Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:40:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Bank???  (Read 45584 times)
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 03:40:28 PM

I also don't understand this idea about Bitcoin bank.
All idea and vision behind bitcoin is decentralization, anonymity and get rid from banks and government regulations.
If you want to create bitcoin banks you have to follow your country laws about it, government and financial regulations etc.
Also, your clients have to prove their identity and bank is already centralized, as part of national financial system.
All this is incompatible with the basic idea of Bitcoin, in my opinion.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
wisecoin

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 10:21:22 AM

Been following the bitcoin space and..

Cashila is the closest you can get to a bitcoin bank, imho.

It allows you to have an online account which you can fund with bitcoin and make normal payments like you would do with an ordinary bank.
You can also receive payment straight into your online account. But it doesn't provide you interest, though.

PRINCIPLE NETWORK  ❘|❘ Main ❘|❘ World Cup 2018 Prediction Competition
Anddos

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:25:40 AM

Isn't the fact that bitcoin is not controlled by any economical system the part that's best about it? Why would there exist a bank for it?

Greenenergy

Activity: 441

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:27:48 AM

I don't see the interest of a Bitcoin Bank. It seems that you want to have some tiny interest. You can win much more here, but beware of the scams !
elizabethqueen

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:08:23 AM

IS there any Bitcoin Bank that really works like bank that provide interest for customer that available in this world?
so far we can't find it,bitcoin developer not yet provide bitcoin for bank,as we know we just find some company accept and become bitcoin partner,but we dont know about this year,i wish something big will appear.

Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:13:50 AM

Why do we ever need a bank if BTC tech gives us the power to be our own bank? I think the fact that I can be in a complete (almost 100%) control of my money it's the best thing I could desire. Of course I do not own my BTC I own the keys to access them but it seems to me that's absolutely awesome.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:21:53 AM

Isn't the fact that bitcoin is not controlled by any economical system the part that's best about it? Why would there exist a bank for it?
yes bitcoin is not regulated by any economic power. if bitcoin want governed by the bank then there should be a regulatory body for this purpose. bitcoin bank is for the benefit of all who are and know bitcoin. bitcoin will be more secure and trusted in the community at large.
Tatalk

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:38:30 AM

Why do we ever need a bank if BTC tech gives us the power to be our own bank? I think the fact that I can be in a complete (almost 100%) control of my money it's the best thing I could desire. Of course I do not own my BTC I own the keys to access them but it seems to me that's absolutely awesome.

If there is no banks in the world in the future, how do you borrow to buy something big? It is better to have somebody to lend you the money.

salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:57:23 PM

IS there any Bitcoin Bank that really works like bank that provide interest for customer that available in this world?

some airports have bitcoin atms but i think they wont be needed in the future..

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 02:14:37 PM

If there is no banks in the world in the future, how do you borrow to buy something big? It is better to have somebody to lend you the money.

I don't buy things I can't afford therefore I do not borrow money. I don't want to be an active part of the debt mechanism, if you do you are free to do that.
quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:13:19 PM

bitcoin is internet value and it doesnt need any banks becouse its value going up and down very fast.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 06:33:06 PM

i am only familiar with the exchanger named bter which used to accept some investment plans and give interest daily on balances but after their hack i am not up to date with the news.

--looking for signature--
MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:40:29 PM

Bitcoin bench I find really great. I'm so super convenient. I use really a lot.
The transfer is also very easy I think this is much better than a normal bank. But everyone has their own choice.
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:50:16 PM

If there is a regulated bitcoin bank and it is safe to do business with, I will save my bitcoins there and earn some interest.

Do you even know about bitcoin?

Bitcoin is decentralized system where you can be the bank by use decentralized wallet & bitcoin total units is 21 million, so there's no point of bitcoin bank & earn interest in bitcoin is impossible.
Furthermore, what's difference in using bitcoin & fiat if you still need bank?

Yeah I don't understand, the main point of Btc is that there is no need of interest as the coins are limited.

And a bank couldn't exist. Banks are trusted in fiat world because of legislation. Btc is not concerned by those legislation, it would need first to be totally used and then maybe will see such a thing. But I don't see the point...

RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:04:34 PM

mSIGNA or Electrum wallet left on an offline PC.

Thats a very good bank Wink

Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:24:24 PM

That's not only a very good bank!

That's the bank Satoshi created for us! (not the Electrum wallet of course, but the idea of the wallet)

mrflibblehat

Activity: 350

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:27:27 PM

Yeah, cause when we finally got a decentralized currency the only thing that we still need is another bank.

RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:34:58 PM

That's the bank Satoshi created for us! (not the Electrum wallet of course, but the idea of the wallet)

It's a personal banking system, that is controlled 100% by you.

Learn007

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:54:36 PM

The concept of decentralization will not exist if there will be banks for storage of bitcoins.
So its good not to have any bitcoin banks.
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:01:26 PM

It's a personal banking system, that is controlled 100% by you.

Yeah, how about "no banks"? And let's have bitcoin remain as it is. It works and if it's not broken then we shouldn't try to fix it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: