Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:59:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Bank???  (Read 45582 times)
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 03:00:29 PM

I do not want this at all, I even think it would be bad for the future of the bitcoin because its self controllable.
If there comes a bank for the bitcoin, it will be less more controllable and untraceable in my opinion.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:04:50 PM

I do not want this at all, I even think it would be bad for the future of the bitcoin because its self controllable.
If there comes a bank for the bitcoin, it will be less more controllable and untraceable in my opinion.

you are right frined, i think we must never think to make "bitcoin bank" m satoshi has created bitcoin for freedom, use decentralization, and make bitcoin impressed by the unique.
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:07:06 PM

Bitcoin Bank isn't good idea because one of the most powerful features of the Bitcoin is that is decentralized
So better to stay this way
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:07:43 PM

you are right frined, i think we must never think to make "bitcoin bank" m satoshi has created bitcoin for freedom, use decentralization, and make bitcoin impressed by the unique.
The creation of a Bitcoin bank would allow for the corruption of Bitcoin, and allow for the very things we have aimed to get away from permeate our currency.

If Bitcoin banks were to be set up, with enough Bitcoin behind them, they could start the fractional reserve lending that we have had to experience in the fiat system start showing up within the Bitcoin economy, and effectively de-regulate the amount of coins in circulation.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:10:23 PM

It will be very good. Than you can also make Bitcoin more popular, because people will find out what it is.
And that will be very good for Bitcoin. It is more used than it will be very good for Bitcoin and maybe it will also be more worth.
DARKCHANGE

Activity: 424

Legendary est. 2013

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:44:08 PM

Bitcoin and bank are a contradiction in itself.

Rent my signature! dark@sigaint.org
Rotator

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 06:14:48 PM

When we talking about banks and bitcoins we must thought about regulations.
This will be stumbling block and without banks, but i think the we will finally have secure exchanges.
But big question will be what we will lose with regulations?
sweeeter

Activity: 242

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:53:01 PM

The concept of decentralization will not exist if there will be banks for storage of bitcoins IMO. the system of bitcoin is against that itself in my opinion.
So its good not to have any bitcoin banks.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 08:07:27 PM

I believe the most wanna a bank of bitcoin just to get interest letting the banks to make the investments ,soo you wouldnt be trading and loosing ,it would be always profitable to work with them
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 08:23:47 PM

I believe the most wanna a bank of bitcoin just to get interest letting the banks to make the investments ,soo you wouldnt be trading and loosing ,it would be always profitable to work with them

It would indeed, but it also has a lot of downsides if you ask me, just the fact its already bad because the tractability would be much more.
And its also the question if this is good because you are not controlling it by yourself in my opinion.
honeyhtet

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:35:38 AM

I don't really understand what you're getting at and the advantage of a bitcoin bank. People that use bitcoin probably wouldn't want a bitcoin bank because it destroys the decentralized nature of bitcoin. And also if you have your own wallet and address, you can be your own bank so there is no need for a bank.
RastMan

Activity: 159
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:48:47 AM

I don't really understand what you're getting at and the advantage of a bitcoin bank. People that use bitcoin probably wouldn't want a bitcoin bank because it destroys the decentralized nature of bitcoin. And also if you have your own wallet and address, you can be your own bank so there is no need for a bank.

One or many bitcoin banks will not destroy the decentralisation of the bitcoin. The more banks, the more decentralisation.
jak1

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:22:06 AM

One or many bitcoin banks will not destroy the decentralisation of the bitcoin. The more banks, the more decentralisation.

Yes true, we do not need bitcoins banks. If we needed banks then why would we be promoting bitcoins.
We could have used the fiat banks which are already available for many centuries.. We want bitcoins without the banks.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:42:27 AM

Bitcoin can be expected soon in the future when the usage of bitcoin increases. This increase will definitely make some good development in the banking sectors too.

yes, the bankers in order to remain working and successful their business will formulate some procedures where they will adopt bitcoin and will start working with bitcoin the same way as they are doing with other currencies.
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:53:12 PM

It will be nice if there will be a Bitcoin bank, than more people will also find out what Bitcoin is and that is very good for Bitcoin.
If they will found out than they are also maybe are going to use it and that is very good if Bitcoin will be more used and more popular.
Kingno.1

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:58:55 PM

I have never seen any bitcoin and I have not even heard of any bitcoin bank.
And I don't like the idea of bitcoin bank.
I mean when you have your bitcoin wallet and can be your own bank then why would you need any other bank.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:22:53 PM

Is bitcoin bank same as bitcoin wallet ? If not, i think it's a good idea to have bitcoin bank, but i want bitcoin bank in real life, like fiat bank. Not online bitcoin bank.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:36:23 PM

Bitcoin bank is in your hand right now. Consider your bitcoin wallet as your bank, that's all.
sotisoti

Activity: 762

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:37:52 PM

There are some websites that provide daily interest (around 0.02% / day) to users who deposit bitcoins and they invest the coins somewhere else to generate income.

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
lolgato1

Activity: 793

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:39:39 PM

Having a bank will just ruin the decentrilized feel to it. Its better to have bitcoins controlled by yourself other than a whole bank.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: