Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:49:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoins safe?  (Read 90051 times)
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:55:55 PM

Yes bitcoin is safe because it has no middle men in every transaction you make.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:57:51 PM

Nothing is safe 100% but I trust BTC almost 99.99% because almost everything (in terms of security) depends on me and not on anybody else and I love this. To be in control over my funds directly and without any other third parties.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:19:30 PM

It is never safe to invest all your money into 1 thing. You should always diversify your investments.

But bitcoin is safe, safe enought to invest only in it, in history of bitcoin,  there was only few unexpected price falls, and bitcoin is pretty old crypto now, so i think that bitcoin is safest from all cryptos
Bitcoin is safe mate. Many people love to use Bitcoin, and their experience is also that they know that Bitcoin is safe to use.
It depends on how you handle it, you can be scammed but that is your own fault too. Even the online wallets are pretty safe.
Bitcoin is itself safe but not many people knows that because they think that it is online money and they think that you can be hacked with it but that is not actually true.
The online wallets are also safe and they works together very good, but they have to be patience also to wait for a good price.

Yeah, I also agree that bitcoin is safe in any mean, it is an online currency and people say that the wallets can be hacked then I will say the now the whole world is going to shift to online system, even the banks are also available online and are safe, so if you do not accept that fact then you will unable to survive best at here.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:03:38 PM

Nothing is safe 100% but I trust BTC almost 99.99% because almost everything (in terms of security) depends on me and not on anybody else and I love this. To be in control over my funds directly and without any other third parties.

I like the way you think about Bitcoin and the security. Many other people blame Bitcoin when things happen to their wallets on their PC's. But they ignore the fact that they are the faulty part here. Ignorance is a big factor when it comes to securing your wallet files properly.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 11:53:56 PM

Bitcoin is really good protected but scammers can stole your money even with this level of security. Beware scammers boys  Grin

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:13:08 AM

Unfortunately no, the one that keep me using bitcoin is the anonymous feature, but lately many people claims that is not true, also a lot of case their wallet being hack and there is a lot of scammer, but like the wise man says "the more valuable a thing is more people will try to take it from you"
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:17:35 AM

Bitcoin is really good protected but scammers can stole your money even with this level of security. Beware scammers boys  Grin

it's depend how you safe your bitcoin, you must use multiple protection, like strong password , 2fa verification, ip restrick etc.
if you can do it im sure your bitcoin will be safe.
draceus

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:34:05 AM

It is never safe to invest all your money into 1 thing. You should always diversify your investments.

But bitcoin is safe, safe enought to invest only in it, in history of bitcoin,  there was only few unexpected price falls, and bitcoin is pretty old crypto now, so i think that bitcoin is safest from all cryptos
Bitcoin is safe mate. Many people love to use Bitcoin, and their experience is also that they know that Bitcoin is safe to use.
It depends on how you handle it, you can be scammed but that is your own fault too. Even the online wallets are pretty safe.
Bitcoin is itself safe but not many people knows that because they think that it is online money and they think that you can be hacked with it but that is not actually true.
The online wallets are also safe and they works together very good, but they have to be patience also to wait for a good price.

yeah i agree with you friend  bitcoin is safe for asset because bitcoin wallet is very good  and me also think about bitcoin some people when try hacked in wallet but not that how you can use . it is depended  on yourself how you working on the bitcoin.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:48:21 PM

Only such hacking takes place in exceptional cases. Now with various security features everything can be overcome. Getting out of scammers is now not difficult as most users were much aware of scamming.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:04:22 PM

Only such hacking takes place in exceptional cases. Now with various security features everything can be overcome. Getting out of scammers is now not difficult as most users were much aware of scamming.

Yes its not easy to hack or steal your coins, and the users take preventive measures at initial stage so it  becomes difficult for a scammer to hack or steal your coins.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:36:10 PM

yeah i agree with you friend  bitcoin is safe for asset because bitcoin wallet is very good  and me also think about bitcoin some people when try hacked in wallet but not that how you can use . it is depended  on yourself how you working on the bitcoin.
Yeah safety depends upon us, most of the times it is our fault due to which the wallets gets hacked, actually the wallets are so safe even the online wallets, as the control is only with us.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:26:42 AM

Yes its not easy to hack or steal your coins, and the users take preventive measures at initial stage so it  becomes difficult for a scammer to hack or steal your coins.
Bitcoin itself is safe because there are a lot of people that is using Bitcoin so it must be safe otherwise it will be not that many used and that is important otherwise they will not use it.
The online wallets are also safe and that is nice because than you can easy store your coins.
Oscoda

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:06:06 AM

Bitcoin itself is safe because there are a lot of people that is using Bitcoin so it must be safe otherwise it will be not that many used and that is important otherwise they will not use it.
The online wallets are also safe and that is nice because than you can easy store your coins.

You are right about that, the bitcoin is very secure the only thing that cannot be secure is your wallet but this is your own responsibility.
If you just use a two way authentication it would not be a big problem.
haileysantos95

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:28:06 AM

You are right about that, the bitcoin is very secure the only thing that cannot be secure is your wallet but this is your own responsibility.

Yes having a 2FA will get you out of trouble from those unwanted log in from your wallet and they cant withdraw your money without 2fa.
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:35:24 AM

Yes having a 2FA will get you out of trouble from those unwanted log in from your wallet and they cant withdraw your money without 2fa.
I think for the security of your wallet. using 2FA not a problem.
important 2FA very helpful for the security of his own wallet. I myself use it
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:13:04 AM

I think for the security of your wallet. using 2FA not a problem.
important 2FA very helpful for the security of his own wallet. I myself use it

Bitcoin is safe because wallet devs and blockchain made special security measure to secure the wallet to the intruders and hackers it depends on how you handle you bitcoin wallet and 2fa might helpful but it can be bypass for hackers. and avoid those shorten links it maybe a phising site inside and if your gmail will be hack well you lose everything.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:17:30 AM

I think for the number of users bitcoin very large enough to prove that bitcoin is safe and will not collapse in the near future. of course if the user continues to grow. bitocin will also increase safe.
for the security of his own wallet. it depends on your responsibility alone. you should be able to secure the wallet
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:22:30 AM

Bitcoin is safe to use and to invest your own money in to it. There have been some cases were people have gotten hacked and stuff but that happens every were not only with Bitcoin. If you do not want to get hacked just do not track any attention and do not give people a reason to hack you. 
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:33:12 AM

Yes its not easy to hack or steal your coins, and the users take preventive measures at initial stage so it  becomes difficult for a scammer to hack or steal your coins.

The thing with 2FA is that some people are too lazy to take the extra step to access their wallets, and that's for them reason enough to not enable an extra security option.

It's very weird as we are talking about money here. At home they do everything to protect their money and valuable items, but when it comes to Bitcoin they don't think it's needed to take much precautions. I really don't understand this.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:00:25 AM

Bitcoin is safe to use and to invest your own money in to it. There have been some cases were people have gotten hacked and stuff but that happens every were not only with Bitcoin. If you do not want to get hacked just do not track any attention and do not give people a reason to hack you.  
Bitcoin provides more safety and security, bitcoin wallets are so strong, I think being hacked is only our mistake, use blockchain.info and devs, for more protection you can use 2fa.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: