Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:09:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoins safe?  (Read 90051 times)
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:36:32 PM

Bitcoin is safe, but I really would not put all of my assets in it, not because I do not trust it, because of the price always pumping, going lower and I might lose a big amount of money. As for security, I would totally put all of my assets in Bitcoin, if the price was always steady(with low price moving).

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PsursV

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:09:20 PM

Bitcoin is pretty safe, especially bitcoin wallets. You don't have to worry about coin theft.
I think it's a problem wallet. You do not need to worry about it. because you can only get a good security because you can add multiple authentication in that wallet
you are right, in my opinion bitcoins are really safe and in my opinion wallets can be not safe enough if its online so i only use cold wallets
yes there is no doubt about this that bitcoin is a safe investment, as am using bitcoin for a long time but still never find any misunderstanding about bitcoin, therefore i can say that bitcoin is really a safe investment.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:49:00 PM

Bitcoin is safe, but I really would not put all of my assets in it, not because I do not trust it, because of the price always pumping, going lower and I might lose a big amount of money. As for security, I would totally put all of my assets in Bitcoin, if the price was always steady(with low price moving).
I do believe the question is about safety asset to invest, sure for those who wanna profit from bitcoin would take the risk. One thing is sure you should never invest all into just one thing, being bitcoin or any other big project, always save some for protection.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:21:44 AM

Bitcoin is pretty safe, especially bitcoin wallets. You don't have to worry about coin theft.
I think it's a problem wallet. You do not need to worry about it. because you can only get a good security because you can add multiple authentication in that wallet
you are right, in my opinion bitcoins are really safe and in my opinion wallets can be not safe enough if its online so i only use cold wallets
yes there is no doubt about this that bitcoin is a safe investment, as am using bitcoin for a long time but still never find any misunderstanding about bitcoin, therefore i can say that bitcoin is really a safe investment.
you are right that no doubt about bitcoin is a safe investment , i also recommend that bitcoin is very safest currency for investment and you can keep your in bitcoin for long time or forever and i think that maximum people keep their money in bitcoin in huge amount because they strongly believe in bitcoin.
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 10:21:18 AM

I'm sure bitcoin is very safe, many people using bitcoin and no one complain about bitcoin and no issue about it. The problem in bitcoin is there are many hackers out there and that's make bitcoin become unsafe.
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:34:40 PM

Is it safe to keep all of my assets in Bitcoins? And how Department for Combating Economic Crimes, can affect my account?  What permissions they need , to freeze all my money ?

I'm not sure what you mean by "safe" , If you mean storing so no one really finds out about them then yes most likely you can do that . But if you mean selling all and buy BTC instead then... no one can be sure about that , price can decrease with time and can increase .. It all depends on many factors such Miners wanting to continue mining (If they see profit) , Supply-demand etc ...
Bitcoin cannot be frozen , and if you hide them I don't see how they will find out about them honestly .

Just want to hide some money. And I dont see, how I can get Bitcoins anonymously.

First of all , you shouldn't use exchanges (at least not Centralized one) that asks you for ID , passport and other personal information's .
You can search for someone to trade with on "Currency exchange" section (depends what are the payment methods you have) and that's it , who can know what the transaction was for ? unlike buying from an exchange .
Or you can use LocalBitcoins and try to find someone to meet him face to face (in your country/city) and you buy BTC against cash.

Not sure it would be easy to find the person or website that is willing to sell me a Bitcoin in the amount of more than $ 600,000. And, who also want to do it anonymously.

Bitcoin is safe to use many people over the whole world make use of it. Of course there is always the chance that something can happen but that is everywhere the same. When you drive your car you can also crash but the chance is not that big the same goes for Bitcoin.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:19:22 PM

Online wallets are also safe if you choose for reliable and most trusted wallets, but still there maybe some problems occur like it can go down due to some isue and then we will be unable to access to our coins,
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:31:20 PM

I'm sure bitcoin is very safe, many people using bitcoin and no one complain about bitcoin and no issue about it. The problem in bitcoin is there are many hackers out there and that's make bitcoin become unsafe.

Yeah, bitcoin very safe if you only save on the wallet and wait for prices to rise, and not using bitcoin for anything, including investments. but you must save in a good wallet to avoid hackers.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:17:05 PM

Is it safe to keep all of my assets in Bitcoins? And how Department for Combating Economic Crimes, can affect my account?  What permissions they need , to freeze all my money ?

I'm not sure what you mean by "safe" , If you mean storing so no one really finds out about them then yes most likely you can do that . But if you mean selling all and buy BTC instead then... no one can be sure about that , price can decrease with time and can increase .. It all depends on many factors such Miners wanting to continue mining (If they see profit) , Supply-demand etc ...
Bitcoin cannot be frozen , and if you hide them I don't see how they will find out about them honestly .

Just want to hide some money. And I dont see, how I can get Bitcoins anonymously.

First of all , you shouldn't use exchanges (at least not Centralized one) that asks you for ID , passport and other personal information's .
You can search for someone to trade with on "Currency exchange" section (depends what are the payment methods you have) and that's it , who can know what the transaction was for ? unlike buying from an exchange .
Or you can use LocalBitcoins and try to find someone to meet him face to face (in your country/city) and you buy BTC against cash.

Not sure it would be easy to find the person or website that is willing to sell me a Bitcoin in the amount of more than $ 600,000. And, who also want to do it anonymously.

Bitcoin is safe to use many people over the whole world make use of it. Of course there is always the chance that something can happen but that is everywhere the same. When you drive your car you can also crash but the chance is not that big the same goes for Bitcoin.
i know about bitcoin and using it for a long time and every time i found it trusted and safe, i never say bitcoin suspicious during this time. therefore i can say that bitcoin is really a save and trusted currency and that is the reason that i have put my 75% assets in bitcoin. and still investing more and more. hope that bitcoin will continue its trust and will never break it. i think if a person want to keep his assets safe he should buy bitcoin. here he can safely hold his assets for a long time.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:55:20 AM

Is it safe to keep all of my assets in Bitcoins? And how Department for Combating Economic Crimes, can affect my account?  What permissions they need , to freeze all my money ?
Yes ofcourse bitcoin is safe , you can use blockchain.info for the wallet i use this since i started using bitcoin and i have full of trust of bitcoin and this wallet where i stock my bitcoin or my earning dialy in signature campaign i never stock or holds my bitcoin in exchange
goldcoinminer

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:25:42 AM

Yes ofcourse bitcoin is safe , you can use blockchain.info for the wallet i use this since i started using bitcoin and i have full of trust of bitcoin and this wallet where i stock my bitcoin or my earning dialy in signature campaign i never stock or holds my bitcoin in exchange
That is safer because blockchain.info will never be hack like what happen to some major exchanges, I am also trusting blockchain for my bitcoin but I do not just put it their as I invested some of my bitcoin in an online gambling sites, I feel safer when I see my money is growing, I would say investing in gambling site is profitable.
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:31:54 PM

Yes ofcourse bitcoin is 100% safe and bitcoin is now in the long run where bitcoin are growing even bitcoin are banned in some country we are using bitcoin the way or showing that we are trusting this currency because if we don't trust this currency then why we are using it ? hoping that bitcoin will grow more!

Y U MAD AT ME
Capradina

Merit: 520

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:48:38 PM

Yes ofcourse bitcoin is 100% safe and bitcoin is now in the long run where bitcoin are growing even bitcoin are banned in some country we are using bitcoin the way or showing that we are trusting this currency because if we don't trust this currency then why we are using it ? hoping that bitcoin will grow more!

It is indeed true, that bitcoin is a digital currency that is very safe to use. In addition to the safe to use bitcoin is absolutely able to give you the benefit of the unstable price. Stick to your establishment and never too think of the words of someone about bitcoin, because if you do that then you won't be focused and finally you do not have a good profit of bitcoin
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:01:30 PM

It's safe enough, if you are attentive and know about scammers and also can avoid it, your goods will be yours Grin Just be carefull.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:18:20 PM

It's safe enough, if you are attentive and know about scammers and also can avoid it, your goods will be yours Grin Just be carefull.
You are right, bitcoin is safe just be careful not to leak important keys so your wallet cant be hack. eversince i never had experience any problem by storing my btc in my wallet and in sending money im content and its quite good however i never put all my assets in btc.

Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:25:42 PM

DEFINITELY yes bitcoin is safe and some bitcoin wallet you are using too are safe as banks and bitcoin you can use it anonymously where it can shown or it can't be know by someone who you are if you are using bitcoin it is the advantage if you are using bitcoin and you can use it to invest and do some trading
Osarman

Merit: 503

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:36:08 PM

Yeah, bitcoin very safe if you only save on the wallet and wait for prices to rise, and not using bitcoin for anything, including investments. but you must save in a good wallet to avoid hackers.
yeah bitcoin is really very safest than other currency and i also save my bitcoin in wallet for rise its price and not spend or use it in anywhere because i am sure that price will be rise up sooner.
Sontoloyo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:54:31 AM

It's as safe as your creditcard IMO, if you don't expose your computer to viruses or trojans or show the private keys to someone else then it is safe, as an investment it depends, but surely a high-risk money investment.
elyas772

Merit: 502

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:18:03 AM

It's as safe as your creditcard IMO, if you don't expose your computer to viruses or trojans or show the private keys to someone else then it is safe, as an investment it depends, but surely a high-risk money investment.

that's right simple.
i think bitcoin should be best currency system, with highest technology security for me bitcoin is the most secure currency.
no people can control my money if i save it in bitcoin.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:46:04 AM

actually i think bitcoin is a lot safer than credit cards because even using your credit card at an atm machine is exposing you to many risks of even stolen credit cards.
but with bitcoin you can do everything offline and be the sefest possible.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: