Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:27:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [REPAID] I need loan of 0.13 BTC or $58 BTC  (Read 4058 times)
krunox123 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 06:20:37 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2016, 12:15:11 AM by krunox123

Hello, so I need a loan of $54.70 and I will repay in Bitcoin as stated in the title. But you will need to have credit/debit card in order to provide me this loan, the fund will be donated straight to the fundraiser. I will PM you the details.
Hello, so I need a loan of 0.13 BTC. Since no one can provide me loan with their card, I have changed my loan request to Bitcoin instead.
If you can provide me this loan, post below or you can PM me.

Amount: 0.13 BTC or $58.00 BTC (whichever is lower, Preev rate)
Repayment Amount: 0.14 BTC
Collateral: NONE or BCT Account
Reason: Donate to a fundraiser.
Repayment Date: Once I received payment from my current signature campaign. ET: Between 3rd to 4th January 2016

Only one person is needed to provide me this loan.
I do not have collateral and I cannot give you this account as collateral. Because I won't be able to repay you if I do not have access to this account.
I've discussed about this with my signature campaign manager, and roslinpl said, I can provide my account as collateral as long as the lender will not remove or change my signature and make posts with my account.

Thanks.

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is krunox123.

11th December, 2015.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1NkVkNiNdn4bXJ34U7BZo8aK1qPLiQnnvM
H97lHcexsbn/Y6gQyXtj7lO37a6uU+pO8nhEyoodSBr2MmpfPdfu7SrQ5Vm7MhjGF4XNtGmiwX9C0wPH6nbumgk=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Here is the unedited post where I posted that address: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150753.msg1890880#msg1890880

Verified.

Life sucks.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:59:48 AM

I dont think it will be easy for you to get a No collateral loan because you are not even much trusted here

Whatever the conditions is in whatever way but the fact is people will barely lend you. Do you have any other altcoin or something else digital which can be kept as collateral ? If yes then someone might be able to help you
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:00:46 AM

@OP you can always offer your account as collateral if someone asks for it. Your account is worth just roughly around that price.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:03:16 AM

@OP you can always offer your account as collateral if someone asks for it. Your account is worth just roughly around that price.

He already said that he can't keep his account as collateral because if he will do that then he won't be able to make posts throughout this month and will not be able to repay loan
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:06:27 AM

He already said that he can't keep his account as collateral because if he will do that then he won't be able to make posts throughout this month and will not be able to repay loan

I don't personally think that paying by signature campaign earnings is a guaranteed way of repaying.... Because you can always get banned mid way and stuff.

Anyway good luck OP with getting the loan but I only have around $30 in my account right now, but you need $50+ so I can't help you this time.
krunox123 (OP)

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 03:13:06 AM

I dont think it will be easy for you to get a No collateral loan because you are not even much trusted here

Whatever the conditions is in whatever way but the fact is people will barely lend you. Do you have any other altcoin or something else digital which can be kept as collateral ? If yes then someone might be able to help you
Unfortunately, I don't have any collateral that can be given to the lender.

This is not a Bitcoin loan, but you will be repaid in Bitcoin if you read carefully the OP.
Means, if I did not manage to repay you. You can simply call your card issuer and file a chargeback to get your money back.

I don't want to risked my name and my reputation just for $54.70. It is not worth it.

I don't personally think that paying by signature campaign earnings is a guaranteed way of repaying.... Because you can always get banned mid way and stuff.

Anyway good luck OP with getting the loan but I only have around $30 in my account right now, but you need $50+ so I can't help you this time.
I don't think that my account will be banned if I do not spam.
Did you mean you have $30 Bitcoin in your account? Then, I don't need it. Read the OP again.

Life sucks.
Duomo

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:53:43 AM

Are you seriously asking for someone to pay for something with their credit card, then asking that person to wait about 20 or so days for repayment ? How about you provide some decent collateral ? Calling up and canceling a chargeback isn't worth $10 if you don't pay, even more since the price of Bitcoin is just rising. This is just flat out unreasonable.  Roll Eyes

Your password was recently reset so I wouldn't trust you.
krunox123 (OP)

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 09:43:39 AM

Are you seriously asking for someone to pay for something with their credit card, then asking that person to wait about 20 or so days for repayment ? How about you provide some decent collateral ? Calling up and canceling a chargeback isn't worth $10 if you don't pay, even more since the price of Bitcoin is just rising. This is just flat out unreasonable.  Roll Eyes

Your password was recently reset so I wouldn't trust you.
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
What if by 31st December, the price of Bitcoin rises a lot? I believe if the price of Bitcoin rises, then you are the one who profit here.

Did you just read halfway of the OP? A signed message is included.
You can find the reason why my account password has been reset recently here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1185045.0 (Full story)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1185045.msg13074155#msg13074155 (#caseclosed)

11th December, 2015.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1NkVkNiNdn4bXJ34U7BZo8aK1qPLiQnnvM
H5u0A82pBKbkMOO9Zk1dcce5yaKsT8/nbGQbag4NAjIcTO3+ELWTjSrAM5eIL5L4LW3Nr2aMurFmM1Rgc05oBqA=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Here is the unedited post where I posted that address: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150753.msg1890880#msg1890880

Verify here.

Life sucks.
Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 10:07:42 AM

If you do not have collateral, not many people will lend to you. Your account is worth about 0.15 bitcoin, but you do not want to use it as collateral.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
krunox123 (OP)

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 10:51:57 AM

If you do not have collateral, not many people will lend to you. Your account is worth about 0.15 bitcoin, but you do not want to use it as collateral.
Unfortunately, I can't offer my account as collateral. I mean, how the lender are going to be paid if I cannot access my account?
I need to make posts if I want to get payment from my current signature campaign. Undecided

Life sucks.
Duomo

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 12:37:47 PM

Your signed message doesn't mean anything to me because you don't really have any trust. There is no guarantee that you will it pay back. If you want to offer collateral, use an escrow, and negotiate legitimate terms, then I'll fund. Otherwise, that $54 paid by someone will be considered a "donation" by you. If not, have a nice day.  Grin
krunox123 (OP)

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 01:54:49 PM

Your signed message doesn't mean anything to me because you don't really have any trust. There is no guarantee that you will it pay back. If you want to offer collateral, use an escrow, and negotiate legitimate terms, then I'll fund. Otherwise, that $54 paid by someone will be considered a "donation" by you. If not, have a nice day.  Grin
To be honest, the signed message does not mean anything to me too. I posted a signed message because it is to state that my account is still under my possession and is not hacked or something similar to that.
I'm sorry, but I do not have a collateral can be given to the lender. How about if I contact my current signature campaign and request him to change my payment address to the lender payment address?

Life sucks.
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 03:33:25 PM

Why do you insist on credit card? What about debt card? Many users here probably have one, but in other currencies! Why not Bitcoin? This is preferred way of requesting loan here!
krunox123 (OP)

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 04:11:21 PM

Why do you insist on credit card? What about debt card? Many users here probably have one, but in other currencies! Why not Bitcoin? This is preferred way of requesting loan here!
I do not insist on credit card. If the website accept your card, then why not? There is no other payment option other than using card. Sad

Life sucks.
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 12:14:07 AM

I do not insist on credit card.

There is no other payment option other than using card. Sad

Sounds to me like you kind of are.

krunox123 (OP)

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 01:33:32 AM

Sounds to me like you kind of are.
The website do not accept any other payment method other than using a card.

Life sucks.
DavieT1337

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 02:52:46 AM

Hi there krunox.

I can do this for u using my Xapo Visa Debit Card. Therefore you should load the ammount you want to pay on the adress i will send u on pm.
Just PM me if U are interested in doing this Wink

regards
DavieT1337

krunox123 (OP)

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 03:38:06 AM

Hi there krunox.

I can do this for u using my Xapo Visa Debit Card. Therefore you should load the ammount you want to pay on the adress i will send u on pm.
Just PM me if U are interested in doing this Wink

regards
DavieT1337
Hello, DavieT1337.

I don't really understand what you tried to say. Do you mean that you want me to load your Xapo debit card with funds and then you will give me your card details so I can use it? Sounds sketchy here, TBH.
I'm sorry, but did you read the OP?
I don't even have the fund to load your Xapo debit card. I need a loan, I'm not giving a loan.

Life sucks.
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:46:31 AM

You want to borrow money from someone so that you can give it to someone else?

Who is the charity?
krunox123 (OP)

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 08:16:57 AM

You want to borrow money from someone so that you can give it to someone else?
Yes, it is for a charity fundraiser. Smiley
I can only afford to borrow this "small" amount and donate to the charity fundraiser.

Who is the charity?
The funds that has been raised will be donated directly to the Toy Industry Foundation.

Life sucks.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: