Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:16:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN - Time to buy? Time to sell?  (Read 8050 times)
Fastmartin

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:11:09 PM

I will also hold bitcoin. The price is still too low to sell. I will wait for the price to be at least $2500 to sell.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:38:11 PM

Time to buy is when you see the price below $375, but that's not easy to happen...
Time to sell is when you will see the price above $500 - $550, just sell it because it won't go far above than this unless some people really inject something huge in BTC, as the market cap is getting more and more bigger and it is getting harder for even big dogs to manipulate the markets as everything is distributed now...

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:15:42 PM

Time to buy is when you see the price below $375, but that's not easy to happen...
Time to sell is when you will see the price above $500 - $550, just sell it because it won't go far above than this unless some people really inject something huge in BTC, as the market cap is getting more and more bigger and it is getting harder for even big dogs to manipulate the markets as everything is distributed now...

Any price below $400 offers a good buying opportunity. I have been buying the majority of my coins between $300 and $350.

At this point my selling target will be around $500 and after that I will place buy orders at $450 to $470 range as I believe that the price will drop again after reaching $500.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:40:23 AM

Time to hold.  Too many good things happening with bitcoin, I dont see it going down much below 350.00.  anything under 400 is a good buy as others have said above.  A good strategy is to continuously buy in small increments that work with your own budget.

I love Bitcoin
Iceborn

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:11:10 AM

The best time to buy is when the price is low and around $300 or lower. The best time to sell really depends on how much you did spend on it. As long as you can make a profit any is good.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:09:16 AM

Time to hold.  Too many good things happening with bitcoin, I dont see it going down much below 350.00.  anything under 400 is a good buy as others have said above.  A good strategy is to continuously buy in small increments that work with your own budget.

holding is indeed the best option, but this only counts for people that have already bought their coins and don't need to sell them any time soon. those who haven't bought yet must do it now as the price is very likely to increase while we are heading towards the block halving. stop waiting and buy now as you then don't risk having to enter the market at a higher price point.
MyBTT

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:16:52 AM

I think that it is the right time to buy now. With halving just around the corner, there is no better time to buy Bitcoin. Except for when it was a couple of dollars......

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Kollor

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:54:24 PM

I think that it is the right time to buy now. With halving just around the corner, there is no better time to buy Bitcoin. Except for when it was a couple of dollars......

Yeah that's true, this time is the right time to buy bitcoin, or else, we don't have any reserve in our wallet when the price increases fast...But it is still considerably good to sell coins right now  as the price is not yet moving up fast...

stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:22:58 PM

Yeah that's true, this time is the right time to buy bitcoin, or else, we don't have any reserve in our wallet when the price increases fast...But it is still considerably good to sell coins right now  as the price is not yet moving up fast...

I think price will start to move up once we get closer to halving, as price is much stable now and even if it is rising it the rise is very slow, so buying now is smart move to make.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:08:43 AM

This is the right time to buy as mentioned. Just because of the halving around the corner every user will get confirmed profit within this year.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:28:55 AM

This is the right time to buy as mentioned. Just because of the halving around the corner every user will get confirmed profit within this year.

Well, that's true, this is the right time to buy and hold.. the price has nowhere to go  but push upward until halving... price could still dip but I don't think that it will be felt anymore as everyone is looking forward and not to this days..
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:48:38 AM

People that have already Bitcoin must hold their coins and that can be perfect, but people that has not Bitcoin now around this time than they can make an investment fast.
There are a lot of people that is thinking that the price increase will come soon so if you want to make some profit you have to make an investment now around this time.

But selling is not good around this time, because the value is not high enough to make that good profit now.
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:22:18 PM

Now is not really the time to buy coins because the price is slowly moving up. If you want to sell bitcoins this can be a good opportunity for you the price is still climbing. You can make a nice profit if you sell it for the right price.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:41:27 PM

Now is not really the time to buy coins because the price is slowly moving up. If you want to sell bitcoins this can be a good opportunity for you the price is still climbing. You can make a nice profit if you sell it for the right price.

No mate this is still the best time to buy, price is not too high and if you buy with current price then you can sell at much higher price at the time of halving, and this is not the right time to sell for sure.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:57:07 AM

No mate this is still the best time to buy, price is not too high and if you buy with current price then you can sell at much higher price at the time of halving, and this is not the right time to sell for sure.
Yeah this is definitely not the right time to sell your coins, you can buy coins or wait till halving the price will rise to some great extent, at that time sure you can sell your coins.

Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:51:23 AM

I think it is the time to buy. As long as the price is below $450, it is good buy. The price will rise after the halving.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:55:55 PM

it is time to buy as long as you can get your hands on cheap coins we are still in cheap coin territory ($459 at the moment of typing this) soon the price will be $10 more and $10 more the next day until it is going to start flying up and that is when it is going to be too late and buying then meas the smallest profit.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:29:06 PM

Than buying will be better this time because selling is sin for you because the value is not event that high to sell it so you wont also get that much profit of it and that is bad.
So if you are now making an investment than the chance will be also higher that you can make more profit later.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:02:28 PM

it is time to buy as long as you can get your hands on cheap coins we are still in cheap coin territory ($459 at the moment of typing this) soon the price will be $10 more and $10 more the next day until it is going to start flying up and that is when it is going to be too late and buying then meas the smallest profit.

Yeah, if you are planning to buy then you should buy it now, as price will be higher in coming days, so if you buy later on then it will reduce your profits drastically.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:31:27 PM

Well, this time you should check out the situation. maybe this time bitcoin prices rose slowly, maybe you should buy little by little, because we do not know when the price will go down. but if you dare to take risks, you'd better buy a bitcoin now, because most likely bitcoin prices will go up soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: