Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:26:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hashflare.io best mining pool setting  (Read 39174 times)
mwgame1

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 08:06:40 PM

I've only got Scrypt with them and have mine split 60% LTC1BTC and 40% Litecoinpool.

What are SHA256 payouts like for say 500 Gh/s?  Want to determine if it is worth it, or just stick with Scrypt.
Looks like it should be about 0.00345775 BTC/day minus the fee which would be .00128 or about so it looks like SHA256 may be better right now with the discount. Hmm...

yes SHA256 is good now ..

http://prntscr.com/9avrtn

right now the payout is 0.007151 BTC per 1TB ..so its good now

nice man , i registered yesterday its been 21 hours and it looks rly bad from my dashboard Sad
http://imgur.com/a/zx4sA

btw the earning on dashboard doesnt calculate the fee's , the 2nd pic in the link has the fee's

i bought this for 18$ 80GH/S , and u have less GH/s than me and making much more how ?

anyone is welcome to reply Smiley
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bapparabi (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 03:20:29 AM

I've only got Scrypt with them and have mine split 60% LTC1BTC and 40% Litecoinpool.

What are SHA256 payouts like for say 500 Gh/s?  Want to determine if it is worth it, or just stick with Scrypt.
Looks like it should be about 0.00345775 BTC/day minus the fee which would be .00128 or about so it looks like SHA256 may be better right now with the discount. Hmm...

nice man , i registered yesterday its been 21 hours and it looks rly bad from my dashboard Sad

btw the earning on dashboard doesnt calculate the fee's , the 2nd pic in the link has the fee's

i bought this for 18$ 80GH/S , and u have less GH/s than me and making much more how ?

Yes because due to recent change all mining company mining very low coin not sure why
mwgame1

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 04:12:57 AM

Yes because due to recent change all mining company mining very low coin not sure why

aha do  u still have the same mining pool settings , i thought thats why so i just made it like yours xD
what recent change , in btc price ? do you think its gonna stay low like this  ? if it will thats gonna be harsh
bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 04:14:07 AM

aha do  u still have the same mining pool settings , i thought thats why so i just made it like yours xD
what recent change , in btc price ? do you think its gonna stay low like this  ? if it will thats gonna be harsh

I think not you will generate more ..soon
UltraFRS

Activity: 366

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:52:03 PM

I bought 50GH about september last year I think and was earning around $0.12 per day (before fee's).

Now I have 120GH because I had it set to reinvest and I'm earning only  $0.15 per day (before fee's)

My pool's haven't changed at all since I signed up.

Before the difficulty increase I was getting $0.27 per day (before fee's).

I have no idea how to increase my earning's now, I don't want to throw more money at it hoping I get lucky lol. I'm selling off other coins I have stash, staking everything I possibly can and  I'm still bitcoin broke Sad

Total Value: roughly 1.05BTC (0.9BTC of which I can't access because it's stuck in a ROM market :s)
bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:55:57 PM

Hello guys  Smiley

I have just bought 310 MH/s of scrypt mining at Hashflare. I woud like to ask you guys that already mine there with script what is the most profitable Pools Allocation settings.

The default is :

WeMineLTC : 34%
F2Pool : 33%
Ghash.IO : 33%

You can have 3 different pools and you can even choose frome these additional :

LiteGuradian
Clevermining
Litecoinpool
LTC1BTC
Cointron
Give me Coins

Even info from the guys that mine on their own would help if the you could tell which pool is the best of these.

Thanks a lot and happy mining  Wink

There is not difference in payout as i try to check it and then check it there hardly small coin change which will not make nay difference ..so mining in default pool is ok
Robertqueen2

Merit: 523

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:06:03 PM

This cloud mining site is still legit , in actually , after a lot of similar sites scammed their users , most of members stopped to invest in cloud mining , because they lost the confidence in those sites , but I watch new investements come to Hashflare , but I really looking to know how the profit rates will be after the halving .
bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:14:04 PM

This cloud mining site is still legit , in actually , after a lot of similar sites scammed their users , most of members stopped to invest in cloud mining , because they lost the confidence in those sites , but I watch new investements come to Hashflare , but I really looking to know how the profit rates will be after the halving .

yes after biggest scam hashocen many people lost money and lost faith in cloud mining and stop investing in this cloudming company ..but still hasflare is legit as there main company is hashcoin  make the antiminer ..so i think this is still legit also they attended many bitcoin conference ..so hope to say long this company
ct1aic

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Are ฿itcoins Radioactive?

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 05:53:43 AM

One year after last post...

I'm trying this BTC cloud pool, for now only with 0,1 TH/s SHA-256, no Scrypt yet.

I selected 50% Slush, 25% ViaBTC and 25% BW.com. Getting 0.00004129 BTC = 0.09 USD each day, before fee.

Any comments? It would be better to go up with SHA-256 or Scrypt?

Rui Costa, PortugalBTC : 1ct1aicGoUVpZeovsw3cCcPJZJHV5JXtW
guclu

Activity: 260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 12:55:09 PM

I'm trying this BTC cloud pool, for now only with 0,1 TH/s SHA-256, no Scrypt yet.

I selected 50% Slush, 25% ViaBTC and 25% BW.com. Getting 0.00004129 BTC = 0.09 USD each day, before fee.

By now you must have learned and be sorry if you didn't make the scrypt decision then Smiley

bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:57:10 PM

By now you must have learned and be sorry if you didn't make the scrypt decision then Smiley

yes i have buyer script when the price is $6.2 per MHs now i can say its quite good and my decision is also correct .as i thought when the segwit implement the price will be increase
hendelson

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:40:04 PM

Hi everybody, I've recently bought a GH's couple of SHA-256 here so I don't what's best pool for now. I have to choice: VB, BW and SL.

So i want your suggestions.

Thanks in advance. . .
bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:48:25 AM

Hi everybody, I've recently bought a GH's couple of SHA-256 here so I don't what's best pool for now. I have to choice: VB, BW and SL.

Thanks in advance. . .

i am using right now btcchina and antpool you can use any there will  minor change in income

http://prntscr.com/fu5gar
hendelson

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:27:09 AM

Thanks in advance. . .

i am using right now btcchina and antpool you can use any there will  minor change in income

http://prntscr.com/fu5gar

Thanks for reply dude, I don't have antpool (It sux and and i don't know why) But my setup for now it is 10%For SlushPool 45%ViaBTC 45%BW.COM I hope to be good with this.
viralalert

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 11:56:29 AM

Hashflare still works! I'm still getting the profit from it. For the discount on first purchase, you can check this review http://www.viral-alert.com/hashflare-io-review/
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:11:10 PM

guys i have order hash power with hashflare.io ..but not sure what is optimal mining pool setting ..so can you share you review here what will be the best setting for get better return as per bitcoin ...

Hope for best reply and option shared ..

I believe you can put 50-50 share now as hashflare has only two pools active currently and they are very stable pools. I tried solo with BW pool which is also very powerful and profitable but now due to difficulty rate the rate of earning also fluctuates a lot. Better keep the setting at 50-50 ratio and look for the profitability.
zaky85

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:10:36 PM

how setting pool for ethash?for earning max.
Maum

Activity: 250
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:27:40 PM

The poolpower oftrn changes. So I gave up to search the best pool..
guclu

Activity: 260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 02:13:28 PM

Yeah me neither. I have some scrypt contract with them and whatever I do with the pools, nothin g really seems to change. And the market in very volatile, you can't really tell what effect it had to change the pools.

bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:00:01 PM

Yeah me neither. I have some scrypt contract with them and whatever I do with the pools, nothin g really seems to change. And the market in very volatile, you can't really tell what effect it had to change the pools.

changing to any pool  will not change any high change in payout ..there will be slight increase or decrease in payout ..so no need to change it
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: