Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:58:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How earn Bitcoins fast and free??  (Read 98335 times)
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:44:50 AM

The most easy to do for Newbiew is a faucet, but it requires a lot of time (not fast) and coin in getting a little

Easy and good are two different things.  Faucets you get paid what are called micro payment or dust.  So you hardly make anything, even if you spend day's at keyboard doing it.   Just is a long amount of time to spend for not hardly any money.

Someone new would be better off buying 1 dollar of BTC to play around with if that is goal vs spending who knows how many hours just to earn that tiny amount.
Abhi9559

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:54:52 AM

faucet is the best option. You can get free and fast bitcoin here. but the faucet is not much. you need a long time in order to make your wallet filled with bitcoin.

Faucets will not pay you in fast way, it will waste your time for sure. but one thing is good that it is absolutely free and need no investment.
the money U get paid by faucets is called micro payment or dust...it takes time to earn btc...
according to me if U want to earn fast & more, U should try trading...there is always a risk to loose ur money but if U have good skills than U can earn btc more and more...
zerocharisma

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:50:32 AM

You can't really earn btc for free. Earning requires job. Treat btc as currency and you do a job but paid in btc instead of fiat.
There are numerous ways in earning btc but requires time and effort. Just like everybody here says you can earn through faucet but won't give you best result. If you have a skill you can post a services on service section. Signature campaign(most recommended job). Trading study on how it works and maybe you can earn fast with this(but not free)
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:01:42 AM

You can't really earn btc for free. Earning requires job. Treat btc as currency and you do a job but paid in btc instead of fiat.
There are numerous ways in earning btc but requires time and effort. Just like everybody here says you can earn through faucet but won't give you best result. If you have a skill you can post a services on service section. Signature campaign(most recommended job). Trading study on how it works and maybe you can earn fast with this(but not free)

There are two different things, one is free and one is fast.
If someone wants to earn free bitcoins then he will have to invest a lot of time and earn a little free bitcoins.
For that he can do fauceting, small tasks in websites like watching ads etc.

And if someone wants to earn fast bitcoins then he will have to invest a lot of money and earn great profits from it.
For that he can do trading, lending and many other options are there.

But there is no way to earn free bitcoins in a fast way, these are two different options, now it is upto you if what you want to choose.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:39:20 PM

If you want to earn bitcoins fast, then you have to get some money out of your pocket and use it as a capital on building smth (mining rig, investment site, etc) that can make you earn money.

If you want to earn bitcoins for free, you'll have to walk the slow path. You'll earn slowly but free.

Either way, you have to consider your resources and how much money you can risk if you want to earn bitcoins.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Arksun

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:28:03 PM

Faucets really are an utter waste of time.  The time spent collection individual satoshi from faucets, you could have done an online survey-for-bitcoins. Even if you get rejected from 9/10 surveys and the survey takes half an hour to complete, you'd still of earned 1000x more than from faucets.
Also faucets generate a lot of dust which when built up becomes a nightmare if you ever wanna spend some of it as it'll all have to be consolidated first (one of the drawbacks of crypto currency sadly), and consolidating all those minuscule transactions will most likely require a significant fee to entice the miners to process it.

My advice, if you're looking to slowly generate fractions of bitcoins without actually spending FIAT to buy some, check out the websites where you either have to perform work tasks or fill in surveys, way better than faucet sites.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:32:20 PM

Try earning through the different methods of bitcoin earning. This will help you get bitcoin fast than depending upon a single method of earning.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
airezx20

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:38:04 PM

Faucets really are an utter waste of time.  The time spent collection individual satoshi from faucets, you could have done an online survey-for-bitcoins. Even if you get rejected from 9/10 surveys and the survey takes half an hour to complete, you'd still of earned 1000x more than from faucets.
Also faucets generate a lot of dust which when built up becomes a nightmare if you ever wanna spend some of it as it'll all have to be consolidated first (one of the drawbacks of crypto currency sadly), and consolidating all those minuscule transactions will most likely require a significant fee to entice the miners to process it.

My advice, if you're looking to slowly generate fractions of bitcoins without actually spending FIAT to buy some, check out the websites where you either have to perform work tasks or fill in surveys, way better than faucet sites.
I think faucet still not waste of time as of now be smart if you are just claiming few cents in faucet its a waste of time but if you use your brain how to make more to earn in faucet maybe you can earn 0.01 a day without doing nothing..
How? easy introduce faucet as a newbie about bitcoin in youtube use referal faucet and promot it in youtube do a step by step make a high quality video and promote it even here you can promote it so that you can receive like buttons and free viewers and i think you can get more visitors in youtube.. also make a blog for a tutorial so that you can get more visitors and referals.. do this method and say something if faucet is waste of time.. honestly before i came here im a faucet claimer and i made 10k less or more from my rotator and i can make 0.003-0.002 a day.. its a passive income for as of now i am receiving my earnings in faucet but now its low because im not updating my rotator some of them are dead..
And also i found this site that has many informative topics here and task in services section that i can do.. and earn some bitcoins..
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:03:22 PM

Try earning through the different methods of bitcoin earning. This will help you get bitcoin fast than depending upon a single method of earning.

using many methods are good, but it is difficult to set the time, as some surely take a long time.
better choose single methods that really can get great results.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:05:54 PM

using many methods are good, but it is difficult to set the time, as some surely take a long time.
Yep its much easier to earn when you chose one method and focus there, Im focusing on short trading at yobit using my signature payments.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:38:25 PM

That's right, and with that different methods thing people usually get confused if what they should do and when they should do what.
So it is better to select one particular target and keep your focus on that so you will be able to put more efforts on that.
But also there are some methods that can be handled easily if someone wants to do them together to earn.
For example if someone is having signature campaign, he can do trading along with that, that won't make any problems for him i guess.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:59:47 AM

You can earn for free but fast? Theres no way you can earn fast. Every earning takes time to get it. Even you combined all methods on how to earn such as services, sig camp, etc.
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:12:51 AM

faucets Wink its the only way to earnf ast and free Cheesy

otherwise u get scammed by advertising plattform where u getting paid to fill out forms or something like that. i also wouldnt do the captcha stuff for 1,15$ for 1000 cdaprtschas Grin

Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:21:19 AM

You can earn for free but fast? Theres no way you can earn fast. Every earning takes time to get it. Even you combined all methods on how to earn such as services, sig camp, etc.

There is no easy but fast way of earning...Everything goes with your ability to earn it, at first everything should start slow and as you learn your field, you will notice that you can do things faster and faster and easier...in short, like signature campaign, your ability to post with quality would not come easy when you are a newbie...

faucets Wink its the only way to earnf ast and free Cheesy

earning in faucet is a waste of resources, you need a lot of time with that..

i also wouldnt do the captcha stuff for 1,15$ for 1000 cdaprtschas Grin

There are captchas that are easier, and paid great...So I disagree that it is a hassle to earn with captchas...
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:26:50 AM

As of now, i can only suggest you to join signature campaign as one of the  fastest and free way in earning bitcoin since I can earn about 500k satioshis everyday. Just have your account upgraded here and join the best paying signature campaign service.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:27:48 AM

To earn bitcoins fast you must be good in trading that is the best way I guess but you need investment on it. And to earn bitcoins free there are faucets, captchas and signature campaign for earning free.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:31:42 AM

To earn bitcoins fast you must be good in trading that is the best way I guess but you need investment on it. And to earn bitcoins free there are faucets, captchas and signature campaign for earning free.
Trading is also risky if you do not know the movement of the price of the altcoins. Well, I lost a millions of satoshis in trading and now I already stopped it. Maybe, we must first have good knowledge on the movement of the price before doing trade.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:36:15 AM

Trading is also risky if you do not know the movement of the price of the altcoins. Well, I lost a millions of satoshis in trading and now I already stopped it. Maybe, we must first have good knowledge on the movement of the price before doing trade.
Oh that's awful. Yeah thank you for adding that you need to study first the movement of alt coins in order to profit from it and have the basic knowledge of trading.
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:31:32 AM

If you enough 70 post, join in directbet.eu and get 30,000 DOGE free.

it takes too long to reach the rank members, approximately 2.5 months and just to get 30,000 free Doge? but it can not be withdrawn because it had to bet and earn 70 loyalty points lol

What you said dude ? 70 post is not compare if we only paid about 30 thousand doge coin , if i suppose you i will join another signatures campaign which will pay me more than that.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:47:53 AM

If you enough 70 post, join in directbet.eu and get 30,000 DOGE free.

it takes too long to reach the rank members, approximately 2.5 months and just to get 30,000 free Doge? but it can not be withdrawn because it had to bet and earn 70 loyalty points lol

What you said dude ? 70 post is not compare if we only paid about 30 thousand doge coin , if i suppose you i will join another signatures campaign which will pay me more than that.

He is a member rank normally they don't pay that big. Normally full member is the big jumping point where you earn a decent amount more.  I would not even mess with sig campaigns till full member.  I waited longer then most going to hero first.

But if he waits (which he did not) but he just needs to apply to different once once full campaign and pay will be better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: