Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:34:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much had you lost with bitcoin and before it?Did you won?  (Read 4817 times)
azeminjo09

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:08:47 PM

I didn't lost them yet, but thinking to buy some to start business. But yet don't know if it is right time to buy them.. They going higher and higher. If I buy them I hope not to lost them
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 09:25:45 PM

A few years ago I lost access to a wallet with about 0.75 BTC in it.
But I've made a modest profit after that, back in early 2013.

Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:38:07 PM

I started off with faucets, then moved on to signature campaigns. Made a few hundred off that, then I bought some bitcoin at $280. Now it's $450, i'm going to sell when it hits $500. Anyone with me?

It's a totally different story with me with fiat. I gambled away 10 thousand on jackpots. Sucks to be me, I guess.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 10:36:58 PM

I have lost and won bitcoin many times but the hope that i will win more has become true, so i can say that my balance is positive and not negative.
hunnaryb

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 10:43:38 PM

Oh god.. I've lost so much bitcoin in the past year..

I've been margin called countless times on OKCoin Futures, and been burned on some bad alt coin investments.

On the other hand, Spot Trading and developing a good risk management strategy has helped me get a-lot of what I lost, back.

Have to say, lessons learnt are worth the spend.

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

knowhow (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 10:53:18 PM

I started off with faucets, then moved on to signature campaigns. Made a few hundred off that, then I bought some bitcoin at $280. Now it's $450, i'm going to sell when it hits $500. Anyone with me?

It's a totally different story with me with fiat. I gambled away 10 thousand on jackpots. Sucks to be me, I guess.

Well atleast you tryed jackpots even with small odds to win,but well you lost those money to lotery i lost my 4000 to scammers and forex,but well were only my fault to play with something i didnt know.
hunnaryb

Activity: 506

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 10:59:22 PM

Well atleast you tryed jackpots even with small odds to win,but well you lost those money to lotery i lost my 4000 to scammers and forex,but well were only my fault to play with something i didnt know.

Sounds crazy to make hundreds (btc?) on signature campaigns and faucets.. Unless you mean dollars...

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

knowhow (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:06:32 PM

Well there is only some small group that are able to make more then 1000dollars montly with bitcoin,some exchanges,and some projects,but well the most people collect bitcoin with signatures and faucets or captcha work,in the end we are really able to earn something online,50 dollars montly doing almost nothing is something that before bitcoin we had to have several referals or be lucky buy premium and rent some referals... todays anyone can make a good income montly.
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 07:34:07 AM

Well im at online income around something like 5 years ,i had invested something like 4000dollars before bitcoin at several places,being something like half ot that into forex,then ptc,doublers and hyip projects i had left with something like 90 dollars in the end of those insane investments.After bitcoin,being a part of this group i may say im recovering the loss made into the pass ,and the best thing is im not wasting anymore my time and even half of the time i spended before .Bitcoin is changing my life,now its just an extra income that i get from it but when i remember the bad things ,investments made in the past ,and see and know that im getting a montly income,and reducing all the lost money and i believe in some years or maybe months i would be recovering those,what make me pissed is i could had those money and be able to grow my coins todays ,but well we learn when we make a bad investment ,a bad decision.Share your histories,dont need to show all but a part of how it were before and with the bitcoin.
i cant remember how much i lost my bitcoin,i just remember i lost some of my bitcoin on scam site,scam investement,and its make me tired for invest,and never count how much i lost it,i just let it go.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 07:42:14 AM

Back then, I was invested in a company here in our country and have some pretty decent percent of the whole shares. It was working pretty well before it collapsed then bam, away the money went in an instant. Lost some kind of fortune in there including my parents' money. Fast forward 2014, I stumbled accross bitcoin. Looked thoroughly into it and tried to see whether I could make some out of it. Started with faucets and after familiarizing myself on the how's. do's, and don'ts, I bought some. It made me hesitant at first seeing that my investments shrink rapidly, but I never gave up. Starting from single-digit holdings, now I am a proud owner of double-digit bitcoins--actually, a bit greater than my initial loss, but still worth a ton.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 07:55:18 AM

I lost some 500$ in numerous multilevel marketing stuff. I joined one, never earned back money. Then I joined another and same thing happened. I just never learn. Never earned much bitcoin yet, I am trading small trying to earn some bits.
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 08:41:22 AM

I've never lost before because my bitcoin new uses and new bitcoin know about bitcoin
I hope I never lose bitcoin
BTCdoctor

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 02:41:17 PM

Only lost what i got in gambling faucets, so not much yet Smiley
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 02:44:10 PM

I haven't lost any but I am trying to invest my earned bitcoins into an online marketing venture soon.

knowhow (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 11:29:22 PM

In bitcoin world my investments till the moment,still on the green ,i had lost 0.12btc into an altcoin,but after those all my investements returned those lost ammount.
kyrios_

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:34:45 PM

I haven't lost any but I am trying to invest my earned bitcoins into an online marketing venture soon.

looking for ways to invest. hope u can keep us updated on how it goes, pretty interested
knowhow (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:11:02 PM

looking for ways to invest. hope u can keep us updated on how it goes, pretty interested

Sure the bitcoin collected must have a place to be directed and start a new project is always the best way to get even more bitcoins,the fact is bitcoin is making and allowing all of us to get a revenue very good and be part of the best community .
MeteoImpact

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:27:29 PM

I lost about $250 from choosing to invest in an altcoin that didn't work out (though isn't dead; just isn't going anywhere really). Got some of the value out, but definitely not all of it. Also burned ~$1200 on a little altcoin mining rig for fun.

On the plus side, that rig is still up and kicking (minus one dead card), and has probably generated around 6 BTC in its lifespan so far, maybe a bit more (spent/sold some, but kept most of it). At current prices I'm in the black, and depending on how Bitcoin interest develops from here on out, things could work out rather well; retroactive profits feel pretty great ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3013

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 09:35:17 PM

5 months ago before i came here i lost my bitcoins around 0.08 btc in any scam investment site that makes me feel pain until now.
Because i earn all my bitcoins before in faucets all day and every day. then in the you will be scammed.
That why im here in forum because of investment site that scammed me and finding a way to get back my bitcoins on that time...
Then also i lost in some gambling site like dice game.. that you will win in the first then in the end lose i think all my lost total is 0.5 something..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:58:06 PM

I think I've lost more or less than 1 bitcoin for the last two months up to now. Im doing yolo all the time. I lost it all in gambling not in other ponzi site.
I think almost all the members ever become addicted to gambling, all of them must have suffered a great loss,
I don't want to go back to gambling, you never be won
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: