Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:24:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You believe in god  (Read 17095 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 09:13:06 AM

If you turn your AC/heat off, you become more in tune with the earth's frequencies.  If you intend on traveling space, I would recommend adjusting your climate prior to the ascension.

Temperature's all relative.  If you live in the cold all the time, it won't feel cold, because everything's in your head.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 11:18:08 AM

If you turn your AC/heat off, you become more in tune with the earth's frequencies.  If you intend on traveling space, I would recommend adjusting your climate prior to the ascension.

Temperature's all relative.  If you live in the cold all the time, it won't feel cold, because everything's in your head.
Yeah, I don't miss living in the cold. I like how the girls dress in the warm climates.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Snaer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 11:03:29 PM

So, have you caved and eaten yet dank?

-Zoey
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 01:24:44 AM

I have to eat to regain normality in reality.  When love is everywhere though, there is no need to eat for energy.  I walked 10 miles with no food, the stars provided me with all the energy I need.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 02:24:30 AM

I walked 10 miles with no food, the stars provided me with all the energy I need.

Any person who is moderately healthy should be able to walk more than 10 miles without food.  It has nothing to do with the stars, the sun, the wind or the Universe providing you with energy.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
fgervais

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 02:34:40 AM

I have to eat to regain normality in reality.  When love is everywhere though, there is no need to eat for energy.  I walked 10 miles with no food, the stars provided me with all the energy I need.

"Hey guises! I spent 4 hours without stuffing Cheetos in my facehole! I'm god motafuckers!"
repentance

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 03:16:04 AM

"Hey guises! I spent 4 hours without stuffing Cheetos in my facehole! I'm god motafuckers!"

"Hey guys, I told my parents that I was going to give up eating on Thanksgiving and survive on god's love alone and they told me that if I didn't snap the fuck out of it they were going to have me committed."

Otherwise, why the sudden talk of gaining "normality" in "reality" when objective reality (and "normality") was previously irrelevant and unimportant?  Of course dank's "soul mate" may have decided that he's batshit insane and that could be driving his new-found, sudden desire for gaining "normality".

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Snaer

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 03:52:02 AM

No hon. You have to eat to survive you dumb shit.

-Zoey
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 04:15:28 AM

You really don't, not when you have love for energy.

fgervais

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 04:22:30 AM

So why don't you do it? Is it to gather strength for the impending rape of your soul mate?
Snaer

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 08:11:38 AM

Then how come you had to?

Do you need energy to jump a tsunami with your motor bike?

-Zoey
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 08:35:17 PM

Let me add, much of what I wrote in this thread was directly from consciousness, by connecting to other realities and seeing the meaning in them.  The dreams and visions I had were real.  It was my error in using logic (talking) to communicate meaning in them.  I can see, after the fact, a clear understanding of the conscious mind.  This includes it's ability to distort your perception to the perception of another reality.  This means, if you truly believe something, it does indeed manifest in reality.  If everyone were to truly believe in their conscious abilities, they would begin to manifest in reality.

From my experience, the best way I could word the function of our existence, everything, is this: Consciousness consists of all of everything, ever.  If you can think of it, it exists in another reality.  When we dream, we explore our consciousness, in a state of unity.  Life was created by consciousness to experience it's self from a different perspective, a perspective of division and separateness.  Life begun as divided as could be, without language or feelings.  Humans learned to talk, a series of frequencies to express logic.  As humans open up their hearts to others, a sense of unity, or oneness, is created.  This is the creation of love.  We all have the ability to feel love over logic.  One cannot use logic to question the state of love, for it still exists.

To release yourself from logic is to stop talking and start believing.  If you disconnect yourself from other realities, thoughts, you can focus on now and find control and love in the present reality.

Part of evolution will involve earth becoming full of love, everyone experiencing egodeath in some fashion.  If you question the force of love, you will find yourself in a state of fear or confusion rather than peace.  When everyone is in love, we will truly have the power to do anything, for there is no one to cast their reality of doubt on you.

After this change occurs, life truly becomes a dream, a physical dream.  When the entire universe is in tune with love, it will merge and spawn another in the next dimension.  This process continues, we will become multidimensional beings in the 6th dimension and beyond.  You choose how fast to evolve, the more love you feel, the more you believe in yourself, the faster you evolve.

You are everything, you are the creator.  You have the ability, as the conscious observer, to choose what thoughts you believe, what thoughts to give energy.  You have freewill.

Love is the highest form of energy, it's all you need.

Herodes

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 08:39:02 PM

only love.

Bruce ??
repentance

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 08:59:28 PM

If love is all you need, then why are you trying to sell shit and invest in BTC?

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 09:01:34 PM

If love is all you need, then why are you trying to sell shit and invest in BTC?
I would sell you some love. Send me some BTC to the addy in my sig and I will love it. The more you send the more I will love you. True story.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 09:05:06 PM

Because other people like to impose their illusion of control over others.

You cannot buy love, metaphysically.

Herodes

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 09:10:18 PM

I believe in good, am I right ?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2012, 12:24:54 AM

blah blah blah consciousness, blah blah blah realities blah blah blah  perception blah blah blah  existence blah blah blah  egodeath etc etc

So you were lying yet again when you said you'd stop spewing this crap.  

I still believe in spirituality, but I will no longer continue to broadcast my perspective on the internet.  It's not fair to confuse other people, it's better that we all find the truth within ourselves.

I will still answer PMs and what not, but I won't be talking about deeper philosophical insights that an inexperienced soul may not understand.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 04:07:18 AM

Sorry, didn't think something so shallow in the hole would hurt your ego.  Maybe you should refrain from viewing my threads if you can't contemplate the function of our universe.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2012, 04:18:55 AM

Sorry, didn't think something so shallow in the hole would hurt your ego.  Maybe you should refrain from viewing my threads if you can't contemplate the function of our universe.

Maybe you should stop lying and do what you say you will.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: