Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:51:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btcQuick.com Feedback Thread  (Read 45727 times)
Ascension (OP)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 04:48:00 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2013, 03:04:58 PM by Ascension

If you have done business with us, we encourage you to leave your feedback/experience story in this thread.

Thank you for doing business with www.btcQuick.com!

If you need support with an order or with getting verified please visit our support thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
caradenada

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 01:29:11 AM

Really great service. Fast and totally honest guy. + 10 for him and his great service
c0ikws

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 01:53:39 AM

received bitcoins in around 30 minutes! Working great!
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 05:01:39 AM

All newbie members with names beginning with c?

Hmm..
c0ikws

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 05:05:51 PM

LOL I really did business with that site last night and it worked great. I am not some fake member you can watch my other post in the forum I guess..
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2012, 10:51:26 PM

Shouldn't this be moved to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=85.0

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
frostb1te

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 01:04:08 AM

Fast, good, secure and friendly! 110% perfect!
fishface

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2012, 10:28:00 PM

I have used btcquick for 4 transactions thus far, and have had good experiences. Price is above spot but you get to pay with credit card so its all about convenience. Quick receipt of private key after order. Consistent.
mjester93

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 07:35:43 PM

Just completed my first transaction with btcquick. I worked quickly. I'm doing a second transaction right now
bitResearch

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 05:43:34 PM

Excellent service! I've done four transaction with them so far and they have excellent costumer service and really quick delivery.
parseval

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2013, 12:04:01 AM

I've had two successful bitcoin purchases through this vendor.  I've put in a third order.  It's not instantaneous, but I've had orders filled within several hours.  Identity verification was required before placing my first order, which I provided in the form of a drivers license..  I forget what other id options were offered as options for verification.  The seller uses Google Checkout, so debit/credit was an option.  The base fee was 7.5%..  which sounds high when compared to BitInstant's 3.99%, but there is also no $3.95 fee or hassle of going to a physical location.

Coinflow.co: Charts for BTC-TC, LTC-Global, Bitfunder, Havelock, and MPEx
tip address:  1EmZRimseBWhf5DuSisuhPTRtzejruHp3z
21after2

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 03:19:04 AM

Decided to give btcQuick a try to see how it works. Membership cost $0.99 and required identity verification. I was able to take a picture of the name and address on my bank statement and upload it through the membership purchase process. I was verified very quickly (within ten minutes).

I bought BTC1 using my debit card. Fees were around $1.88, which was cheaper than the $3.95 I pay for ZipZap/BitInstant. This fee was based on a percentage, however, so BitInstant will probably be cheaper for larger orders. btcQuick had a fee of 7.5%, but your fees drop once you've bought enough BTC from the site: I think it goes down to 6%, which is still a bit higher than BitInstant. However, the slightly higher fees may be worth the convenience of paying with a debit or credit card and not having to track down a MoneyGram location.

It did take a little while to receive my BTC. I placed the order at 8:24PM EST and payment cleared my bank account at 8:39PM EST. I received the email with my BTC at 9:43PM EST. It seemed a bit long since the website says that the BTC is sent once payment clears, but it's still around the same time frame as BitInstant, minus the driving time for depositing the cash. I emailed customer support about the status of the order and they replied very quickly and in a friendly manner; I received the BTC shortly after they replied.

btcQuick sent a .zip file containing a .pdf that had both a public and a private key (and QR codes for both). I scanned the private key into my blockchain app and sent the BTC to my main client. I do like that the BTC is sent in its own wallet, which gives buyers a lot of options for using the funds.

All in all, I'm very satisfied with my order. I definitely plan on using btcQuick again! Wink
mjester93

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 05:29:59 AM

Decided to give btcQuick a try to see how it works. Membership cost $0.99 and required identity verification. I was able to take a picture of the name and address on my bank statement and upload it through the membership purchase process. I was verified very quickly (within ten minutes).

I bought BTC1 using my debit card. Fees were around $1.88, which was cheaper than the $3.95 I pay for ZipZap/BitInstant. This fee was based on a percentage, however, so BitInstant will probably be cheaper for larger orders. btcQuick had a fee of 7.5%, but your fees drop once you've bought enough BTC from the site: I think it goes down to 6%, which is still a bit higher than BitInstant. However, the slightly higher fees may be worth the convenience of paying with a debit or credit card and not having to track down a MoneyGram location.

It did take a little while to receive my BTC. I placed the order at 8:24PM EST and payment cleared my bank account at 8:39PM EST. I received the email with my BTC at 9:43PM EST. It seemed a bit long since the website says that the BTC is sent once payment clears, but it's still around the same time frame as BitInstant, minus the driving time for depositing the cash. I emailed customer support about the status of the order and they replied very quickly and in a friendly manner; I received the BTC shortly after they replied.

btcQuick sent a .zip file containing a .pdf that had both a public and a private key (and QR codes for both). I scanned the private key into my blockchain app and sent the BTC to my main client. I do like that the BTC is sent in its own wallet, which gives buyers a lot of options for using the funds.

All in all, I'm very satisfied with my order. I definitely plan on using btcQuick again! Wink

Awesome explaination. Btw, where does it say about the lower fee if you purchase 'x' amount of BTC?
21after2

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 05:33:16 AM

Awesome explaination. Btw, where does it say about the lower fee if you purchase 'x' amount of BTC?

https://www.btcquick.com/buy/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=50

At the end of the description they explain the fees and transaction limits for different levels of membership.
mjester93

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 06:11:24 AM

https://www.btcquick.com/buy/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=50

At the end of the description they explain the fees and transaction limits for different levels of membership.

Ah, I see. Thanks, man. Sent you a tip.
21after2

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 06:13:17 AM

Ah, I see. Thanks, man. Sent you a tip.

Muchas gracias! Always glad to lend a hand Wink
parseval

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2013, 09:44:19 PM

I have had several more transactions with this vendor, and am very pleased with the service.  I will definitely order again.

Coinflow.co: Charts for BTC-TC, LTC-Global, Bitfunder, Havelock, and MPEx
tip address:  1EmZRimseBWhf5DuSisuhPTRtzejruHp3z
coqui33

Activity: 198

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2013, 05:04:09 PM

Logged in with Google, paid the $0.99 "membership", and ordered 1 bitcoin, all in the same session. Got email with link to pre-loaded privkey in a couple of hours. Downloaded and immediately swept it into a working addy. The sweep is confirming even as we speak.

Very nice. Very slick. A bit pricey, but definitely worth it IMHO.

I really, really hope that BTCQuick succeeds in the face of what I anticipate will be relentless attempts to defraud and charge-back. The site reminds of the many times that we have found a wonderful new little restaurant nearby, only to see it fold in six months. I wish BTCQuick all the best, and I plan to be a regular customer. Keeping my fingers crossed for them.

Armed Citizens and the Law -- NRA-certified firearms instructor
CornFly

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 08:18:13 PM

Great service.

Too bad they cannot keep up with demand, and stock runs dry quite often.
gmiwenht

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 03:26:01 PM

I have used the service 4 times. The "customer service" is a little bit unresponsive, and orders are far from instantaneous. I understand that it can be hard if it's just one guy or a small startup. Otherwise I like this service. I hope they can automate it a little bit better in the future.

1xsBEUVzo6EtAST5Bq96AztiTR5mBXNzt
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: