Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:17:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★  (Read 550083 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (30 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
CryptoMiljonair

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 08:43:39 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2017, 09:02:12 AM by CryptoMiljonair

Hope you will launch the API soon!  Grin I mean today 😜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
delulo

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:57:56 AM

Is there any information about what Gamecredits is? The website is all about what the goals are and what is supposed to be accomplished but nothing about how it works, how blockchain tec is used etc.
There are many many resources explaining how GameCredits works. I suggest our youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzkC8rkM38sxpuPcnyr1lXg and our newsletters https://gamecredits.net/newsletter/issues/23/

But to also explain because I'm sure many are curious.

GameCredits provides a universal solution for the entire gaming industry. By implementing our API game developers can use GameCredits as a means of payment for in game currencies/items. In doing so, they save more than 20% on fees currently paid out to vendors like apple/google. At the same time developers reduce their payment processing periods from up to 60 days to minutes, eliminate chargebacks/fraud, and increase consumer deposit limits (which are currently very low). Currently two games Fragoria and Get the Gun(in total 10 million registered users) are using our API as a means of payment. Now BTC is currently the only means of payment for GAME in our wallet. However, in a matter of days we will be adding credit cards. This means that gamers can purchase GAME without having to know what it is. Instead they can now enjoy a coin they can transact from game to game with, have anonymity, enjoy higher deposit limits, and earn through playing their favorite games (gamers can currently find coupons for GameCredits in both Fragoria and Get the Gun. This incentivizes them to use the platform and therefore saves game developers potentially millions). Recently we announced the GameCredits Store which will be released Q2 this year with over 300 games. Any game developer can get their game listed in just 10 minutes, and the whole store runs on GameCredits.

I hope that gives you a pretty good idea of what we're doing here. If you have any others questions/comments/concerns please feel free to voice them here, or on our slack!
So you created your own POW blockchain only to have a cryptocurrency gamers can pay with and the magic sauce is the API. Is that a good summary?
If a game with 10 million users are using your API as a means of payment, shouldn't that result in extremely high tx volume on your blockchain? Is there a blockexplorer that shows that volume?
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 12:01:52 PM

Is there any information about what Gamecredits is? The website is all about what the goals are and what is supposed to be accomplished but nothing about how it works, how blockchain tec is used etc.
There are many many resources explaining how GameCredits works. I suggest our youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzkC8rkM38sxpuPcnyr1lXg and our newsletters https://gamecredits.net/newsletter/issues/23/

GameCredits provides a universal solution for the entire gaming industry. By implementing our API game developers can use GameCredits as a means of payment for in game currencies/items. In doing so, they save more than 20% on fees currently paid out to vendors like apple/google. At the same time developers reduce their payment processing periods from up to 60 days to minutes, eliminate chargebacks/fraud, and increase consumer deposit limits (which are currently very low). Currently two games Fragoria and Get the Gun(in total 10 million registered users) are using our API as a means of payment. Now BTC is currently the only means of payment for GAME in our wallet. However, in a matter of days we will be adding credit cards. This means that gamers can purchase GAME without having to know what it is. Instead they can now enjoy a coin they can transact from game to game with, have anonymity, enjoy higher deposit limits, and earn through playing their favorite games (gamers can currently find coupons for GameCredits in both Fragoria and Get the Gun. This incentivizes them to use the platform and therefore saves game developers potentially millions). Recently we announced the GameCredits Store which will be released Q2 this year with over 300 games. Any game developer can get their game listed in just 10 minutes, and the whole store runs on GameCredits.

I hope that gives you a pretty good idea of what we're doing here. If you have any others questions/comments/concerns please feel free to voice them here, or on our slack!
So you created your own POW blockchain only to have a cryptocurrency gamers can pay with and the magic sauce is the API. Is that a good summary?
If a game with 10 million users are using your API as a means of payment, shouldn't that result in extremely high tx volume on your blockchain? Is there a blockexplorer that shows that volume?

Not quite. The API is for the wallet. Game developers need a straightforward API that interfaces with GAME, but they don't want or need to get their hands dirty with the details of the blockchain. The wallet lets people buy/store GAME easily, the API connects devs to that.
cyrixcer

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:04:16 PM

Game does the good rising even bitcoin is up, while many other altcoins are going down. Game will be very good and widespread coin, it is best crypto coin in gaming industry.
Jack Kuveke

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:13:34 PM

Not quite. The API is for the wallet. Game developers need a straightforward API that interfaces with GAME, but they don't want or need to get their hands dirty with the details of the blockchain. The wallet lets people buy/store GAME easily, the API connects devs to that.
Right on Cassius. Also as for the TX volume. As I said, we currently only have BTC as a means of payment. We've been working for a long time on getting legally certified to transact GAME for credit card and paypal. Thankfully we're at the very end of this process. Now you can probably imagine that of the gamers that have access to our current payment solution, VERY few of them have used BTC and are willing to use BTC. With that said, we've still had thousands sign up and use the product. My point of providing the number of registered users wasn't to say we're blowing up, but that very successful game developers are interested. We're still at the beginning, but we have an incredibly exciting road ahead. (Also our block explorer is listed on our website ).
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:29:42 PM

Game does the good rising even bitcoin is up, while many other altcoins are going down. Game will be very good and widespread coin, it is best crypto coin in gaming industry.

I think price was pushed by NXC

I don't think that's true at all. GAME had been in a huge accumulation period for a long time. At one point we had 128 wall put up and then eaten upon announcement of our store. At another people several investors acquired massive sums of GAME with the plan of selling in 1 or 2 years.

The market pumped a lot of coins, and I don't think NXC was the reason for GAMEs movement.
CryptoMiljonair

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:32:23 PM

I don't think that's true at all. GAME had been in a huge accumulation period for a long time. At one point we had 128 wall put up and then eaten upon announcement of our store. At another people several investors acquired massive sums of GAME with the plan of selling in 1 or 2 years.

The market pumped a lot of coins, and I don't think NXC was the reason for GAMEs movement.

NXC bullshit...just a spammer! Today a newsletter?
CryptoMiljonair

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:39:15 PM

They have already got to the NXC, I certainly earned on this coin, but what is happening now is a bust. The main focus is my GAME growth prospects are very large, and I continue to buy more and more of these coins

Listen we are talking about gamecredits not about NXC, its an ingame payment....GAME will be number 1 soon (of ingame payments)!
ninjabiz

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:39:41 PM

They have already got to the NXC, I certainly earned on this coin, but what is happening now is a bust. The main focus is my GAME growth prospects are very large, and I continue to buy more and more of these coins

NXC pushed? IMO it is highly likely, GAME was pumped when NXC went to 12k sat, they are both game coins, so they are related and will be both pumping in the future.
CryptoMiljonair

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:02:50 PM

NXC pushed? IMO it is highly likely, GAME was pumped when NXC went to 12k sat, they are both game coins, so they are related and will be both pumping in the future.

GAME is an overal solution! You dont need NXC-BCY and 500 other different Game coins.
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:44:15 PM

GAME is an overal solution! You dont need NXC-BCY and 500 other different Game coins.
Listen NXC-BCY is a great project and we certainly have respect for them. The fact of the matter is that there is no competition between us. But let's focus on GAME here Smiley
naneto

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 10:30:32 PM

290 BTC buy orders, price around 25k??? Did i miss something?

▓ BUILD ᗜ For The First Time - Coin For Real Buildings ▓
el testosteron

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:56:42 PM

You should join Slack
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:32:31 AM

GAME officially obtained a MerchantID No. They can now legally process GAME sales, with credit cards. Theres more updates to come in the next few weeks, also.
CryptoMiljonair

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 09:22:15 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2017, 12:57:56 PM by CryptoMiljonair

Jep price is still low, my prediction is 200%-300% ore even more increase after launching API
In there slack they have some exciting news!!! New payment methods...not only Creditcard, also different methods!
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:54:27 PM

VIDEO #3 of 6 with Sergey Sholom answering questions and discussing the Gamecredits Mobile Store coming in early Q2.

Neuromancer1911

Activity: 1064
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:13:44 PM

We look forward to the growth of the honored this spring!
Thank you for the video!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
CryptoMiljonair

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 06:48:51 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2017, 09:39:03 AM by CryptoMiljonair

GameCredits Blockchain Payment Solution Goes Mobile In 2017 http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gamecredits-blockchain-payment-solution-goes-060000591.html

Media attention!
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:26:49 PM

GameCredits Blockchain Payment Solution Goes Mobile In 2017 http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gamecredits-blockchain-payment-solution-goes-060000591.html

Media attention!
As I'm sure you can see we were published in Yahoo Finance!

'GameCredits Blockchain Payment Solution Goes Mobile In 2017'

Read the article here: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/gamecredits-blockchain-payment-solution-goes-060000591.html

remmacs

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:29:21 PM

price seems to be holding strong, will there be a new roadmap for 2017 leading into 2018?
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: