Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:42:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Bank???  (Read 45584 times)
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 09:36:26 PM

Google might get the biggest Bitcoin Bank. At least they begin to understand, what is the precurser of adopt:

https://youtu.be/TN7cmfoH06w

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:47:22 AM

I don't really understand what you're getting at. People that use bitcoin probably wouldn't want a bitcoin bank because it destroys the decentralized nature of bitcoin. And also if you have your own wallet and address, you can be your own bank.

Exactly! We don't need  no banks for Bitcoin we already have enough of them for fiat. Since Bitcoin goes up with time (in long-term anyway it does) just holding your coins is much better than putting your fiat in a bank.

If there comes a bitcoin bank it will destroy the bitcoin for good, the bitcoin is for self control not to be controlled, it would be very stupid to have a bitcoin bank.
I hope this will never happen the bitcoin will disappear if that is happening.

If there is a bitcoin bank, I might save some coins there and I will also borrow from it if I need.
Yes it's good but if there is bitcoin bitcoin bank of the system must be changed, especially in the transaction total. Bitcoin might be used for transaction fees or borrow money if it happened to me.
MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:07:57 PM

I don't really understand what you're getting at. People that use bitcoin probably wouldn't want a bitcoin bank because it destroys the decentralized nature of bitcoin. And also if you have your own wallet and address, you can be your own bank.

Exactly! We don't need  no banks for Bitcoin we already have enough of them for fiat. Since Bitcoin goes up with time (in long-term anyway it does) just holding your coins is much better than putting your fiat in a bank.

If there comes a bitcoin bank it will destroy the bitcoin for good, the bitcoin is for self control not to be controlled, it would be very stupid to have a bitcoin bank.

If there is a bitcoin bank, I might save some coins there and I will also borrow from it if I need.
Yes it's good but if there is bitcoin bitcoin bank of the system must be changed, especially in the transaction total. Bitcoin might be used for transaction fees or borrow money if it happened to me.
Of course it will be good if there will be a Bitcoin bank and that will be also good for the future and Bitcoin.
But Bitcoin is not that popular now around this time and that is not good. But I hope that it will be more popular and more used.
Bungeebones

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:24:07 PM

If anyone wants to start a Bitcoin bank, I've got the domain name 1stBitcoinBank.com and would entertain offers (p.m. me)
fricircled

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:21:50 PM

If anyone wants to start a Bitcoin bank, I've got the domain name 1stBitcoinBank.com and would entertain offers (p.m. me)

I shall not use any bitcoion bank unless the bank is regulated and my deposit is protected. I prefer holding myself.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:28:43 PM

Exactly! We don't need  no banks for Bitcoin we already have enough of them for fiat. Since Bitcoin goes up with time (in long-term anyway it does) just holding your coins is much better than putting your fiat in a bank.

This would be stupid, I think its very bad to have a bitcoin bank because it will not be untraceable anymore and it also will be not self controllable anymore.

I even think if there will come a bank for the bitcoin, this will destroy the whole bitcoin, the bitcoin has been created for people that want to be independent!

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:34:11 PM

Only noobs stupid people would deposit bitcoins into a fake bank project we need facts and protection to invest our bitcoins otherwise better to keep them at  the wallet.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:08:35 AM

Only noobs stupid people would deposit bitcoins into a fake bank project we need facts and protection to invest our bitcoins otherwise better to keep them at  the wallet.
Maybe they expect or want bitcoin bank there. But I do not agree because it would change my bitcoin, and bitcoin has been convenient to store in a wallet. Because I think it is good and well.
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:25:31 AM

But there are still ppl who are fascinating at risk investment, to support their business, like venture capital, ICO crowdfunding etc. have a look here :http://coinour.com/index.php/earning-bitcoin-interests/ If every one is hoarding their bitcoin in their wallets, no funding source is available for the bitcoin related projects. Then it is not good for the development of bitcoin's ecosystem.  

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:31:04 AM

I expect a bank that works as a bank. Not to make trade or something. I just wonder to make some more people to get into the bitcoin community. Even starting a bitcoin bank will serve as a promotion means for the highness of bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:50:20 AM

i think someday we need bitcoin bank for put Loan, or for control our bitcoin, because sometimes we forget password of our wallet  Roll Eyes
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:33:27 AM

i think someday we need bitcoin bank for put Loan, or for control our bitcoin, because sometimes we forget password of our wallet  Roll Eyes

I think that is your own responsibility, I think a bank will destroy the bitcoin itself the bitcoin has been created for controlling your own money and not let anyone else do it.
I even think a bank is very bad because it will also destroy the traceable part.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:00:06 PM

Maybe they expect or want bitcoin bank there. But I do not agree because it would change my bitcoin, and bitcoin has been convenient to store in a wallet. Because I think it is good and well.
[/quote

I dont wanna to be rude ,we have and see several websites offering interest our of being realistic,call themhyip  or doublers,the thing at both is that they need fresh bitcoins to covert the oldest members investments,soo a bank without being any real with some safety implemented into it wont bring the interest as you can deposit and never see back the bitcoins.
fricircled

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 08:34:05 PM

I think that is your own responsibility, I think a bank will destroy the bitcoin itself the bitcoin has been created for controlling your own money and not let anyone else do it.
I even think a bank is very bad because it will also destroy the traceable part.

With bitcoin, banking with bitcoin is just an option. It is not a must. You have the freedom to keep your bitcoin.
MyBTT

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 09:24:11 PM

I'm pretty sure there is no Bitcoin bank in the world. You can just use a Bitcoin wallet but you won't earn any interest.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 09:52:12 PM

There are creditcards where you can have deposit your BTC and withdraw at nearly any ATM.
But a bank? No not realy. I doubt they would get a license to operate.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:33:21 PM

I'm pretty sure there is no Bitcoin bank in the world. You can just use a Bitcoin wallet but you won't earn any interest.

Why are people here soo fixated on earning interest on their coins while holding the coins in your wallet is an investment already. The price will go up throughout the years and you'll see your wealth increasing year on year. Don't risk your precious Bitcoins for a very tiny interest. It's simply not worth it.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 12:38:20 AM

bitcoin banking is probably ponzi. simply because you are hardly earning a decent interest with the blocks halving, really man.
even with the mining, you won't gain a lot of interest in bank; again, halving.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 12:46:33 AM

bitcoin banking is probably ponzi. simply because you are hardly earning a decent interest with the blocks halving, really man.
even with the mining, you won't gain a lot of interest in bank; again, halving.

ponzi scheme ? sure with your opinion Huh  Cheesy
block halving created for control bitcoin supply, how about papercash ? goverment printing money everyday without supply control as block halving  Roll Eyes
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:15:11 AM

bitcoin bank is quite possible. but we should be able to trust who manage it. with bitcoin bank system and we saved all there service provider (bank).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: