Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:02:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin?  (Read 122103 times)
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:05:10 AM

People should use Bitcoin because it's convenient. No paperwork, signatures, running around, no bureaucracy. The simplicity and speed. Simplify - It's the future.
And also, the study provides some Bitcoins knowledge of the system, which may in the future be used everywhere.
As for me, My interest in Bitcoin led me to trade on the exchange.
Lokfar

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:01:28 AM

People are using Bitcoin because they want to try a new payment method and that would be nice for the future because everything is also getting more digital so that is nice.
But they can also earn some money with it and that would be also perfect for the currency itself.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 09:08:15 AM

At least Bitcoin is a money, nobody has a answer that it it future money or not, but in that time bitcoins i can see bitcoins future is very bright. so i wish bitcoin will remain in future and bitcoin will growing up day to day.   

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
matanx

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:24:52 AM

People should not use it. unless they find the real value of it.
How it help you in daily. for example,using ANX debit card for reducing exchanging fee
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:26:46 AM

People should use bitcoin because it is hassle-free, fast, it has minimal transaction fees, therefore it's cheap and there's a certain level of security to it. If more people become aware of this features, they might open up to the idea of adopting bitcoin as another currency, which would be a good thing for the further development and stability of bitcoin.
btcltccoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:08:32 AM

Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

People should use bitcoin, because now you can see most of the online currencies are here, but bitcoin is a more famous than others, so my opinion is buy the bitcoins now because every passing the day bitcoins price is increasing and also halving is coming, it is good way to get profit.   

[/quotes

Yes you are right , in my eyes bitcoins is a future currency, you know many online currencies are here but people are giving the respect to bitcoins, and they are using alot , it is my believe that after 20 years ago, bitcoin will remain and it will going up and up. 
darewaller

Activity: 2842
Merit: 639

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:21:19 AM

Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

The bitcoin network is an easier payment network, faster to use than other payment methods. You do not need to register any information and have access to a world wide market where you can earn and spend.  Smiley
People should use Bitcoin because it is just really helpful. For example if you want to transfer Bitcoin to someone else it only costs 15 cents and it is really fast the other person has it immediately. 
yeah, to be honest thats the currency that can allow you to spend your money easily whenever you want and send it to wherever you want because there are no limitations

in my opinion alll people should use bitcoins always if they want to not be controlled by any banks or governments and get freedom, thats the only way possible to be honest
It is right and with that you will not have to rely on any third party for sending and receiving your money to and from any person, while with other currencies you will have to send that amount with the help of some other third party.

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:21:53 AM

People should use bitcoin because it is hassle-free, fast, it has minimal transaction fees, therefore it's cheap and there's a certain level of security to it. If more people become aware of this features, they might open up to the idea of adopting bitcoin as another currency, which would be a good thing for the further development and stability of bitcoin.

Well as long as people will use bitcoin for mainly for online transaction purposes this will really be convenient. Low transaction fee even at 100k satoshis especially for those big merchants. But you know it will be much kicker if aside from online merchants, direct physical stores must established although there products will have a slight increase to cover the taxes that they will paid.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:56:26 AM

Well as long as people will use bitcoin for mainly for online transaction purposes this will really be convenient. Low transaction fee even at 100k satoshis especially for those big merchants. But you know it will be much kicker if aside from online merchants, direct physical stores must established although there products will have a slight increase to cover the taxes that they will paid.

I dont think all people should use bitcoin because not all people in this world are techy and their are place are didnt reach by internet, i think for those people who knows bitcoin they should use it because they can earn with it and also they can be lessen hassle and fee for paying peoples on their service to you, and bitcoin is many sides and ways of beniFits if you learned it deeper.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ingenuity

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:50:36 PM

It depends on them why they use bitcoin,Others want profit,Other wants to be entertained by using bitcoins
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:23:05 PM

Bitcoin has got the unlimited transaction option which is not at all available in any other banking. Also for a certain amount itself identity is required which can also be avoided if done through bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:24:51 PM

People must use Bitcoin because as you can see now you see already that Bitcoin is getting more popular and that is quite nice for the currency itself.
The hard thing is that you never know when you are going to make some profit and it can takes a really long time.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:07:15 PM

People must use Bitcoin because as you can see now you see already that Bitcoin is getting more popular and that is quite nice for the currency itself.
The hard thing is that you never know when you are going to make some profit and it can takes a really long time.
you should not feel difficult to get bitcoin. because if you are already long enough in bitcoin it means you have a lot of knowledge about bitcoin, and know are several ways to get bitcoin. as one example is the signature campaign, whether it was difficult to get it? I do not think so.
there are many more ways to earn bitcoin, just need to understand and want to study hard for it.
elobizph

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:20:00 PM

Why? because using bitcoin is easyas 1,2,3
1 .insert btc address
2. amount
3. send
and bitcoin has low fees compare to others and while sending you're still anonymous.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:59:10 PM

Why? because using bitcoin is easyas 1,2,3
1 .insert btc address
2. amount
3. send
and bitcoin has low fees compare to others and while sending you're still anonymous.
You can earn more amount of money without any capitals, it is anonymous that no person can identify your details, moreover it is portable, highly secured and you can use it for online purchases.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:28:59 PM

Why? Here are some reasons in my opinion.
1. Easy access
2. Also a training for english language
3. High dollar price
4 Non taxable by government.

Off course with the time your going to spend and daily dosage you do on your free time.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:50:39 PM

People should use the bitcoin because its much better than other currency's, it just has so many advantages compared with other currency's.
Its digital, its fast and also very profitable to just hold in your wallet so that makes it very nice.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:00:59 PM

People should use the bitcoin because its much better than other currency's, it just has so many advantages compared with other currency's.
Its digital, its fast and also very profitable to just hold in your wallet so that makes it very nice.

Bitcoin is superior when it comes to online payments and it's also an investment in the same time. However, where Bitcoin is seriously lacking is the offline market. With fiat you can easily buy stuff and transact in seconds by handing over money. Bitcoin needs an internet connection which makes it basically useless when it comes to offline transactions.
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:29:45 PM

They should use it because its fully digital and its also the future of all currency's in my eyes to be honest.
I think it has some many nice features, its a globally currency, you can sent it to anybody all over the planet.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:05:38 PM

They should use it because its fully digital and its also the future of all currency's in my eyes to be honest.
I think it has some many nice features, its a globally currency, you can sent it to anybody all over the planet.

The features are great, just think about the speed, low fees and the option to send money to anyone, anywere it just a matter of seconds.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: