Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:19:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin?  (Read 122103 times)
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:48:28 PM

for the moment, I do not think that they will refuse to use bitcoin.
bitcoin obviously provide great benefits for users. view, if someone is using bitcoin and store since the beginning of 2016, then, this time they really have a lot of money. the exact reason that they have to use it is, because bitcoin really provides a great advantage.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 07:33:52 PM

Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

It is because  very safe to use, fast, the fee is very low for every transaction,  it is decentralize, that no any institution that can control your own bitcoin. Lastly, you can make a bitcoin savings for the future.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 07:55:36 PM

it can be the future money or not
one of the main reason why i use bitcoin because its easy to use

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
btcwonder1

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 11:29:23 AM

- Transactions are fast
- User anonymity
- No chargeback frauds which is pretty common for the credit/debit card users
- The currency is decentralized, so you don't have to worry about getting monitored by any government or private agency
- Low transaction fees

And much more. I could go on forever but other members have already described so much, thought would take a stop here  Smiley

There is always more to learn about Bitcoin at www.btcwonder.com
roomfirst

Activity: 516

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:34:44 AM

- Transactions are fast
- User anonymity
- The currency is decentralized, so you don't have to worry about getting monitored by any government or private agency
- Low transaction fees

And much more. I could go on forever but other members have already described so much, thought would take a stop here  Smiley

Transactions are fast, yes i agree but the problem is on the confirmation because it can took a time to wait until our transaction become confirmed. The most power of bitcoin is the fee itself and how easy to use bitcoin as an online currency.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:02:04 PM

People should use bitcoin because bitcoin is a good way to oppose the government's intervention in people's daily lives.

By using bitcoin, you are staying anonymous.

You are also staying safe as a seller because you know that the currency you are getting isn't reversible, and that means instead of having to being worried about chargebacks on paypal, you know you're in the safe area with bitcoin.
Being anonymous is one of the best thing that bitcoin can give to you because you don't have to worry about being traced of any people in the internet when you do transactions. And bitcoin is also safe because it doesn't do chargebacks unlike paypal but the only concern for me is the fees that is rising up while the paypal have stable fees.
I think anonymous will not be too used to the common people who have no illegal transaction purposes. they will not be too concerned about anonymous. but decentralization will be quite important
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:32:58 PM

It is not that people should use bitcoin, of course it still depends on someone if he or she wants to use it over fiat. But most of the people wants to use fiat over bitcoin because they think bitcoin is just a scam, which is my first impression too, but I was wrong about it, and it is hard to persuade someone to use bitcoin especially if they are used to earning fiat in their everyday lives.

In short, it is all about Choices that we have to make, but if they are going to use bitcoin in fiat at the same time, then I would say it is more better over just using fiat, which has no advantage at all unlike bitcoin.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:49:54 PM

- Transactions are fast
- User anonymity
- Low transaction fees

Transactions are fast, yes i agree but the problem is on the confirmation because it can took a time to wait until our transaction become confirmed. The most power of bitcoin is the fee itself and how easy to use bitcoin as an online currency.
Lol yeah especially if you use blockchain and you send bitcoin at least 0.1 BTC with a fee of 10k or 20k satoshi satoshi. I can guarantee that your transaction will be confirmed in the next day lol
newfidegm

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:26:53 AM

Some reasons I know:
- You can be anonymous in the transaction.
- It doesn't require chargeback.
- Low transaction fees.
- The last and the best, this year bitcoin will be the most value currency in the world.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:11:16 AM

People should use bitcoin because It is private and efficient, You can almost pay everything in the internet thru bitcoin payments. Also bitcoin is good why? Because its like you have your own bank that is private. You can easily access to it, Anywhere you want. Also its more safe than carrying a big amount of money when going on shopping. No need to get your credit card. Just scan everything that you will pay thru bitcoin.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:21:25 AM

Some reasons I know:
- You can be anonymous in the transaction.
- It doesn't require chargeback.
- Low transaction fees.
- The last and the best, this year bitcoin will be the most value currency in the world.
The low transaction fees is not real anymore because it keep on rising and it making the transaction fees expensive because of the high growth of user so the miners can't sustain it and because they need a higher class of mining rigs they keep in increasing the fees and soon we will face a lot more expensive fees in doing transaction but i think it will be a bad thing for bitcoin because that will become a threat for possible bitcoin users to not use bitcoin.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:51:06 AM

People should use bitcoin because bitcoin is a good way to oppose the government's intervention in people's daily lives.

By using bitcoin, you are staying anonymous.

You are also staying safe as a seller because you know that the currency you are getting isn't reversible, and that means instead of having to being worried about chargebacks on paypal, you know you're in the safe area with bitcoin.
Being anonymous is one of the best thing that bitcoin can give to you because you don't have to worry about being traced of any people in the internet when you do transactions. And bitcoin is also safe because it doesn't do chargebacks unlike paypal but the only concern for me is the fees that is rising up while the paypal have stable fees.
I think anonymous will not be too used to the common people who have no illegal transaction purposes. they will not be too concerned about anonymous. but decentralization will be quite important
Hey magneto you talking about the government as a whole if its like the baddest organization ran by corrupt people. What are you even opposing about? Taxes? Remember that Taxes exist because it is not only needed by the government but also it is their funds to run a country remember "Lifeblood Theory".  Now imagine if all people in that country took your advice and use Bitcoin to oppose their government so that they remain anonymous in their transactions what do you think will happen to their national income? Of course it would drop, that country will enter into a depression in which they are force to sell private property of their citizens which they can do for the well being of the country. Well it is just one of the solutions I imagine a government is willing to take if that scenario happens.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 04:22:53 AM

bitcoin provides several unique features that it is anonymous and transaction costs are very low (close to 0) also bitcoin is not controlled by any government or agency. as a currency the bitcoin can be used as a means of payment and as an investment like gold only more at risk.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 07:05:34 AM

bitcoin provides several unique features that it is anonymous and transaction costs are very low (close to 0) also bitcoin is not controlled by any government or agency. as a currency the bitcoin can be used as a means of payment and as an investment like gold only more at risk.
well, bitcoin transaction is very low but not zero. and if you decide to transfer huge amount you'll have to pay higher fee to complete the transaction. otherwise it could be failed.
and your other points are valid. bitcoin have some solid features which can replace real money but not so fast.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Dannysan

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 11:57:06 PM

- Transactions are fast
- User anonymity
- Low transaction fees

That only applies to exchange sites. If you were to send btc from wallet to wallet it is pretty easy to verify the amount sent, and no way for the "buyer/seller" to get a refund. The fee is also exchange sites and not the currency itself. This goes for all currencies, if you want to exchange lets say USD to Euro, there is an exchange fee. or if you want to wire money from bank to bank there is also a fee.

just saying..
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 11:59:55 PM

A lot of reasons.

People shouldn't trust fiat especcially when it is obvious that a collapse is happening soon. There is really no way that fiat is going to be around in, say 100 years or even 50 years for the sake of the discussion.

Whilst bitcoin will always be here, because it is decentralied.

Nobody can abuse it. Nobody can just run a printer overnight and wake up with a ton of bitcoins.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 12:18:09 AM

People should use Bitcoin only if they have no other methods of paying someone. I like to think of Bitcoin as a digital collectible item that gets more valuable over time. When people spend Bitcoin and complain that they missed a huge pump the joke is really on them because they shouldn't be using Bitcoin to purchase a item online.
There's different methods of paying someone online and Bitcoin should be used as a last resort especially when the price is flying all over the charts.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Oo ako to

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:26:34 AM

People should use bitcoin if they want hassle free transactions. Unlike fiat money, you need to have a bank account, credit card or money transfer companies in order to send money to someone else. While with bitcoin, you just need to make a wallet address.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:39:41 AM

People should use bitcoin if they want hassle free transactions. Unlike fiat money, you need to have a bank account, credit card or money transfer companies in order to send money to someone else. While with bitcoin, you just need to make a wallet address.
As said a single wallet address is more than enough to make very big volume transactions which is not possible through banks. If a big volume transaction is made through banks then we has too pay more than half the volume of amount as tax. Upon the requirements people need to use rather than using on one's suggestion.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Bayu01

Activity: 363

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:57:11 AM

Because Bitcoin fit for use in future investments, is not every year Bitcoin prices always go up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: