Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:38:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the BFL forums in f****** China?  (Read 7363 times)
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 08:48:30 AM

a sincere question to Frizz23.
You dont like bfl . ok understandable. you dont like bfl forums. ok. they dont like you , apparently ... and? Does all of this serves a purpose?
You could always spread knowledge .... as josh/inaba/the next guy doesnt know as much as you do...just a thought...

You dare question the Great & Powerful Frizzzzzz  Huh

Got balls dude  Shocked

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 08:54:10 AM

Are the BFL forums in fucking China?
Code:
tracert 96.43.135.163
http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/96.43.135.163

Hostname:   portal.butterflylabs.com
ISP:   Joe's Datacenter, LLC
Organization:   Joe's Datacenter, LLC
State/Region:   Missouri
City:   Kansas City
Latitude:   39.1068
Longitude:   -94.566
Area Code:   816
Postal Code:   64106

No, the forum isn't hosted in China.

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 09:31:27 AM

i dare to question everyone who its purpose isn't clear to me... Wink
mufa23 you are the king! i am still laughing with that Tongue
but to be serious about it, the title was reffering to some censorship applied to bfl forums. i am not aware of that , it might have happened ...
i actually have a real job to take most of my time rather than whinning without critical thinking...Obviously OP doesnt like inaba!
well, i didnt like also his latest responses that i read here on bitcointalk forums. yes, i said it!
PLEASE create something meaningfull for people to talk about... Wink
Frizz23 (OP)

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 09:35:57 AM

... to some censorship applied to bfl forums. i am not aware of that , ...

You can read, yes?

You know how to use the "scroll up" button? No? Here's one direct link for you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=127206.msg1389794#msg1389794

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 09:37:40 AM

... to some censorship applied to bfl forums. i am not aware of that , ...

You can read, yes?

You know how to use the "scroll up" button? No? Here's one direct link for you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=127206.msg1389794#msg1389794

Yes they do "censor' thier forum....they banned your ass,didn't they Frizz  Huh  Cool Cheesy

The banhammer has also fallen on the "free world order" over at bASIC's forum....Uh,let's see they were making rude comments & being assholes I think.Kinda like how you were on BFL's forums  Tongue

You can get away with anything here,but some folks want a more "controlled" environment to spread info rather than BS  Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Frizz23 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 09:45:45 AM

...they banned your ass,didn't they Frizz

Yes. Everyone knows that. But what does that have to do with superfastkyle being censored?

The banhammer has also fallen on the "free world order" over at bASIC's forum...

Yes. But what does that have to do with censorship at BFL forums?

You asshamsters seem to more and more adopt Inabas logic: "OK BFL sucks. But look! The others suck even more."

You can get away with anything here,but some folks want a more "controlled" environment to spread info rather than BS  Wink

In this case Inaba was the one spreading BS - superfastkyle corrected him. And got censored.

stergium

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 09:46:35 AM

frizz you can read yes?
i actually have a real job to take most of my time ...
before you make assumptions  you should read too... i did not say or implied that they didnt. i said i wasnt aware of that. i am not a native speaker in english but i assume that my sentences make sense...
Frizz23 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 09:50:09 AM

... before you make assumptions  you should read too... i did not say or implied that they didnt. i said i wasnt aware of that.

You are posting to a thread that is all about making you aware of censorship at BFL forums. So let me ask you again: can you read?

stergium

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 10:02:50 AM

... before you make assumptions  you should read too... i did not say or implied that they didnt. i said i wasnt aware of that.

You are posting to a thread that is all about making you aware of censorship at BFL forums. So let me ask you again: can you read?

ok it seems that complicated statements dont work with you. I am sorry about that.
YES, i can read. Thank you for making me and everyone else , aware of that incident. Now what?
Frizz23 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 11:07:23 AM

YES, i can read.

Interesting. So the problem are not your eyes. The problem seems to be located a few centimeters behind your eyes Wink

Thank you for making me and everyone else , aware of that incident. Now what?

For BFL asshamsters: Nothing. Go back to hibernation mode and patiently wait for shipment in Jan, Feb, Mar, April, ...
For everyone else: They know what to do. Unlike BFL asshamsters they don't need anyone to tell them.

SLok

Activity: 568

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 12:41:02 PM

Another one bites the dust ... Wink

Thou shall not doubt the all-knowing Josh/Inaba, or stop him from spreading rubbish. Or you get deleted. Like this fella here:

A playstation 3?

... and it's gone: https://forums.butterflylabs.com/hardware-discussion/514-playstation-3-a.html#post7665

How coincidental that Frizz23 is always making screen shots of people wanking around on the bfl forum, just before they get banned there. Another one of your shill accounts is gone, isn't it Frizz23?

FRIZZ23 - Guaranteed 23 identities at least! - Pre-Order Yours Today! No charge at all!
`````` 24/7 - 100% totally devoted trolling! - go check him or one of his other identities @ Bitcointalk.org-Forums``````

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
Frizz23 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 12:55:59 PM

How coincidental that Frizz23 is always making screen shots ...

I read BFL forums from time to time - hoping to get new delivery date updates. Once in a while I see a posting where I am 99% sure that it's gonna be deleted shortly (questioning his highness, Inaba, is a capital sin over there) - so I made a screenshot.

Two in total so far. T-W-O.

I wonder how many postings have been deleted, user accounts banned, - unnoticed - for similar "reasons".

Another one of your shill accounts is gone, isn't it Frizz23?

Paranoia, does that word ring any bells my little asshamster friend;)

SLok

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 01:04:29 PM

How coincidental that Frizz23 is always making screen shots ...

I read BFL forums from time to time - hoping to get new delivery date updates. Once in a while I see a posting where I am 99% sure that it's gonna be deleted shortly (questioning his highness, Inaba, is a capital sin over there) - so I made a screenshot.

Two in total so far. T-W-O.

I wonder how many postings have been deleted, user accounts banned, - unnoticed - for similar "reasons".

Another one of your shill accounts is gone, isn't it Frizz23?

Paranoia, does that word ring any bells my little asshamster friend;)
Yeah right, looking for shipping updates at a Sunday night. Catching Frizz lying is easy, just follow his postings.

FRIZZ23 - Guaranteed 23 identities at least! - Pre-Order Yours Today! No charge at all!
`````` 24/7 - 100% totally devoted trolling! - go check him or one of his other identities @ Bitcointalk.org-Forums``````

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
abeaulieu

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 02:21:40 PM

Are the BFL forums in fucking China?
Code:
tracert 96.43.135.163
http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/96.43.135.163

Hostname:   portal.butterflylabs.com
ISP:   Joe's Datacenter, LLC
Organization:   Joe's Datacenter, LLC
State/Region:   Missouri
City:   Kansas City
Latitude:   39.1068
Longitude:   -94.566
Area Code:   816
Postal Code:   64106

No, the forum isn't hosted in China.

Thank you mufa23. Mystery solved, thread closed?  Wink
Frizz23 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 07:26:28 PM

Yeah right, looking for shipping updates at a Sunday night. Catching Frizz lying is easy, just follow his postings.

Josh posted a long update ("Current State of ASICs") late Friday night, at 03:21 AM:
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/509-current-state-asics-not-bfl-asic-update.html

So it's not allowed to read forums on the weekend or what? You caught me lying here how? What's your point?!?

Geee ... why am I even talking to you, my little asshamster friend.

SLok

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 08:42:03 AM

Josh posted a long update ("Current State of ASICs") late Friday night, at 03:21 AM:
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/509-current-state-asics-not-bfl-asic-update.html

So it's not allowed to read forums on the weekend or what? You caught me lying here how? What's your point?!?

Geee ... why am I even talking to you, my little asshamster friend.
You are talking to me for the same reason you are making screenshots at the bfl forums, waiting for the poster to get banned, and posting that triumphantly at bitcointalk: attention for your vendetta with BFL for not making your bitcoin mining calculator pipe dream come true, getting rich quick and escaping your marginal sucking day job?  Good for you and the rest of the crying clowns here, another delay by bfl for at least a month. Cheer on!

Frizz23 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 08:44:35 AM

... attention for your vendetta with BFL for not making your bitcoin mining calculator pipe dream come true, getting rich quick and escaping your marginal sucking day job?  Good for you and the rest of the crying clowns here, another delay by bfl for at least a month. Cheer on!

Uhhhhhhhh ... you sound pretty angry my little asshamster friend  Grin

Tell me: What troubles you?

SLok

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 08:46:40 AM

... attention for your vendetta with BFL for not making your bitcoin mining calculator pipe dream come true, getting rich quick and escaping your marginal sucking day job?  Good for you and the rest of the crying clowns here, another delay by bfl for at least a month. Cheer on!

Uhhhhhhhh ... you sound pretty angry my little asshamster friend  Grin

Take a wild guess, my little troll "friend".

Frizz23 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 08:48:52 AM

Um? Your life?

SLok

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 01:52:05 PM

Um? Your life?
No, but it looks like this goes for you, it's why you need a truckload of accounts and identities here and on that other forum trying by lying to produce some substance to get attention and convince others, isn't it?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: