Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:53:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Bank???  (Read 45582 times)
Novalok

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:37:30 PM

Why would anyone want to store their btc in a bank. You need to store it on hot and cold wallets. Its really easy and then you know you always control your coins.

As always it's purely the greed aspect that takes people over completely. I am quite sure that a lot people here will store their coins in a so called "Bitcoin Bank" for just a few percent annually interest. For once people can fully own what they have as they can be their own bank, and once again they will give out the control over their coins to a third party like they do with their fiat money....

Greed is the real problem. You got that right. What I don't understand is why the people who are given this new opportunity called bitcoin are not doing the research on her and seeing where she really come from. People forget the past to easily. Bitcoin is about financial freedom coupled with the lack of government involvement yet they want to go and give their btc to the first bank offering interest on btc deposits.
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:48:43 PM

I feel that the same wallet as banks for bitcoin, this only in digital form, and I also use it with ease. but maybe someday we need a real bitcoin bank

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:17:53 PM

I feel that the same wallet as banks for bitcoin, this only in digital form, and I also use it with ease. but maybe someday we need a real bitcoin bank

Yeah wallet itself acts as a bank, In future we can see much advanced banks in the entire world than the present banks which is gonna adopt the technology running behind bitcoin.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:22:18 AM

Bitcoin doesnt need a specific bamk to earn daily or even yearly interest.Bitcoin wallets doesnt offer an interest on storing your bitcoins but bitcoins itself offers  interest in your stored bitcoins.Because bitcoins price is not constang it changes from time to time it may decrease but sinces we are just 1 month away from halvig its sure that it will rise again

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:09:34 AM

i dont think that a bitcoin bank will be a very nice idea. Because there are allot of peole who just store their coins by them self and that is cheaper than when you let a bank watch your coins for sure.
Galiatram

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:36:30 AM

What do we need a bitcoin bank i dont think that is a really smart idea. There are several ways to store your coins like on your own computer or just into a wallet i dont think banks are really needed.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:59:16 AM

I don't think it exist because it is different from how the banks work. And if there is a bitcoin bank then what is the reason why bitcoin wallets are created? Bitcoin wallets are our own bank and we have the responsibility to secure it. Bitcoin wallet is more convenient to use because you can send and receive anytime and anywhere you want.
Tatalk

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:45:24 PM

What do we need a bitcoin bank i dont think that is a really smart idea. There are several ways to store your coins like on your own computer or just into a wallet i dont think banks are really needed.

I need a bitcoin bank so that I can borrow some money to buy some large things, for example, a house.

Gasturcas

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:39:21 AM

I need a bitcoin bank so that I can borrow some money to buy some large things, for example, a house.

If the authority agree that the bitcoin is a recognised currency, the banks will deal with it. It can save them a lot of money.

BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:51:24 AM

What a nonsense  Grin

Bankers are obsolete. Also notaries and all kinds of blood sucking, little, middle men will fulfill the list ...

After denying phase is over I can hear them tremble now while looking to patent the blockchain.

These days one need to provide real, meaningful good or services.  Cool
bitcoin banks i dont think that would help the bitcoin becasue they allready have bitcoin wallets you know. So i think if banks are going to deal with bitcoins it all goes wrong for sure.
Dakron

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:53:38 AM

try to look some village that offer housing loan but now they are not accepting bitcoin as your monthly payment you only need to do is work for bitcoin then you can cashout monthly during the date of the amortization.
Bitcoin now is not a legal currency but you can earn as much as you want if you are insert more investment or more effort to have profit on it.
While in bank you only need is to invest and just sit back and relax.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:57:43 AM

it means bitcoin is not decentralized anymore, banks will never interested on bitcoin since they can't controll it they're just interested on technlogy behind it yeah the blockchain, anyway if you want to borrow money for buy a house, why not to borrow in fiat instead in bitcoin, that's gonna be simple than waiting banks adopted bitcoin as official currency,
just in my opinion
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:06:17 AM

IS there any Bitcoin Bank that really works like bank that provide interest for customer that available in this world?

i think bitcoin don't need banks because bitcoin can useed anonymously here in my country we have Bitcoin atm, called panda atm machine to change bitcoin into cash talking about bitcoin ? there are some trusted in bitcoin world here in my country we also trust some website where we can easily trade our bitcoins into cash i love bitcoin because of this you will still anonymous / anyone will remain to be anonymous , but if bitcoin had a bank then many of user will goodbye being anonymous
JohnnyBrown

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:06:04 PM

theres no bitcoin bank but there is a wallet , just a reminder bitcoin is different from banking .. theres so much difference, just research on it

maltize

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:23:55 PM

bitcoin has a wallet  and that is the only bank that we can say bitcoin have. Bank is different from bictcoin.

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
fllipperr

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:01:39 PM

I wish that we have a bitcoin bank but as for now Im much contented  on my wallet .. it has a transactions that can help me or as general that can help us.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:11:31 PM

I wish that we have a bitcoin bank but as for now Im much contented  on my wallet .. it has a transactions that can help me or as general that can help us.
Bitcoin don't need banking services because it's decentralized currency, and i believe that's from the best Bitcoin's features which make it different than fiat and other currencies. And i think even using Bitcoin nowadays is better than using banking payment...
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:34:28 PM

It would be nice if there will be a Bitcoin bank and so there will be also more people that will get to know about it and that will be really nice for the currency itself.
The only thing that you have to do is to is to use it and promote it more because you can see now also that Bitcoin is becoming more used.
Tatalk

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:33:22 AM

It would be nice if there will be a Bitcoin bank and so there will be also more people that will get to know about it and that will be really nice for the currency itself.
The only thing that you have to do is to is to use it and promote it more because you can see now also that Bitcoin is becoming more used.

It would be even nicer that the bitcoin is recognized as a legal currency and many people will use it, so do the banks.

skyway1

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:34:58 AM

if provide the Bitcoin Bank ,i think then bitcoin get more popular currency in the world 
and people more like it than other currency in the world .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: