Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:20:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you buy Bitcoin ?  (Read 201227 times)
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 10:52:08 AM

buying bitcoin at bad rumor + red chart. selling on good news + green chart Roll Eyes
don't trust any good info for holding your bitcoin, better to sell it if you get small profit then repeat it.

That can be done if you closely monitor the price movement. What if you don't have time to always check the price? Some would just hold for a long time and do the wait and see approach.

I think each and every user of bitcoin must be checking the movement of bitcoin price on regular basis, and many  of them are buying at a moment expecting higher price at halving.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:35:57 AM

buying bitcoin at bad rumor + red chart. selling on good news + green chart Roll Eyes
don't trust any good info for holding your bitcoin, better to sell it if you get small profit then repeat it.

That can be done if you closely monitor the price movement. What if you don't have time to always check the price? Some would just hold for a long time and do the wait and see approach.

No need to watch closely because there's an average duration where you like to view the price like hourly, daily and weekly. Get the average of it then start doing some analyzation. If you are really into bitcoin buy and sell purposes you will take a time to work on that kind of activity to monitor the price.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 01:14:46 PM

I think each and every user of bitcoin must be checking the movement of bitcoin price on regular basis, and many  of them are buying at a moment expecting higher price at halving.

That's basically the reason why many people who is buying bitcoin now because of the prediction that when approaching halving happens they will earn their bitcoin obscure but still not knowing what will happen to the price of bitcoin

The price of bitcoin is unpredictable and we are not  sure what will be the price at halving, but still we are busy in collecting coins thinking that we will be seeing better price in future.
jamesl22

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 10:49:50 PM

That's basically the reason why many people who is buying bitcoin now because of the prediction that when approaching halving happens they will earn their bitcoin obscure but still not knowing what will happen to the price of bitcoin

The price of bitcoin is unpredictable and we are not  sure what will be the price at halving, but still we are busy in collecting coins thinking that we will be seeing better price in future.

The reason is people are optimistic with halving and everyone is expecting higher price, so buying at this stage is really the best thing to do.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:24:36 AM

The reason is people are optimistic with halving and everyone is expecting higher price, so buying at this stage is really the best thing to do.
That's true we have to ride with the majority because in this venture if the majority pushes certain things to happen if will probably happen, the same as if many wants to buy and the supply is low the price will then be high. We have to be smart and now is the time to buy some bitcoins.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:45:01 AM

With the price on the decline the last few days, we are being presented with good buying opportunities. Hope the price doesn't surge too quick on the rebound. April has been good for the price but enter May it has somehow slowed down. I'm hoping it touches $440 by the time I have funds to buy some.
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:11:54 AM

it is all we expected and I was one of those who are optimistic if after halving the price of bitcoin will rise high.

ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:51:28 AM

The best moment to buy Bitcoin is that you have to know the right moment to buy it and that is of course hard to know because you never know what will happen and that is bad.
But investing is not that important the most important is that you have to choose the right moment to sell it.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:13:02 AM

The best moment to buy Bitcoin is that you have to know the right moment to buy it and that is of course hard to know because you never know what will happen and that is bad.
But investing is not that important the most important is that you have to choose the right moment to sell it.

I think every moment is the best moment to buy bitcoin as price is not too high at a moment and if we buy now then it will benefit us at the time of halving.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:35:22 AM

I think every moment is the best moment to buy bitcoin as price is not too high at a moment and if we buy now then it will benefit us at the time of halving.
That's true, while the price of bitcoin is not at its peak way back years ago, it is expected to rise in value for the coming years of even months, so if you have an extra amount then you must buy today for you to gain more profit in the future.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 10:05:06 AM

That's true, while the price of bitcoin is not at its peak way back years ago, it is expected to rise in value for the coming years of even months, so if you have an extra amount then you must buy today for you to gain more profit in the future.

Buying now will surely add some value to your profits in coming months, people are buying  only because of the halving that we have in 3 months.
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 10:15:53 AM

Well. I always buying bitcoin every week for gambling and trading, when i buy the bitcoin i always check the price first and if the time is good i will wait until the price of bitcoin is good.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 10:28:57 AM

With the price on the decline the last few days, we are being presented with good buying opportunities. Hope the price doesn't surge too quick on the rebound. April has been good for the price but enter May it has somehow slowed down. I'm hoping it touches $440 by the time I have funds to buy some.
you just need to put order in the price of $ 440 and let a couple of days. You will definitely get bitcoin at that price. bitcoin prices will come down on the price. you can sell it at the price of $ 450

terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 10:38:49 AM

you just need to put order in the price of $ 440 and let a couple of days. You will definitely get bitcoin at that price. bitcoin prices will come down on the price. you can sell it at the price of $ 450

Yes even if you are getting small profits then you should sell it as holding too long will not be profitable if the price falls in future and this is perfect time to buy.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 05:15:13 AM

Well. I always buying bitcoin every week for gambling and trading, when i buy the bitcoin i always check the price first and if the time is good i will wait until the price of bitcoin is good.

If you are buying every week, then in any case you are averaging out your cost of purchase.
That is a good strategy.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 05:34:38 AM

If you are buying every week, then in any case you are averaging out your cost of purchase.
That is a good strategy.
That's what you should do if you don't have enough money right now, you have to set aside a portion from your earnings and buy bitcoins, consider this buying as profitable because it offers more interest compared to depositing your money with banks.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 09:04:40 AM

dont buy bitcoin for gambling, is bad way to growing your money.
better to learn about trading, is good way to growing your money.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:14:26 AM

buy bitcoin for gambling it is a bad idea, if you want to play gambling, better looking bitcoin with free way, it's better when you lose you do not feel you are losing money too.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:39:54 AM

buy bitcoin for gambling it is a bad idea, if you want to play gambling, better looking bitcoin with free way, it's better when you lose you do not feel you are losing money too.

If you are buying bitcoin only for gambling purpose then you are ruining your money and life too, buy and keep it safe for the future.
Sarspin

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:40:44 AM

If you are buying bitcoin only for gambling purpose then you are ruining your money and life too, buy and keep it safe for the future.

If you can enjoy the procedure in the gambling, it is money well spent. It is like other entertainment activities.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: