Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:51:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does Bruno still post  (Read 3984 times)
badgerkiller (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 03:44:37 AM

I formally request that anybody who has paid me to post or not post on this forum please come forward and provide proof of said payola whereupon I will exit cryptocurrency forever.

It has been proven Bruno was paid not to post and typical Bruno he cannot accept he pulled a Bruno and continues to post

Why?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:32:15 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2015, 04:46:33 AM by Xian01

Drop your big-boy pants and apply this, please.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:58:00 AM

Well maybe he did and came back ?
I said i quit and i was leaving and stopped coming over here for a long time before.

The internet is boring but Bitcointalk drama is addictive !
Watching seriously stupid losers try and fleece each other for profits is amusing.
There seems to be no shortage of them..

Like look at this forum section.. it's crystal clear it's 80 or 90% account farming.
And you know all those accounts are going to be used for no good.

The cum guzzling faggotry is ripe on this site and it's tantalizing scent permeates the crypto zeitgeist !
I for one lust after the flavorful aroma and sweet taste of pwn'ing two bit Investards™
How can any honest guy (or guy pretending to be a girl) in crypto not want to have a piece of scammer ?
The urges to watch the Fodor's squirm makes my fucking balls tingle and i can't help myself.
I want to drink from the chalice of scammer tears and relish in the angst ridden cries of FUD.
I can taste the tears of Fodor from a mile away like a hungry bear sniffing out a granola bar from long distance !
I will have my victim.. this one is mine i whisper quietly to myself.
Shhh don't scare this one away.. this gonna be fun muahahhaha

Why cry about Bruno when you can invest in Stakeminers ?
Invest quick those fancy titles are running out fast..
If you hurry you can snag the prestigious title.. CEO of Altcoin Gihubbery !

Hmm i am bored and could use 100k usd i think i will go download Litecoin.zip from github then slap a meme jpeg on it.

EDIT:
Ok done my fancy New coin is made.. I present to you all Spoetnik Coin

Here is the GitHub link for my wallet.. ClickHere
Launch time will be 24:00 gmt
X11, No ICO, No Premine
I can't wait to buy to by my Lambo ! MOOOOOON !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:20:32 AM

I formally request that anybody who has paid me to post or not post on this forum please come forward and provide proof of said payola whereupon I will exit cryptocurrency forever.

It has been proven Bruno was paid not to post and typical Bruno he cannot accept he pulled a Bruno and continues to post

Why?

Can't badgerkiller read?

You have not provided one iota of proof that you paid me to post or not post on this forum. All you've done is show a bet between Josh Zerlan and myself stipulating that I don't lie for an extended period of time predicated in Josh's mind that I was lying prior to him making the bet which he lost and did paid me because I didn't lie during a set period of time, but did indeed post my fuckin' ass off on this forum ONLY making sure that my wordings wouldn't be misconstrued as lies in Josh Zerlan's eyes.

One thing's for certain: Whoever this badgerkiller is, he is one fucked up in the head dude. HAHAHA
badgerkiller (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:20:05 AM

Why?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/64521472.jpg

Can't badgerkiller read?

You have not provided one iota of proof that you paid me to post or not post on this forum. All you've done is show a bet between Josh Zerlan and myself stipulating that I don't lie for an extended period of time predicated in Josh's mind that I was lying prior to him making the bet which he lost and did paid me because I didn't lie during a set period of time, but did indeed post my fuckin' ass off on this forum ONLY making sure that my wordings wouldn't be misconstrued as lies in Josh Zerlan's eyes.

One thing's for certain: Whoever this badgerkiller is, he is one fucked up in the head dude. HAHAHA
provided proof that proof exists and gullible you confirmed it

by your own words you modified your posting according to what you were told to do and were paid for doing it

man up is something you are unable to do as I predicted but hide behind twisted words cause you are unable to admit you shot your wad

nothing more than a stalker and a bully and now a poor excuse for a human being

makes me sorry I am related to you
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:38:01 AM

man up is something you are unable to do as I predicted but hide behind twisted words cause you are unable to admit you shot your wad

... says the self-aggrandizing coward hiding behind an alias and impotently hurling insults.

*prances away...*
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:05:29 AM

Why?

Can't badgerkiller read?

by your own words you modified your posting according to what you were told to do and were paid for doing it

Grandpa, is that you? I thought you died decades ago. Welcome back. BTW, how's the living conditions down there in Hell? I wanna make sure I dress properly for the climate down there when it comes my time to visit. Did you bring back any pineapples for me obtained during your visit?
TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:15:44 AM

Why do we have to call people out? Just stop namedropping. This is unnecessary drama.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:33:02 AM

Why do we have to call people out? Just stop namedropping. This is unnecessary drama.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg13220789#msg13220789
hmmm ?

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:34:12 AM

Please return to your safe-space, snowflake.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:06:34 AM

Why?

The dude has no life

If it's too much of a problem for you, there is an ignore button....
alterbcp19

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:14:33 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 03:42:01 AM by alterbcp19

Someone rip this dipshits hands off and stuff 'em up his ass. I bet BFL is starting to line his pockets again!

edit: never mind, Xian01 got it right (he's a butthurt anal bleed), but the possibility of undercover shilling is HIGH!
TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:22:12 AM

Why?

The dude has no life

If it's too much of a problem for you, there is an ignore button....
I will admit that the feature needs enhancements but thank you. The thread ends here. Goodnight.

badgerkiller (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 04:25:24 AM

Someone rip this dipshits hands off and stuff 'em up his ass. I bet BFL is starting to line his pockets again!

edit: never mind, Xian01 got it right (he's a butthurt anal bleed), but the possibility of undercover shilling is HIGH!
You make no sense you must also be relative

please provide proof of shilling I only see butthurt liar not accepting he fucked up and got caught in his braggart posting

Funny how earlier tonight Bruno go offline and minutes later you come online, then you go offline and 3 min later Bruno come online and now Bruno again offline and you are online

coinkydink possibility but more likely Bruno going full Bruno yet again

Edit: now role reversed again and Bruno back online
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:02:41 AM

please provide proof of shilling I only see butthurt liar not accepting he fucked up and got caught in his braggart posting

Funny how earlier tonight Bruno go offline and minutes later you come online, then you go offline and 3 min later Bruno come online and now Bruno again offline and you are online

Funny how this forum logs me off/on/off/on when I leave/return/leave/return while conducting research so that those honest folks (and non-honest ones like yourself) can benefit from my research with their respective cryptocurrency positions. It seems (seems, my bloody asshole!) that the ONLY folks who have an issue with me are the ones I out as being of nefarious nature. HAHAHA If I truly were JUST an asshole, I'm sure those who have the Trust Power would've posted negs on my scammy ass so to warn others to pay no attention to me, whereupon I would've been gone long time ago. Instead, the only negs I have are from those acting nefariously. Go figure!
alterbcp19

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:05:52 AM

pobrecito bcp19/badgerkiller/bflshill. I'm logged in all the time tracking you across the internet. keep grasping for those straws Bruce. Your MIT degree won't do you any good here. Wink
nibbknot

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:09:09 AM

Why?

How do we know for certain that Bruce Peterson and Bruno Kucinskas didn't make passionate love with one another when they shared a hotel room on BFL's dime the night before the meat-up where both were given free miners from Josh Zerlan? Hmmmmmmmmm! Hell, they even sat next to each other across the table from Josh and Sonny. That's so fuckin' odd. Couple that with a jealous Goat setting adjacent to Bruno perhaps jealous of the arrangement.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:18:51 AM

Why?

How do we know for certain that Bruce Peterson and Bruno Kucinskas didn't make passionate love with one another when they shared a hotel room on BFL's dime the night before the meat-up where both were given free miners from Josh Zerlan? Hmmmmmmmmm! Hell, they even sat next to each other across the table from Josh and Sonny. That's so fuckin' odd. Couple that with a jealous Goat setting adjacent to Bruno perhaps jealous of the arrangement.

Boy, the weirdos are comin' out tonight, aren't they?  Wink Wink Wink

nibbknot, did I ever tell you that I love your first post on this forum? Classic! Rumor has it that it freaked the shit outta Sonny. HAHAHA
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:30:48 AM

Well i'm back i heard something about Goats  Cheesy
Jeez i keep forgetting to play my game i downloaded "Goat Simulator" Sad

I sure didn't expect this topic to have 12 new comments etc
Well Bruno's relatives (possibly his Grandfather) is apparently upset about a BFL story.
So uhhm i think will go make 5 accounts over it and come back for fun too.

And crying about this guy and hitting ignore ?
I am looking around here ..am i on an episode of Twilight Zone ? Where the fuck is Rod Sterling ?

Why does Bruno still post ?
That is the topic title right ?
So why click on it then ?
So you can whine and click ignore ?

You guys don't have to jam your nose into it.. and then complain.

badgerkiller (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:20:46 PM

Funny how this forum logs me off/on/off/on when I leave/return/leave/return while conducting research so that those honest folks (and non-honest ones like yourself) can benefit from my research with their respective cryptocurrency positions. It seems (seems, my bloody asshole!) that the ONLY folks who have an issue with me are the ones I out as being of nefarious nature. HAHAHA If I truly were JUST an asshole, I'm sure those who have the Trust Power would've posted negs on my scammy ass so to warn others to pay no attention to me, whereupon I would've been gone long time ago. Instead, the only negs I have are from those acting nefariously. Go figure!
ah yes white knight to the rescue too bad delusion of grandeur you are stalker and bully and now use your army of alts to attack

missed mark again as digital footprint erased bought account knowing you think me other than true

question this if act like black hat in group of black hats would negative trust ensue?

course peers love you they being dark as you but criminals backing criminals does not make honest person of you

self styled judge jury and executioner and often show links that are incorrect like Horus point out

Bitcoin is darker place because of people like you chance to end your evil after braggart post but evil cannot abide by good intentions

thank you I must new alts exposed to watch
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: