Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:13:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Europe in Crisis  (Read 9366 times)
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:23:54 PM

EU can not crash, because there are many rich countries - Germany, France, UK, which can spend a lot of money, if they want.  Cheesy
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:26:45 PM

In a case of refugee there is possible to say a lot.But one of the truth is where is rich islamic countrys help and  support.Europe didnt inspire even war in Syria.It is war between RUssia and USA.Now  both nation very happy selling weapon all over the world,even to his own citzens becouse of terrorism

If the Europe does not follow the US guidance, there will be no war in Syria. There will be no refugee.

europe is nothing more than a muppet that does everything the usa is saying. here in the netherlands we are getting flooded with refugees. they get a house here, money from the state..... netherlands is welcomming them with open arms while it's cutting down on costs for its normal people. it's pure nonsense and will only get worse.
chokesir

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 01:39:29 PM

I am positive the crisis is not for europe but for the whole world.
Just look at what's happening, refugees, IS, Oil, China etc.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:48:08 PM

Europe is facing early crisis. This was predicted over the year 2017, but now itself it has started. This will be overcome by the European Nation, still takes time as now the world trade is down and European countries are the one who accepted Syrian refugees. So now they are in need of much than their actual requirement to get out of the crisis

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:56:57 PM

In a case of refugee there is possible to say a lot.But one of the truth is where is rich islamic countrys help and  support.Europe didnt inspire even war in Syria.It is war between RUssia and USA.Now  both nation very happy selling weapon all over the world,even to his own citzens becouse of terrorism

If the Europe does not follow the US guidance, there will be no war in Syria. There will be no refugee.

europe is nothing more than a muppet that does everything the usa is saying.
here in the netherlands we are getting flooded with refugees. they get a house here, money from the state..... netherlands is welcomming them with open arms while it's cutting down on costs for its normal people. it's pure nonsense and will only get worse.

I'm sad to say this but you're right!
But in one thing I have to correct you.It is not Europe, it is the EU!!That's a big difference!
The EU is an artificial construct which's only goal it is to suppress all the nations with it's people belonging to it.The EUSSR!

All the folks in those countries are suffering while a small elite of politicians and rich getting more and more power.
I hope this whole thing bursts like a bubble!
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:26:50 PM

Austria reported a 10 year old boy raped by an Iraqi "refugee", see ZH story:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-07/10-year-old-austrian-boy-raped-iraqi-refugee-due-sexual-emergency

...a sexual emergency...

PEGIDA and related Hard Right groups had big rallies against Muzzie "Migrants" yesterday, scary pictures:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3435093/A-world-divided-Violent-clashes-break-globe-thousands-streets-anti-Islam-protests-organised-far-right-group-PEGIDA.html

yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 10:07:28 PM

europe is nothing more than a muppet that does everything the usa is saying. here in the netherlands we are getting flooded with refugees. they get a house here, money from the state..... netherlands is welcomming them with open arms while it's cutting down on costs for its normal people. it's pure nonsense and will only get worse.

And it's something I don't understand. I mean USA - Europe relationships should be on a much more equal foot, I just don't understand why Europe is prostituting itself to the USA.
Though I suppose it's rather benefitial to USA.
Pab (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 01:37:02 AM

If USA will not  create AL Kaida,Isis will be no war in Syria Europe  see that USA is just  Israeli  mad dog
China  soon will eat USA,USA in big crisis,corporation world is self destruction

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
chokesir

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 01:54:31 AM

The crisis is indeed spreading throughtout the world, many places in South America or Asia are suffering.
If you open you the news you can see how the crisis is affecting everybody, hope it get's better soon though.

Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 09:48:57 AM

europe is nothing more than a muppet that does everything the usa is saying.
here in the netherlands we are getting flooded with refugees. they get a house here, money from the state..... netherlands is welcomming them with open arms while it's cutting down on costs for its normal people. it's pure nonsense and will only get worse.

I'm sad to say this but you're right!
But in one thing I have to correct you.It is not Europe, it is the EU!!That's a big difference!
The EU is an artificial construct which's only goal it is to suppress all the nations with it's people belonging to it.The EUSSR!

All the folks in those countries are suffering while a small elite of politicians and rich getting more and more power.
I hope this whole thing bursts like a bubble!

I'm not against EU. I like the idea. I think it gives us much more power.
But I don't understand why EU kneel down in front of the USA like this!

I mean comon! We've got France, it's not the first military power in the world, but France has 7 nuclear submarines with 450 nuclear missiles in them! They can destroy anything! USA are no threat to us just because if they'd try to crush us they'd get totally nuked!

So let's go on our own, EU can handle itself thanks!

arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 10:05:40 AM

EU must first consolidate their attitudes in questions about immigration.
This is most important question right now!
Just look through history of EU countries. This is invasion!
Technicrate

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 10:09:23 AM

Are you blaming the commodity price drop on China? That is the over investment of the large commodity companies such as BHP Billiton.
eyeknock

Activity: 381

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 10:19:50 AM

EU must first consolidate their attitudes in questions about immigration.
This is most important question right now!
Just look through history of EU countries. This is invasion!

invasion, wars, greece...difficult to say what would need to be fixed first, that's why OP is in truth, europe is in crisis, but not only europe, americans are not better than us, and im pretty sure that in next years things will go worst, lets see whats happen after elections...
sanadas

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:29:19 PM

I think the refugee crisis is the biggest one. It will put a burden to the European society. But it will increase the GDP.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:52:11 PM

I think the refugee crisis is the biggest one. It will put a burden to the European society. But it will increase the GDP.

I don't understand. How is it going to increase the GDP? IMO, the GDP growth is going to slow down due to the immigrant influx. The governments will be forced to raise the tax levels, to find additional revenue sources to accommodate the immigrants. And with the increasing tax rates, the GDP growth and the industrial production will slow down.
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:37:18 PM

I don't understand. How is it going to increase the GDP? IMO, the GDP growth is going to slow down due to the immigrant influx. The governments will be forced to raise the tax levels, to find additional revenue sources to accommodate the immigrants. And with the increasing tax rates, the GDP growth and the industrial production will slow down.

Well maybe in your opinions but all last studies show a slow GDP growth increase thanks to migrants.
indiemax

Activity: 722

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 09:55:21 PM

The EU is going to have serious problems,it is escalating daily

the markets are now pricing in global problems over a whole range of issues

safe havens?   look at gold shooting up

and it could be just the opening  digital currencies have been waiting for

interesting times Grin
Anddos

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 10:41:59 PM

Europe is always in some crisis or another. There has to be. Otherwise if everything went smooth people would start to wonder and money would stop flowing.

Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:07:35 PM

It's not so bad I have to say honestly. A few years ago it was so indeed.
But now it rebuilds slowly. It takes time.
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:18:57 PM

Europe is always in some crisis or another. There has to be. Otherwise if everything went smooth people would start to wonder and money would stop flowing.

Agree.  There is constantly this talk, even for US..but nothing ever happens.  These systems are constantly propped up to prevent collapse, yet collapse could bring about positive change.  So bored with this - time for new money already!

I love Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: