Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 02:58:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Bank???  (Read 45584 times)
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:01:27 AM

Nope nothing like that now, it would be awesome if there was a bank or a way to invest idle coins and get a decent return with low risks like how it work with banks.

look at magnr or haobtc

I don't think bitcoin needs any bank because already we have bitcoin wallet which is like our pocket bank and in future there might be the physical offices for these bitcoin wallets like blockchain and coinbase
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:17:57 AM

Nope nothing like that now, it would be awesome if there was a bank or a way to invest idle coins and get a decent return with low risks like how it work with banks.

look at magnr or haobtc

I don't think bitcoin needs any bank because already we have bitcoin wallet which is like our pocket bank and in future there might be the physical offices for these bitcoin wallets like blockchain and coinbase

Even though part of the Bitcoin protocol revolves around there being no need for physical storage locations for Bitcoin, I think this would be kind of a cool idea. The difference would be that there would be many more armed guards, as it would potentially be easy to grab some wallets and run off with them.
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:28:04 AM

there is an exchange called asmoney used to offer annual interest but it is not reliable at all IMO
I have never heard of that exchange and I don't recommend anyone to invest your money. It could be a complete scam and you could lose your Bitcoins.
ctlaltdefeat

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:08:09 AM

I don't really understand what you want from this field. IMO bitcoiners probably wouldn't want a bitcoin bank because it destroys the decentralized part of bitcoin criteria, you can be your own bank...
yes i'm agree with you,bitcoin will not decentralized again if bitcoin banks exist,and its against bitcoin slogan,in some wallet we all have know that we can be our bank. like on blockchain there writed "be your own bank"
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:19:12 AM

I don't really understand what you want from this field. IMO bitcoiners probably wouldn't want a bitcoin bank because it destroys the decentralized part of bitcoin criteria, you can be your own bank...
yes i'm agree with you,bitcoin will not decentralized again if bitcoin banks exist,and its against bitcoin slogan,in some wallet we all have know that we can be our bank. like on blockchain there writed "be your own bank"

in fact today, we found some Bank in Bitcoin, xapo and coinbase use centralized system like bank to his bitcoin wallet, he also adopt bitcoin debit card.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:24:12 AM

in fact today, we found some Bank in Bitcoin, xapo and coinbase use centralized system like bank to his bitcoin wallet, he also adopt bitcoin debit card.
whether xapo be called a bank? I think they are just ordinary exchange. a system or a bank can be regarded as if it has fulfilled a variety of special requirements.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:01:42 PM

there is an exchange called asmoney used to offer annual interest but it is not reliable at all IMO
I have never heard of that exchange and I don't recommend anyone to invest your money. It could be a complete scam and you could lose your Bitcoins.
I think it does not matter if the site has a great name and has been reliable. because they may think two times to deceive. they take a long time to be a great site

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 06:26:52 PM

There are no bitcoin banks at the current time, I understand what you are getting at but no service like that "a serious service excluding HYIP's and the like" been offering a profit on deposits... I think it would work if they are lending that amount to credible customers and getting profit like an actual bank.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 08:04:03 PM

The main principle of Bitcoins is decentralization is not it? People want to be theirs own bank so AMO bitcoin bank can't exist. Also most of people don't trust to banks for this reason they chose btc.

Rotator

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 08:49:24 PM

Bank is not necessary, if you want loan you can use escrow here on forum, if you want safe and secure place for your coins you can use cold wallet. You can invest your coins in alts or other projects. I just cant find any purpose for bitcoin bank.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 09:44:07 PM

The question here is related to get interest on the deposits of bitcoin,the same way they do with savings at fiat,i believe this is the main interest of those bank,generate interest.Otherwise this question wouldnt  been made,but why to give several bitcoins to banks have plenty control of them and being able to pump bitcoin by theirselfes.... i doubt this will hapen.
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:14:46 AM

whether xapo be called a bank? I think they are just ordinary exchange. a system or a bank can be regarded as if it has fulfilled a variety of special requirements.

yaesss... xapo and coinase is just exchanger, but you must upload some id + detail of your photos to get verification like at bank.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 06:37:34 AM

Only benefit of bitcoin bank is more people will know about the use and existing of bitcoin. If bitcoin banks are generated legally investment through bitcoin can be made with much trust than the present investment through websites.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:22:11 AM

Only benefit of bitcoin bank is more people will know about the use and existing of bitcoin. If bitcoin banks are generated legally investment through bitcoin can be made with much trust than the present investment through websites.

if bank adopt bitcoin, or accept bitcoin as currency, so how about interest in bitcoin balance..? are you trust centralization wallet..? you will get limited acces to your wallet. and how about interest..?
simonloff

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:57:29 PM

There is no site or bank like that be offering a service like this, it would be amazing if a service like this exist in the bitcoin field since there are no decent investment available and running right now..
sachung

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:02:57 PM

a Bitcoin bank would be nice IMO. I think many people will use it. Because it is works very well. But I think if people have Bitcoins they use an online wallet.
I think Bitcoin bank and normal banks is both good. Because older people need normal banks, because they dont know how Bitcoin works.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 08:34:49 PM

i dont think Bitcoin Bank is nice for bitcoin, so now what is people look in bitcoin is anonymity transaction even though in fact bitcoin is not full anonymous.
kyrios_

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:01:14 AM

There is no site or bank like that be offering a service like this, it would be amazing if a service like this exist in the bitcoin field since there are no decent investment available and running right now..

Look at haobtc or magnr. Interest bearing wallets
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 02:17:08 PM

Look at haobtc or magnr. Interest bearing wallets

Well they providing a contract ?Are any protection to those who had invested or will invest at it,as i know isnt possible yet to make some company or person honor their service at bitcoin world.We dont need a bank we need more stables project offering interest exchanges are already offering this service.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 02:54:30 PM

Bitcoin can be expected soon in the future when the usage of bitcoin increases. This increase will definitely make some good development in the banking sectors too.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: