats impossible or even if it happens it will easily take years  and years to hit that price.However if they increase the stake might be a good idea.

It wont take years to hit that price. It could be in weeks or a few months.
how much you holding ? and that is not realistic ,why would it increase if no proper reward ?

wallet game, drink, marketplace, smart contract. Maybe more too. We don't know. But 2016 is a new year, alts from 2015 are dead alts in 2016 are alive.

Investors don't only invest to stake and sell. investors invest for the product.
well,i got around 28k and i will buy more until 66k block and majority of it is going to be dumped then.It's not realistic to just hope it will go up.

When you want to sell contact me first and make we can make a deal.
there is a lot market why would you say that ..lol

You have 28k now and if you keep buying for another 3 weeks maybe you can have 100k. I would be interested to make a good market offer if it looks right.

i will be working on putting out another video monday morning it will be called THE FLOZ REPORT now. i dont think there will be a big dump close, during, or after staking ends because of the reasons stated and also the states that are pushing to become legal this year which means more dispensaries to push the energy drink and also more that we can get to use the coin as a form of payment in their store especially in Colorado where some places you can order online and have it delivered. connection with just i small fraction of the marijuana market can send this coin flying. the pegging of the dollar or pot value will also be an interesting event if they peg it off of us dollar i could see 25 cent or even better a token just because there is not much of a supply and people are going to want it and use it. if they peg it to pot price i could see a gram equaling a coin or who knows the name FLOZ means FLUID OUNCE making the price of the token worth how much one fluid ounce of the energy drink is worth im just speculating and i know my expectations might seem high but this is what has been going through my mind. if the team stay consitant with updates and roadmap theres no telling where this can go
But it is way too long Run and that too if it all goes well and as expected.The price is going down currently though.

yo
grumpytiger211

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:12:24 PM

what will be the price contest final list:
majorx 3724
umairol 4500
niktitan132 5000
p4ndorabox7 4200
c.hester 3500
btc-king 3672
bf4btc 4999
dezoel 6100
dailymodo 5150

if i missed your name let me know and what page you posted your guess on closest to opening price on the 4th without going over wins 500 floz if no winner gues we will have to up the stakes next week. Shocked winner will be announced on THE FLOZ REPORT monday morn

niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:18:17 PM

I don't own too large of a stake, but, I would still like to see more regular updates from the developers. They updated their time frame for delivery of the first products, as well as saying they have the beginnings of the in-wallet game, but would it be possible to provide us with some proof? Pictures, screenshots, anything.

Best regards,
-TM2013

The devs have been updating us the whole way through. TBH I'd like to see the devs stop talking about the coin and just speak when they have something too announce or release.
We don't need the devs playing into the hand of the whales by creating a hype cycle.
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:21:24 PM

does anyone know who holding the 1.2 mil in richlist ?
who else could it be other than the dev's ?

Sometimes when I read your posts I have to stop and scratch my head.
How long have you been in crypto?
Because from the conversation we had last night, and now reading this post I'm sure you are very new.
The rich list with 1.2M coins is not the devs. Its Ccex.
I know you're a hero member but next time when you don't know what you're talking about it may be better to say nothing and allow someone who does know to answer.

grumpytiger211

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:26:03 PM

Because from the conversation we had last night, and now reading this post I'm sure you are very new.
I know you're a hero member but next time when you don't know what you're talking about it may be better to say nothing and allow someone who does know to answer.

they did have 1.3 think that was the guy at 3k

niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:56:54 PM

They the devs, or they ccex wallet?
tm2013

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 05:08:23 PM

I don't own too large of a stake, but, I would still like to see more regular updates from the developers. They updated their time frame for delivery of the first products, as well as saying they have the beginnings of the in-wallet game, but would it be possible to provide us with some proof? Pictures, screenshots, anything.

Best regards,
-TM2013

The devs have been updating us the whole way through. TBH I'd like to see the devs stop talking about the coin and just speak when they have something too announce or release.
We don't need the devs playing into the hand of the whales by creating a hype cycle.
There's a difference between creating hype and providing progress reports. At a minimum, at least create a Slack channel or IRC channel for open and live discussion with the developers. Any coin worth its merit needs transparent dialogue and development. Just in case no one has noticed, the developer account hasn't been logged in since the 31st, the last post of which being on the 29th. I personally would be hesitant to invest anything more until the developers provide more than some graphics and promotional talk.

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
grumpytiger211

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:12:06 PM

dont know who they are def dont think its a dev. maybe a secret investor just getting him a little chunk 3x it hard to pass up getting off  little at least he did it on the high end instead of dumping smart man

niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:18:45 PM

dont know who they are def dont think its a dev. maybe a secret investor just getting him a little chunk 3x it hard to pass up getting off  little at least he did it on the high end instead of dumping smart man

The number 1 wallet on the rich list belongs to ccex. I know that for a fact because I asked them. It's all the coin being held on the exchange in all the users accounts. It just reads as one address.
grumpytiger211

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:26:17 PM

The number 1 wallet on the rich list belongs to ccex. I know that for a fact because I asked them. It's all the coin being held on the exchange in all the users accounts. It just reads as one address.

wonder who had the 100k at 3k sat then

grumpytiger211

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:34:41 PM

wonder who had the 100k at 3k sat then

Oh. that order. That was me. Good thing I sold them too because now I've got back almost 75% of my coins and all under 2800 sat.  Grin
Next stop will be 4K.

that was a nice move i poped off a little at 3010 but just fell short on 3177 almost. doing more holding but cant resist nibbling here and there

umair01

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:49:12 PM

I bought more yesterday at 2300 and 2400.
Picked up 13000 new floz and its back at 2777 now. I finally made some good trades!
I still think my guess of 4500 is possible but it may depend on the announcement that the devs make tomorrow. If it's a good one I think we will hit 4K.
Do you guys still think 4K is possible?
grumpytiger211

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:58:08 PM

Picked up 13000 new floz and its back at 2777 now. I finally made some good trades!
I still think my guess of 4500 is possible but it may depend on the announcement that the devs make tomorrow. If it's a good one I think we will hit 4K.

i think if the updte is good we will see a blow up im ready to see something happen some energy drink moving on the ground announcement on who the game beta testers will be maybe even a sneak peak im hungry feed me

bf4btc

Activity: 568

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:06:17 PM

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

bf4btc

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:07:41 PM

i think if the updte is good we will see a blow up im ready to see something happen some energy drink moving on the ground announcement on who the game beta testers will be maybe even a sneak peak im hungry feed me

I wont speculate on what the announcement will be, but I will say that this coin is nowhere close to being at its top price. 5digits will be seen.

████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

majorX

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:46:11 PM

Will we need a new wallet download when the game wallet is released?
bf4btc

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 07:10:34 PM

Will we need a new wallet download when the game wallet is released?

Im not sure but how else would we get the game if we did not download a new wallet.

████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 08:28:15 PM

Something tells me this shit's about to go nutz.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 08:57:33 PM

Something tells me this shit's about to go nutz.

via Imgflip Meme Maker

Weeeeeeeeeeee I should have just brought. Now while falling all I have is regrets Sad

Good to see you on board and makes my investment give me even more of a good feeling.

Welcome!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: