Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 12:03:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin?  (Read 122105 times)
coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:36:46 PM

People should use bitcoins to increase the demand. Use it for purchasing online like computer parts etc paying for rigs

Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 02:49:58 AM

People should not use it, you can use it only if you like it or if you want to get extra money or even just hate bank system. A lot of reasons to use bitcoin but everyone have own reason.

wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:59:15 AM

People should not use it, you can use it only if you like it or if you want to get extra money or even just hate bank system. A lot of reasons to use bitcoin but everyone have own reason.

but I hope that people have to use bitcoin. This is the magic money of the internet is very much beneficial.
also if the more that use it will continue to make bitcoin is getting better in the future.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:51:26 AM

but I hope that people have to use bitcoin. This is the magic money of the internet is very much beneficial.
also if the more that use it will continue to make bitcoin is getting better in the future.

I agree with that. I benefit from bitcoin for many months now. There is a lot of profit and there are jobs that pays through it. My little salary from my day job got a little higher adding up my monthly income in bitcoin.  Grin
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:49:07 AM

I agree with that. I benefit from bitcoin for many months now. There is a lot of profit and there are jobs that pays through it. My little salary from my day job got a little higher adding up my monthly income in bitcoin.  Grin

Why people used bitcoin? Simply because bitcoin has great oportunitt to earn and with bitcoin you can transact to other people around the globe with less fee, by bitcoin it take us to different kind of level on the cyberworld and knew how to earn on any sides of it . And in bitcoin you can assure your identity is very safe and surely no doubts promising earning comes to you if you really stake and beleive bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

SanaButt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:00:49 AM

Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

People should use bitcoin, because now you can see most of the online currencies are here, but bitcoin is a more famous than others, so my opinion is buy the bitcoins now because every passing the day bitcoins price is increasing and also halving is coming, it is good way to get profit.   

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:38:20 AM

people using bitcoin because bitcoin is a payment system that can be relied upon to hide the customer information

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:54:58 AM

people using bitcoin because bitcoin is a payment system that can be relied upon to hide the customer information

Not at all. You need an account for most of the merchants so still even if you use bitcoin as payment it just for a records. And merchants protects users concern so they will really need your info and not just to play anonymous.
airezx20

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:56:46 AM

Yeah not only hiding your real information you can also make a profit while you are holding your bitcoins and this is why people want to hold bitcoin for the future and this is the time i think that you can make a profit because block halving is nearly done.. so more bitcoins more profit..
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:26:13 AM

people should use bitcoin, because bitcoin has advantages over other currencies.

bitcoin simple delivery process, security of your bitcoin money is in the hands of your own, the time to transact wherever and whenever possible.
E1337

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:28:32 AM

People should use the the bitcoin because it has a lot of advantages these days, its way faster than banks plus it has a lot of nice features if you ask me.
The fact that you can control your own money is just so nice and so good for us all.
wildan88
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:41:56 PM

if you can get a good result and a stable income of bitcoin, maybe you'll think twice to get out of your job that has a little salary and try to focus more on bitcoin.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:44:55 PM

The bitcoin network is an easier payment network, faster to use than other payment methods. You do not need to register any information and have access to a world wide market where you can earn and spend.  Smiley
People should use Bitcoin because it is just really helpful. For example if you want to transfer Bitcoin to someone else it only costs 15 cents and it is really fast the other person has it immediately. 
yeah, to be honest thats the currency that can allow you to spend your money easily whenever you want and send it to wherever you want because there are no limitations

in my opinion alll people should use bitcoins always if they want to not be controlled by any banks or governments and get freedom, thats the only way possible to be honest

Yes people should use bitcoins to get freedom from banks and governments and taxes
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:49:20 PM

The bitcoin network is an easier payment network, faster to use than other payment methods. You do not need to register any information and have access to a world wide market where you can earn and spend.  Smiley
People should use Bitcoin because it is just really helpful. For example if you want to transfer Bitcoin to someone else it only costs 15 cents and it is really fast the other person has it immediately. 
yeah, to be honest thats the currency that can allow you to spend your money easily whenever you want and send it to wherever you want because there are no limitations

in my opinion alll people should use bitcoins always if they want to not be controlled by any banks or governments and get freedom, thats the only way possible to be honest

Yes people should use bitcoins to get freedom from banks and governments and taxes

many people who say that. but for me the most important thing of a bitcoin is bitcoin can be used whenever and wherever we are. bitcoin so incredible. This is a new era !! bitcoin has changed ordinances think a lot of people.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:58:36 PM

if you can get a good result and a stable income of bitcoin, maybe you'll think twice to get out of your job that has a little salary and try to focus more on bitcoin.

Yeah that is what I need but I cant do that with someone depending on me. So I have to still work and cannot get a good time to spend on widening my knowledge regarding how much I can earn here that would level the salary I have now.
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:17:49 PM

People should use bitcoin we can earn here, we can have our own work here, we can buy what we want, we can helped our friends that do not jave worked just telling them what is bitcoin, how it works, how to earn here just.like that so many people can have work here and can have money in just Joining sig campaign and post .

yeah we people use bitcoin because we can earn a better amount with bitcoin, which no any other currency can make us earn that much easy, and also if search on internet we will find a lot of options of earning online with bitcoin and with other currencies only some specific sites provide earning opportunities.

Hire me for your campaign management
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:52:44 PM

With Bitcoin, people don't have to worry about having their identities stolen or exposing all their bank account info to hackers which is what happens when you use your CC/debit card even just to buy a pack of gum.

And the transaction fees are minuscule.
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:22:38 AM

people should use bitcoin because its time to move on from banks account,bitcoin will give us more simple step to making  transactions,and even people dont want to use it,bank should use blockchain technology for increase benefit for people.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
wildan88
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:24:40 AM

Yeah that is what I need but I cant do that with someone depending on me. So I have to still work and cannot get a good time to spend on widening my knowledge regarding how much I can earn here that would level the salary I have now.

Your account is Sr.member, so you've pretty much have the knowledge about how to get a bitcoin and a good way to get a lot of bitcoin.
you have to learn a lot about trade altcoins, it is very profitable.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
n0ne

Activity: 2618
Merit: 548

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 07:21:25 AM

people should use bitcoin because its time to move on from banks account,bitcoin will give us more simple step to making  transactions,and even people dont want to use it,bank should use blockchain technology for increase benefit for people.

Yeah bitcoin is getting popular day by day, so soon bitcoin will make large number of users and make their own transaction avoiding banks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: