Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:32:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buiding and releasing the profile of Nefario  (Read 2133 times)
HorseRider (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 04:30:06 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2012, 02:32:30 PM by HorseRider

If I finally believe that Nefario is scamming us, I urge everyone work with me, just make sure that any future potential business partners and employers or even girls who do little back ground check on Google will know about GLBSE&Nefario.

I have lots of items listed below. If you have some of them, just PM me. I will decide the right time to release them. At that time, I will unlock this post. In China, we call this human flesh search engines. Lets work together, identify Nefario, make him notorious not only in our community, but all over the world.

If you have photos to send, please send them to zsdmgcy at gmail dot com, thanks.

I will need some money to get some of the infos. If you want to help, please donate some money and thanks.

1Gc7Dfw21cCUCbcnV9LS4Thwrz72GJzTWq

Name: True name of Nefario

Born: Born date of Nefario  

Addresses used to live in:

Email:
Cell number:
Address:

Emails he used before:
Phone numbers he used before:

ID he used on the internet:

Photos of Nefario:

Resume:

Passport number of James MacCarthy:

Photos of Nefario's wife:

Photos of Nefario's child:

Photos of other Nefario's family members:

THE GLBSE Scamming of Nefario:

Nefario's family members: photos, names, ID numbers, passport numbers, etc.

Nefario's students: Photos, names

Other information about Nefario: like finger prints data or something else can help identify nefario in this world.

Someone else please work out profiles for other scammers, like genjix, pirate40, etc. Those victims should trace those scammers for the rest of their lives, make pubic their address, new names, new phone number, etc.

Other moves we may take: build fake facebook/linkedin/twitter identity for nefario, make it easier to find for nefario's friends and business partners.

Edit on 20th Nov

I will let the forum decide whether I can post the identity information on the forum. But I urge the forum to let me post this post itself here. Anyone has the information of Nefario please sent it to he zsdmgcy at gmail dot com, or PM me. I will take the legal responsibility on my own. I can post it somewhere else. we are bitcoiners, we can find somewhere to post a full profile of Nefario within the google search engine's reach.

If nefario feels wrong, just sue me, please, I'm in China. Let's just be the night mare of each other, Nefario. I will destroy you, just try your best. I have add your friends facebook with true identity.

But Nefario, you can be very sure that I will call, email or even go to London to report you to the security/fraud authority for the GLBSE. You don't talk to us, I will just take the revenge action.

The friends of Nefario bring the message to him. Tell him, the only way he exist from GLBSE is to close the exchange in the way that satisfy everyone. We forget about him, he is safe. If he make us remeber him, he will be always in danger. Give us the .csv files. Give back the asset info. Give back the bitcoin. If he is short of Bitcoin, just admit it, admit right now, with debt reconstruction plan.

Nefario, I give you 90 days. you have already consumed half of them.

Edit

I will find some place on the internet to release that info, but not this forum. I urge everyone has any information about Nefario send it to zsdmgcy at gmail dot com. If Nefario don't give back the bitcoin and asset info, let's just make his reputation destroyed forever, and I will take all the legal responsibility on my own.

Nefario, you have already default more than 40 days, but you still have the time to do the right thing.

Edit

Nefario is doing the right thing.  I have had good faith in Nefario for a long time. I don't want no one stay in the trouble of man-made night mare.  Hope everything go smoothly. Lock the post as long as it moves on.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=75802.msg1347273#msg1347273

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2012, 09:41:56 AM

I think you should keep his wife and child out of it. Its not their fault their husband and father is a dick.

gineta

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 09:46:55 AM

I think you should keep his wife and child out of it. Its not their fault their husband and father is a dick.
Some people make similar thread to me here that is a Criminal Violation in EU or USA and more of the countries I know.

This person can make you any think but you can ask or make post of his information in any forum. You are already with that behaviour making some at any time take legal actions not only again you also again the forum and the owners of the forum.

If you have problems with him you have the authority and sure many legal action. Only when you have a legal sentence you can make public his name or any other public information.

I understand your frustration if you are victim of a Scam.

HorseRider (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 09:49:40 AM

I agree with you. I don't want to hurt anyone, and I'm known to be one of those who hold good faith in Nefario for a long time. But if Nefario makes us have no other choice, we have to play the bad guys' game here. The family and friends is part of the identity definition.

That's the way how the Chinese p2p internet loan control the risk. For example, ppdai.com, it will ask you to upload a picture with your family and other identity information, then if you default longer than 120d, they will release all the information on the internet.

I will give Nefario 90 days.

cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 09:59:07 AM

That's the way how the Chinese p2p internet loan control the risk. For example, ppdai.com, it will ask you to upload a picture with your family and other identity information, then if you default longer than 120d, they will release all the information on the internet.

You voluntarily exchange info and then the info is released to private enforcement if you break your contract terms? Sounds good. Very libertarian.
gineta

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 10:21:27 AM

HorseRider

Where you live in China or Where?

If you live in USA you are regulated by the USA law no the Chinese Law.
ACt like that have also criminal responsability
If you are in china you can post all that you like in a Hosting in your country but a Hosting outside china is enforcement to respect the law of the country is the Datacenter.

That means if this person is USA citizen and this Forum is in USA hosting hi can make legal actions again the forum owners and sure hi go to get that time money for pay you or to any one.

I agree with you. I don't want to hurt anyone, and I'm known to be one of those who hold good faith in Nefario for a long time. But if Nefario makes us have no other choice, we have to play the bad guys' game here. The family and friends is part of the identity definition.

BTCKnowledge

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2012, 10:23:23 AM

Go ahead and release the info.
gineta

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 10:27:42 AM

Really I not have idea what make the wife or children of that man bad to you. Your attitude is totally out of law.
HorseRider (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 10:37:18 AM

That means if this person is USA citizen and this Forum is in USA hosting hi can make legal actions again the forum owners and sure hi go to get that time money for pay you or to any one.

OK, I won't post on this forum. But I will post it on the internet.

HorseRider (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 10:51:08 AM

ACct like that have also criminal responsability responsibility

Then ask Nefario to sue me, if I really have to release those identity info. (Oh, wait, Nefario will might use the GLBSE's funds, OMG!!!!)

Let's find out whose life will be destroyed earlier.

HorseRider (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 10:55:29 AM

I'm still giving him the time. He can still ends this clearly. Nefario must release the csv file to all the users. He is highly likely to modify the balance to steal the shares and bitcoins.

gineta

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 10:57:26 AM

My friend I hope you get your money back but some times like happens before to me  a stupid people become extra stupid and think I violate the law and now they are in real problems no me.

In that case I am innocent but in your case possible Nefario have all the responsibility but I think his family is also innocent of have a bad DAD . Public if you like about him is your responsibility   but left his family out . And in true I hope you solve your problem and get your money back
Best regards

ACct like that have also criminal responsability responsibility

Then ask Nefario to sue me, if I really have to release those identity info. (Oh, wait, Nefario will might use the GLBSE's funds, OMG!!!!)

HorseRider (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 11:12:02 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2012, 02:34:23 PM by HorseRider

My friend I hope you get your money back but some times like happens before to me  a stupid people become extra stupid and think I violate the law and now they are in real problems no me.

In that case I am innocent but in your case possible Nefario have all the responsibility but I think his family is also innocent of have a bad DAD . Public if you like about him is your responsibility   but left his family out . And in true I hope you solve your problem and get your money back
Best regards

Then ask Nefario to sue me, if I really have to release those identity info. (Oh, wait, Nefario will might use the GLBSE's money to sue me, OMG!!!! Sorry!!! It is my mistake???!!!)

HorseRider (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 02:35:40 PM

Edit

Nefario is doing the right thing.  I have had good faith in Nefario for a long time. I don't want no one to stay in the trouble of man-made night mare.  Hope everything go smoothly. Lock the post as long as situation improves.

HorseRider (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 02:03:56 PM

Nefario stopped working. Does anyone know what happened. I wanna my 2fa removed so that I can claim, and I want him to give everyone the asset info as soon as possible.

A man hurt other people and refuse to act to compensate, he will be revenged.

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 10:58:57 PM

Edit

Nefario is doing the right thing.  I have had good faith in Nefario for a long time. I don't want no one to stay in the trouble of man-made night mare.  Hope everything go smoothly. Lock the post as long as situation improves.

Nefario stopped working. Does anyone know what happened. I wanna my 2fa removed so that I can claim, and I want him to give everyone the asset info as soon as possible.

A man hurt other people and refuse to act to compensate, he will be revenged.

Quoted for posteriority. HorseRider, how old are you baby?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
legitnick

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 08:52:34 AM

Post his dox here: http://doxbinphonls5hsk.onion/

5 BITCOIN RAFFLE GIVEAWAY
"I dont lift" - Lord Furrycoat
HorseRider (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 08:59:02 AM

A start of it :

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=16g5REJ9t5_oWkVVra8P89wbdU_Efu-yICA1FVl44UCo

Finally, we will put it into a JamesMcCarthy.whatever site. I will hire some one do some SEO, to make sure that it will be easily find in the search engine.

HorseRider (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 01:49:38 PM

Anyone who is interested become an collaborator, please PM me or write me an email. Let's be prepared to Destroy the James McCarthy's reputation.  I need a native to write about the Nefario story. So that everyone can know about his evil history in the future.

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=16g5REJ9t5_oWkVVra8P89wbdU_Efu-yICA1FVl44UCo

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: