Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:20:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I got 70€ PAYPAL I want 0.15 bitcoin  (Read 503 times)
flinqs (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:33:23 PM

I need someone trusted to do this
i32i7

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:58:30 PM

i can do this
sent a pm
Thanks
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:02:12 PM

i can do this
sent a pm
Thanks
Since you are new user here and using a reversible payment method so its risky for person who accept paypal,you can reverse payments
but if you find someone who agree to accept paypal make sure you use forum escrow when dealing with that person,a lot of scams happening now days.
txbtc

Activity: 499
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:38:26 PM

Hello mate, I wish you had seen some threads and rules here before making this thread, but anyways. Many optimistic people here daily make such threads mate what all you can get with such threads is as follows :
1) some spammers who will post uselessly on threads
2) some scammers, who will try to impersonate ghibly or someone and try to scam you
3) a negative feedback for you, in case you dont accept escrow and want a fool to send you first.
flinqs (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:11:22 PM

Hello mate, I wish you had seen some threads and rules here before making this thread, but anyways. Many optimistic people here daily make such threads mate what all you can get with such threads is as follows :
2) some scammers, who will try to impersonate ghibly or someone and try to scam you
3) a negative feedback for you, in case you dont accept escrow and want a fool to send you first.
I got scammed, I sent some guy 40 dollars for a test and he blocked me I tried to do business
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 09:31:24 PM

I got scammed, I sent some guy 40 dollars for a test and he blocked me I tried to do business

Eh? You sent him $40 as a test measure?

Post some valid proof of the scam (either in Scam Accusations or here) or I'm calling BS.

anonyfish77

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:05:24 PM

i will do this for you i have proofs. PM or skype = anonyfish77
Naster

Activity: 699
Merit: 274

Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:29:14 PM

I wonder why under your profile says         "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!"   
If anyone trades with this guy is stupid.   He is a new account and negative trust points.

tl;dr      Do Not Trade With Him!

covendrizzle

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 06:13:55 AM

I am willing to trade
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: