Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:45:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: selling $330 worth of btc for $300  (Read 706 times)
btcwholesale (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:05:58 AM

I'm offering to sell my BTC VIA CASH BY MAIL if anyone is interested let me know!!

you have to pay the escrow with i reputable escrow person!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:08:21 AM

what address has your btc and can you sign it looking at your trust you have issues in the past with potential scamming
btcwholesale (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:18:13 AM

yeah i have that reputation because i asked for exchange, and then i found out a other way to get what i want and then don't answer but i need it now!

Why do you want me to sign it? i will use a very reputable escrow holder if not i won't trade!! i will be making bigger trades going on the future

so I'm looking for a long relationship!!
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 03:08:20 AM

Why do you want me to sign it?

There shouldn't be a problem with signing it if you actually have it.

zeraTunerse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:10:46 AM

I'm offering to sell my BTC VIA CASH BY MAIL if anyone is interested let me know!!

sign a message from the wallet holding 330$ worth btc , i feel that you are lying ,moreover meention the amount of coin for 330$ at a given timestamp or it is universal for all time.(as price is dumping so the coins vs price list will matter).
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:56:45 AM

Hi there Newbie,

I'll take the 0.925 BTC into 1NewbiesXGxBmULNZNso1ZaY3Rcjq7rniG for $330.00 USD via PayPal thanks.

You can go first. Send me a DM with your Postal details when the BTC have gone through (verified here https://blockchain.info/address/1NewbiesXGxBmULNZNso1ZaY3Rcjq7rniG ). Thanks.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:05:36 AM

Hi there Newbie,

I'll take the 0.925 BTC into 1NewbiesXGxBmULNZNso1ZaY3Rcjq7rniG for $330.00 USD via PayPal thanks.

You can go first. Send me a DM with your Postal details when the BTC have gone through (verified here https://blockchain.info/address/1NewbiesXGxBmULNZNso1ZaY3Rcjq7rniG ). Thanks.
It would be a very bad idea to send 1st to this person. He has zero trading history and has somewhat of a sketchy past.

Also it is very difficult to use escrow with a cash in the mail trade. In order for escrow to properly protect both parties, the bitcoin buyer would need to first send the cash to the escrow and then the escrow would need to forward the cash to the bitcoin seller. This will cost both time and additional money for the second shipping. There are also few escrows that are going to be willing to give out their address to a buyer like that.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:21:03 AM

Hi there Newbie,

It would be a very bad idea to send 1st to this person. He has zero trading history and has somewhat of a sketchy past.

Also it is very difficult to use escrow with a cash in the mail trade. In order for escrow to properly protect both parties, the bitcoin buyer would need to first send the cash to the escrow and then the escrow would need to forward the cash to the bitcoin seller. This will cost both time and additional money for the second shipping. There are also few escrows that are going to be willing to give out their address to a buyer like that.

Defamation from the person with -47 trust indeed?

In any case I've had a few trades here, check them out on my trust list.

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:30:21 AM

Hi there Newbie,

How's the repayment of the Escrow fees you took while being the one doing the trade going?  Made any progress repaying the Escrow fees you took by deception?

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:26:38 PM

Hi there Newbie,

It's been ten or twelve hours now - No coins have landed in the wallet, nore has the OP responded, so offer is now off the table.

realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:46:53 PM

Hi there Newbie,

It's been ten or twelve hours now - No coins have landed in the wallet, nore has the OP responded, so offer is now off the table.

i doubt he has the coins to begin with
lavajumper

Activity: 873
Merit: 1035

Sexcoin Core Dev Team Member

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:48:39 PM

Hi there Newbie,

I've worked with Timelord on a number of different things. Hes' neither sketchy nor untrustworthy. Quite the contrary, he's someone I put a great deal of trust in.

SXC: S7NgcaY5qtjsBpNqdJsYbeTjacwuCUhC2Z | LTC: LVmkQd2T5nffVf1Bum9GzbNTaEQBXxURo9 | BTC: 17H4ut7WeaUkVkNh3UfvQArvsawabmrvg4 | http://sexcoinforum.com | Bitrated user: Lavajumper.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: