Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:59:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you have any sources of passive-income?
Yes. - 169 (62.4%)
No. - 102 (37.6%)
Total Voters: 271

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Passive Income  (Read 81733 times)
P4ndoraBox7

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 12:21:21 AM

Got 3 passive income.

Mining
Hashnest
and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1290702.0

expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:31:13 AM

It seems that P4ndoraBox7 has a real solution for making that money and I like what he is doing and the way he is making money here.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:34:23 AM

Got 3 passive income.

Mining
Hashnest
All of your methods for passive income are quite interesting, and I have a question about hashnest. Do you have to purchase one AntMiner system as opposed to just purchasing a hash rate, or can you do both? I saw that there are contracts that you can sign up for, but is it strictly contracts in order to get  x TH/s?

And I am suddenly more interested in seeing your ebook, I wonder what's inside of it...
P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 12:42:53 AM

Got 3 passive income.

Mining
Hashnest
All of your methods for passive income are quite interesting, and I have a question about hashnest. Do you have to purchase one AntMiner system as opposed to just purchasing a hash rate, or can you do both? I saw that there are contracts that you can sign up for, but is it strictly contracts in order to get  x TH/s?

And I am suddenly more interested in seeing your ebook, I wonder what's inside of it...

About Hashnest. You can do both,  you can also either buy S3, S4, S5 and S7 hashrate. ( 1 GH/s minimum ) I'm more into S7, people usually choose either S5 or S7. I think that btc value will get lower in january since its happened 2 years in a row, S5 value would decrease andd S7 would increase, so I'm all in into S7.

There is Pacmic contract too but I don't recommend them.

As for the ebooks, it's up to you, I'm selling it cheap and offer after sale support + free updates via PM. Up to you.

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 01:12:09 AM

Got 3 passive income.

Mining
Hashnest

About Hashnest. You can do both,  you can also either buy S3, S4, S5 and S7 hashrate. ( 1 GH/s minimum ) I'm more into S7, people usually choose either S5 or S7. I think that btc value will get lower in january since its happened 2 years in a row, S5 value would decrease andd S7 would increase, so I'm all in into S7.

There is Pacmic contract too but I don't recommend them.

As for the ebooks, it's up to you, I'm selling it cheap and offer after sale support + free updates via PM. Up to you.
I think that the S5s have better value overall as a cheaper miner, but you've been doing this for far longer than I have, and thus I'll trust your comment that the S7s will become more valuable.

As for the ebook, what is it going for now? I'm interested, so I'm down for any PMs you might throw my way.
P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 01:20:11 AM

Hi Yakamoto

If you have some times in january then you may use the S5 instead and as soon as it started to drop you may sell them for S7 instead, that could be a good strategy too.

My ebooks + service is 0.0125 btc. I'll send you as well the pm I sent earlier today to those who bought it. The official thread is in my signature with the btc deposit adress.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 02:29:03 AM

Don't know if this is really considered a passive income, but I run a couple of websites that earn me some affiliate income plus some Google Adsense revenue.
I do have to keep them updated to maintain a high number of visitors.

My only really passive income is from cloud mining Smiley

So the cloud mining actually works and is not a scam?

Cloud mining is a scam. No doubt about it. You will never break even.
not exactly never. if the mining operation is legitimate, meaning not a ponzi scheme, you should eventually ROI after a long period of time, maybe around a year. however, it is true that it generally is not profitable, given the long ROI time and high maintenance fees for the service.
I've done my research and went with Genesis-Mining, they've proved that they are actually mining and are actually very transparent about their operation.
And yeah it's true that it will take a long time to make any ROI, but my results so far are pretty positive.

USB-S

Activity: 574

In XEM we trust

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 04:34:49 AM

Don't know if this is really considered a passive income, but I run a couple of websites that earn me some affiliate income plus some Google Adsense revenue.

not exactly never. if the mining operation is legitimate, meaning not a ponzi scheme, you should eventually ROI after a long period of time, maybe around a year. however, it is true that it generally is not profitable, given the long ROI time and high maintenance fees for the service.
I've done my research and went with Genesis-Mining, they've proved that they are actually mining and are actually very transparent about their operation.
And yeah it's true that it will take a long time to make any ROI, but my results so far are pretty positive.
I've got some contracts going with genesis mining as well. They take a pretty big chunk out as fees tough.

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 04:46:06 AM

If you are into legit cloud mining. I would suggest you hashnest instead of genesis mining. Not that genesis mining is  not legit, they are well knowned and make a good job, but you will have less fee with hashnest and more profit.

Still...Invest where you think would be the best to suit you, both are good.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:39:12 AM

Ok, show me how can you ROI with them, in what universe. Pls share with us what you have purchased, at what price, also pls calculate moderate 10% diff growth. We all know it s gonna grow at least twice as that but you can be much more moderate. Then share your figures with us and if I m wrong, I ll apologize.

YOU CANT MAKE MONEY WITH THEM CAUSE THEY SELL BS PRODUCTS.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:33:18 AM

My preferred passive income from my forex trading strategy based on the carry-trading. I have opened several long positions based on the currency pairs paying the highest interest (swaps), and my preferred one is the nzd/chf.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:12:32 AM

My preferred passive income from my forex trading strategy based on the carry-trading. I have opened several long positions based on the currency pairs paying the highest interest (swaps), and my preferred one is the nzd/chf.
May you please describe a bit more about your strategy, I know there is not a fixed strategy in trading stocks.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:40:44 AM

Got 3 passive income.

Mining
Hashnest

another one is with a bot that trade for you, good bot can earn you those little & under 1 daily, which can be big if you play with a massive leverage or you invest a lot
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:18:49 PM

As most BTC related securities and mining contracts used to be scams or ponzies, and lending is quite risky, perhaps margin funding on Bitfinex or Poloniex is the closest thing to a passive income. Of course that's still not really passive as you have to make offers quite often, and the profit isn't a huge sum, but at least safer than most of the other options and you don't have to work too much with that.

Edit: You can also try some better POS coins.

Edit2: Investing in the bankroll of some bigger, well established gambling sites can be also a profitable and relative safe option.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 02:28:09 PM

Ok, show me how can you ROI with them, in what universe. Pls share with us what you have purchased, at what price, also pls calculate moderate 10% diff growth. We all know it s gonna grow at least twice as that but you can be much more moderate. Then share your figures with us and if I m wrong, I ll apologize.

YOU CANT MAKE MONEY WITH THEM CAUSE THEY SELL BS PRODUCTS.
Well I can't predict how long those lifetime contracts will last, so I would have to get back to you in a couple of months.
And my point was that Genesis-Mining and a few other cloud mining services were not a scam, NOT that they were a good investment.

FYI, I invest in cloud mining with the prospect that Bitcoin will be significantly more valuable in the future. OK, it might be a better option to just buy Bitcoin and HODL, but I personally like my approach better.

If you are into legit cloud mining. I would suggest you hashnest instead of genesis mining. Not that genesis mining is  not legit, they are well knowned and make a good job, but you will have less fee with hashnest and more profit.

Still...Invest where you think would be the best to suit you, both are good.

Yeah Hashnest would be my second option, but I was under the impression that Genesis-Mining was slightly more transparent about their operation. You're completely correct about the fees being very high though.

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:32:20 PM

I use Bitcoins to trade and buy back at lower rates and sell with some good %s for PayPal, and that's a passive way for me to earn some good amount of fiat with BTC...

Lasergun
Legendary

Activity: 1155
Merit: 1174

https://t.me/laser9un

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 04:58:39 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2015, 05:49:00 PM by Lasergun

I have passive income from NVC (traded on BTC-e) minting. In 2015 PoS interest gave me about 23% plus the NVC price rose more than 70%. So if sell NVC now I can double my BTC, but I'm waiting when the the price drops little bit more to increase my investment.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:39:58 PM

Got 3 passive income.

Mining
Hashnest
Mining is not passive income, passive income is something you start and the with minimal effort and additional cost it will bring you money. With mining it is true, that you don't have to do much, but it is very costly to purchase gear and maintain the process. It would be passive if your electricity cost was near 0. Hashnest is cloud mining and you will have to pay fee to be able to use it...
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:53:33 PM

Little of what was replied here on this thread has something to do with passive income, and it doesn't surprise me one bit, because
people tend not to share their sources due to the fact that it would lead to method being flooded by new people, and therefore, it would lose them gains.
I would only share two things that i consider passive income; owning pos stack, and holding bitcoins.
P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 08:15:03 PM

Little of what was replied here on this thread has something to do with passive income, and it doesn't surprise me one bit, because
people tend not to share their sources due to the fact that it would lead to method being flooded by new people, and therefore, it would lose them gains.
I would only share two things that i consider passive income; owning pos stack, and holding bitcoins.

+1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: