Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:56:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ Closed ] : Offer worth $0.5 to be paid in bitcoin - Worldwide!  (Read 3254 times)
sardasa (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:25:42 PM

But there is no guarantee that I will get 10 users completing this deal by the end of the month and its not even sure that I would end up needing 10 users by the end of the month. This number might increase or decrease.
Anyways, how can I be sure that I'll get users completing offers even if I have paid money to escrow?
Sorry, but I'm not really sure that if you can check a user has completed an offer on DollarClix or not.
Escrow will only release the fund if both party have agreed with the deal and in your case if only the user has completed the offer. If no one interested with your offer, then you can simply ask the escrow to release the fund back to you. Smiley

I can very easily check whether my referral has earned $0.25 or not. Please check here Sir: http://prntscr.com/9b5ukw
Will escrow do this for free of charge? Let's assume I paid escrow funds now but till the end of the month I can not get any user who meets the requirements then would I get my complete funds back or would escrow give me something less ?

You are free to fix terms accordingly, and yes make sure escrow can check in case you say ref hasnt completed the work and ref says he can. I have spent enough time in GPT's and let me know if you need a small escrow services from me free of charge.

You are not trusted enough to become escrow. What if you run away with my $0.3 worth of BTC?

I can very easily check whether my referral has earned $0.25 or not. Please check here Sir: http://prntscr.com/9b5ukw
Will escrow do this for free of charge? Let's assume I paid escrow funds now but till the end of the month I can not get any user who meets the requirements then would I get my complete funds back or would escrow give me something less ?
I'm pretty sure escrow will release the full amount of what you send back to you in full.
For instance, if you send 1BTC to escrow and when you ask them to release the fund back to you, they will send you your 1BTC back. Smiley
I dont have 1 BTC to put in escrow Sir. I'll only put $0.3 worth of BTC for escrow & would go one at a time.
Once a person completes & escrow pays them then I'll again escrow $0.3 worth of BTC and so on.

Would you like to escrow this 30 cents worth of BTC for me Sir?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
txbtc

Activity: 499
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:28:09 PM

I'm pretty sure escrow will release the full amount of what you send back to you in full.
For instance, if you send 1BTC to escrow and when you ask them to release the fund back to you, they will send you your 1BTC back. Smiley
I dont have 1 BTC to put in escrow Sir. I'll only put $0.3 worth of BTC for escrow & would go one at a time.
Once a person completes & escrow pays them then I'll again escrow $0.3 worth of BTC and so on.

I wont like to escrow 30 cents as 0.04 is usual sending and receiving fees, so almost 30% of money will be eated in me getting, then sending you. You want just 1 user, kinda funny .. anyways are you same sardasa from tbn ? if so PM me to prove it and I will pay users from your side ( me escrow ) and you pay me then Smiley
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 11:33:10 PM

You are free to fix terms accordingly, and yes make sure escrow can check in case you say ref hasnt completed the work and ref says he can. I have spent enough time in GPT's and let me know if you need a small escrow services from me free of charge.
Why should he use you as escrow when he can find more reputable member than you?

That is just an example. Smiley

Sorry, but I don't have the time to escrow for you.
You can find a list of escrow available on Bitcointalk in this thread.

Life sucks.
sardasa (OP)

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:34:01 PM

I wont like to escrow 30 cents as 0.04 is usual sending and receiving fees, so almost 30% of money will be eated in me getting, then sending you. You want just 1 user, kinda funny .. anyways are you same sardasa from tbn ? if so PM me to prove it and I will pay users from your side ( me escrow ) and you pay me then Smiley
Though I did not ask you to become my escrow but if you are willing and other can trust you more than me then please drop me text on TBN or PM me your TBN profile & I'll drop you something there and then we can tell each other what we wrote on TBN to confirm that I indeed the same person.

I saw you have sent me a PM to add you on Skype but sorry I am not going to add you on Skype unless I know who you are on TBN.

Why should he use you as escrow when he can find more reputable member than you?

That is just an example. Smiley

Sorry, but I don't have the time to escrow for you.
You can find a list of escrow available on Bitcointalk in this thread.

Do you think others will have time to escrow only $0.3 worth of BTC for me ?

txbtc

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:35:12 PM

Dude because not those all trusted users are online and I really dont think will escrow deals worth 1$ .. you should use some brain mate Smiley
txbtc

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:36:44 PM

Anyways, sardasa I think I can help you here, make a new thread ( because much drama has been created here ) and lock this topic before making new thread. I will make a post there stating of funds safety Smiley
sardasa (OP)

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:42:31 PM

Dude because not those all trusted users are online and I really dont think will escrow deals worth 1$ .. you should use some brain mate Smiley

Not many people out here are willing to use it. They just fume on every Newbie and mark them as scammer or ask them to use escrow services even for $0.3
This forum DOES NOT have ANY RULES for accessing Market Place. Any one & every one can access it and now its so messed up that its so easy for scammers to keep creating new accounts and scam users day in and day out.

Anyways, sardasa I think I can help you here, make a new thread ( because much drama has been created here ) and lock this topic before making new thread. I will make a post there stating of funds safety Smiley

Thanks for the trust buddy. Though I don't think so called Legendary & Senior members here will believe on you also as you are just Full Member.
They'll again say that both of us are plotting a conspiracy & would create a very big scam here by scamming users for $0.3

txbtc

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:44:34 PM

Thanks for the trust buddy. Though I don't think so called Legendary & Senior members here will believe on you also as you are just Full Member.
They'll again say that both of us are plotting a conspiracy & would create a very big scam here by scamming users for $0.3

Don't worry, they are not such bad, some sig spammers just need a chance to post so you see so many posts bundled up, create a thread, dont worry Smiley and lock this one before that Smiley
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 11:48:29 PM

I'm pretty sure they have the time for you. You just need to ask them.

I don't see why the escrow won't escrow his fund.

Life sucks.
txbtc

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:53:35 PM

I'm pretty sure they have the time for you. You just need to ask them.

I don't see why the escrow won't escrow his fund.

LOL I will be burnt if I spend more time on this particular topic, so please sort it out guys and contact me if I am needed anywhere Smiley
sardasa (OP)

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:54:28 PM

Don't worry, they are not such bad, some sig spammers just need a chance to post so you see so many posts bundled up, create a thread, dont worry Smiley and lock this one before that Smiley

Now I get it why these so called Legendary, Senior Members & mexxer-2 (wanna be mod) post shit every time some one even says PayPal in their deal.
PayPal is the BIGGEST payment processor available online, that's why every one wants to use it.

I can GUARANTEE if these signature campaigns are stopped on this forum & some rules are implemented to access Market Place like at least being Junior Member then this forum would not have so many scammers.

In its current state its so attractive for scammers & that's why so many scams happen here.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am just wondering how will locking this thread & creating a new one would help other users to not utter this escrow word on my New thread?

bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:18:57 AM

Paying $0.3 via to be paid via either Bitcoin or Perfect Money OR $0.4 to be paid via PayPal

You'll have to signup on site called DollarClix using my referral link (which will be sent via PM) verify your email and earn minimum of $0.25 or 25 points by completing offers or taking surveys. I'll pay $0.3 via either Bitcoin or Perfect Money OR $0.4 to be paid via PayPal here after you have earned this $0.25 on the site Smiley

Offer is valid till Dec 31st, 2015 11:59 EST. So, don't hurry. Visit the site daily, check which offers can you complete & try them out.
PTC clicks will NOT be counted. This $0.25 has to be earned by completing offers ONLY.

PS: Please no cheating. Absolutely no VPN or VPS or any IP changing stuff or multiple accounts!

Can you please provide us the detail or pm me the detail
sardasa (OP)

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 08:20:52 PM

Paying $0.3 via to be paid via either Bitcoin or Perfect Money OR $0.4 to be paid via PayPal

You'll have to signup on site called DollarClix using my referral link (which will be sent via PM) verify your email and earn minimum of $0.25 or 25 points by completing offers or taking surveys. I'll pay $0.3 via either Bitcoin or Perfect Money OR $0.4 to be paid via PayPal here after you have earned this $0.25 on the site Smiley

Offer is valid till Dec 31st, 2015 11:59 EST. So, don't hurry. Visit the site daily, check which offers can you complete & try them out.
PTC clicks will NOT be counted. This $0.25 has to be earned by completing offers ONLY.

PS: Please no cheating. Absolutely no VPN or VPS or any IP changing stuff or multiple accounts!

Can you please provide us the detail or pm me the detail
PM Sent Smiley

kydranel

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:06:29 AM

Interested about the offer, send me a PM.

CryptoTotal.com    ¯\__/     Crypto MegaStore      ✓ Worldwide Shipping
──────────────    °  °    ────────────────────── ──── ─── ── ─
CamerasHeadphonesTabletsVideo GamesToysCollectiblesMoviesFragrancesHealthBeauty
sardasa (OP)

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 08:07:37 AM

Interested about the offer, send me a PM.
PM Sent. Please revert Smiley

aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:40:46 PM

well this hardly took 10 mins of my time and got paid 0.3 $ in BTC

thanx bro.

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
sardasa (OP)

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 09:28:18 PM

Looking for few more users who can complete this offer. Please contact me if this offer interests you Smiley

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 12:11:25 AM

thanx bro.
Is it really that easy and is 30 cents really worth it for spending your 10 minutes in the website?
I'd like to accept OP offer, but most of the surveys that is available for my country is too hard or require money to be complete. Sad

Life sucks.
sardasa (OP)

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:14:28 AM

thanx bro.
Is it really that easy and is 30 cents really worth it for spending your 10 minutes in the website?
I'd like to accept OP offer, but most of the surveys that is available for my country is too hard or require money to be complete. Sad
The person who completed this offer is from India and he completed easy signup offer. There was no need for him to take any survey also. If you want you can try the site and check if any offer is available for you also Smiley

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 12:18:49 AM

The person who completed this offer is from India and he completed easy signup offer. There was no need for him to take any survey also. If you want you can try the site and check if any offer is available for you also Smiley
Alright, PM me your referral link. I will check if there is easy offers available for my country. Smiley

Life sucks.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: