Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:44:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin?  (Read 122103 times)
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:06:49 AM

It's the best way I can receive money that is from another country, to avoid ridicously high taxes and bank fees.
yeah its simple, compared with others, such as banks or WU, if you send money abroad, the cost of the fee is quite expensive,
in contrast to bitcoin, no fee Cheesy

Yes international money transfer are made easy and more convenient with bitcoin. I have been into online earning since 2010 and paid more than $1500 in transaction, withdrawal and in money conversion charges. With bitcoin it would be just $200 fees only. This may be one simple example why I should have used bitcoin.

Most of the people in PTC or in freelancing who faced higher fees with Paypal or Payza or Skrill kind of online money processing would tell why we must switch over into bitcoin transfers. Bitcoin is a virtual bank, most useful on domestic money saving and for international money transferring too.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:35:21 AM

I personally think of bitcoin as an asset. It's volatile, and I like trading it. Some people like the anonymity of it, some people like the p2p aspect of it, and some people are just intrigued by a cryptocurrency.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
btckold24

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:11:16 AM

cause fiat currency is manipulated and printed on a daily basis. That was the main thing that
got me into bitcoin initially.

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:43:34 AM

cause fiat currency is manipulated and printed on a daily basis. That was the main thing that
yes ,other than that the government's have a less control over bitcoin transactions than fiat and none if they have been processed already.
The fees required is way less and even if people trace your transaction they wouldn't care where you spend of how ,Silk road could be an example.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:47:42 AM

bitcoin is decentralization, No tax, less fee and can use every where
if all people use bitcoin we do not need a lot of currency,

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:54:28 AM

People might use bitcoins in case of emergency to send a large amount of money to the other part of the world with less fees and time, no need to pay tax for that transaction, can send whenever & whenever they want, no government can know the sender and receiver until they expose.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:55:07 AM

Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

they should use bitcoin because bitcoin have some excess than cash money or debit card,or maybe western union.
bitcoin more simple to easy,to create the wallet,its different when you will register debit card,its more complicate.
low fee,bitcoin almost free from fee,but debit card or cash money not like that.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:59:12 AM

bitcoin is decentralization, No tax, less fee and can use every where
if all people use bitcoin we do not need a lot of currency,

Yeah like when you go to vacation or other country that you can go any shop just paying with bitcoin.
In this time of future is that we need to convert our money to other currency and pay with that to much work.
Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 10:10:58 AM

Selfish answer: because I have Bitcoin and if other people use it, then I will be richer

Non-selfish answer: because Bitcoin is cheaper to transfer and you'll pay less taxes and fees in international purchases and transfers
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 10:32:11 AM

Well for me its way more convenient to use address in my wallet rather than putting my card details on website or internet banking

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 10:37:06 AM

yes ,other than that the government's have a less control over bitcoin transactions than fiat and none if they have been processed already.
The fees required is way less and even if people trace your transaction they wouldn't care where you spend of how ,Silk road could be an example.

At this point the governments have zero control over Bitcoin. That's what scares the governments, and that's why we as Bitcoin users love Bitcoin to the fullest. That's also a reason why governments want to try to make Bitcoin less usefull by implementing worthless policies around the world. Government's agenda : Push Bitcoin back as far as possible.
chennuan

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 10:38:24 AM

People should use bitcoin because it has more potential to grow rather than other any currency out there. It's easy to use as well.
Bitcoin has more potential in future.
No, I think that for more people, they do not understand Bitcoin, it is more difficult to use

Every new thing normally is unknown thing and as such, difficult to be understand and maybe even to use. But after a few time everyone who want to learn about that or have need to use that is able to use it without problem. Let make as example the computer. At the beginning the use of it was only from the scientists and academic people who belonged e restricted area or fields of knowledge. Today is not strange to find even very old man and women who passe their time in front of an computer. In other words being difficult for something new doesn't mean that cannot be adopted. Maybe needed more time to be adopted but everything can be learn. If not so the humanity wasn't arrived here where it is. Without the new (and difficult) things we all had been at the Iron age.  
You are right, but the arrival of Bitcoin need a landmark,
Bank card, palpay, more , Bitcoin is not the only option

anthonycamp

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 10:44:32 AM

when bitcoin its accepted by 70% of countries and governements will be used like water or oxiygen into the money living its like another fiat and as the ability to be more quick and less expencive into trasactions soo its even more powerfull so btc will be the future of digital money and maybe all the cash woult be needed just btc
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 10:48:23 AM

Why? Because if you go to other country you need to pay there money and with bitcoin you can just pay with bitcoin.
The fees are also cheap that is why people need to use bitcoin.
Alauria

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 10:52:46 AM

It's easy to use, the only problem with bitcoin is that it's not accepted everywhere like regular fiat.
Bitcoin has more potential to grow in value compared to other fiats.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:16:49 AM

why they dont want to?

bitcoin now is globally well known for its secure and cost free transaction and its fast transaction

maybe for some people, bitcoin is still cant be spend in their country

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:26:33 AM

Easy, bitcoin is owned by you. No ridiculous limits. If you want to sent all of your money you should be able to do that. Not wait for approvement or a daily cap. Also i prefer the cost.
Sending 0.01 btc cost the same as sending 1000 BTC. and the fee is very very low.

Sure you are anonymous but look at the above, self controll and cost efficient, isn't that enough?

betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:02:26 PM

It's easy to use, the only problem with bitcoin is that it's not accepted everywhere like regular fiat.
Bitcoin has more potential to grow in value compared to other fiats.
yes still very few shops or merchants that accept bitcoin . as a payments option
it is a problem at this time

foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:10:32 PM

I like to use bitcoin because i don't have to use dollar anymore for online shopping.

I came from which dollar is not my local currency. So, bitcoin is very helping.

With bitcoin i can buy anything from anywhere, and fee is very low.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:29:37 PM

in my opinion Why should people use Bitcoin because easy use, fast, cheap and Bitcoin provides financial freedom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: