Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:50:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you have any sources of passive-income?
Yes. - 169 (62.4%)
No. - 102 (37.6%)
Total Voters: 271

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Passive Income  (Read 81733 times)
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:51:17 AM

My passive income I get from the result mining from 4 unit S5 and 1 unit S7 that I bought 2 years ago. I'm grateful because the price of bitcoin hit $1.000 so profitable. I'm hoping the price could continue to rise.
using mining tool you can earn income without having to work. let mining tools that work for you, but the more I thought miner fore no longer profitable? whereas for the time ROI can be calculated very long
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:04:47 AM

passive income is something impossible except for employment, or for richman like bill gates, mark  etc.
for me get some money everyday to eat for my family is a best day.. "

That's not true, even when you are not that rich, you could still have a passive income, you could invest on things that we know could have a positive outcome, anything that could make you earn money from money could be considered as passive income, provided that you don't put much effort in it. The thing is, passive income is important and it could change our lives  little by little if we are into a good one.  Smiley

gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:49:04 AM

Yes thats what I am looking for most of the time passive income, like I am having right now the talent of PC servicing on hardware and software that I am offering to the consumers who I happen to know personally referred from my previous customers. Passive income which I earned from that ways is great help for me aside from this signature campaign, I never stop looking for every opportunity that I may earn money in a righteous ways. Lately I learned software servicing for android mobile phones and starting to earn small amounts given by the friends who tap me for the services, and I still grab that because it’s a form of passive income while I am busy working with my present job and my investment is my skills.
virusasog

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:55:44 AM

passive income is something impossible except for employment, or for richman like bill gates, mark  etc.

We can it simply as side income apart from your day job or main source of income. Do obviously bitcoin is a best option make a passive income. If you completely full fledged in bitcoin earnings you can make it as full time income as well.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:18:24 AM

We can it simply as side income apart from your day job or main source of income. Do obviously bitcoin is a best option make a passive income. If you completely full fledged in bitcoin earnings you can make it as full time income as well.
Bitcoin  for now is not considered yet as our passive income, it's to early and we know how volatile the price is, if you have seen the pump and dump, it's not a good basis, right? A passive income is something that would give us a consistent income without doing anytime, in bitcoin it's different here as we have to be active all the time to monitor the price, moreover, there is no guarantee that the price of bitcoin will continue to rise.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 07:35:06 AM

Bitcoin  for now is not considered yet as our passive income, it's to early and we know how volatile the price is, if you have seen the pump and dump, it's not a good basis, right? A passive income is something that would give us a consistent income without doing anytime, in bitcoin it's different here as we have to be active all the time to monitor the price, moreover, there is no guarantee that the price of bitcoin will continue to rise.
Definitely correct, bitcoin is still in the risky stage as it can still be manipulated, being manipulated means we have no guarantee that it will be stable in the future. A lot of us are hoping this will continue to succeed and will replace our fiat system, but the truth is it's impossible.
Maybe by now, we have to be satisfied with what we are seeing, bitcoin may rise but not to the point that it will provide a passive income.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 12:13:38 PM

Yes thats what I am looking for most of the time passive income, like I am having right now the talent of PC servicing on hardware and software that I am offering to the consumers who I happen to know personally referred from my previous customers. Passive income which I earned from that ways is great help for me aside from this signature campaign, I never stop looking for every opportunity that I may earn money in a righteous ways. Lately I learned software servicing for android mobile phones and starting to earn small amounts given by the friends who tap me for the services, and I still grab that because it’s a form of passive income while I am busy working with my present job and my investment is my skills.

The only points I got from your story is on passive income from customer satisfaction results, they were glad to promote your services, so your name is known from person to person (Impact of promotions). Passive income is profit without working at all in the end. Software/hardware services that you provided is still counted as active income, because you work and get paid.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 01:08:11 PM

That is certainly true. Bitcoin's price volatility make it harder for you to build a passive income out of it. It would require you to be actively watching the price movement on the markets, to be able to make profit out of it. This would require some effort to achieve, which is not ideal for a passive income. It would be more like active income, since you would need check out on Bitcoin's price every day to make your move.

But, in the bright side, even if you cannot build up a passive income out of Bitcoin, due to this reason, you can always take a look at other options such as NEM's delegated harvesting which allows you to receive "stake" earnings out of your NEM, without having to leave your wallet open at all times, reducing the time and effort involved to generate a nice income out of it.

Nevertheless, it would be up to you to find which method would be the best to make your passive income, in an effective way. Just my opinion.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 01:18:18 PM

Bitcoin nowadays are can be our passive income when we are tradings everyday or when we had miners that we can get everyday profit and we can depend on that one, Also im agree fulll time in bitcoin can fulfill all you needs when you are good in trading.
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:12:50 PM

Previously I mentioned about various passive ways of income.  One of them was create youtube channel and earn by creating videos. Lot of people mentioned that creating youtube videos takes talent and concepts. It need technical(video editing expertise). However if you see recent trends on youtube there is something mushrooming  called 'reaction videos'. You dont even need any talent or create anything useful. All you need is pick trending movie video and record your reactions while watching that video. That's it. Easy way of earning money or creating video content without having any talent.

Get iphone (you don't even need video camera) and you are ready to create video. The standard of these reaction has fallen so low that they react to the videos from other youtubers.

takes talents and concepts but i think that everyone has a talent for something, even if you are a sandwich maker. I'm pretty sure that there are people looking in youtube things like: "how to make a sandwich" there u go!
My point was nowadays you dont need talent for something to create video. Those react-on-something type video have nothing to do with talent. Any movie trailer or any other youtuber with original video creates video and these bugger simply show their reaction. That's it.
So point is these days one could earn passively with these kind of videos on youtube.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:28:28 PM

Bitcoin nowadays are can be our passive income when we are tradings everyday or when we had miners that we can get everyday profit and we can depend on that one, Also im agree fulll time in bitcoin can fulfill all you needs when you are good in trading.
But I don't think bitcoin trading will be a passive way of generating income.
Whether it is a full time or part time bitcoin trading, you need to engage yourself for a profitable trading. When you are involving and spending your time for an income generation how it will be a passive income ?

Cloud mining can be a passive way of income generation, but I'm not ready to believe into that.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:55:32 PM

Whether it is a full time or part time bitcoin trading, you need to engage yourself for a profitable trading. When you are involving and spending your time for an income generation how it will be a passive income ?

Cloud mining can be a passive way of income generation, but I'm not ready to believe into that.
You're right. Trading whether altcoin or bitcoin is impossible to consider as a passive income because the meaning of passive means that you can generate or take profit/income without spending or wasting anytime on that kind of investment. So trading is not a part of passive income.

Cloud mining is not a good investment or passive income in the long run because there is a lot of sites that are promising a lifetime earning but just after a few weeks their site is gone and run away. For me, It is safer and profitable if you just make an investment on different kind of platforms, whether it is stocks or cryptocurrency but always remember to gather enough information first so your money will be safe.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 01:56:08 PM

Previously I mentioned about various passive ways of income.  One of them was create youtube channel and earn by creating videos. Lot of people mentioned that creating youtube videos takes talent and concepts. It need technical(video editing expertise). However if you see recent trends on youtube there is something mushrooming  called 'reaction videos'. You dont even need any talent or create anything useful. All you need is pick trending movie video and record your reactions while watching that video. That's it. Easy way of earning money or creating video content without having any talent.

Get iphone (you don't even need video camera) and you are ready to create video. The standard of these reaction has fallen so low that they react to the videos from other youtubers.

takes talents and concepts but i think that everyone has a talent for something, even if you are a sandwich maker. I'm pretty sure that there are people looking in youtube things like: "how to make a sandwich" there u go!
My point was nowadays you dont need talent for something to create video. Those react-on-something type video have nothing to do with talent. Any movie trailer or any other youtuber with original video creates video and these bugger simply show their reaction. That's it.
So point is these days one could earn passively with these kind of videos on youtube.

Talent is not needed anymore but fame. Those people that create nonsense and boring videos but still get hundreds of thousands views are relevant on the Internet. Most of them has started in the Vine app, then got famous on Instagram and Snapchat as well, then they are now spreading cancer videos on Youtube. I would say that their videos are actually funny and the "React on something" is just one of the many challenges that they have done.

If you create your own Youtube channel and you do the "react on something" challenge and you're not big at any other social media, no one's going to watch your video because they don't even know about you. Becoming relevant on the Internet takes so much effort than you think. You have to meet up with other aspiring social media famous wannabes, and then get past that phase and be bigger and bigger until you get at least 50K followers.

anavuajna

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 06:27:03 PM

You're right. Trading whether altcoin or bitcoin is impossible to consider as a passive income because the meaning of passive means that you can generate or take profit/income without spending or wasting anytime on that kind of investment. So trading is not a part of passive income.

Cloud mining is not a good investment or passive income in the long run because there is a lot of sites that are promising a lifetime earning but just after a few weeks their site is gone and run away. For me, It is safer and profitable if you just make an investment on different kind of platforms, whether it is stocks or cryptocurrency but always remember to gather enough information first so your money will be safe.

Yes, you are right, it is not necessary to invest only in a single project. In order to avoid risks, to invest immediately in a few platforms
coin revolution

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 08:21:00 PM

Preparing educational videos can be a good idea for passive income. You can publish it on sites like Udemy. Once you have created the content, you will have a passive income.

But I do not think you will make too much money. Good capital is required for a good passive income.
but I think you need a video that much for it. Well, it is not easy to seek passive income, but, I think this is not a bad idea, because so many people are getting passive income with the video, but by using youtube and google adsense. Well, if we work hard, for sure it would work.
Youtube is more and more terrible over years and they only pay a small money for people who upload their videos. That's why people prefer to use vine or rumble. As you can see, there are many Viners who earn thousands of dollar every month thanks to uploading videos on Vine. Therefore, working with Youtube is not a good idea at present

It's possible to earn good revenue when you create regular content for YouTube. Channels with 250-300k subscribers can earn 3-4k dollars a month.

Of course, the number of subscribers is not enough. You need to have a high rate of watching.
One of my friend decided to do the same thing like to create a youtube channel and upload his videos on that channel but after a longer tme he tod me that it is very hard to work on there and to collect some create videos and still he is earning nothing. I think it is better to create a blog and start earning from there with any good ad network.

If you want to earn money from Youtube, you need to be patient. You can not make money by uploading one or two videos. We need to produce content on a regular basis. You must upload at least 1 video every day. If you can, upload 2 videos. You will not win much in the first 6-7 months. But then you will be a regular follower.

The actual gain will start after 6-7 months of time. Of course this time may be shorter. For example, you upload a video and you might be popular.

Youtube is a good way to make money today.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:02:14 AM

Mining can be a good long term investment as people are able to profit in the end of the month from the bill of energy and their income, China does have a lot of small miners, and they wont change it, its more easy they reinvest into more miners there, if i live there i would being doing the same, where i do live only with free energy i would be able to roi, the miners here does come with 50-100% the market value, soo making the mining just a dream.
I think for the long term, within the next 5-10 years. Mining will no longer profitable #imo
so I think if you buy a miner, perhaps it would be beneficial in a short time?
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:29:51 AM

This is my strategies to do money online make a blogger and do the youtube ads videos you can earn real dollar there if theres many visitor on your blog make your blog look real and the content are true don't make lies on internet be a researcher don't leech others work and you will be fine on that Smiley After that convert it into bitcoin and start investing with altcoins or hold them Smiley

Y U MAD AT ME
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 02:22:12 AM

This is my strategies to do money online make a blogger and do the youtube ads videos you can earn real dollar there if theres many visitor on your blog make your blog look real and the content are true don't make lies on internet be a researcher don't leech others work and you will be fine on that Smiley After that convert it into bitcoin and start investing with altcoins or hold them Smiley
I also create a blog and youtube as my hobby and it was quite fruitful and I did not convert to bitcoin, you know now a lot of them create lies content on internet but they get a lot of traffic

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 03:04:52 AM

I also create a blog and youtube as my hobby and it was quite fruitful and I did not convert to bitcoin, you know now a lot of them create lies content on internet but they get a lot of traffic
There are many ways in which we can earn additional income, but these can't be considered as passive income. The millenials are so tech-savvy nowadays and makes full use of the resources provided to them. If only these things were around when I was younger, I would have made a lot more than what I have now. My main sources of passive income are stocks, which as of late, has been in the negative.
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 10666

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 04:52:18 AM

Mining can be a good long term investment as people are able to profit in the end of the month from the bill of energy and their income, China does have a lot of small miners, and they wont change it, its more easy they reinvest into more miners there, if i live there i would being doing the same, where i do live only with free energy i would be able to roi, the miners here does come with 50-100% the market value, soo making the mining just a dream.
I think for the long term, within the next 5-10 years. Mining will no longer profitable #imo
so I think if you buy a miner, perhaps it would be beneficial in a short time?

there are lots of factors involved when it comes to mining profitability, such as electricity cost, difficulty, reward and price. an as far as bitcoin goes price is rising and it makes it more than profitable to mine it.

but it is not all about mining bitcoin, you can still mine altcoins too. and they can be profitable. in fact many individual miners are currently doing it. they mine the most profitable altcoin and dump it for profit.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: