Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:08:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin?  (Read 122103 times)
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:30:53 PM

Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Haha, It is like asking, why people should use money? ahhaha Well it is evident that bitcoins are now known in almost all parts of the world specially those people who were ingaged in finance. Bitcoins have a lot of use. Bitcoin is always there when the banks are not there to help you to have a transaction during saturday and sunday or dring holidays since bitcoin transactions are easily processed because there are a lot of miners in the world.

Most people should use it because its easy to pay with and the fact its globally useable no exchanges or anything.
Also another fact is that you can control your own money, no banks are involved and they also cannot say anything about it.
The last reason that makes it attractable is that its also profitable like savings on a bank on a long term
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:43:15 PM

People should use BTC because you are in control of your own money.

That is right. Also bitcoin is deflationary. So if I hold it for long time, my value will not decrease, not like the  US dollar.

Well, bitcoin value also decrease just like dollar and other fiat. bitcoin is also a currency. if you check bitcoin price everyday you'll get to know bitcoin's price decrease more then any currency.
but the good thing is if it's price decrease then the price will increase also. which make it very profitable for bitcoin holders.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:47:45 PM

Just because the dollar wasn't really designed for the internet. We're trying to somehow make that happen, but we've ended up with huge fees and lots of delays while trying to transfer money across the globe. The whole idea of fiat isn't really sustainable in itself, since the average lifespan of fiat past 775 fiat currencies is about 25 years. Also bitcoin is transparent and it's growth rate is pretty predictable.

Well you are right at some point but I think they can find solutions regarding your comments right? About huge fees? is it the feed in depositing of your functional currencu andc converting it to bitcoins? I think almost all currencu experienced that whether fiat or not. It is one of the nature of making transactions.Yes the fiat has an avergae of 25 years but who knows ? Bitcoin might be an exception.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:49:58 PM

Yes, I do agree with you. You are in control of your money in your bitcoin wallet since you are anonimous in making transactions because as for now the government is not yet making any regulations about using bitcoins. But sooner or later, they will make rules and laws regarding bitcoins and it will limit the use of bitcoins.Sad I hope it will not happen soon.
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:52:09 PM

Yes, I do agree with you. You are in control of your money in your bitcoin wallet since you are anonimous in making transactions because as for now the government is not yet making any regulations about using bitcoins. But sooner or later, they will make rules and laws regarding bitcoins and it will limit the use of bitcoins.Sad I hope it will not happen soon.

Even Government cannot have the control on bitcoin and they are very well aware about it and that is the reason they are not giving green signal to bitcoin.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:18:10 PM

Even Government cannot have the control on bitcoin and they are very well aware about it and that is the reason they are not giving green signal to bitcoin.

governments know what the real power of bitcoin is. it has the potential to transform the entire financial world and the way we do payments, save money, keeping our wealth out of the reach of governments and such. it will cost them many billions every year if bitcoin takes over. that's exactly why they are doing everything to hold back bitcoin. it will not work. bitcoin is too interesting for people.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:11:22 PM

governments know what the real power of bitcoin is. it has the potential to transform the entire financial world and the way we do payments, save money, keeping our wealth out of the reach of governments and such. it will cost them many billions every year if bitcoin takes over. that's exactly why they are doing everything to hold back bitcoin. it will not work. bitcoin is too interesting for people.

Im with bitcoin but I understand the role of government here. A good government needs money to improve well their major spendings e.g facilities, supplies, foods, infrastructures, roads and highways, centers and other important thing. Bitcoin has no tax, so it will be put in a serious financial meetings and analyzations for the government to accept bitcoin.
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:42:57 PM

People should used bitcoin cause it has a good future i think to be a international currency if they start now it will helps bitcoin grow fast and to be a popular currency in each country
Yeah people will use it as soon as they realized that bitcoin is a futuristic technology and it could give them a full control of their money. Sadly, some media and governments seems dont support it, and spreading the news of bitcoin involved in some crimes.

It is our duty that we spread the technology of bitcoin among all of our friends and our family members, with that bitcoin will become an established currency sooner.

Yeah you are right. If we can motivate other people to use bitcoin, it will makes the bitcoin future become more popular and bitcoin become an international currency.
but to me if the people will use it it will be the publicly and advertisement of bitcoin. people will know about bitcoin they will invest here and the position of bitcoin will become more stronger and stronger.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:30:04 PM

I guess is the same between bitcoin and fiat money, both are within your control despite fiat money you deposit in a bank fixed for the use of absolute power under you.

Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 09:39:58 PM

Cause bitcoins is much better than banks and other stuff for storing money, also it's much better than wester union for reciving/sending money at my opinion.

mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:42:09 PM

As a payment system is a complete failure without any mass adoption. I've always said that Bitcoin will eventually become digital gold but that comes with time and prestige. BTC has survived many crisis and it has proven its worth over time. Each year it passes it becomes a more "serious" investment option even if it doesn't have any technical upgrades.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:46:36 PM

I think that people should make use of Bitcoin because it can earn them some extra money which is always a good thing in my opinion.
Bitcoin is becoming more popular and I am sure that even more people are going to make use of it in the future.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:39:50 PM

I think that people should make use of Bitcoin because it can earn them some extra money which is always a good thing in my opinion.
Bitcoin is becoming more popular and I am sure that even more people are going to make use of it in the future.
i think no one can earn some extra money if he is using it. i think he has to hold it if he really want to make money. and i think the people should use bitcoin specially in abroad because there they will not feel the need to exchange their money in the local currency.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:46:28 PM

The most people should use it because its easy to pay with and the fact its globally useable no exchanges or anything and another fact is that you can control your own money, no banks are involved and they also cannot say anything about it. The last reason that makes it attractable is that its also profitable like savings on a bank on a long term.
langedwig

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:04:29 PM

The most people should use it because its easy to pay with and the fact its globally useable no exchanges or anything and another fact is that you can control your own money, no banks are involved and they also cannot say anything about it. The last reason that makes it attractable is that its also profitable like savings on a bank on a long term.
People can choose bitcoin because it has so many benefits like you can pay anything online. It has well secured transaction system. Very quick as well. Lot more can be done with our digital currency. 
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:07:04 PM

People can choose bitcoin because it has so many benefits like you can pay anything online. It has well secured transaction system. Very quick as well. Lot more can be done with our digital currency. 

Yes bitcoin as a currency holds multiple features which no other currency can offer us, so depending upon individual's needs they should use it from which they are getting benefited in the best way.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:52:36 PM

i think no one can earn some extra money if he is using it. i think he has to hold it if he really want to make money. and i think the people should use bitcoin specially in abroad because there they will not feel the need to exchange their money in the local currency.
What do you mean if you dont spend it you will not earn extra money? i think if you spend it for your business make a blog or something . i think you can earn more than holding it.. like mine i use bitcoin to my blog buy domain and hosting learn seo how to promote it and now i have passive income that i can earn even i just updating my blog 3 times a week..
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:57:58 PM

Yes bitcoin as a currency holds multiple features which no other currency can offer us, so depending upon individual's needs they should use it from which they are getting benefited in the best way.

That's right, upon people's wish they've got the prioritizing option in bitcoin as an investment, earning, currency, commodity for trading, etc. Its upon the users how they make decision.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:00:38 PM

That's right, upon people's wish they've got the prioritizing option in bitcoin as an investment, earning, currency, commodity for trading, etc. Its upon the users how they make decision.

Exactly and bitcoin allows us to earn profits from it regularly and that is the main reason people are using it, I personally use it for money transfers as the fees are too low.
bitdumper

Activity: 266

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:33:57 PM

bitcoin gives us opportunity to access the network/market anonymously and rather has all the features to protect us in multiple ways. bitcoin has made us free from the limitations of a country and its government so we are free to select depending on our taste

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: