Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:40:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin?  (Read 122103 times)
Soul Reaper

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:33:08 PM

It is vital for a smart entrepeneur or even a wise civilian to use bitcoin.
Not only because it a vastly gaining acceptance,
but also because more than a currency it is a kind of form of investment.
Now a days bitcoin it is also being used by many traders etc.
Also , as a matter of fact we all say that bitcoin is the future of money so it is essential for people to use bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chachaa

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:10:50 PM

Bitcoin gives freedom to people from traditional banking system where they keep on paying heavy transaction costs and even the interest paid by banks is too low and inflation will eat away all that money but if you have bitcoins in your wallet then the same amount of coins can give you higher amount of money in future when the price of bitcoin will start increasing so instead of saving money in banks its always good to save money in bitcoins.

Yup, that's one of the things that make the most of those who know the bitcoin use it. Because the currency is not the usual bitcoin or currencies that are used only to be Exchange in business transactions. So, even though right now it's still very little bitcoin users, but if in the future the bitcoin will definitely many who use it and give an advantage to those who keep it from now

Yeah bitcoin is still very new currency to many people and either they have not heard about it or they don't know how to make best use of it but they will start using it once bitcoin will be publicly accepted which will draw attention of many people towards it.

I think no.  They will not start using Bitcoin as soon as they heard it.  They will research about it and if they found out that Bitcoin has problem with its scalability, they will be discourage and use other method of payment or store of value instead.  Not all people are easily persuaded, some are reserve and others are cynical.  I bet these people needs a lot of convincing.

If they come to know about the benefits attached with bitcoins then I don't think that it will take more time for them to get into bitcoins but a person who is not interested in learning new things will never prefer to try something like bitcoins as he will not understand the concept.

Each person has his own character. And some just do not want to risk and try bitcoin. Many believe that bitcoin is in no way reinforced and therefore it is dangerous for them to use. Therefore, it is not known how this payment system will evolve
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:50:28 PM

Bitcoin gives freedom to people from traditional banking system where they keep on paying heavy transaction costs and even the interest paid by banks is too low and inflation will eat away all that money but if you have bitcoins in your wallet then the same amount of coins can give you higher amount of money in future when the price of bitcoin will start increasing so instead of saving money in banks its always good to save money in bitcoins.

Yup, that's one of the things that make the most of those who know the bitcoin use it. Because the currency is not the usual bitcoin or currencies that are used only to be Exchange in business transactions. So, even though right now it's still very little bitcoin users, but if in the future the bitcoin will definitely many who use it and give an advantage to those who keep it from now

Yeah bitcoin is still very new currency to many people and either they have not heard about it or they don't know how to make best use of it but they will start using it once bitcoin will be publicly accepted which will draw attention of many people towards it.

I think no.  They will not start using Bitcoin as soon as they heard it.  They will research about it and if they found out that Bitcoin has problem with its scalability, they will be discourage and use other method of payment or store of value instead.  Not all people are easily persuaded, some are reserve and others are cynical.  I bet these people needs a lot of convincing.

If they come to know about the benefits attached with bitcoins then I don't think that it will take more time for them to get into bitcoins but a person who is not interested in learning new things will never prefer to try something like bitcoins as he will not understand the concept.

Each person has his own character. And some just do not want to risk and try bitcoin. Many believe that bitcoin is in no way reinforced and therefore it is dangerous for them to use. Therefore, it is not known how this payment system will evolve

If people are not interested in bitcoins then we should let them go on their own way instead of wasting our time behind them and if a person is really interested in knowing bitcoin then he will make all possible efforts to understand bitcoins.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:57:03 PM

Btc is the future of money.
People loves the btc because people can send and receive money in so easy way.

Well but there are other payment processors doing the same or even better when you talk about "easy way" because old folks would like to receive fiat instead of a virtual currency and so which would be easier to them? I think you need to explain yourself better because there are better reasons why people should use Bitcoin, like accessibility,relatively low transaction fees etc.
but when you want to send your fiat money to around the world you have to go to a lot of places
but with bitcoin you just go to your computer or even just a smartphone
and execute the transaction as you wish
that was what called as decentralized.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:08:15 PM

The main that why i think people should use bitcoins is because you can buy whatever you want and no one can trace you or your transaction.
If people start using bitcoins then it will inspire shopkeepers to accept bitcoins online and in local.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:21:13 PM

people uses bitcoin because it is very flexible and has wide area's ininternet where bitcoin is exchangable with other sevice or currency or any other cryptocurrency. in addition to that buying and selling is very easyer and far more protected than real life and tats the common reason people are getting attracted to it
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:27:59 PM

The main that why i think people should use bitcoins is because you can buy whatever you want
Actually, you can't buy whatever you want directly with Bitcoin. Sure, through a Bitcoin related debit card you can "spend" your coins in nearly every place in the world, but that's not the same as directly spending your coins.

and no one can trace you or your transaction.
That's actually not true. Everyone that knows your TXID can basically follow every step you set. That's the beauty of something so transparent as Bitcoin.

If people start using bitcoins then it will inspire shopkeepers to accept bitcoins online and in local.
Problem with this is that Bitcoin on local level can't come anywhere near the supremacy of fiat and its related payment platforms. Instant transactions, no transaction fees, secured payments, etc. Tell me, what has Bitcoin to offer as local currency? In order to motivate people to use Bitcoin as currency, it must perform equally as good as fiat, or more precise, better than fiat.
Gufeng

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:31:23 PM

people uses bitcoin because it is very flexible and has wide area's ininternet where bitcoin is exchangable with other sevice or currency or any other cryptocurrency. in addition to that buying and selling is very easyer and far more protected than real life and tats the common reason people are getting attracted to it

And the other advantage is that bitcoin cannot be stolen as its in digital form so no one would be aware that how much money you are carrying in the form of bitcoins as there is always fear of getting robbed or money gets stolen in fiat currency.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:14:08 PM

The best thing about bitcoin is its ability to grow in value this is something no fiat has and when you add the fact you can also invest your bitcoin then you can have massive gains.
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 02:02:49 AM

The best thing about bitcoin is its ability to grow in value this is something no fiat has and when you add the fact you can also invest your bitcoin then you can have massive gains.

That's true bitcoin has an potential to grow in terms of an value and also in the form of investment which is hard to find in fiat and other investment products so if people can identify this features of bitcoins then I am very much sure that they will start putting certain amount of their wealth in bitcoins.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
stolendata

Activity: 264

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:45:15 AM

If people are not interested in bitcoins then we should let them go on their own way instead of wasting our time behind them and if a person is really interested in knowing bitcoin then he will make all possible efforts to understand bitcoins.
to me i think if a person is not interested in bitcoin then he may not knowing about bitcoin and i am hopeful that once he will know about bitcoin then he must have to adopt bitcoin and consider it as one of the most important part of his life.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:22:18 AM

We are not sure about that, about people are going to use bitcoin when the Government accepted it? I don't think so, because not all of the people living here in this world could understand such thing, I mean the technologies, especially this bitcoin. Not all of the people experienced how it feels to go to school, because of financial problems, that is why they have decided to work in their early age, for them to survive this world, that is why, it would be hard for them to adjust and use this bitcoin, I am sure their excuses would be "Why would I use that complicated thing if I could use fiat?" something like this.

Maybe it is possible for them to turn themselves in doing bitcoin, if there will be an easy way to earn this coin in the future and not something like this which requires a laptop, or a smartphone so you could post in this forum, join signature campaign to earn bitcoin per week or per month, do trading, and so on.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 10:07:33 AM

That's true bitcoin has an potential to grow in terms of an value and also in the form of investment which is hard to find in fiat and other investment products so if people can identify this features of bitcoins then I am very much sure that they will start putting certain amount of their wealth in bitcoins.

Actually we all are using the bitcoin, because bitcoin has strong potential to grow, and it is the main reason people attract with bitcoin and also it is useful to use it any other place. And i also agree on it, bitcoin is more give us opportunity to make money from it comparative to fiat.
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 12:27:16 PM

Because Bitcoin success story has only just begun  Wink
Bitcoin is to banking what the Internet was to telephony. The most exciting thing about it is not anything that we have seen yet, but what it can become in the future.In the 1990s, we saw the same story play out with telephony and the Internet. The telephone network saw relatively few innovations because it was a closed network with the telephone company setting the rules of communication. Then, the Internet came online as an open, peer-to-peer network, enabling thousands of new apps and innovations we would have never dreamed of even a decade ago – the rest is history!
The facts you stated is truly relative on what is happening on bitcoin nowadays. We could see the brighter future of bitcoin not just on its value but of course on  the upgrade on the way of transaction and the wallet system of bitcoin. And if people will continue to support the bitcoin its value will increase more and more, resulting for businesses to be open on accepting bitcoin for their company. So i guess the reason for people to choose bitcoin is becoming a part of it because what really matter is the fact the we are one of the machinery for bitcoin to progress and grow.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 12:48:31 PM

Well for my own opinion people should use bitcoin because they can earn in it,
We all know that the price is getting high and bitcoin is so easy to use and easy to send all over the world,

Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:37:05 PM

One reason people should use bitcoin, it changes the way people think about money & could give them a different perspective on what is possible regarding economic & financial systems.

Arguably, people have grown too reliant on governments and corporations as providers necessary for survival.

The public taking power and influence back, in any way whether it be by using bitcoin or other methods could be what society needs to progress & effect positive change.
MathWins

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:57:23 PM

Its just damn interesting, and fun. When I started with bitcoin it opened up about 400 doors that were previously invisible to me. Sure some of the doors had illegal drugs behind them, but some of them had a mind expanding amount of information, and other doors showed me possibilities for the future that never would have entered my brain had I not said hello to bitcoin.
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:35:57 PM

Well for my own opinion people should use bitcoin because they can earn in it,
We all know that the price is getting high and bitcoin is so easy to use and easy to send all over the world,
Yes, This is some of bitcoin's power. Bitcoin is more valuable. I like it so much.
Bitcoin have a lot of advantages:
-We can control our bitcoin easy ( Sending&recieving)
-Transactions are anonymously
-We can send and recieve bitcoin with a low fees.
And more ..

epitome

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:53:31 PM

The main that why i think people should use bitcoins is because you can buy whatever you want and no one can trace you or your transaction.
Another misconception here that no one is able to trace your transaction when it comes to bitcoin when ever transaction has a public ledger  Smiley If a shop keeper plans to accept bitcoin he has to have the ability to convert it to the local currency as soon as possible and with the current situation it is not possible .
RedX

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:17:45 PM

People should use bitcoin because of its hassle-free transaction. Right now if you are going to pay someone you need to fill up many papers and sign it but with bitcoin just a few clicks and its paid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: