Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:45:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin?  (Read 122103 times)
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:20:11 PM

I use bitcoin because I am anonymous using this cryptocurency.
Also I like the blockchain transparency.
Gloober

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:32:09 PM

People should start using bitcoin because it's a nice thing to have on the side to save up for. You don't have to keep up with everything to get into bitcoin.
I've learned that myself, if you're just trying out a different method of saving, bitcoin could be an option for you as well.
If you just keep up with what the value of bitcoin is every now and then, you'd come a long way with making profits.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 02:50:23 PM

People should start using bitcoin because it's a nice thing to have on the side to save up for. You don't have to keep up with everything to get into bitcoin.
I've learned that myself, if you're just trying out a different method of saving, bitcoin could be an option for you as well.
If you just keep up with what the value of bitcoin is every now and then, you'd come a long way with making profits.

I agree with you my friend. Other people who have saved their money here have profited now. It is not like just a piggy bank. It is your own bank that keep on moving. Rising or going down.
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:47:10 PM

I agree with you my friend. Other people who have saved their money here have profited now. It is not like just a piggy bank. It is your own bank that keep on moving. Rising or going down.

yeah that is true, every coins has two sides and so bitcoin does, either you can use it as a saving or as an investment, the outcome would be that you are into profits, and that is the best thing about the bitcoins and if people would come to know the multi advantages associated with bitcoins then they would surely start using bitcoins and can get rid of the banking system as you have your own bank on which you have total control.
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 01:01:05 AM

Because it is really easy to use and low transaction fees than when I use Bank for transfer money.

There are many advantages of using bitcoin.
I wish to use bitcoin for the purpose of investments. Like in past performance of bitcoin, I would like to get more return from it. I believe if I use bitcoin, then my future would be more secure.
Same here, I would like to invest my money on bitcoin, every month I left some pennies to buy bitcoin, just like you i'm believe in bitcoin.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 01:28:30 AM

Because it is really easy to use and low transaction fees than when I use Bank for transfer money.
compared with other payment options bitcoin would still need several facilities, many bitcoin better competitors, such as paypal, perfectmoney, and others
jethrorn99

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 05:12:12 AM

Because bitcoin price will eventually skyrocketed high, that can be used for investment in the future.
Maybe with that you can buy things that you need in real life.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:14:42 AM

compared with other payment options bitcoin would still need several facilities, many bitcoin better competitors, such as paypal, perfectmoney, and others

Bitcoin is improving everyday and don't even compare these cheats like PayPal with Bitcoin, have you ever used PayPal? Ask those who have used PayPal and you will get to know how they control your funds and freeze your funds without any intimation . In simple words Bitcoin is the best thing of this century till now

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:56:19 AM

There is many reasons making people using Bitcoin's currency
It's safe, anonymous, and decentralized, so really useful and better than fiat
I like to decentralization, because there is nothing in the rules that must be set in bitcoin, in this case
different with paypal or another currency
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:22:54 AM

Bitcoin is improving everyday and don't even compare these cheats like PayPal with Bitcoin, have you ever used PayPal? Ask those who have used PayPal and you will get to know how they control your funds and freeze your funds without any intimation . In simple words Bitcoin is the best thing of this century till now
first, I was active PayPal users, and to my knowledge, they freeze your account for some reason, of course with a note can be rectified by following the steps that have been specified,
I think a lot of people still survive because it is still safe paypal
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:14:01 AM

Because bitcoin price will eventually skyrocketed high, that can be used for investment in the future.
I think most ordinary people do not understand about bitcoin, they will think that it is impossible bitcoin prices could skyrocket in the future?
how to convince them?
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:55:16 PM

many people are not concerned about the price in future, rich people will think for a transaction convenience, what do you think bitcoin has it?

umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:01:40 PM

many people are not concerned about the price in future, rich people will think for a transaction convenience, what do you think bitcoin has it?

Yeah it has that feature as you can transact 24/7 with bitcoins, no banks will provide you this feature, and bitcoin transactions are very easy and transparent, so if people focus on it in a proper way, then there would increase in the customer base of bitcoins for sure, as bank fees are too high to afford.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:13:38 PM

I use bitcoin because I am anonymous using this cryptocurency.
Also I like the blockchain transparency.
I don't particularly like the transparency blockchain, where anyone can knowing how much bitcoin in a bitcoin address
and very transparent in transactions
What are the benefits? I prefer hidden and secret
betohell

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:16:08 PM

i am not among those who are profited because i have joined one month ago when the bitcoin price is still in the range of $490 ~
i bought some bitcoin.. Huft I have yet to benefit from bitcoin

MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:43:14 PM

Yeah it has that feature as you can transact 24/7 with bitcoins, no banks will provide you this feature, and bitcoin transactions are very easy and transparent, so if people focus on it in a proper way, then there would increase in the customer base of bitcoins for sure, as bank fees are too high to afford.
all right, all the conveniences there are on bitcoin, but the main problem is about the legality of bitcoin, I was just watching the news on television about bitcoin, that there are some countries that prohibit bitcoin like russia, Malaysia, etc
and it makes many investors doubt
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 08:02:42 PM

People should use Bitcoin like crazy, so the blockchain gets so bloated that it is useless, so that Bitcoin collapses before the world is drawn in, and everyone is hurt worse than fiat could ever think of hurting them.

Here's how to bloat the blockchain. We need about a thousand developers to do this, and then send fake messages back and forth like crazy, while getting others to do the same. http://cryptograffiti.info/#about

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
ShrykeZ

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 08:57:39 PM

Relatively easy to use, very low fees and allows international transaction with no extra costs.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:30:30 AM

Relatively easy to use, very low fees and allows international transaction with no extra costs.

Very right. Exact words that would describe bitcoin. Unlike those other money transfer companies that eats a lot of your money due to transaction fees.
subcypher

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 07:42:01 AM

I tell people why I think our current monetary system is broken and why Bitcoin is better in a post on my blog.

Founder: Incorporating Bitcoin. Bitrated user: subcypher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: