Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:11:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin?  (Read 122103 times)
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:27:18 PM

People should use bitcoin so that it can make their lives comfortable and reduce the uses of paper money as mode of payment transactions. You can save time on very busy days of your schedules specially conflict of time management will be elliminated through using of digital currency. This can make your maintain good sense of money making and gives you anonymous income source which is not into transparency with other people and for my own idea of security, it's more safety that holding cash because it will remain confidential as long as you don't tell somebody that you have btc earnings.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:33:18 PM

People should use bitcoins because its a future of money and it will reach to that level where we cannot imagine so if you are into bitcoin at this stage then you should consider yourself very lucky as not many people are aware about it at a moment and when it will become more popular in future you would be already holding a great amount of bitcoins.
People like us who started doing bitcoin earlier can be considered lucky because we opened our mind to a great opportunity. And we can keep our earned or bought bitcoin so that it will have a greater value in the future as more and more people are starting to know about bitcoin.

early adopters of bitcoin are really lucky but we cannot say ourselves lucky. because we adopted bitcoin very late. I myself adopted bitcoin at starting of 2014. lucky people are those who adopted bitcoin back in 2010.
but yeah. we are still luckier than those who still don't know about bitcoin.
We are also lucky because we have joined bitcoin in the time when it is still in the progress of price increase and the base of it is now more stronger so we can invest in it without any worry and we can keep our money for longer time in it and in the future the price will be more higher.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:07:51 PM

When people are dealing and transacting online, it is a good advised to used bitcoin. It is safe,near to anonymous and very convenient.Also it is easy to convert to fiat and en-cash it.Aside from that, it is already legal to used in some countries as a legal tender.
phaddie

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:54:25 AM

When people are dealing and transacting online, it is a good advised to used bitcoin. It is safe,near to anonymous and very convenient.Also it is easy to convert to fiat and en-cash it.Aside from that, it is already legal to used in some countries as a legal tender.

Yes and bitcoin is really good for those people who don't have bank accounts as with bitcoin they don't need banks for their transactions and they don't even need credit cards for shopping online as they can easily do with bitcoins.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:55:21 AM

Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

in my own opinion people should use bitcoin because using bitcoin can help them even they have financial problem by paying their bills in their home like electric bills and water bills. people should really use bitcoin because bitcoin is use by computer or cellphones and every people use this devices so they can use bitcoin.
citywise2

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:26:21 AM

People should use Bitcoin because it is genuine and easy in transactions.
Bitcoin transaction is transpellent and fast than any one.
More reason people should use Bitcoin is for it safety and secret.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:46:39 AM

in my own point of view bitcoin should use by people who doesn't have a job because if you use bitcoin it is on e of the fastest way to earn money effectively. people are very lucky because it is easy to work in bitcoin even you are just sitting on your couch.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:52:52 AM

And don't forget that it is a very good type of investment, if you are a busy person and you don't have enough time for monitoring investments.

Bitcoin is for you, by just keeping it on your cold storage you can have good profit when the price starts to pump.

This is a very promising currency and investment.

Gens09

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:16:34 PM

We know that technology is rising in the world and everyday new technology been discover so even in the aspect of money Satoshi Nakamoto get the idea of this digital or virtual currency that even now is in a process of experiment or test it has a great potential of becoming the future of money in the world so as a user maybe we should start using bitcoin to followed the rising technology.
Berns

Activity: 290

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:37:49 PM

And don't forget that it is a very good type of investment, if you are a busy person and you don't have enough time for monitoring investments.

Bitcoin is for you, by just keeping it on your cold storage you can have good profit when the price starts to pump.

This is a very promising currency and investment.

This is a very good investment for those who are just starting to invest and do not understand anything about trading. I bought myself a coin or earned, I waited for the price to increase and sold after I received a good profit for it.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:54:46 PM

Yes , there is a possibility that bitcoin can be the future currency. But we cannot predict when that will be happen? So for now , we just enjoy the advantage of the usage of bitcoin in our daily lives. It is very easy to use when it comes to sending money, savings in the future was very very safe and secured, and fast and has low in charge for every transaction.
hankyulpark

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

https://boscoin.io

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 05:01:54 PM

In theory, using bitcoins to buy, let's say, a computer in BestBuy should be cheaper than with a credit card. As you (or the seller) don't have to pay any fee to VISA or Mastercard, the product can be sold disregarding this type of charge. For the seller, another benefit is that sell is like one in cash (instant money in your register machine)

▂▃▅▆█ https://boscoin.io █▆▅▃▂
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:28:41 PM

I think people should use bitcoin because it is an anonymous currency for hiding verification process for users who
dont like to share their personal INTEL online when banking. Its a very secured Peer to Peer currency controlled buy all the people using
this currency, its impossible for this "Decentralized Currency" to stop, Good by to Paypal, Banks,etc and Say hello to the future currency "BITCOIN" Smiley.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:51:57 PM

People should use bitcoins because its a future of money and it will reach to that level where we cannot imagine so if you are into bitcoin at this stage then you should consider yourself very lucky as not many people are aware about it at a moment and when it will become more popular in future you would be already holding a great amount of bitcoins.
People like us who started doing bitcoin earlier can be considered lucky because we opened our mind to a great opportunity. And we can keep our earned or bought bitcoin so that it will have a greater value in the future as more and more people are starting to know about bitcoin.
to me i think it is now the future of the modern generation, as we an see that the new generation are now now using bitcoin as they consider it as the easiest way of trading and investment. as most of the people are now giving importance to online shopping and trading also.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:17:02 PM

Actually, bitcoin provides a great advantage for some users who know how to use it. In essence, bitcoin can be used in the form of investment, and is very suitable to be a source of business. Yeah, when you use it, so very much profit comes to you.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
staff_1307

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:45:43 PM

For the crypto currency you can not only travel, but also to receive higher education - the University of Nicosia in Cyprus and the University of Cumbria in the United Kingdom allow you to pay with crypto currency all the services for training.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:57:48 PM

I agree, bitcoin was first created for the soul purpose of making online transactions much safer than they are, because if you look at the PayPal accounts they are easy to hack since they are linked to emails, I mean so many people have their accounts hacked, but with bitcoin you balance is always safe, so using bitcoin may improve the quality of life for people who especially use online shopping a lot.
duckydonald

Activity: 378

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:16:48 PM

There are multiple benefits and features attached with bitcoins so people can choose the best benefit that best suits them and start using it as bitcoin definitely holds great features in compare to fiat and I think now its time for people to leave fiat behind and get into bitcoins.
optigon

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 09:30:23 PM

We cannot force people to use bitcoins if they are aware about bitcoins and find it beneficial then they can start using it and if not then we should not care about them as we have our own problems in life so we cannot afford to keep on wasting time behind them.
citywise2

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:16:59 PM

There is more reason why people should use bitcoin  for it is a safer and it is more secured.
I think bitcoin gives user's an opportunity when it comes to setting and  paying service fees.
In fact some  charges are optional mean that some transactions are required to finished. and it is protected against scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: