Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:25:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoins safe?  (Read 90051 times)
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:26:50 AM

Of course Bitcoin is very safe. And there are also many scammers and that is very bad. But you have just to be careful.
And trust only the people that you know and not every person. It will be bad if you would be scammed. So be careful that will be the best thing. And the online wallets are also very good.

Yes online wallets are very safe and it gives me a feeling that it is more safer then banks as it is not easy to hack your wallet and no stranger have access to it.
we do not need to discuss the security of the wallet. because the wallet was made very secure. it would be difficult for hackers to take your money if you have a lot of authentication. which is a security check on the price bitcoin

I think bitcoin and bitcoin wallet is the safest technology that we have and i don't thin that any one can steal your coins that easily so its very safe.

Yeah true but there are few incidents in which bitcoin has got stolen from online wallets. To avoid such thing offline wallet is preferred.

Either if its online or offline wallet you need to take care of safety measures at the initial stage, we don't take care of it and later if something goes wrong we start blaming bitcoin.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 04:20:26 PM

It's safe and scary at the same time, becareful with your wallet and don't trust scammers, once the money is out from your account, in no way it comes back
if you do not easily believe someone and do not follow the investment scam or something. you will always be safe there will be no one who would deceive you.
who became fear is the price of bitcoin fluctuations make bitcoin unsafe.
haileysantos95

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 04:26:47 PM

It's safe and scary at the same time, becareful with your wallet and don't trust scammers, once the money is out from your account, in no way it comes back
if you do not easily believe someone and do not follow the investment scam or something. you will always be safe there will be no one who would deceive you.

Its safe and you dont need to be scared as it will be your own fault if the money has been stolen from you,much like in other currencies if you messed up then your money will be gone.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 11:04:43 PM

Its safe and you dont need to be scared as it will be your own fault if the money has been stolen from you,much like in other currencies if you messed up then your money will be gone.

Correct, you need to take proper care of it related to safety and security and if you do it successfully then you don't have to worry about anything as bitcoin wallets are the safest too.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:40:20 AM

Bitcoin is one of the safest payment methods there is on the planet IMO, it's secure if you just secure you computer.
Also the wallets are very secured look at the blockchain 2 way verification needed.
I think its the easiest and safest way to hold money and to pay.
honeyhtet

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:47:35 AM

I think bitcoin is very safe since you can multiple different securing techniques for your wallet, you can use paper or offline wallets or put them in a PC or hardware wallet so overall I think bitcoin is very secure.
bestluck

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:22:02 AM

Yes, bitcoin is safe too invest in there and to hold your money in it, but have to alert about the price as when ever you feel that the price is now or will be in the future drop then you will need to sell them before you lose your wealth.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:26:39 AM

I have been using Bitcoins for more than 4 years, and I hate to say this - Bitcoins are not safe. I have seen hackers stealing coins from many experienced users. I agree that fiat cash is also vulnerable to robbery, but the probability of something similar happening with BTC is much much higher. Also, there are no trustworthy exchanges where we could trade our coins (I stopped trading after the Mt Gox scandal).
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:49:46 PM

I am using bitcoin since last 1 year, and honestly speaking I never had any bad experience related to the safety as my bitcoins are always intact in my wallet, so for me its still safe.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:05:02 PM

Of course Bitcoin is very safe. And there are also many scammers and that is very bad. But you have just to be careful.
And trust only the people that you know and not every person. It will be bad if you would be scammed. So be careful that will be the best thing. And the online wallets are also very good.
Yes, the only thread to the bitcoin is the scammers who are every time in search that how to scam others and steal their money, the other thing criminals are attracted to it to think that they will remain anonym in their transactions.
gameshare.us

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:11:55 PM

I'm kinda new in bitcoins, but I'm trying to put all my money in it, 'cause I believe in its potential and safety  Cool
quadriple7

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:46:49 PM

Is it safe to keep all of my assets in Bitcoins? And how Department for Combating Economic Crimes, can affect my account?  What permissions they need , to freeze all my money ?

Well it is always a small chance that price will fall in one day and you will lose your money, but it is pretty safe to keep there will be price rises in near future, in few months only so you will get extra money soon
rekinthis

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:49:18 PM

It is never safe to invest all your money into 1 thing. You should always diversify your investments.

But bitcoin is safe, safe enought to invest only in it, in history of bitcoin,  there was only few unexpected price falls, and bitcoin is pretty old crypto now, so i think that bitcoin is safest from all cryptos

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 08:40:50 PM

It is never safe to invest all your money into 1 thing. You should always diversify your investments.

But bitcoin is safe, safe enought to invest only in it, in history of bitcoin,  there was only few unexpected price falls, and bitcoin is pretty old crypto now, so i think that bitcoin is safest from all cryptos

Yes its safe and I think it is the best product to invest in, as the price of bitcoin would be much higher in future so I think if we inest now it would be the safe investment to make.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:55:11 PM

Like everything must have  associated risks  such as forgetting password,  Trojans, Bad writing a payment address.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:58:19 PM

I don't think so my friend, because unfortunately this currency is still very volatile and there are multiple variables that can strongly affect its future behavior. I think it is a good option to invest in btc as portfolio investment, but not as your main store of value.
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:39:20 AM

Like everything must have  associated risks  such as forgetting password,  Trojans, Bad writing a payment address.

yeahh.. but if you can safe your computer/android device from malware , if you remember all of your password also if you ceck again before sending your bitcoin you will sure bitcoin is safe place to save your money.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:44:10 AM

I think that bitcoin today have guaranteed security, bitcoin has become the medium of secure payment and use of various parties. bitcoin transaction system so transparent that allows users to track the flow of funds in bitcoin.
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:14:41 AM

I think that bitcoin today have guaranteed security, bitcoin has become the medium of secure payment and use of various parties. bitcoin transaction system so transparent that allows users to track the flow of funds in bitcoin.

Bitcoin is really a safe way to do transaction around the globe and just like any other form of money you have to be careful so that your money is safe.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:21:17 AM

Bitcoin is really a safe way to do transaction around the globe and just like any other form of money you have to be careful so that your money is safe.
Put your money in an offline wallet, don't touch it unless you put it on a sanitized and basically fresh PC. Simplest way to make sure that your coins are safe and don't get stolen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: