Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:41:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Find me a domain,Get 0.03 Btc (Open Again)  (Read 2318 times)
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:51:55 PM

Find any LLLL.com
NNN.com NNNN.com 5N.com and
6N.com

InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 03:59:40 PM

Find any LLLL.com
6N.com

Even thoses aren't that easy  Smiley
For LLLL.com i found only with vowels, i tried without but failed. 

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 06:36:22 PM

Find any LLLL.com
6N.com
Hmm... I gave up when I searched for around 30k 5N and 300k 6N domain.
I'll try my luck on 4L domain now, I might end up with the same result though. Undecided

Life sucks.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:06:14 PM

Just curious,if anybody even finds a particular domain for you,there is a high possibility of him looking at a bigger picture.Like he can just buy the domain and sell it to you for a higher price ? Maybe they will buy the remaining domains as well?
wadii33

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:14:39 PM

even all of the LLLL.com domaines have been taken
i read in this article http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2013/12/04/four_letter_domain_names_zero_unclaimed_llll_dot_coms_left_on_the_internet.html
that there is no LLLL.com domaine left
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:13:48 PM

Just curious,if anybody even finds a particular domain for you,there is a high possibility of him looking at a bigger picture.Like he can just buy the domain and sell it to you for a higher price ? Maybe they will buy the remaining domains as well?
My maximum budget for a 4 letters .com domain is $150 if the domain has these letters : A, B, C, D, E,F, G, H, I, L, M, N, O, P, R, S,T.
Whether someone buys it or already own it I can buy it
Find any LLLL.com
6N.com

Even thoses aren't that easy  Smiley
For LLLL.com i found only with vowels, i tried without but failed. 

I sent you pm
Find any LLLL.com
6N.com
Hmm... I gave up when I searched for around 30k 5N and 300k 6N domain.
I'll try my luck on 4L domain now, I might end up with the same result though. Undecided
Best of luck mate Smiley

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 12:44:25 AM

Best of luck mate Smiley
There is like 400k+ 4L domain, so it might take some time to finish.
Good luck to me! Embarrassed

Life sucks.
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:21:37 AM

Best of luck mate Smiley
There is like 400k+ 4L domain, so it might take some time to finish.
Good luck to me! Embarrassed
Hope you find soon ! Cheers Smiley

EngiNerd

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 03:07:18 AM

Using Sedo, I got a list of all numeric only domains with a max length of 6. You can sort by price, etc. There's a lot in the $60 category that you can make an offer on OP, so I hope this helps Smiley

https://sedo.com/search/searchresult.php4?kws=right&cc[]=com&len_max=6&safe_search=1&special_characters[]=4&language=us

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 03:58:29 AM

Using Sedo, I got a list of all numeric only domains with a max length of 6. You can sort by price, etc. There's a lot in the $60 category that you can make an offer on OP, so I hope this helps Smiley

https://sedo.com/search/searchresult.php4?kws=right&cc[]=com&len_max=6&safe_search=1&special_characters[]=4&language=us
Better PM op the link instead, giving the list in the open is kinda dangerous because someone could see that linl ans bought all the domain you posted Roll Eyes
EngiNerd

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:06:26 AM

Better PM op the link instead, giving the list in the open is kinda dangerous because someone could see that linl ans bought all the domain you posted Roll Eyes

Not sure what you mean...there aren't any domains available for registering, just bidding.

Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 04:19:22 AM

0.02BTC and $60 is pretty different.

EngiNerd

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:18:11 AM

0.02BTC and $60 is pretty different.

And apples are different than oranges. I'm afraid I'm not sure what your point is? :-P

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:48:12 AM

Not sure what you mean...there aren't any domains available for registering, just bidding.
"If you find any 5N.com or 6N.com and you are able to register it,please register"
Basically that link you gave us is not valid because isn't looking at the auction one Wink
Especially the price is really expansive
EngiNerd

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:48:12 AM

"If you find any 5N.com or 6N.com and you are able to register it,please register"
Basically that link you gave us is not valid because isn't looking at the auction one Wink

Right, but we've established that ######.com and ######.com domains aren't available, so I thought he might want to consider auctions/bidding at this point. Just trying to be helpful, the OP can simply disregard my original comment if he chooses Smiley

Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 10:57:23 AM

Right, but we've established that ######.com and ######.com domains aren't available, so I thought he might want to consider auctions/bidding at this point. Just trying to be helpful, the OP can simply disregard my original comment if he chooses Smiley
These bids starts at low and usually ends at 5-6 digits.IMO It is not the best way to buy a domain unless it is really very precious.I can pay $150 for any 5N.com and 6N.com so if you win any bid below that,you can sell it to me
PS : I have increased the bounty

EngiNerd

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:20:00 PM

OP, are you interested in IDN domains or should we exclude those from our LLLL.com search?

InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 04:59:52 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2015, 05:16:20 PM by InvoKing

I am loosing hope honestly...not Because I didn't find a LLLL.com, i found 3 (after too many attempts) but godaddy simply put it in premium with a huge price, since it is out of the budget of the OP i will mention it here
kewv.com PREMIUM   $2,628.00
kewh.com PREMIUM   $4,788.00
kewx.com PREMIUM   $4,788.00
kewt.com PREMIUM   $15,000.00 (so cute price)
coln.com PREMIUM   $15,000.00
dotm.com PREMIUM   $20,000.00

Edit3: added another one

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
vgcbin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:05:18 PM

I am loosing hope honestly...not Because I didn't find a LLLL.com, i found 3 (after too many attempts) but godaddy simply put it in premium with a huge price, since it is out of the budget of the OP i will mention it here
kewv.com PREMIUM   $2,628.00
kewh.com PREMIUM   $4,788.00
kewx.com PREMIUM   $4,788.00
kewt.com PREMIUM   $15,000.00 (so cute price)
coln.com PREMIUM   $15,000.00
dotm.com PREMIUM   $20,000.00

Edit3: added another one

Interesting. These actually resolve to IPs, and appear to be owned by GoDaddy themselves, likely so that they can resell them at the above listed outrageous prices. There are actually a handful of 4L.com domains which give NXDOMAIN, but the WHOIS result always shows that someone has already registered it.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 06:48:36 PM

Most likely none of us will be able to find OP a 4L, 5N or 6N domain that are not registered yet.
I have searched for more than 200k 4L, 5N and 6N domain as of now. And there is no unregistered domain. If any, most likely it is a premium domain. Undecided

Life sucks.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: