Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Bank???  (Read 45584 times)
mynameisdon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:55:17 AM

firstly your bitcoin wallet is your bank.but if you are searching for those types of btc bank which gives you interest so i tell you there is no bank ever hope it will never come in future.because of its rate flexibility.so no one want to take risk.so bitcoin is limited with bitcoin trading.

uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:39:11 AM

bitcoin banking is probably ponzi. simply because you are hardly earning a decent interest with the blocks halving, really man.
even with the mining, you won't gain a lot of interest in bank; again, halving.
nope. they can create a business of saving customers money, or lend to someone to make a profit

fricircled

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:12:34 PM

bitcoin bank is quite possible. but we should be able to trust who manage it. with bitcoin bank system and we saved all there service provider (bank).

I hope all the banks will deal with bitcoin soon. If they are regulated and insured, I will save my bitcoin there.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:53:09 PM

bitcoin banking is probably ponzi. simply because you are hardly earning a decent interest with the blocks halving, really man.
nope. they can create a business of saving customers money, or lend to someone to make a profit
Just like real banks do the same, the difference is only the currency. But what a major difference if your currency is BTC Smiley
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 03:21:52 AM

OR they can simply pack their bags and leave when they have enough money of the noobs who don't think twice before sending money to these so called banks.

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:49:52 AM

bitcoin bank is quite possible. but we should be able to trust who manage it. with bitcoin bank system and we saved all there service provider (bank).

I hope all the banks will deal with bitcoin soon. If they are regulated and insured, I will save my bitcoin there.
Have you seen how regulated and insured banks served people in Cyprus some time ago and more recently in Greece?
Some of peoples money were snatched, withdrawals limited and everything in the name of the greater good.
Financial liquidity is always advertised as stable until it isn't, don't be a fool and trust in everything what is 'insured'.
Next BillGates

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:55:25 AM

i dont have faith in bitcoin bank but i have faith in blockchai  network and bitcoin wallets

rogie07

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 04:08:28 AM

Bank again? Just like the regular currencies need a bank? If we need bank than why we create Bitcoin?
we need bank for bitcoins so we can regulate it..
quentincole32

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 04:26:17 AM

Bank again? Just like the regular currencies need a bank? If we need bank than why we create Bitcoin?
we need bank for bitcoins so we can regulate it..
lol the thing make bitcoin special and different than any other currency , bitcoin is decentralized p2p payment means powered by its users , noone can regulate it.
it woouldn't work if you trying to regulate bitcoin by created bank for bitcoin.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 04:28:28 AM

Coinbase works similar like a bank but I dont think they offer interests. However, you can loan your bitcoin on bitfinex and gain some interests
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:35:24 AM

most people are greedy. when they hold more than 10k bitcoin from customers. I am not sure they stay afloat
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:52:14 AM

Coinbase works similar like a bank but I dont think they offer interests. However, you can loan your bitcoin on bitfinex and gain some interests

no they don't provide any interest. they are just an online wallet that you don't have the private keys.

and to my knowledge there is no place that is trustworthy as much as for example CoinBase that acts as bitcoin bank with interests.
there was this one exchanger called bter.com which did this and paid interest on deposits but it went under awhile back and robbed people

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 06:01:43 AM

no they don't provide any interest. they are just an online wallet that you don't have the private keys.

and to my knowledge there is no place that is trustworthy as much as for example CoinBase that acts as bitcoin bank with interests.
there was this one exchanger called bter.com which did this and paid interest on deposits but it went under awhile back and robbed people
Every place that acts as a bank will go under eventually in this system, there is basically no way for a Bitcoin bank to earn money and maintain the integrity of everyone's deposits at the same time. Bitcoin requires people to work or mine for their own slice of the pie, and there is basically no way to work around it.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 06:14:25 AM

But the interest will be very low if they're going to have one which can easily be achieved if you placed your BTC elsewhere. Will the anonymity be removed, that is a no.

MyBTT

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 06:17:56 AM

Bitcoin was made as a new currency and to avoid banks. Your Bitcoin wallet is pretty much your bank except you don't earn any interest from it.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
zerowing

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 06:34:16 AM

I'd love to cash my bc into dollars if they offer far better exchange rate.  Wink
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:17:15 AM

coinbase is just only wallet with web based, like xapo, circle, etc.
i think we never need bank for bitcoin, we are the owwner of bank, we can acces our wallet like we have bank. this is why bitcoin very special.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:25:56 AM

coinbase is just only wallet with web based, like xapo, circle, etc.
i think we never need bank for bitcoin, we are the owwner of bank, we can acces our wallet like we have bank. this is why bitcoin very special.
yeah seems Coinbase is a wallet. because we set the full. money we got there.
but I think. for diversity. we also need bitcoin bank. this is very interesting. we save money there and make a profit from the interest
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:27:42 AM

Everything that promises you a certain interest can turn into a ponzi scheme at any time. Even if they had "good" intentions when they started. It's very simple, never let your coins be held by a third party. If that is your basic rule, then you will be just fine.
FlyingSaucer

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:28:36 AM

I don't think there are any Bitcoin wallets currently that work not only as a payment processor but offer interest rates on top of holding your coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: