Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:03:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LOAN] Need 50BTC For 30 Days  (Read 9741 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 05:44:46 PM

Stop bumping his idiot thread.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:30:14 PM

It was already bumped i guess...Wink

Anyone willing to lend me 50BTC here?

yo
Magnesium Coin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:07:50 PM

It was already bumped i guess...Wink

Why the hell are you bumping the thread unnecessarily when Vod already gave an indication to stop doing it!

BTW, I'm not in an intention to bump this thread with this reply but I couldn't stop myself without replying to your idiocy!

JUST STOP BUMPING UNNECESSARILY!

Also the thread you're referring to in your signature is worthless and utter nonsense! Wink
Heutenamos

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:21:50 PM

Why the hell are you bumping the thread
Do you know what is bumping ?

Also the thread you're referring to in your signature is worthless and utter nonsense! Wink
Do you know what is off-topic ?

yo
Glorantq

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:21:53 PM

How about this, you tell me what to invest in and I will put my 50 btc there and give you a finders fee.  That way I don't lose my money on this scam.

If you can take 18,000 and in 1 month turn it into over 21,600 (over that because you wouldn't do it for no profit), you wouldn't need to borrow any money from anyone ever again.  You would have the worlds supply of money fairly quickly at that rate.

Go scam elsewhere you scum.  We don't need scammers here who are trying to steal peoples money, no matter how stupid of an attempt they try to make.

Sir, i am not a scammer. The company in which i am working has been trading oil since 2010. Company is in Saudi Arabia. Sir, at this stage i don't have money required to invest in that company. The company has been earning huge profits from past 2 years.

And what's the Website or the Name of that "company"? Maybe even a Registered Company No.
Magnesium Coin

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:35:22 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2015, 07:51:07 PM by Magnesium Coin

Do you know what is bumping ?

I think you don't actually know about it because you wouldn't have foolishly replied to me again!

(I couldn't resist myself from your idiotic response again and that's why I had to reply to it!)

Do you know what is off-topic ?

I think you don't have any idea regarding the difference between meta and off-topic posts!

So yeah! This proves you're a super idiot! It seems people need to donate some grey matter to your brain cells!

This time I won't reply to you again because you're ignored!

LOL! Now, he's sending me a PM like this one! Roll Eyes

Well, I don't have time for this. Congratulations that you got to know me! Bravo again!
Magnesium Coin

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:49:25 PM

How about this, you tell me what to invest in and I will put my 50 btc there and give you a finders fee.  That way I don't lose my money on this scam.

If you can take 18,000 and in 1 month turn it into over 21,600 (over that because you wouldn't do it for no profit), you wouldn't need to borrow any money from anyone ever again.  You would have the worlds supply of money fairly quickly at that rate.

Go scam elsewhere you scum.  We don't need scammers here who are trying to steal peoples money, no matter how stupid of an attempt they try to make.

Sir, i am not a scammer. The company in which i am working has been trading oil since 2010. Company is in Saudi Arabia. Sir, at this stage i don't have money required to invest in that company. The company has been earning huge profits from past 2 years.

And what's the Website or the Name of that "company"? Maybe even a Registered Company No.

Asking a member who has already tried a perpetual scam attempt (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1269482.0) like this one!

I wonder why do you create alt accounts and waste your time and energy, trying hardly for a mere scam attempt!

Grow your balls and join a signature campaign! Hopefully you get 50 BTC from there. (maybe after 100 years!) Roll Eyes
Heutenamos

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:53:57 PM

I think you don't actually know about it because you wouldn't have foolishly replied to me again!
bump is when you bring your thread up to the top to get it to notice and you are allowed to do so once in 24 hours cause in that time span the thread will most likely be on the top of the page and might go down after the whole day and me posting after 1 hour to OP's post is not a bump.

I think you don't have any idea regarding the difference between meta and off-topic posts!
I couldn't troll like you cause it doesn't satisfies me ,but anything not relating to the OP is off-topic and discussing bout other threads is definitely off and also you are hi-jacking it .
this is a lending section and most likely all these posts will be washed out too.

Edit : Yes i know who you are Wink and the (fake) ignore just shows how old you are Undecided

yo
Magnesium Coin

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:09:59 PM

bump is when you bring your thread up to the top to get it to notice and you are allowed to do so once in 24 hours cause in that time span the thread will most likely be on the top of the page and might go down after the whole day and me posting after 1 hour to OP's post is not a bump.

Next time before posting anything, just make sure your facts are correct. You have replied to OP's post exactly after 1 hour 21 minutes and 4 seconds, which is considered as an unnecessary bump to a thread, case in point, you haven't posted anything relevant too! Have you Mr. H? (#183)

BTW, this (lending section) is a sub-topic under Marketplace, so this is the most active section on the forum. Once anyone bumps a thread, that thread will simply move on to the next page at most after 40 minutes. So stop comparing it with a local sub-forum!

I couldn't troll like you cause it doesn't satisfies me ,but anything not relating to the OP is off-topic and discussing bout other threads is definitely off and also you are hi-jacking it .
this is a lending section and most likely all these posts will be washed out too.

It doesn't satisfies me either. I'm making your idiotic facts correct. Well, I won't hijack your signature thread though. Tongue

Well! Here you go mate...

Heutenamos

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:21:51 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2015, 08:37:43 PM by Heutenamos

I won't hijack your signature thread though. Tongue
Dont run , you are jacking this thread by bringing other threads in discussion Tongue i guess according to your logic meta can be discussed anywhere Tongue Tongue

BTW, this (lending section) is a sub-topic under Marketplace, so this is the most active section on the forum. Once anyone bumps a thread, that thread will simply move on to the next page at most after 40 minutes. So stop comparing it with a local sub-forum!

I wonder why this thread havent moved to other page since 3 days Undecided

Edit : I thought i was ignored Sad try posting from main account MR.mxr

yo
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:27:00 PM

Before you give him the Loan ,here is how he will represent himself.
https://i.imgur.com/KEXW8tj.png

Now, after you give him the Loan.

https://i.imgur.com/xcGL4WN.jpg

Hahaha, Sir it's a nice presentation but you are wrong.
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:28:46 PM

You should have told him this using Personal Message.
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:36:13 PM

Asking a member who has already tried a perpetual scam attempt (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1269482.0) like this one!

I wonder why do you create alt accounts and waste your time and energy, trying hardly for a mere scam attempt!

Grow your balls and join a signature campaign! Hopefully you get 50 BTC from there. (maybe after 100 years!) Roll Eyes

Sir, this is my first account i ever created on bitcointalk and you are saying that i have other accounts ?
Can you please prove that account is mine ?
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:39:41 PM

Magnesium Coin and Heutenamos

Sir, please don't post off topic replies. Thank you for your time.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:48:36 PM

The OP had sent me a fairly long message asking me to trust him with a 50BTC loan and promising that he will not scam me. I replied asking for an address to send to and I have yet to receive any kind of response.

I am not entirely sure what the tl;dr is for most of this thread, however it appears that the OP is more of a troll then a scammer, although I would not trust him with any amount of money.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 02:41:05 AM

I am not entirely sure what the tl;dr is for most of this thread

Attention seeking.  Nothing more.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:05:49 AM

The OP had sent me a fairly long message asking me to trust him with a 50BTC loan and promising that he will not scam me. I replied asking for an address to send to and I have yet to receive any kind of response.

I am not entirely sure what the tl;dr is for most of this thread, however it appears that the OP is more of a troll then a scammer, although I would not trust him with any amount of money.

Thank you for blocking me from personal message.
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:07:47 AM

I am not entirely sure what the tl;dr is for most of this thread

Attention seeking.  Nothing more.

Sir, you have the choice to pay no attention...
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:54:52 PM

Someone will have to trust me, man.
Edward Snowden

Activity: 100

leaking all info

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:31:04 PM

Someone will have to trust me, man.

Nobody will trust you here. This account wont ever be trusted because of all the red on it.
It's not wise to come to a forum full of smart people and try to scam them. Maybe try some other forum where its users don't have an above average intelligence.

Got secrets? Tell me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: