Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:39:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptsy pending withdrawal  (Read 5414 times)
salinizm (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 10:24:48 AM

cryptsy pending withdrawal.   Huh?

cryptsy answers:
Thank you for contacting us about this issue.
I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We are experiencing a delay when it comes to processing BTC LTC and BTCD withdrawal transactions. Our technical team is working hard to get the withdrawals moving as fast as they can. Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this matter.

Sincerely,

Elen
Customer Service Manager

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hariom

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 01:02:00 PM

cryptsy answers:
I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We are experiencing a delay when it comes to processing BTC LTC and BTCD withdrawal transactions. Our technical team is working hard to get the withdrawals moving as fast as they can. Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this matter.

Sincerely,

Elen
Customer Service Manager

Heard so many similar SCAM accusation against CRYPTSY..
First of all i suggest you that dont think that they will ever pay you..
Secondly i would suggest u that go to scam accusations section u can find so many scam reports on this site , so u can either put your comment in scam accusations thread..
There are so many modern growing sites why u went for cryptsy ?
Btw now i think u might have learnt a lesson after getting scammed !
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 01:23:03 PM

See the other topic, there's a guy who been waiting for about 5 days for the withdrawal and it's still pending Sad
Expect the same or longer for your case.
I heard that if you exchange your BTC to DOGE it would withdraw instantly Wink
Try to do it and then you can exchange the DOGE back to BTC at another exchange Smiley
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:29:02 PM

cryptsy answers:

Sincerely,

Elen
Customer Service Manager

Did you contact their support team? did they answer your query?

I think you will get best answer from their support team than on this forum. So you first contact them and see whether they have any genuine answer for this delay. If not try to exchange with some currency which you can withdraw immediacy. Good luck to you.
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:12:19 PM

cryptsy answers:

Sincerely,

Elen
Customer Service Manager

Did you contact their support team? did they answer your query?

I think you will get best answer from their support team than on this forum. So you first contact them and see whether they have any genuine answer for this delay. If not try to exchange with some currency which you can withdraw immediacy. Good luck to you.
Hello dude, OP already put what cryptsy support in his post. Read carefully.

Cryptsy already have withdrawal btc problem long time ago. No one here can help you until cryptsy fix their wallet.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:47:33 PM

Salinism posts his reply from Cryptsy support and Linuld responds with "Duuuhhhh. Uh, maybe you should contact Cryptsy support. Duhhhhhhh."  The number of absolute blithering morons on this rock is truly disturbing.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:48:51 PM

Although I am not a fan of online holdings, these things do happen.  Contact them and follow the TX.  It may just be a sluggish TX.
Paul Revere

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:51:40 PM

Although I am not a fan of online holdings, these things do happen.  Contact them and follow the TX.  It may just be a sluggish TX.

I mention blithering morons and someone literally named Mor(a)on replies with a blurb of pure naive idiocy. Coincidence?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
morantis

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:54:15 PM

I mention blithering morons and someone literally named Mor(a)on replies with a blurb of pure naive idiocy. Coincidence?

Try learning a little Latin...lol.
Paul Revere

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:56:48 PM

Scio parum Latine sed propter insinuationem .

Perhaps you should try learning about Crypto scams and what Cryptsy is doing right now.

morantis

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 04:04:01 PM

You have already been ignored and reported by a just plain useless comment.  Continue to post all you want, some of us do not have our self worth based on the opinions of trolls, but you will be the first to know when that happens.
Paul Revere

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 04:11:30 PM

You have already been ignored and reported by a just plain useless comment.  Continue to post all you want, some of us do not have our self worth based on the opinions of trolls, but you will be the first to know when that happens.

Report away. My posts are on the topic of this thread. If you do not like my style, too bad. If you want to keep using Cryptsy, by all means, do. I am simply trying to use some common sense regarding their operation to make people think about what they are doing regarding them, and you are spouting naive advice that could cause people to get taken by what is an obvious meltdown of a shady Crypto Exchange.

croato

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 04:32:20 PM

Scio parum Latine sed propter insinuationem .

Perhaps you should try learning about Crypto scams and what Cryptsy is doing right now.

@moronatis, of you read OP more careful, you will discover amazing thing that OP already contacted support. I suggest you to not just make worthless sig spam cause that will lead to ban. You are not only one in this thread doing that so it is becoming annoying. I also had problems with Craptsy and their support is anyway worthless.
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 04:36:35 PM

Just Take it easy and you will see your coins back. I always used their exchange and already had some issues like your. I know it is a real pain, but hang on there and sooner or later you will see your money back!
rally

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 04:49:03 PM

I always used cryptsy.
But today i've changed to poloniex.

salinizm (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:37:07 PM

my last transaction 15.10.2015 on crpytosy to my cold wallet.  yesterday i try transaction cryptsy and 32 hours pending withdrawal.  i dont know problem 1-2 week on crptsy. Sad strong problem in cryptsy? attack or another? or cryptsy is next Mt. GOX ??

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 10:28:11 PM

Cryptsy is falling apart. People say that they are even under federal investigation! I wish you luck with your deposit and I hope you will have you credited. I for sure wouldn't even hold a dead cat on Cryptsy!

If you are really desperate, I would write them to cancel my withdrawal. Then I would exchange for the alts that are withdrawing without any problems. I have heard there are few alts like this that are being processed instantly!
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 06:42:03 AM

Something s really wrong with them. Lots of people re having BTC withdrawal issues for the last 2 weeks or so. Doge option works but still lose about 5% on fees and price discrepancies cause DOGE price is the highest  on Cryptsy.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
salinizm (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:27:18 AM

Something s really wrong with them. Lots of people re having BTC withdrawal issues for the last 2 weeks or so. Doge option works but still lose about 5% on fees and price discrepancies cause DOGE price is the highest  on Cryptsy.

withdrawal successfuly complate at now.  Roll Eyes i hope all user finally complate.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
jontrue

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:40:55 PM

I withdraw LTC 5 days ago and pending ....
I not received anything in wallet... Sad
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: