Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:59:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★  (Read 550085 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (30 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Storm_Guardian_N7

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:45:16 AM

As a Developer:
Gamecredits sounds like a great concept but as a game developer I have my reservations about adopting it. First as a Game Developer I'm interested in purchasing -whole – tokens not satoshis or fractions. But if the price of a single Gamecredit cost $2 or $7 or even $15+ per coin I would not be interested in this coin as the cost of purchasing them would not be feasible to me. Such that I would want an alternative or want to build a team who could offer a more stable and viable alternative, for example Bitcrystals built their own currency that works for their game specifically, Linden did it too.

Heck I remember making Lindens long before Bitcoin, and in all honesty gamers can make money selling their virtual currency and objects (long before cryptocurrency). For developers with a good team it would be very easy to create a system where players can trade and exchange their goods for real value.

As a Gamer:
I would love to be able to earn money from a game, and as a gamer I don't care what the name of the token is, I just want to 'use' it with ease. As a gamer I'm not married to any one coin, and any system that arises that offers and integrates something I'll take. If Developers don't adopt it, then it doesn't matter what I do as a gamer or what I want.  I like that it's a game token made by game developers, so it gives it that feel that gamers are designing a code 'just for me'.

But as a Developer even though the selling points are nice, it's not transparent or clear enough or even different enough and so I'm hesitant.  (In short, you can sell to the Gamer, but can you sell to the Developer? We're not by  majority part of the cryptocommunity and we don't lap up coins in a mad rush on the exchange market just because of Good News or 'rising prices' which can be a deterrent, we need more information and more stability)

As an Ethusiast in Cryptocurrency:
Currently the one thing that puts me off with Gamecredits as someone interested in cryptocurrency is that 'design' wise I don't see any originality, but I'm left with a lot of questions for how this coin works. Where is the whitepaper for this coin? Without that I am very hesitant to jump on board on top of my other hesitations.

What makes this coin any different from any other coin on the market in terms of its technological features/design? Is it just another copy altcoin, or does it have some special feature about it in the way it is produced, and so on. Any coin that is popular could do the job if I didn't want to use Gamecredits, so I'm still not sure what makes Gamecredits -special- other than that it is branded for Game Developers and Players and it's work at integrating it into games like Unity and so on.

Maybe Gamecredits would be able to work and build an alliance with developers who create their own currency over a feature similar to shapeshift  that is targeted towards game-related tokens and allowing them to be exchanged between each other, but that's another story.

As a Developer:
I'm not sure why I would use Gamecredits over integrating another type of cryptocurrency. Really the one thing that mainly intrigues me about Gamecredits is the ability to purchase the coins directly from Gamecredits ideally without an exchange with fiat as easily as it would be to purchase anything else online, if Gamecredits required me to purchase via exchange and deal with traders and volatile prices I would not want it. Furthermore most developers have to deal with the law, if selling Gamecredits or awarding Gamecredits to users in games causes my company to be flagged as an 'exchange' and slapped with money-laundering fines and regulations, I'd be put off further by it, and would have to design around that regulation.

On a final note, I can say that outside of the cryptocommunity I've never heard of Gamecredits, and even with the Unity Plugin I still don't -hear- the gaming community talking about this, and those are the developers you have to reach.

If there are any posts on Gamasutra or other magazine outlets related to gaming I haven't heard about it. It's not mentioned at the conventions, it's not mentioned in any format I've heard of—though maybe I am missing something.  Yes there is a Unity Plugin, a great team and other planned features, but people have to know to see it and what it does. When I'm personally browsing Unity if I see an app with not enough ratings or don't know what it is, I don't  bother to learn more. In fact, it has to be featured or recommended to me, or appear in something I am already searching for, for me to see it.

In conclusion I am:

-Watching this coin closely but NOT buying, if the price goes up then I will not want it.

-I want to see real examples of games that implement this by the team itself or by some brave experimenting game development team, then I want to see them actually exchange gamecredits for something else in another game and outside of that 'team', for me to deal with it, the game has to be good, fun and engaging, the implementation and integration clear and transparent.

-I am looking for global adoption of this coin (can't trade these coins for anything if other game developers don't accept them)

-I am looking at examples of games that integrate this system and those who play it (build a game and show us how it works, but I don't want to be the experiment for it)

-I personally would rather develop my own coin than adopt a volatile coin or pay $7:token (cost-benefit analysis)

-I am looking for stable coins and/or CHEAP coins to purchase

-I'd want an option to wholesale buy my game tokens, as a Developer I want a discount when I purchase in bulk and not have to wait for 'bad news' or 'whales' to drive the coin down.

-The website needs to be better.

-The change from gamecredits to onlinegames.credit removed the legitimacy of this coin for me, but that's just me. Sure there was a reason for the move.

So GREAT Ideas, we definitely could use such a coin in the gaming community, but I need more. Otherwise this is just one wagon I won't be riding on and would rather turn to another coin to see if it can do what I need it to do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 11:45:20 AM

As a Developer:
Gamecredits sounds like a great concept but as a game developer I have my reservations about adopting it. First as a Game Developer I'm interested in purchasing -whole – tokens not satoshis or fractions. But if the price of a single Gamecredit cost $2 or $7 or even $15+ per coin I would not be interested in this coin as the cost of purchasing them would not be feasible to me. Such that I would want an alternative or want to build a team who could offer a more stable and viable alternative, for example Bitcrystals built their own currency that works for their game specifically, Linden did it too.
Why do you want whole tokens? That's entirely arbitrary. BitCrystals from Spells of Genesis are cool, but they will have the same "problem." Designing an alternative coin would just mean increasing the money supply.

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
langvad

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:55:38 PM

Suggestions?
fauceting.com

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:20:16 PM

We launched a project this week: www.fauceting.com where you can create Faucets and place banners Ads, all using GameCredits. We think is a good way to promte GameCredits and services that accept this currency!
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:43:48 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2016, 03:42:27 PM by windjc

I'm sorry but I have to respond to this post. And I am going to be blunt. First thank you for posting your thoughts. But your post is in all fairness reads as one that has done very limited research on GAME.

As a Developer:
Gamecredits sounds like a great concept but as a game developer I have my reservations about adopting it. First as a Game Developer I'm interested in purchasing -whole – tokens not satoshis or fractions. But if the price of a single Gamecredit cost $2 or $7 or even $15+ per coin I would not be interested in this coin as the cost of purchasing them would not be feasible to me.

Why? As a Game developer you dont have to buy GAME. The only reason you would buy GAME would be for a personal investment. You dont have to supply Game to your players, our API does that directly. You just get a cut of the profits from players using GAME.

Such that I would want an alternative or want to build a team who could offer a more stable and viable alternative, for example Bitcrystals built their own currency that works for their game specifically, Linden did it too.

No, we don't need a complicated alternative. KISS. Keep it simple stupid.

Heck I remember making Lindens long before Bitcoin, and in all honesty gamers can make money selling their virtual currency and objects (long before cryptocurrency). For developers with a good team it would be very easy to create a system where players can trade and exchange their goods for real value.

Hows Lindens working out? Anyone implementing Lindens into their games? If not, then your statement doesnt seem true or relevant.

As a Gamer:
I would love to be able to earn money from a game, and as a gamer I don't care what the name of the token is, I just want to 'use' it with ease. As a gamer I'm not married to any one coin, and any system that arises that offers and integrates something I'll take. If Developers don't adopt it, then it doesn't matter what I do as a gamer or what I want.  I like that it's a game token made by game developers, so it gives it that feel that gamers are designing a code 'just for me'.

Developers are adopting it. So what is your point exactly?

But as a Developer even though the selling points are nice, it's not transparent or clear enough or even different enough and so I'm hesitant.  (In short, you can sell to the Gamer, but can you sell to the Developer? We're not by  majority part of the cryptocommunity and we don't lap up coins in a mad rush on the exchange market just because of Good News or 'rising prices' which can be a deterrent, we need more information and more stability)

GAME isn't different. But it has first mover advantage and a BRAND. Bitcoin isnt fancy but how's it doing? $750 last I checked. By the way, GAME is open source. If you want to make it "fancier" go right ahead.  As far as information, you have as much transparency in this community as anywhere. What IS IT you want to know exactly? Or are you just talking outloud??

As an Ethusiast in Cryptocurrency:
Currently the one thing that puts me off with Gamecredits as someone interested in cryptocurrency is that 'design' wise I don't see any originality, but I'm left with a lot of questions for how this coin works. Where is the whitepaper for this coin? Without that I am very hesitant to jump on board on top of my other hesitations.

It has a BRAND. What originality do you need? GAME is developing an eco-system of game developers and games. We dont need fancy bells and whistles. There are 1000s of alt coins with fancy bells and whistles. What crypto needs is USE CASES. GAME has one of the best USE CASES outside of BTC. A whitepaper is nice. We have one internally. I am sure we can get one externally.

What makes this coin any different from any other coin on the market in terms of its technological features/design? Is it just another copy altcoin, or does it have some special feature about it in the way it is produced, and so on. Any coin that is popular could do the job if I didn't want to use Gamecredits, so I'm still not sure what makes Gamecredits -special- other than that it is branded for Game Developers and Players and it's work at integrating it into games like Unity and so on.

Again, if you want special features code them. We are working on a BRAND and a USE CASE.

Maybe Gamecredits would be able to work and build an alliance with developers who create their own currency over a feature similar to shapeshift  that is targeted towards game-related tokens and allowing them to be exchanged between each other, but that's another story.

Why? We think its more important to continue our UNITY developer plugin integration partnerships with gaming companies that already have millions of players. You realize that gaming companies with millions of gamers are ALREADY integrating to our platform?  It sounds as if this news has escaped you somehow.

As a Developer:
I'm not sure why I would use Gamecredits over integrating another type of cryptocurrency. Really the one thing that mainly intrigues me about Gamecredits is the ability to purchase the coins directly from Gamecredits ideally without an exchange with fiat as easily as it would be to purchase anything else online, if Gamecredits required me to purchase via exchange and deal with traders and volatile prices I would not want it. Furthermore most developers have to deal with the law, if selling Gamecredits or awarding Gamecredits to users in games causes my company to be flagged as an 'exchange' and slapped with money-laundering fines and regulations, I'd be put off further by it, and would have to design around that regulation.

Are you a game developer? If so you'd use it because you would automatically have a larger audience of gamers interesting in buying your games and in-game content. Plus, you would be able to pocket most of the 30% you have to play to Android and Apple for the same thing.  As a developer you arent supplying GAME. Where did you get this idea?  Players buy game from options within the GAME wallet.

On a final note, I can say that outside of the cryptocommunity I've never heard of Gamecredits, and even with the Unity Plugin I still don't -hear- the gaming community talking about this, and those are the developers you have to reach.

Its NEW. Just because you haven't heard of it, doesn't make it real. You want to help market it?  My goodness. You realize this is new right?

If there are any posts on Gamasutra or other magazine outlets related to gaming I haven't heard about it. It's not mentioned at the conventions, it's not mentioned in any format I've heard of—though maybe I am missing something.  Yes there is a Unity Plugin, a great team and other planned features, but people have to know to see it and what it does. When I'm personally browsing Unity if I see an app with not enough ratings or don't know what it is, I don't  bother to learn more. In fact, it has to be featured or recommended to me, or appear in something I am already searching for, for me to see it.

In conclusion I am:

-Watching this coin closely but NOT buying, if the price goes up then I will not want it.

So you want it to prove itself to you but you want to buy it cheap?? This is called INVESTING. Welcome to the real world. Investments mean risk. If you wait too long, you pay more. Simple economics. But if you buy you do so for yourself, not your gamers using your games. Thats unnecessary.

-I want to see real examples of games that implement this by the team itself or by some brave experimenting game development team, then I want to see them actually exchange gamecredits for something else in another game and outside of that 'team', for me to deal with it, the game has to be good, fun and engaging, the implementation and integration clear and transparent.

Have you actually read this thread? Subscribed to the GAME newsletter? Or watched any of our Google hangouts? Because it doesn't sound like it from your questions.

-I am looking for global adoption of this coin (can't trade these coins for anything if other game developers don't accept them)

Happening.

-I am looking at examples of games that integrate this system and those who play it (build a game and show us how it works, but I don't want to be the experiment for it)

Done.

-I personally would rather develop my own coin than adopt a volatile coin or pay $7:token (cost-benefit analysis)

Good luck with that. Start coding.

-I am looking for stable coins and/or CHEAP coins to purchase

Aren't we all.

-I'd want an option to wholesale buy my game tokens, as a Developer I want a discount when I purchase in bulk and not have to wait for 'bad news' or 'whales' to drive the coin down.

Answered several times above.

Make some specific suggestions privately.

-The change from gamecredits to onlinegames.credit removed the legitimacy of this coin for me, but that's just me. Sure there was a reason for the move.

You can still go to www.gamecredits.net. We have websites developing in over 15 countries. Don't get hung up on such small details.

So GREAT Ideas, we definitely could use such a coin in the gaming community, but I need more. Otherwise this is just one wagon I won't be riding on and would rather turn to another coin to see if it can do what I need it to do.

If you need more, start doing more and researching more. Most of your concerns have already been covered in this thread and on our hangouts. Welcome to the team. Now get to work. Wink

laugh2btc

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:48:16 PM

Is Ring 13 still in development?
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:28:49 PM

The Unity plugin has arived! Now available for game developers worldwide. Free and flawless integration!
Let the era of blockchain based in-game monetization begin!

Unity store GameCredits plugin link: http://u3d.as/utL

Very nice.  I want to add that I like your graphics and branding, while the tech is important so is branding these days and especially among the sea of hundreds of cryptos.

I love Bitcoin
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:37:54 PM

Is Ring 13 still in development?
Unfortunately not, as much as i personaly have dreamed about it, we focused on building robust and safe infrastructure, which, apart from GameHub which is in final dev phase, we did!

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
GameCredits

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:43:59 PM

The Unity plugin has arived! Now available for game developers worldwide. Free and flawless integration!

Very nice.  I want to add that I like your graphics and branding, while the tech is important so is branding these days and especially among the sea of hundreds of cryptos.

Thank you. Crypto is still young but competition is fierce! We do strive for perfection with whatever we do. Sometimes the day is not long enough, sometimes we take more time to develop quality product. Yet we improve as we grow! Wink
Storm_Guardian_N7

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:37:34 AM

Suggestions?

The website I was on was broken. I couldn't click any of the buttons to send mail, and links didn't go to the right place. Originally gamecredits.net was the site, but now it redirects to onlinegames.credit, I receive the newsletter and am aware that they just created gamecredits.asia. I'm not sure what the switch was for, gamecredits.net to onlinegames.credit, however on that site a lot of the links I click are broken. I can also no longer login, and I'm pretty positive I registered an account, but now I am not sure if that was in my imagination or something has changed… that is what I mean when I say the site needs to be better.

I'm sorry but I have to respond to this post. And I am going to be blunt. First thank you for posting your thoughts. But your post is in all fairness reads as one that has done very limited research on GAME.

Gamecredits advertises itself as being for both game developers in that it "provides game developers with a fair-use monetization option",

"Building games is a massive undertaking and game developers need to spend time making games and not fighting with elaborate in-game monetization techniques. This is where GameCredits comes in. Ease of "GAME" implementation lets game developers focus on things that matter in the game - quality of content and playable mechanics.

GameCredits API provides a seamless and easy way to implement a monetization option that provides a secure experience for developers and users alike. GameCredits comes with zero implementation cost and low fees when purchase volume increases."
I've been following and reading on this coin since February. The fact is I don't want to adopt something without investigating it further and I'm doing just that by posting here. I've sent emails but haven't heard anything so I brought it here instead.

My understanding of Gamecredits is that I would allow people to purchase products within my game using Gamecredits, the understanding to me is that gamers would also be able to get rewarded 'from' playing games with gamecredits and could take those reward elsewhere. But there is no real clarification on how it helps the Developers or Gamers exactly on the website and I have sought clarification privately plenty of times but either have received no response or did not understand the answer given.

The complicated alternative is to build your own system for your own game, rather than to purchase a template….

The point of mentioning Lindens wasn't to talk about 'implementing' lindens in the game, it was to refer how a developer could implement their own currency for their own game, without relying on a currency created by another game developer…not referring to Lindens being used outside of the game. Either way people play games and get paid in bitcoin and can take those bitcoins to purchase other things, so if there's nothing but brand that makes it different…

Anyway. You say that Developers are Adopting it, I posted here so I could be educated. I am open to that, which Developers are adopting it, who is talking about it outside of the cryptocurrency community?  I hear Ring 13 sounds like a good example, but I have been unable to find links talking about it. I would love more examples because in the gaming community I've heard nothing about these coins outside of the cryptocommunity.

You say Bitcoin is just a coin, but in all honest Bitcoin is more than a coin, it's also bitcoin the blockchain, the technology behind it. But what I'm hearing is that, it doesn't matter if it's just another clone coin, so long as it's got a Brand and is used by people.

You say I'm looking to invest, but as a Game Developer I'm not looking to 'invest' with this coin, if I'm going to 'use Gamecredits in my game, then what I want is to buy that coin wholesale or on sale to use in my game. The website isn't clear on how it HELPS developers so I simply 'assumed' that it helped us by allowing us to use it as an economy within our games, but apparently we're just supposed to use it in place of accepting USD or BTC personally? That's what I'm hearing

So  are you saying gamecredits isn't supposed to be integrated into the game as part of the games economy but rather supposed to be used 'as' USD to purchase products in-game? As a Developer why wouldn't I just accept USD or BTC then? It's easy to implement a USD payment system, USD is more stable, or better yet accept Bitcoins which uses the same technology as Gamecredits and has a volatile price based on current 'value' just like Gamecredits.

If global adoption is happening show me where because again, no one is talking about it outside of the cryptocommunity, don't just 'say' it's done, and so forth, show examples.  That's what I came here looking for, examples and education on the very thing 'holding' me back to implementing it in my own projects instead of other alternatives.
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:48:18 AM

Suggestions?

The website I was on was broken. I couldn't click any of the buttons to send mail, and links didn't go to the right place. Originally gamecredits.net was the site, but now it redirects to onlinegames.credit, I receive the newsletter and am aware that they just created gamecredits.asia. I'm not sure what the switch was for, gamecredits.net to onlinegames.credit, however on that site a lot of the links I click are broken. I can also no longer login, and I'm pretty positive I registered an account, but now I am not sure if that was in my imagination or something has changed… that is what I mean when I say the site needs to be better.

Gamecredits advertises itself as being for both game developers in that it "provides game developers with a fair-use monetization option",

"Building games is a massive undertaking and game developers need to spend time making games and not fighting with elaborate in-game monetization techniques. This is where GameCredits comes in. Ease of "GAME" implementation lets game developers focus on things that matter in the game - quality of content and playable mechanics.

GameCredits API provides a seamless and easy way to implement a monetization option that provides a secure experience for developers and users alike. GameCredits comes with zero implementation cost and low fees when purchase volume increases."
I've been following and reading on this coin since February. The fact is I don't want to adopt something without investigating it further and I'm doing just that by posting here. I've sent emails but haven't heard anything so I brought it here instead.

My understanding of Gamecredits is that I would allow people to purchase products within my game using Gamecredits, the understanding to me is that gamers would also be able to get rewarded 'from' playing games with gamecredits and could take those reward elsewhere. But there is no real clarification on how it helps the Developers or Gamers exactly on the website and I have sought clarification privately plenty of times but either have received no response or did not understand the answer given.

The complicated alternative is to build your own system for your own game, rather than to purchase a template….

The point of mentioning Lindens wasn't to talk about 'implementing' lindens in the game, it was to refer how a developer could implement their own currency for their own game, without relying on a currency created by another game developer…not referring to Lindens being used outside of the game. Either way people play games and get paid in bitcoin and can take those bitcoins to purchase other things, so if there's nothing but brand that makes it different…

Anyway. You say that Developers are Adopting it, I posted here so I could be educated. I am open to that, which Developers are adopting it, who is talking about it outside of the cryptocurrency community?  I hear Ring 13 sounds like a good example, but I have been unable to find links talking about it. I would love more examples because in the gaming community I've heard nothing about these coins outside of the cryptocommunity.

You say Bitcoin is just a coin, but in all honest Bitcoin is more than a coin, it's also bitcoin the blockchain, the technology behind it. But what I'm hearing is that, it doesn't matter if it's just another clone coin, so long as it's got a Brand and is used by people.

You say I'm looking to invest, but as a Game Developer I'm not looking to 'invest' with this coin, if I'm going to 'use Gamecredits in my game, then what I want is to buy that coin wholesale or on sale to use in my game. The website isn't clear on how it HELPS developers so I simply 'assumed' that it helped us by allowing us to use it as an economy within our games, but apparently we're just supposed to use it in place of accepting USD or BTC personally? That's what I'm hearing

So  are you saying gamecredits isn't supposed to be integrated into the game as part of the games economy but rather supposed to be used 'as' USD to purchase products in-game? As a Developer why wouldn't I just accept USD or BTC then? It's easy to implement a USD payment system, USD is more stable, or better yet accept Bitcoins which uses the same technology as Gamecredits and has a volatile price based on current 'value' just like Gamecredits.

If global adoption is happening show me where because again, no one is talking about it outside of the cryptocommunity, don't just 'say' it's done, and so forth, show examples.  That's what I came here looking for, examples and education on the very thing 'holding' me back to implementing it in my own projects instead of other alternatives.

I see you have 2 posts. So you are new to this forum. What email did you email to that no one responded from?  If you are a game developer we should probably talk via skype. You very much misunderstood some of the things I said in the post above. I will PM you with my skype ID and I will make sure you get all your questions answered in detail.  
shavers

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:01:29 AM

Latest news from our magnificent team:

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:31:04 AM

This is positive news indeed. Imagine the amount of game developers worldwide that would use this API and drive interest into Gamecredits all the way to the top. There could be endless possibilities here such as making games to earn Gamecredits or simply one in which you could use the crypto currency for in game purchases. That would make things pretty handy and I think that we'll soon see these positive results in effect.

Sometimes I wonder if it could exist the possibility of integrating GAME into the Steam platform... Roll Eyes

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
GameCredits

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:35:43 AM

I see, your email is: savingtheworld@ze________os.org
No, i didn't respond immedeately to the email saying:
What would be the process a game developer would need to take in order to allow for ordinary people to purchase gamecredits rewarded to them in an online store that only accepts gamecredits?
For people to purchase whats already rewarded to them? Doesn't make much sense to me.
It looked like a troll mail, which we get quite a few every day. My mistake is that i decided to respond later since i was too busy.
Also there used to be a way I could log in on the site but now I can't, and none of the buttons do anything for send email, clicking foundation email, web wallet, I had to send this email manually.
No, you couldn't ever log in on our website, there wasn't such option.
4fanbtc

Activity: 569
Merit: 591

Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 11:49:34 PM

Our Gift For GAME-CREDITS

shavers

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:20:24 AM

Our Gift For GAME-CREDITS

Thanks for the gift man, i love it! I added my personal touch to it, hope you don't mind. Wink
Paper Wallet link added to the OP (both timeline and >Wallet< section).

GameCredits

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 11:44:27 AM

GameCredits is added to CryptoCompare thanks to kanoptx
Take a look , it's neat and well organized.
The link is added to the OP's timeline.
4emily

Activity: 577

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:13:32 PM

Great news - tweeted!

https://twitter.com/jeveuxdire/status/744970387004526592
Tradingriver

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:06:52 PM

gamecredits are rising and no one is talking about it. strange!
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:24:40 PM

gamecredits are rising and no one is talking about it. strange!

Welcome to the land of no hype. Smiley

There is a lot going on behind the scenes though, so the price rise is not a coincidence.

It's just that none of the behind the scenes work is ready to announce just yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: