Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:21:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★  (Read 550083 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (30 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
DunlapBeach

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:30:56 PM

However, we aren't totally ignoring cryptocurrency investors

So there it is guys.  You just admitted you are ignoring the people who gave your life a fucking purpose, along with some small pocket change roughly around $300 million dollars and you have NOTHING to show for it.  Better save some of that money for lawyers bud.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jack Kuveke

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:49:13 PM

So there it is guys.  You just admitted you are ignoring the people who gave your life a fucking purpose, along with some small pocket change roughly around $300 million dollars and you have NOTHING to show for it.  Better save some of that money for lawyers bud.

I said we ARE NOT totally ignoring cryptocurrency investors? That means we're not ignoring them like you were claiming.

And from the very beginning of the MGO crowdsale we said we would use our funds to acquire GAMERS. We said gamers were our total focus. That was made very clear. We have been traveling around the world non stop meeting gamers and developers around the world to build up our gaming brand before major product releases. That is a fact.

And at the same time we've partnered with major gaming entities, released applications like the desports smart contract application, and announced development of new features like last week when we announced MGO would be integrated in our PC store and mining application.

Also if you read the whitepaper you would know that A) We have a large legal budget we openly admitted to. B) You agreed to our terms stating that delays in development and changes to our roadmap were possible.

DunlapBeach

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:09:02 PM

Also if you read the whitepaper you would know that A) We have a large legal budget we openly admitted to. B) You agreed to our terms stating that delays in development and changes to our roadmap were possible.

You spend more time defending yourself from legit investor claims than you do on the actual project or updates for your investors.  If I were to guess, I'd say GAME hired you specifically for your ability to lie relentlessly in everyones face in preparation for the eventual exit scam.  For fucks sake look at the graph of MGO and look at how every single other shitty coin is crushing.  The ALT market is now super bullish and MGO is still in the gutter yet GAME is up well over 30%.  What do you have to say for yourself, why not just fess up and admit you used the 53 million crowdsale as a ponzi to fund GAME and just prepare for the lawsuits from all of us.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:33:12 PM

You spend more time defending yourself from legit investor claims than you do on the actual project or updates for your investors.  If I were to guess, I'd say GAME hired you specifically for your ability to lie relentlessly in everyones face in preparation for the eventual exit scam.  For fucks sake look at the graph of MGO and look at how every single other shitty coin is crushing.  The ALT market is now super bullish and MGO is still in the gutter yet GAME is up well over 30%.  What do you have to say for yourself, why not just fess up and admit you used the 53 million crowdsale as a ponzi to fund GAME and just prepare for the lawsuits from all of us.

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

Jack Kuveke

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:06:57 PM

So there it is guys.  You just admitted you are ignoring the people who gave your life a fucking purpose, along with some small pocket change roughly around $300 million dollars and you have NOTHING to show for it.  Better save some of that money for lawyers bud.

You spend more time defending yourself from legit investor claims than you do on the actual project or updates for your investors.  If I were to guess, I'd say GAME hired you specifically for your ability to lie relentlessly in everyones face in preparation for the eventual exit scam.  For fucks sake look at the graph of MGO and look at how every single other shitty coin is crushing.  The ALT market is now super bullish and MGO is still in the gutter yet GAME is up well over 30%.  What do you have to say for yourself, why not just fess up and admit you used the 53 million crowdsale as a ponzi to fund GAME and just prepare for the lawsuits from all of us.

So rather than reply to my very legitimate response (which I gave you after you clearly misread what I wrote earlier), you start spouting off even crazier claims.

FYI I joined the GameCredits team before 95% (or more) of the current team, and most of the people onboard at the time have since moved on with more qualified people taking their places. So nice try.

Nothing we do is a scheme. If you really think we're a scam, I'm happy to meet you at our Headquarters. You could randomly show up for all I care. Please. Go see for yourself.

MGO is a vital part of our ecosystem and a number of applications are well into development.

It's amazing to me that someone who claims to hold coins would openly say we're a ponzi scheme, only further hurting their investment.

DunlapBeach

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:35:28 PM

So there it is guys.  You just admitted you are ignoring the people who gave your life a fucking purpose, along with some small pocket change roughly around $300 million dollars and you have NOTHING to show for it.  Better save some of that money for lawyers bud.

You spend more time defending yourself from legit investor claims than you do on the actual project or updates for your investors.  If I were to guess, I'd say GAME hired you specifically for your ability to lie relentlessly in everyones face in preparation for the eventual exit scam.  For fucks sake look at the graph of MGO and look at how every single other shitty coin is crushing.  The ALT market is now super bullish and MGO is still in the gutter yet GAME is up well over 30%.  What do you have to say for yourself, why not just fess up and admit you used the 53 million crowdsale as a ponzi to fund GAME and just prepare for the lawsuits from all of us.

So rather than reply to my very legitimate response (which I gave you after you clearly misread what I wrote earlier), you start spouting off even crazier claims.

FYI I joined the GameCredits team before 95% (or more) of the current team, and most of the people onboard at the time have since moved on with more qualified people taking their places. So nice try.

Nothing we do is a scheme. If you really think we're a scam, I'm happy to meet you at our Headquarters. You could randomly show up for all I care. Please. Go see for yourself.

MGO is a vital part of our ecosystem and a number of applications are well into development.

It's amazing to me that someone who claims to hold coins would openly say we're a ponzi scheme, only further hurting their investment.

All these long ass replies by you display infinitely more content and effort than any of these useless newsletters or pictures of a booth in an empty hallway.  Fucking do something about the price.  You have more money than a small country.  Yet all we get is cocky defensive spitface posts by you further increasing our frustrations with the price and development/roadmap.  How can you think all is well when no ones trading the fucking coin?  The volume hasn't changed since July.  Let me tell you what all of us want:  We want you to sit down and dedicate real effort, real money and real time to landing us on an exchange that you yourself would deposit all of your MGO or BTC on.  We both know you wouldn't touch Liqui with a ten-foot pole so what the fuck dude, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE EXCHANGES ALREADY!
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:41:34 PM

All these long ass replies by you display infinitely more content and effort than any of these useless newsletters or pictures of a booth in an empty hallway.  Fucking do something about the price.  You have more money than a small country.  Yet all we get is cocky defensive spitface posts by you further increasing our frustrations with the price and development/roadmap.  How can you think all is well when no ones trading the fucking coin?  The volume hasn't changed since July.  Let me tell you what all of us want:  We want you to sit down and dedicate real effort, real money and real time to landing us on an exchange that you yourself would deposit all of your MGO or BTC on.  We both know you wouldn't touch Liqui with a ten-foot pole so what the fuck dude, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE EXCHANGES ALREADY!

Its obvious that you do not care about the long term success of this project. You just want to dump on an exchange for a profit.

Sorry, thats not how the world always works.

So pull up your big boy pants and DEAL. WITH. IT.

DunlapBeach

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:56:35 PM

Its obvious that you do not care about the long term success of this project. You just want to dump on an exchange for a profit.

Sorry, thats not how the world always works.

So pull up your big boy pants and DEAL. WITH. IT.

Yeah how does daddy Jack taste?  Fucking sperg. 
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:50:30 PM

Gamecredits and mgo topics are toxic over here. Slack discord all toxic. Fighting against the community isn't the best approach. All crypto is going x3. Mgo is - 97% and game only 40% up

Get your act together and fix your shit and stop beating investors up. You guys created these people.
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:30:09 AM

Gamecredits and mgo topics are toxic over here. Slack discord all toxic. Fighting against the community isn't the best approach. All crypto is going x3. Mgo is - 97% and game only 40% up

Get your act together and fix your shit and stop beating investors up. You guys created these people.

"You guys created these people." <---- This statement is the epitome of entitlement and the pure lack of responsibility for one's actions that permeates the pump and dump, get rich crypto trading ecosystem.

Well, you know what? NO ONE creates another person. Your mom and dad created you and you popped out of her vagina. But after that - lifes ON YOU. You are 100% responsible for your decisions.

So you can bitch and whine and complain and circle jerk your sorrows away, but at the end of the day, the project isn't toxic. Its people like you that are toxic.

In 10 years the projects going to be fucking great. Where will you be? That's the unknown. My prediction - still broke and ignorant most likely - due mostly to your attitude.
DunlapBeach

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:42:50 AM

In 10 years the projects going to be fucking great. Where will you be? That's the unknown. My prediction - still broke and ignorant most likely - due mostly to your attitude.

10 years LOL.  You are so fucking retarded, who in their right mind would wait 10 years when even the most awful projects have already 20x'ed and are holding that value still.  loooool oh lawd
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:45:45 AM

10 years LOL.  You are so fucking retarded, who in their right mind would wait 10 years when even the most awful projects have already 20x'ed and are holding that value still.  loooool oh lawd

Who is going to hold 10 years? Me and many many others. Will you? No. You're a short sighted idiot who if I gave you 2 BTC today would probably use it on liquor and drugs. And you actually believe you can come on this thread and have others take your seriously. Those of us that have already made more money in the last 5 years than you will make in 5 lifetimes - we laugh at you.

So continue to bitch and moan. Please. Its an endless source of entertainment.
DunlapBeach

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:05:55 AM

10 years LOL.  You are so fucking retarded, who in their right mind would wait 10 years when even the most awful projects have already 20x'ed and are holding that value still.  loooool oh lawd

Who is going to hold 10 years? Me and many many others. Will you? No. You're a short sighted idiot who if I gave you 2 BTC today would probably use it on liquor and drugs. And you actually believe you can come on this thread and have others take your seriously. Those of us that have already made more money in the last 5 years than you will make in 5 lifetimes - we laugh at you.

I'm not the dumbass claiming to wait 10 years like it's some sage wisdom. Go slobber Jack some more sheep
CryptoNeed

Activity: 504
Merit: 137

Nope.

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:19:20 AM

10 years LOL.  You are so fucking retarded, who in their right mind would wait 10 years when even the most awful projects have already 20x'ed and are holding that value still.  loooool oh lawd

Then do it! Sell and put your money into P&D schemes ...  Roll Eyes
We are welcoming you here in 10 years. We will all want to hear about your great success.

Great minds discuss ideas,
average minds discuss events,
small minds discuss people. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:36:44 AM

Lol this guy sounds exactly the same as Miko the psychopath.
DunlapBeach

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:29:10 AM

The team had no problem using the current boom in crypto to sell the notion of a rocket ship and lots of profits, and then with the same hand they tell us we're immoral and got the "wrong idea" when we're all saying what the fuck is going on with the shitty price.  And yeah to that retard who told me that him and his "smart" crypto buddies are holding for 10 years, I got news for u:  Maybe holding for 10 years was a good idea back when btc, eth and litecoin were all worth pennies, but in todays current market capitlization waiting 10 years today is the equivalent of being told to wait 100 years back in 2009. 

Let's play a game guys.  We'll assume you have 300 million dollars and your only mission in the next 24 hours is to get listed on at least Binance, if not another same or larger volume/reputable exchange.  Give me an over/under on how long it will take you to get listed if you have a max budget of 1 million dollars.  Be honest.
DunlapBeach

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:48:03 AM

Lol this guy sounds exactly the same as Miko the psychopath.

I think it is.  Nice catch, here check this link out for proof from the old steemit thread:  https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@juanchoverd/why-i-think-mobilego-and-gamecredits-is-a-scam

Scroll to the bottom in the comment section and you'll see standard bullying tactics that Miko displayed back from the summer under the same alias "windjc"

windjc (25)  ·  5 months ago
If you really want real discussion come to our slack. Its pretty obvious you haven't dug below skin deep. For instance, the US is the most expensive country to get players. The WP did not say US customers. So you are just making up arguments in this article. If you want to really know, then come talk to the developers yourself. We are not hiding.

You're a fucking retarded fat fuck Miko, just die off already.  No one wants you here.
N-rG

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:19:46 PM

Guys you don't notice that he is not an investor of GAME? Nobody would fud down his coin as much as he does. He basically tries to prevent anybody to invest into game which would make him even more poor than he actually is right now.

I did kinda the same shit to monero, but my strategy was to short the shit out of that coin. In the end I made millions with that. But since you cannot short GAME, he is either mentally retarded, just a troll or looking for a good new low access point. If last, you'll be my friend. Talk it down more, At a certain price I would also invest more than play money =)
Coinhouse.eu

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:39:03 PM

Hello GameCredits community,

We have listed GameCredits on our brand new exchange Coinhouse.eu

https://coinhouse.eu/markets/gamebtc

Have fun.

Team Coinhouse
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:42:55 AM

GAME told about cooperation with Team DetonatioN, one of the largest teams in Japan for export.
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: