Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:31:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoins safe?  (Read 90051 times)
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 09:22:22 AM

I'm kinda new in bitcoins, but I'm trying to put all my money in it, 'cause I believe in its potential and safety  Cool

You are damn right. You will never regret your decision. Just dont panic when Bitcoin goes down, wait couple of weeks and you'll see it will be up again.
yeah agree because usually the main problem for newcomers is that they are too afraid when prices fall. they are afraid to lose. you have to do is be patient and wait. the price will rise again
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 09:54:44 AM

I'm kinda new in bitcoins, but I'm trying to put all my money in it, 'cause I believe in its potential and safety  Cool

You are damn right. You will never regret your decision. Just dont panic when Bitcoin goes down, wait couple of weeks and you'll see it will be up again.
yeah agree because usually the main problem for newcomers is that they are too afraid when prices fall. they are afraid to lose. you have to do is be patient and wait. the price will rise again

Well, for someone who still new about bitcoin will panic for sure. and they will think bitcoin is not safe anymore. So for people who still new about bitcoin, calm down. Because the bitcoin's price always not stable and it's normal.
trenchflaint

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 09:59:29 AM

Well, for someone who still new about bitcoin will panic for sure. and they will think bitcoin is not safe anymore. So for people who still new about bitcoin, calm down. Because the bitcoin's price always not stable and it's normal.

Panic can really cause users to not believe in the coin,but if you are an old time user of bitcoin you will just laugh at the bad news about bitcoin.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:21:09 AM

Panic can really cause users to not believe in the coin,but if you are an old time user of bitcoin you will just laugh at the bad news about bitcoin.
yeah because usually it is done by the media who hate bitcoin they made a bad news to bitcoin. of course the old players will laugh at the news. but new users or new entrants will certainly panic with it. I think you have to ask the old players. whether bitcoin is safe or not?
rababo

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:53:15 PM

Bitcoin is really safe in my opinion, there is no way for the code of bitcoin to be hacked.
If you use online wallet, save your money in different wallet and always backup your wallet.
Olaf

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:13:36 PM

It is never safe to invest all your money into 1 thing. You should always diversify your investments.

But bitcoin is safe, safe enought to invest only in it, in history of bitcoin,  there was only few unexpected price falls, and bitcoin is pretty old crypto now, so i think that bitcoin is safest from all cryptos
Bitcoin is safe mate. Many people love to use Bitcoin, and their experience is also that they know that Bitcoin is safe to use.
It depends on how you handle it, you can be scammed but that is your own fault too. Even the online wallets are pretty safe.

its safe now, but you shouldnt ignore past events.

anyone who does, is sort of being ignorant of what can happen at any time with prices that effect buy orders.

lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:19:51 PM

It is never safe to invest all your money into 1 thing. You should always diversify your investments.

But bitcoin is safe, safe enought to invest only in it, in history of bitcoin,  there was only few unexpected price falls, and bitcoin is pretty old crypto now, so i think that bitcoin is safest from all cryptos
Bitcoin is safe mate. Many people love to use Bitcoin, and their experience is also that they know that Bitcoin is safe to use.
It depends on how you handle it, you can be scammed but that is your own fault too. Even the online wallets are pretty safe.

anyone who does, is sort of being ignorant of what can happen at any time with prices that effect buy orders.
maybe he should do step by step to forget about bad experience and let him think bitcoin isn't safe with the passage of time he would agree that it's safe invest in bitcoin.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:35:34 PM

But bitcoin is safe, safe enought to invest only in it, in history of bitcoin,  there was only few unexpected price falls, and bitcoin is pretty old crypto now, so i think that bitcoin is safest from all cryptos

what makes it safe right now and what past events are you talking about? bitcoin as network has become stronger as the total hashpower is increasing significantly year on year. beside that there is nothing that makes bitcoin right now safer than previous years. the protocol is as strong as it always was.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:49:12 PM

Bitcoin is really safe in my opinion, there is no way for the code of bitcoin to be hacked.
If you use online wallet, save your money in different wallet and always backup your wallet.
thats true, bitcoin code is impossible to crack right now and it will be impossible to do that for a really long time i think as the computers are still too weak to do that

for me bitcoins are the safest currency that we have right now and i invest a lot of money in it hoping that there will be a big price increase in the future, though anything can happen to be honest

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:16:04 PM

thats true, bitcoin code is impossible to crack right now and it will be impossible to do that for a really long time i think as the computers are still too weak to do that

for me bitcoins are the safest currency that we have right now and i invest a lot of money in it hoping that there will be a big price increase in the future, though anything can happen to be honest

You are right, the bitcoin is very safe if you ask me, its not hackable at all only your wallet can get hacked.
Most likely you will need a paper wallet so that is also no problem.
maudevang

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:48:23 AM

Bitcoin is itself safe but not many people knows that because they think that it is online money and they think that you can be hacked with it but that is not actually true.
The online wallets are also safe and they works together very good, but they have to be patience also to wait for a good price.
Ybalevia

Activity: 244

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:28:07 AM

Bitcoin is safe, and that must be because it is many used by so many people so it is important that it must be safe otherwise it will be not used so many and that is not good for Bitcoin itself.
You see that Bitcoin is also getting more used now so the population is also rising and that is nice.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:41:58 AM

Bitcoin is safe, and that must be because it is many used by so many people so it is important that it must be safe otherwise it will be not used so many and that is not good for Bitcoin itself.
You see that Bitcoin is also getting more used now so the population is also rising and that is nice.

It is safe not because people are using it, but people are using it as it is safer form of payments to their loved ones with so much ease and so less fees...
It's been the safest one if you know how to do it even better, as it is the most protected currency currently...

Lesterexon

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:50:24 AM

Yes the bitcoin is very safe if you ask me, I really have no doubts about that honestly, the bitcoin is just very good and safe to invest in.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:43:47 PM

Yes the bitcoin is very safe if you ask me, I really have no doubts about that honestly, the bitcoin is just very good and safe to invest in.

bitcoin itself is safe to store your wealth. the volatility is just an aspect of bitcoin because it is still a new currency. if you plan to store your wealth for the long term into bitcoin, then there is not much risk involved. but if you just yolo buy hoping the price will go up to high levels in a very short time, then it's definitely not a safe investment.
DrTeddus

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:44:11 PM

Is it safe? Yes. Is it's value stable? Not yet.
We are still the minority, 'tech-geeks' looking into the possibilities of decentralized everything.
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:23:41 PM

The bitcoin is very safe if you ask me, but it can also collapse of course although this would be really weird honestly.
The bitcoin is very safe if you talk about security, the only thing that can be hacked are wallets.
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:47:11 PM

Bitcoin is safe and that must be the most important it will be later also the most used payment method and that is quite nice but you have to be also patience and not greedy.
It can takes a long time until Bitcoin will reach a high value and the online wallets are also very safe so that is quite nice for Bitcoin and for the users who use Bitcoin.
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:34:44 PM

It depends on how you protect or use yoir transactions and bitcoin wallets. The idea of safe bitcoins is on ypur hands and mind.. Transactions in bitcoins are safe in the way of tracking the owner is anonymously ,but taking risk to a person to person is not a safe way.it is risky also investing on any siye is not proven safe .

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:12:45 PM

The bitcoin is very safe if you ask me, but it can also collapse of course although this would be really weird honestly.
The bitcoin is very safe if you talk about security, the only thing that can be hacked are wallets.
Well, security systems bitcoin is currently quite good, very good and very safe to use, I'm sure, so many purses that provide special security to keep bitcoin to stay safe

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: