Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:27:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★  (Read 550083 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (30 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Jack Kuveke

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:20:45 PM

*Quick reminder* Our Slack community is growing by the day, feel free to join the conversation and ask various team members questions!

http://gamecredits.com/slack.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blake Birk

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 01:13:40 AM

I wonder how high gamecredits is going to rise...it was trading at less then pennies when it used to be called gamercredits or something gmc I think instead of the new game...lucky bag holders because a swap didn't happen...the coins just carried over
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:02:45 AM

I wonder how high gamecredits is going to rise...it was trading at less then pennies when it used to be called gamercredits or something gmc I think instead of the new game...lucky bag holders because a swap didn't happen...the coins just carried over
Well the only thing that changed (aside from some minor things) was management and direction. It was always a great initiative, but the current team members (Nele, Sergey, Jon, Ivica, Alex, ETC) are what really brought this coin to where it is.

But that goes to show you what a targeted market, good product, and passionate team can do for a project or company like GameCredits Smiley

As for how high, GameCredits is deflationary and provides a real utility. I've always thought those two are the first two requirements for something to have incredible long term value.
cyrixcer

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:20:05 AM

I checked the last days the 24hr Volume and today we have 1278.27711611 BTC.

But GAME Sell Total: 2616460.01402404 GAME still the same so much fake from team Wink

I dont trust it now ......
As I said before, nothing is going on from the GameCredits team side. We were surprised by this as well, but this is cryptocurrency. Whales and pump/dumps are all part of the process. A huge pump does not mean the team went and did this, because this has never happened in our nearly 3 year history.

I would try reading about us more. We're doing some great things regardless of some massive pump.

FUD and trolls are a good sign. Bring 'em on !

Pumps are generally bad news, and I am sure the dev team realise that. Any growth should be slow and organic.
Thanks for the great attitude and support, we really appreciate it! We're looking for as gradual and deserved growth as possible, but some things are out of our hands..

*We're looking for as gradual and deserved growth as possible* - That sounds great Wink

Well that's nice. But when a coin jumps 10k in a hour.

Brace yourself for some good old pump action in the following days.

Accumulation now from 22k to 28k

Then one morning you wake up, make coffee,turn on computer, go to poloniex take sip off warm, refreshing coffee.

See game price. 50k+ next week and spit coffee all over the place.

Probably swear a little bit and if you are not filling bags now becuase you are little doubtng Thomas. You kick yourself hard.

Still room on space shuttle....  All aboard

Lol this will be 10x easy in Q1-Q2, 50k is nothing

10x is  more than 120 million market cap, I doubt that will be easy like your said, maybe double or triple current price is possible. You are very optimistic.
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:36:20 AM

But GAME Sell Total: 2616460.01402404 GAME still the same so much fake from team Wink

As I said before, nothing is going on from the GameCredits team side. We were surprised by this as well, but this is cryptocurrency. Whales and pump/dumps are all part of the process. A huge pump does not mean the team went and did this, because this has never happened in our nearly 3 year history.

I would try reading about us more. We're doing some great things regardless of some massive pump.

Pumps are generally bad news, and I am sure the dev team realise that. Any growth should be slow and organic.
Thanks for the great attitude and support, we really appreciate it! We're looking for as gradual and deserved growth as possible, but some things are out of our hands..

*We're looking for as gradual and deserved growth as possible* - That sounds great Wink

Then one morning you wake up, make coffee,turn on computer, go to poloniex take sip off warm, refreshing coffee.

Probably swear a little bit and if you are not filling bags now becuase you are little doubtng Thomas. You kick yourself hard.

10x is  more than 120 million market cap, I doubt that will be easy like your said, maybe double or triple current price is possible. You are very optimistic.
You're right. That is incredibly hard to achieve, but one year ago GAME was worth less than a cent. Since then we're up over 2000%, and we have more going for us than ever before. Now price increases become much harder when you're further along, it's relatively easy to see such growth when you're quite small, and I don't want to say it'll just happen again. But, I think that growth does say something about long term value.
domtasc3

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:39:25 AM

That's hilarious... Couldn't agree more.
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:45:53 AM

Hi Jack, you said there would be some news within a week...That news coming soon?

Also, can you make a longer video of that latest youtube post showing the app in more detail and maybe even playing a game?

Thanks.
CryptoMiljonair

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 07:27:09 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 08:54:45 AM by CryptoMiljonair

10x is  more than 120 million market cap, I doubt that will be easy like your said, maybe double or triple current price is possible. You are very optimistic.

You doubt about that? A coin that is in use? BCY had a capital of $20.000.000...just one game! You talk here about 300-1000 games in Q2, I think Its possible! But we will see ;-)
CryptoMiljonair

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:57:48 AM

10x is  more than 120 million market cap, I doubt that will be easy like your said, maybe double or triple current price is possible. You are very optimistic.

You doubt about that? A coin that in use? BCY had a capital of $20.000.000...just one game! You talk here about 300-1000 games in Q2, I think Its possible! But we will see ;-)

Yet GameCredits shows the market the excellent results, remembered me as the Bitcoin was growing up, everyone atlcoins fall in price, but GAME resisted and grew up with Bitcoins, certainly over time growth ceased, and GAME left to correct, but now begins the second wave of growth, and who knows what will be the maximum price GAME

I was reading an article, that there was only one coin outperforming Bitcoin (back in the days)...and that this coin is called GAME  Grin
I dont know If this still is...but this article was not so old...
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:04:53 AM

You doubt about that? A coin that in use? BCY had a capital of $20.000.000...just one game! You talk here about 300-1000 games in Q2, I think Its possible! But we will see ;-)

Yet GameCredits shows the market the excellent results, remembered me as the Bitcoin was growing up, everyone atlcoins fall in price, but GAME resisted and grew up with Bitcoins, certainly over time growth ceased, and GAME left to correct, but now begins the second wave of growth, and who knows what will be the maximum price GAME

I was reading an article, that there was only one coin outperforming Bitcoin (back in the days)...and that this coin is called GAME  Grin
I dont know If this still is...but this article was not so old...

GAME as a honey badger of alts! Wink http://woobull.com/data-visualisation-118-coins-plotted-over-time-this-is-why-hodl-alt-coin-indexes-dont-work/

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
yoohoo309

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:19:10 AM

That's hilarious... Couldn't agree more.
extremely amusing it can be when thee will be no victory even after great mining too.
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:34:20 AM

Name me another alt thats gone from 5 sats to 30k?

This is incredibly rare, because its so hard to do..... Some of you people here  really want to doubt the potential of game?

You crazy....

i am happy to fill big bags of GAME at this region, but hey, what do i know....  Roll Eyes

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 09:49:06 AM

Name me another alt thats gone from 5 sats to 30k?

This is incredibly rare, because its so hard to do..... Some of you people here  really want to doubt the potential of game?

You crazy....

i am happy to fill big bags of GAME at this region, but hey, what do i know....  Roll Eyes

No doubt we all ready for game to begin its journey Wink
CryptoMiljonair

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:29:58 AM

But most people have the assumption that GAME can only be purchased through their wallet or that you need a wallet. But suppose you have a game (X) and you want to buy ingame things in the game then just pay the payment methods that are provided (creditcard, paypall) *with the GAME API (but in the background you bought GAME, buyers wont see this)

Is this 100% right Jack? just want to have this 100% clear  Grin
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:19:15 PM

But most people have the assumption that GAME can only be purchased through their wallet or that you need a wallet. But suppose you have a game (X) and you want to buy ingame things in the game then just pay the payment methods that are provided (creditcard, paypall) *with the GAME API (but in the background you bought GAME, buyers wont see this)

Is this 100% right Jack? just want to have this 100% clear  Grin
Our API allows for the possibility of every in game currency purchase/item purchase to run on the GAME platform. Meaning hpyothetically you could be in the Game of War store (one of the top mobile games) and all purchases are prices in dollars or euros like normal. But when you purchase it goes through the GAME system cutting developers costs and securing their system more. I think we can all realize how powerful this is.

However, we want to push our wallet for a number of reasons. In such a world like the one above, the only one benefiting from GAME is the developer. We know that if everyone can benefit from GAME then the coin becomes much more powerful and universal.

I also just want to say how happy I am to see so many people participating in discussion. GameCredits still has so much farther to go, and we need a passionate community to guide us in the right direction. Please know that all of your comments/suggestions/concerns/excitement helps us improve GameCredits!
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:20:55 PM

Hi Jack, you said there would be some news within a week...That news coming soon?

Also, can you make a longer video of that latest youtube post showing the app in more detail and maybe even playing a game?

Thanks.
Thank you for the question! Yes there is some news on the horizon, this will be a very busy month for us!

Also, this video was just an introduction, please rest assured. There is a lot of time between now and when we release the store, and we will be feeding you plenty of GAME store content closer to the launch date.

Hope that makes sense!
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:04:22 PM

Thanks.
Thank you for the question! Yes there is some news on the horizon, this will be a very busy month for us!

Also, this video was just an introduction, please rest assured. There is a lot of time between now and when we release the store, and we will be feeding you plenty of GAME store content closer to the launch date.

Hope that makes sense!

Sounds good, thanks.

Jack Kuveke

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:32:35 PM

GameCredits blog post, 'WE'RE LOOKING FOR TALENT'

Read the post here: http://gamecredits.com/2017/01/30/were-looking-for-talent/

delulo

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:05:42 AM

Is there any information about what Gamecredits is? The website is all about what the goals are and what is supposed to be accomplished but nothing about how it works, how blockchain tec is used etc.
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:25:39 AM

Is there any information about what Gamecredits is? The website is all about what the goals are and what is supposed to be accomplished but nothing about how it works, how blockchain tec is used etc.
There are many many resources explaining how GameCredits works. I suggest our youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzkC8rkM38sxpuPcnyr1lXg and our newsletters https://gamecredits.net/newsletter/issues/23/

But to also explain because I'm sure many are curious.

GameCredits provides a universal solution for the entire gaming industry. By implementing our API game developers can use GameCredits as a means of payment for in game currencies/items. In doing so, they save more than 20% on fees currently paid out to vendors like apple/google. At the same time developers reduce their payment processing periods from up to 60 days to minutes, eliminate chargebacks/fraud, and increase consumer deposit limits (which are currently very low). Currently two games Fragoria and Get the Gun(in total 10 million registered users) are using our API as a means of payment. Now BTC is currently the only means of payment for GAME in our wallet. However, in a matter of days we will be adding credit cards. This means that gamers can purchase GAME without having to know what it is. Instead they can now enjoy a coin they can transact from game to game with, have anonymity, enjoy higher deposit limits, and earn through playing their favorite games (gamers can currently find coupons for GameCredits in both Fragoria and Get the Gun. This incentivizes them to use the platform and therefore saves game developers potentially millions). Recently we announced the GameCredits Store which will be released Q2 this year with over 300 games. Any game developer can get their game listed in just 10 minutes, and the whole store runs on GameCredits.

I hope that gives you a pretty good idea of what we're doing here. If you have any others questions/comments/concerns please feel free to voice them here, or on our slack!
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: