Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:14:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LOAN] Need 50BTC For 30 Days  (Read 9744 times)
AliTraders (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:58:16 PM

This loan request is very entertaining.  Cheesy

Seriously though, if you need a loan go to a bank and buy btc with it.
If you are so sure about profit, it wouldn't matter where you get the loan from.

Thanks for your reply.
If you read my replies i have asked bank for loan. But my credit score is not good.
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:00:44 PM

stupid dumbasses borrowing 50btc without collateral even people who borrow have hero rank account they'll got denied without thinking twice, and i think OP wanted to join PONZI or HYIP just looking his "2BTC Daily rewards" word

Thanks you, Sir.
And sir i am not asking loan for joining HYIP or anything like. I want to invest in an oil trading company. Now, if you know how much oil trading companies earn daily then you can understand 2BTC daily is nothing for them.
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:03:08 PM

This thread has 2 answers.

the first, maker of this thread did not lie and will pay the loan and the second ,man the maker of this thread will never pay the loan.

for me, if someone wants to borrow the BTC by a very big number please provide a guarantee in order for that will provide loans to believe in you. And, the borrower must give reasons why want to borrow + should provide strong evidence to question the reason (if necessary)

Thank you for being positive, Sir.
I am not lying and yes i will pay the loan.
You are right but i have said that i will assure lender that i will not run away with his money.
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:04:33 PM

No requests for a photo with a shoe on his head?

I can only think of this right now! Grin

https://i.imgur.com/AwpaF4i.jpg

Do you have 72 virgins to offer as collateral?

People on here aren't stupid. Well most of them. Especially someone who has 50+ BTC at current prices. Offer up some collateral! Make this interesting  Wink

Living in Saudi Arabia, he has more than 72 virgins, but most of them are either his wives or are done away with Tubectomy! So they aren't worth 10 BTC even! Wink

Magnesium Coin, sir you are looking cool in this photo...
And now again you are the one who is polluting the environment. (Take a note)
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:05:35 PM

OP, I will partially fund this loan if you can fly to the US and meet me in person for a beer and pulled pork sandwich  Wink

Thank you so much sir for your offer.
You can move on.
GrahamCrackers

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Find the inner peace of your core

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 04:23:41 PM

OP, I will partially fund this loan if you can fly to the US and meet me in person for a beer and pulled pork sandwich  Wink

You can move on.

I think most are trying to tell you that a long of this amount won't get funded as you will need to meet someone in person so that they can be walked through the entire investment procedure. It's a risk and one that many may not truly believe.

Lead Generation/VCC's/Content Creation/Jack of All Trades
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:56:56 PM

Ts is so funny or a low lv/newbie scammer, you are asking for a loan of 50 BTC, which is a lot.
But yet not doing a sht to get trust.
Use your brain, if someone asks you to lend him 20k usd... you will need his information where he lives, works, collateral etc.
Ask yourself will you anyhow lend 20k usd to people? Without those things?
People advise you what you do... all you do is use your standard template... ''Thank you sir, you can move on''.
I think you are the one should move on.. you are not suitable to be scammer.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
Samdo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 09:13:50 PM

This should be in long term loans ..

Magnesium Coin

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:32:08 PM

Magnesium Coin, sir you are looking cool in this photo...

No Sir! That's not me in that photo! That's another Humpty Dumpty scammer called 'Supa', who successfully scammed (in early 2014), many members before fleeing from the forum! Reference thread :- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=575743.0

You are such a worthless animal that couldn't even try harder without posting obvious scam shit! LOL!

And now again you are the one who is polluting the environment. (Take a note)

Yes! I'll obviously pollute those worthless threads which doesn't even worth giving a shit. Look at my other posts on various threads and you'll know whether I'm polluting elsewhere! So stop talking nonsense!

I won't take any notes either. Angry Angry
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:01:21 AM

Ts is so funny or a low lv/newbie scammer, you are asking for a loan of 50 BTC, which is a lot.
Use your brain, if someone asks you to lend him 20k usd... you will need his information where he lives, works, collateral etc.
People advise you what you do... all you do is use your standard template... ''Thank you sir, you can move on''.
This.
I've seen more convincing scammers than this one, even idiot wouldn't fall for this one Roll Eyes

Incoming "move along, sir"comment Tongue
marbleregional

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:03:51 AM

You're "investing"?
Well guess what. Investing can either bring you great reward or great loss. What happens if you lose? If you can't get a 5k loan from the bank then you need to work on your self.

Stop trying to scam people online to make a few million indian rupees and just get a real job ffs

AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:38:00 AM

You can move on.

I think most are trying to tell you that a long of this amount won't get funded as you will need to meet someone in person so that they can be walked through the entire investment procedure. It's a risk and one that many may not truly believe.

No sir, he is just making joke of me. He knows pork and beer are prohibited in my religion.
Thanks for your positive reply.
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:41:19 AM

Sir, i already said that "who is interested will get each and every information about company and me".
What else i should do, sir? I just want lender to reply. But here everyone is saying you are scammer you are that you are this. WHY Huh
You read my topic, you didn't find it interesting or you are not interested, skip it and move on. Why to tell me that what i should ?
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:42:41 AM

This.
I've seen more convincing scammers than this one, even idiot wouldn't fall for this one Roll Eyes

Incoming "move along, sir"comment Tongue

Thanks you, Sir.
You can move on.
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:44:50 AM

You're "investing"?
Well guess what. Investing can either bring you great reward or great loss. What happens if you lose? If you can't get a 5k loan from the bank then you need to work on your self.

Stop trying to scam people online to make a few million indian rupees and just get a real job ffs

Sir, i am not investing. And the company is confident that they are not going to lose and they are not.
And thanks for calling me a scammer rate the negative feedback and move on.
And i am not from india....
croato

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:40:23 AM

Sir, i bet you will become legendary member before you find someone stupid enough to throw 50 Bitcoins away. It is funny thread and i admire your persistence but it leads to nowhere so best you can do is to lock the thread, shut down PC and go find proper job.
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 02:28:43 PM

Sir, i already said that "who is interested will get each and every information about company and me".
What else i should do, sir? I just want lender to reply. But here everyone is saying you are scammer you are that you are this. WHY Huh
You read my topic, you didn't find it interesting or you are not interested, skip it and move on. Why to tell me that what i should ?

Do you totally lack any form of common sense or is there really that much of a language/cultural barrier here?

Just think, for one moment, think and use your brain a little. Why would anyone in their right mind send $20,000 to someone who they have no idea of their name,  country they live in, and that just showed up here? Obviously you've known about bitcoin. Why didn't you start here earlier and build a report with the community? Or offer a single shred of collateral for such a large amount of money?

Actually I don't care where you're from, this should be common sense around the globe. People aren't or wouldn't be making fun of who you might be or where you might live because they don't like you. They're breaking your balls because you appeared out of nowhere asking for a shitload of money. Then you are ignorant enough to tell these community members off when they ask for a little information or what collateral you have to offer.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 12:38:09 AM

Hmm, a bad credit score...

I wonder which loan caused that?

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Dorrittulx

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:39:35 AM

I loaned this user 10 BTC and he's yet to send me anything in return. I believe the funds were sent to a gambling address.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 12:41:14 AM

I loaned this user 10 BTC and he's yet to send me anything in return. I believe the funds were sent to a gambling address.
Sarcasm?
Did you actually send him btc?

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: