Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:47:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hashflare.io best mining pool setting  (Read 39174 times)
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 07:19:18 AM

For me BW pools is working just fine. Im giving 100% hash rate to BW pool and the revenue generated with 0.05 TH/s of hash rate is $ 18 per year!

Im just trial and error person so I have not invested lot of money. Im just testing whether this site is going to be profitable or not.

Revenue forecast

1d

0.00001206 BTC = 0.05 USD

1w

0.00008442 BTC = 0.35 USD

1m

0.0003618 BTC = 1.50 USD

6m

0.0021708 BTC = 8.99 USD

1y

0.0044019 BTC = 18.24 USD

This is my snapshot on how I will perform with BW pool over the day to 365 days from now. Hope you find this is helpful. You can try out ant pool also in combination with BW but believe me it won’t move a can up and down so its not worth changing.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
decie

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:38:15 PM

this thread would be a lot more useful if people posted the revenue per 1 TH/s which they give you in the panel (BTC value changes so it next to useless looking back over how the pools are preforming)  Roll Eyes currently my pool split is:

24% BC
33% SL
43% BW

and its giving me fairly consistently around 0.0002497 BTC per TH/s over the last few weeks

I felt this was a little low Huh so I have just changed to 66% BW and 34% SL and will report back in a few days  Cool
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:34:42 PM

this thread would be a lot more useful if people posted the revenue per 1 TH/s which they give you in the panel (BTC value changes so it next to useless looking back over how the pools are preforming)  Roll Eyes currently my pool split is:

24% BC
33% SL
43% BW

and its giving me fairly consistently around 0.0002497 BTC per TH/s over the last few weeks

I felt this was a little low Huh so I have just changed to 66% BW and 34% SL and will report back in a few days  Cool

That are really good infos, calculated on TH/s. Many thanks for sharing. There is only missing one info. Did you calculate the price you really get or what is shown on dashboard?
I recognized, that not only the mining results difer but also the mining costs.
DB_R

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:16:55 PM

24% BC
33% SL
43% BW

Hello! I'm looking forward to improve my earnings with hashflare.

I've set 100% AntPool (AP).
Revenue per 1 TH/s :
27.09.2017 - 0.00024120
28.09.2017 - 0.00023298

I wil test your setup (24% BC, 33% SL, 43% BW) in a couple days.
srcrypt

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:56:38 AM

Best Mining Pool Settings for Hashflare

https://hashflare100.blogspot.jp/search/label/Best%20Mining%20Pool%20Settings%20for%20Hashflare

srcrypt

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:32:59 AM

Now it's BTCchina and F2 pool.
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Tfnosr3w7gM/WgzbmgpB__I/AAAAAAAEqaE/MdY1LkpDvuofuu6LEnO57VbyvmpfJ1wtQCLcBGAs/s1600/main%2B11.jpg

【Best Mining Pool Settings for Hashflare (updated daily)】
 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15W5EuyMo7zO4SxysxmRUp3NT7nKoyyI99rZAeRBKbyY/edit?usp=sharing

rockmoney

Activity: 439
Merit: 297

www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:04:00 PM

That's a very useful doc you have established - hopefully you will keep it updated moving forward! Anyway, based on your info, I just changed my setup to 50% f2 pool and 50% BTCchina pool. I will post my results here when they are in. Keep in mind that you can only change your pool setup ONCE EVERY 24 HOURS, so change wisely. Thanks for the info and keep up the good work scrypt!  =)

GekkoScience Products on Amazon Prime 1-DAY SHIPPING 
rockmoney

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 02:54:18 AM

So, a few days of mining have passed since I switched my pool settings on hashflare based in part from your data. Not sure how I didn't notice this before, but the numbers in your Google doc differ from the "Revenue per 1 TH/s" reported by hashflare on my dashboard. For instance, I have been using 100% f2pool for the last few days, and here are the numbers from the "Revenue per 1 TH/s" section as reported in my dashboard:

• 08.12 [08 DECEMBER 2017]: 0.00014858 BTC per 1 TH/s on 07.12.17 [07 DECEMBER 2017]
  • 09.12 [09 DECEMBER 2017]: 0.00015635 BTC per 1 TH/s on 08.12.17 [08 DECEMBER 2017]
  • 10.12 [10 DECEMBER 2017]: 0.00014912 BTC per 1 TH/s on 09.12.17 [09 DECEMBER 2017]

As you can see when comparing both sets of data, although our numbers should be the same, they are in fact quite different. This means hashflare could be scamming their customers, or we are using different sets of data. Can you please specify where and how you are obtaining the numbers in your Google doc?

This could potentially be a malicious method used by hashflare in order to increase their profits by reporting inaccurate data to their customers. Before any accusations can be made, we need to first figure a few things out. Most importantly is if Bitcoin payouts are all paid out to users at the same time. Unfortunately, there is little information in their "Help" section, but here are two important factors found in the "FAQ" section that we need more specifics on (mainly the time Bitcoin/SHA256 payouts are made):

How does pool allocation happen and work?
Our equipment is set up to work with a number of pools. When you select a specific pool and the hashrate percent allocated to it, our system begins to use that amount of hashrate in the selected pool. The accounting happens daily, thus you are able to change the pools once a day. After the system calculates your hashrate's input and the total payout from that pool you will be given your share of the mined BTC.

I have purchased some hashrate. When will I get a payout?
All payouts occur once per day. You will receive your first payout within 24 hours after the purchase. Afterward, the payouts continue daily.

The payouts are made from 00:00 to 09:00 UTC.

Although it does not specifically state the details of their payout times, I would assume that all payments are issued at the same time based on algorithm between 00:00 to 09:00 UTC, based on the FAQ above. Hopefully someone has an accurate answer!

this thread would be a lot more useful if people posted the revenue per 1 TH/s which they give you in the panel (BTC value changes so it next to useless looking back over how the pools are preforming)

I agree 100%, and it would be in the best interests of all hashflare users to begin reporting this information here! The most important piece of data is the value of "Revenue per 1 TH/s", along with the date. It seems the majority of people using this thread have purchased SHA256/Bitcoin contracts, but feel free to report the "Revenue per 1 TH/s | MH/s | H/s" for any algorithm (just be sure to specify when posting).

pivara

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:00:34 AM

Can anyone help me optimize my pool allocation? I only bought the contract a week ago and the only pools that I have are Slush, BTCC and BW. I've been watching the % of blocks solved on Bitcoin Block Explorer and Blocktrail and they showed that Slush was essentially solving nearly DOUBLE that of BTCC and BW combined, however, when I used Slush at 100% I got the worst results. Now I'm trying to find the sweetspot but it's taking some time and effort. I really hate the idea of losing anything with the way the price is going and will go.
rockmoney

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:03:02 PM

Can anyone help me optimize my pool allocation? I only bought the contract a week ago and the only pools that I have are Slush, BTCC and BW. I've been watching the % of blocks solved on Bitcoin Block Explorer and Blocktrail and they showed that Slush was essentially solving nearly DOUBLE that of BTCC and BW combined, however, when I used Slush at 100% I got the worst results. Now I'm trying to find the sweetspot but it's taking some time and effort. I really hate the idea of losing anything with the way the price is going and will go.

You have to keep the pool fees/rates in mind for accurate calculations. Although Slush might be finding more blocks than the other available pools, there is a 2% fee on slushpool, whereas there are negative fees on others. You also have to account for the mining payout structure - pay per share (PPS), pay per last N shares (PPLNS), score based (slush), etc.. Trying to calculate or forecast mining income with hashflare would essentially be impossible.

So, a few days of mining have passed since I switched my pool settings on hashflare based in part from your data. Not sure how I didn't notice this before, but the numbers in your Google doc differ from the "Revenue per 1 TH/s" reported by hashflare on my dashboard. For instance, I have been using 100% f2pool for the last few days, and here are the numbers from the "Revenue per 1 TH/s" section as reported in my dashboard:

• 08.12 [08 DECEMBER 2017]: 0.00014858 BTC per 1 TH/s on 07.12.17 [07 DECEMBER 2017]
  • 09.12 [09 DECEMBER 2017]: 0.00015635 BTC per 1 TH/s on 08.12.17 [08 DECEMBER 2017]
  • 10.12 [10 DECEMBER 2017]: 0.00014912 BTC per 1 TH/s on 09.12.17 [09 DECEMBER 2017]

As you can see when comparing both sets of data, although our numbers should be the same, they are in fact quite different. This means hashflare could be scamming their customers, or we are using different sets of data. Can you please specify where and how you are obtaining the numbers in your Google doc?

This could potentially be a malicious method used by hashflare in order to increase their profits by reporting inaccurate data to their customers. Before any accusations can be made, we need to first figure a few things out. Most importantly is if Bitcoin payouts are all paid out to users at the same time. Unfortunately, there is little information in their "Help" section, but here are two important factors found in the "FAQ" section that we need more specifics on (mainly the time Bitcoin/SHA256 payouts are made):

How does pool allocation happen and work?
Our equipment is set up to work with a number of pools. When you select a specific pool and the hashrate percent allocated to it, our system begins to use that amount of hashrate in the selected pool. The accounting happens daily, thus you are able to change the pools once a day. After the system calculates your hashrate's input and the total payout from that pool you will be given your share of the mined BTC.

I have purchased some hashrate. When will I get a payout?
All payouts occur once per day. You will receive your first payout within 24 hours after the purchase. Afterward, the payouts continue daily.

The payouts are made from 00:00 to 09:00 UTC.

Although it does not specifically state the details of their payout times, I would assume that all payments are issued at the same time based on algorithm between 00:00 to 09:00 UTC, based on the FAQ above. Hopefully someone has an accurate answer!

Since questioning scrypt in my last post about their data and where they were obtaining it from, most of the rows in the google doc have been deleted. There was also a link in the doc to a hashflare blog here: http://hashflare100.blogspot.jp/. Hopefully scrypt will enlighten us, as the recent removal of data raises even more suspicion!

In the meantime, please keep posting the "Revenue per 1 TH/s" data from your hashflare dashboard, and thanks to everyone who has posted that information already - please continue posting that information as days pass! Getting to the bottom of this has manged to become a priority on my list now that scrypt has deleted data from their google doc without responding to my inquiries!  Wink

R4TWT

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:31:08 PM

I have 2 accounts, with 2 different settings. (I've been testing pool changing for some days by now, started when payouts dropped (but I think it was just pool difficulty changing).

https://i.imgur.com/aBXiUsL.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/x9ZYAXU.jpg
chrizzo

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:36:42 AM

Hey all,

does the pool selection change from country to country? Since I can only choose between Flush, BTCchina and BW.com.
chrizzo

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:08:30 PM

nvm, I just discovered the tiny arrows too select between the possible pools....thanks anyway Cheesy
Smoke12

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:37:23 PM

I have 2 accounts, with 2 different settings. (I've been testing pool changing for some days by now, started when payouts dropped (but I think it was just pool difficulty changing).

https://i.imgur.com/aBXiUsL.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/x9ZYAXU.jpg

Got an update? Few minits ago i did 50/50 BC/F2. Saw this setting from yt video from CryptoNick..
Doug E. Dee

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:40:05 PM

Got an update? Few minits ago i did 50/50 BC/F2. Saw this setting from yt video from CryptoNick..

I just got 0.00014294 per 1 TH today with 50/50 BC/F2.

Lowest payout in my 7 day history.
Vincentlim

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:02:26 AM

I just bought a 15TH/s sha256 contract on hashflare. Revenue forecast is showing 0. Any ideas?
Smoke12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:30:31 AM

I just bought a 15TH/s sha256 contract on hashflare. Revenue forecast is showing 0. Any ideas?

Just have some patience. Tomorrow you should see more details.
Smoke12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:43:19 AM

I just got 0.00014294 per 1 TH today with 50/50 BC/F2.

Lowest payout in my 7 day history.

So wich pools you going to do now?
thehook1

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:31:25 AM

100% ANTPOOL...
lucianus_luciferus

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

nothing is lost if you don't lose yourself

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:23:46 PM

wait for a few days to get some numbers up

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: