Bitcoin Forum
April 08, 2020, 08:26:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★  (Read 548046 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (13 posts by 9 users deleted.)
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:18:47 AM

As we announced via social media and our other community forums, we are in the process of rolling out an update which is why exchanges temporarily halted trading. We are in contact with them, and they'll be online after the update is completed. We sent this update out to exchanges today, so it will likely take a few more days to be completed.

Bitcointalk is the community forum, it's where everyone comes for info & it's what got Gamecredits started - posting everywhere but here makes no sense at all.

What update?
Will you be making this update available to your users?
Will you be updating your ANN page any time soon?

Edit: Sigh....

**Jack logs off**

l guess you'll just ignore us again then.

If you're not going to answer your long term BCT members questions who have supported you from the beginning & you can't be bothered to update your own ANN page, you might as well lock this thread so you can concentrate on your "social media and our other community forums" instead - this would save much frustration for BCT members.

The last week I've been traveling and have had very limited internet access (the time we issued the updates regarding Bittrex). Now I know we haven't been that active on here before then, however that is temporary and we have had plans to come back in full force across all communication channels. It's been a busy time of reorganization and onboardings (I've been the only communicator for a while, and I've taken on a bunch of other responsibility in the last couple months. Don't look at these as excuses, just explanations).

As for ANN thread updates, YES. This is something I've been trying to organize for a couple weeks. Our design team has a ton of backlog preparing product updates, events, some marketing campaigns, and more. But with that said we will in fact update it as soon as we can.

Hope sometimes you can come MGO thread too. And updated and detailed roadmap would be good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
GameCredits-Bittrex

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:50:45 PM

Could you guys please resolve this already??

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GAME

BTC-GAME is currently offline
Market offline - Awaiting feedback from GAME development team

I made the "mistake" of placing a decently sized order in the BTC-GAME market on bittrex.com
That order and my Bitcoins have been LOCKED, unable to be accessed, since the 11th of May... now OVER TWO WEEKS ago..

I searched up a couple of days after the market lockdown to see what could be the issue.
I read on Discord and here that there was a vulnerability or something of the sort to be resolved.

That's ok... These things can happen.
I believed I would wait a bit longer and you guys would have this sorted out soon.

However, now TWO weeks has passed since this BTC-GAME market is down, and I cannot since then access my Bitcoins placed in that GameCredits order.

I just created this account solely to respond here, because this has gone on for too long.

I would like to have access to my Bitcoins and invest it elsewhere.
Please unlock the Bittrex market ASAP, and don't have investors funds on lockdown for such long periods.

I don't see any serious cryptocurrencies having their trading market down for 1-2 weeks.
Thank you.
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1107

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:05:09 AM

Game just about to drop back from $$ into cents per unit.
Jack Kuveke

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:55:35 AM

Could you guys please resolve this already??

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GAME

BTC-GAME is currently offline
Market offline - Awaiting feedback from GAME development team

I made the "mistake" of placing a decently sized order in the BTC-GAME market on bittrex.com
That order and my Bitcoins have been LOCKED, unable to be accessed, since the 11th of May... now OVER TWO WEEKS ago..

I searched up a couple of days after the market lockdown to see what could be the issue.
I read on Discord and here that there was a vulnerability or something of the sort to be resolved.

That's ok... These things can happen.
I believed I would wait a bit longer and you guys would have this sorted out soon.

However, now TWO weeks has passed since this BTC-GAME market is down, and I cannot since then access my Bitcoins placed in that GameCredits order.

I just created this account solely to respond here, because this has gone on for too long.

I would like to have access to my Bitcoins and invest it elsewhere.
Please unlock the Bittrex market ASAP, and don't have investors funds on lockdown for such long periods.

I don't see any serious cryptocurrencies having their trading market down for 1-2 weeks.
Thank you.

We understand this has been going on for a while, but we're working as fast we can. Network updates cannot be rushed since the entire currency relies on the success of them. We expect things to be normalized next week, and will let everyone know when updates are performed.
Laamadeus

Activity: 449
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:56:35 AM

This is just good opportunity to buy GAME at lower price from poloniex. I have trust these devs and project since starting, so I can wait and buy some more. It is shame that you cannot cancel your order and take your bitcoins back to your hands, but it is what it is, just put some more btc on market and buy these prices or move some other project.

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
alifrenstein

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:39:58 AM

We understand this has been going on for a while, but we're working as fast we can. Network updates cannot be rushed since the entire currency relies on the success of them. We expect things to be normalized next week, and will let everyone know when updates are performed.

GAME market is offline in bittrex for over 16 days already - since May 11. This is a real disaster for us investors, as we can't withdraw our money.

Please, make every effort to get things back on track ASAP. And hope that GAME price will also rise a lot as a compensation for our turture.
IconFirm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 558

Always ask questions.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:18:13 PM

@Jack:

On May 15th you wrote:

We are doing our best to have things normalized within a week.

Today, 12 days later you write:

We expect things to be normalized next week....

What will your guesstimate be in another 12 days?

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
alifrenstein

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:50:22 PM

@Jack:

On May 15th you wrote:

Yes, that's right. I am very worried. Hope that everything will get back to normal ASAP.  Cry
Arvydas77

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 06:00:03 PM

Game market is dead for quite long time. It is not good for token itself and I hope you will fix this as soon as possible.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jack Kuveke

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:39:57 PM

@Jack:

On May 15th you wrote:

Well the update took longer than a week obviously. That's the problem with estimates regarding network updates that are complicated and delicate to implement. The solution we're implementing is to help keep our network secure and stable, and is the first implementation of its kind but should really help a scrypt coin like GAME. That said, the testing of our code was finished at the end of this week. You can always check our github to track progress for these types of things. With testing done we're sending it to exchanges for testing, review, and implementation which of course we cannot 100% control. Some exchanges manage to implement updates in a matter of a day or a couple days. Some take longer. Bittrex has historically been quick so we hope it doesn't take longer than this week.
Merratzz

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:14:26 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 04:32:59 PM by Merratzz

GameCredits POOL
https://game.mastermining.net/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

PPLNS  PAYOUT
1.25% FEE

alifrenstein

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:51:37 PM

@Jack:

On May 15th you wrote:

Well the update took longer than a week obviously. That's the problem with estimates regarding network updates that are complicated and delicate to implement. The solution we're implementing is to help keep our network secure and stable, and is the first implementation of its kind but should really help a scrypt coin like GAME. That said, the testing of our code was finished at the end of this week. You can always check our github to track progress for these types of things. With testing done we're sending it to exchanges for testing, review, and implementation which of course we cannot 100% control. Some exchanges manage to implement updates in a matter of a day or a couple days. Some take longer. Bittrex has historically been quick so we hope it doesn't take longer than this week.

Hoping for the best!
secousa

Activity: 205
Merit: 151

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:19:20 PM

https://github.com/gamecredits-project/GameCredits/releases/tag/0.15.2

New GameCredits 0.15.2 release is available
Please update your QT wallets

Formal announcement from the team will come in the next 24-48 hours.

Will work for BTC. 13CcdYdeTLH9GxKWpeNh7aAoFokbUTQZRu
http://bit-sim.trade
litecoinricky

Activity: 170
Merit: 3

I need a break!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:05:28 AM

https://github.com/gamecredits-project/GameCredits/releases/tag/0.15.2

New GameCredits 0.15.2 release is available
Please update your QT wallets

Formal announcement from the team will come in the next 24-48 hours.

Great news, everyone can stop panicking now Smiley

I'll take any freebies on offer Smiley
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:42:31 AM

Hello GameCredits believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback on our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful
interface of GameCredits at: https://cointopper.com/coin/gamecredits

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
alifrenstein

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:58:34 AM

I am eagerly waiting for the GAME market to be open again in bittrex. Hope it happens very very soon.
DidiCrypto

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:45:32 AM

I am eagerly waiting for the GAME market to be open again in bittrex. Hope it happens very very soon.

in vain you hope. The project was plundered ...BTC
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:53:07 AM

This is just good opportunity to buy GAME at lower price from poloniex. I have trust these devs and project since starting, so I can wait and buy some more. It is shame that you cannot cancel your order and take your bitcoins back to your hands, but it is what it is, just put some more btc on market and buy these prices or move some other project.
Of course without any doubt, it is good when you can buy coins at a price at which he wants to buy. But recently there is a lot of talk that Poloniex is not quite the output and many people complain about the exchange.
alifrenstein

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:48:29 AM

Bullshit. Everything is fine.
IconFirm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 558

Always ask questions.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:51:55 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 12:06:15 PM by IconFirm

Bullshit. Everything is fine.

Tell that to the poor souls who bought into mobilego ICO.... Cheesy Cheesy

Look at the graph:

The high price on the left is when the ICO finished in May - then the dump begins. That doesn't look so fine to me. Especially with no working exchange wallets for the last few weeks.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.