Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:11:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin?  (Read 122103 times)
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:11:49 PM

Many good thing here in bitcoins, it is online easy currency, also it is fast and all over countries accepted it , no problem to use it in any way,and thats all free no need to registration and no other charges to pay any transactions.

I dont agree entirely with this. There are some cities or countries that are still not getting the "bitcoin accepted here" signs in stores nearby. Not all countries are the same as where you are. The easy transaction is right though and low transaction fees.
dadach2

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:28:11 PM

I think what shouldve been Why should people use bitcoin now?...

Yes now!!! Families are getting broke because of the transfer rate of dollars. Just think about a Mom sending money monthly for a year to her family at a different part of the globe. How much will it be for 12  months. In bitcoin all that rates will be minimized and it is like you have 13 times in a year compared to those other transfer money companies.

lol
zerocharisma

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:31:40 PM

Many good thing here in bitcoins, it is online easy currency, also it is fast and all over countries accepted it , no problem to use it in any way,and thats all free no need to registration and no other charges to pay any transactions.

I don't agree with your opinion. Because as we all know not all countries accept bitcoin. You have to pay for the miner to confirm the transaction. but it has the lowest fee to transact big amount.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:36:21 PM

People should use the the bitcoin because it has a lot of advantages these days, its way faster than banks plus it has a lot of nice features if you ask me.
The fact that you can control your own money is just so nice and so good for us all.
bitdumper

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:38:07 PM

Because government has no control over it, and it's the same currency worldwide. One world one currency.

Anon_7716

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:45:45 PM

People should use the the bitcoin because it has a lot of advantages these days, its way faster than banks plus it has a lot of nice features if you ask me.
The fact that you can control your own money is just so nice and so good for us all.
Absolutely right, Bitcoin has many advantages and advantages than any bank, It makes a lot of people who prefer Bitcoin than the Bank (for transactions between countries, etc.) because the system is highly transparent and fast makes people more interested in the Bitcoin. They can also control the money anytime and anywhere.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:43:51 PM

I don't agree with your opinion. Because as we all know not all countries accept bitcoin. You have to pay for the miner to confirm the transaction. but it has the lowest fee to transact big amount.
The most important in Bitcoin is that you can make some money with it, that is the most important because many people are getting greedy and that is bad.
To earn money with Bitcoin you have to wait a really long time and that is not the best thing.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:39:48 PM

Truly bitcoin has various advantages. But it needs lot time to get popularity among the entire population. With its fast spreading soon bitcoin will get used and to support this spreading we need to use bitcoin to support the growth.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:47:33 AM

Because people use bitcoin bitcoin is a payment system that is very unique. unique because anonymous transaction

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:54:13 AM

Because people use bitcoin bitcoin is a payment system that is very unique. unique because anonymous transaction
mot only anonymous, we can list out many, it is decentralised, good online payment system with low transaction fee and sales taxes are not added onto any purchases also many more, this features makes users more attracted towards bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:36:04 AM

Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

People are making use of Bitcoin because with you investing in it you can make money with it and it helps people to save their money at the same time. And people believe that the price in the future will be higher then ever so they buy coins now.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:10:15 AM

When I use bitcoin, if I want to send money to other people, I do not need to use a bank to do that.
yeah bitcoin is very easy to send money throughout the world. My brother was abroad for school and sometimes every month he asked for money for college expenses. if we send the money through a bank or WU course costs will be a little expensive. because it is located outside the country. bitcoin really be a problem solver for our family fee is very cheap
It is nice if people have some Bitcoin, because they can have some later good profit with it and that can be really nice for them and also for Bitcoin because it is more used.
Only we have to win their trust to use Bitcoin and that is the most difficult to win their trust, promoting is also nice for Bitcoin so you making it more popular.
I agree with you The current issue is trust of many people in bitcoin. if you want to see a lot of people to use bitcoin.
then we should try to spread and prmoting bitcoin. tell the future of bitcoin and something abiut bitcoin that bitcoin is safe. so many people have trust in bitcoin and will try to buy and use
Julahid

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:33:23 AM

People should use bitcoin so that their transactions will be tax free. In some countries, if you earned a big amount of money, the secretary of the tax company will come personally to talk to you and ask you to pay for your 'income' tax. Basically, just use bitcoin so that the government won't take a portion of your money as 'tax'.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:00:39 PM

Because government has no control over it, and it's the same currency worldwide. One world one currency.
so far its benefit for bitcoin,but i'm sure not all country have this benefit,some goverment country banned bitcoin,and its make people worry about it.
i have thought people should use bitcoin because its anonymity and can used for investement.
goinmerry
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:53:15 PM

Yeah and that is also the reason why bitcoin cant rise to its highest peak. That government who cant control it also is the one doing everything for it to stop or wont move in any way.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:58:54 PM

People should use bitcoin so that their transactions will be tax free. In some countries, if you earned a big amount of money, the secretary of the tax company will come personally to talk to you and ask you to pay for your 'income' tax. Basically, just use bitcoin so that the government won't take a portion of your money as 'tax'.

That's could being one reason that people use Bitcoin instead of fiat, but don't forget that mostly the bitcoin's community convert its coins into fiat so this they have to pay the tax for this income, and it's not real solution for this issue
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:58:44 AM

People should use Bitcoin because it is very useful. It can help you save money by investing in these bitcoins. You can then sell them to make even more money it can only take some time.
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:40:50 AM

I dont agree entirely with this. There are some cities or countries that are still not getting the "bitcoin accepted here" signs in stores nearby. Not all countries are the same as where you are. The easy transaction is right though and low transaction fees.
It is good if people are using some Bitcoins around this time because so they will get some more money later in the future if the value will rise and that can be nice for both sides.
The only thing that people need is some patience otherwise it will be not possible and that is quite risky.
goinmerry
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:32:25 PM

It is good if people are using some Bitcoins around this time because so they will get some more money later in the future if the value will rise and that can be nice for both sides.
The only thing that people need is some patience otherwise it will be not possible and that is quite risky.

True buy for some, just like me patience is hard to get. I am always itchy to move my bitcoin and make a profit out of it. Just seeing it move in a day, atleast some profit then that will make me happy.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:43:43 PM

People should use Bitcoin because it is very useful. It can help you save money by investing in these bitcoins. You can then sell them to make even more money it can only take some time.

Indeed, its very useful and also very profitable so that is really why people should use it, with out any doubts.
I think the bitcoin is gonna get bigger and its already is everyday and I think because its self controllable they also should use it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: