Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:16:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006432 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:20:05 AM

And this is what i see..
Someone got a WHOIS report they thought was tied to YOU that they posted.
What you claim is this was not available info.
But if it is from a WHOIS it's listed via some domain someone has tied to you for some reason.
So the fist thing i did was look at your post history and i don't see you posting a domain on the first page.
Are you sure you did not ever post a domain / url under that account here ?

Did Cryptsy leak your info ? I have no idea !
Many pages back i already accused them of that myself LOL

But let's try and rule out any angles.
Did you accidentally post a URL some where in the past on the forum that could get looked up ?

Remember we're on your side here guy and if Cryptsy has done that to you then we stand with you !
Gleb looked up that name earlier and said "Is this BitJohn" ?
So he may have been thinking it was nothing to do with you when he posted eh..
He said you were not on his radar until you started flipping out having a meltdown.
So we're not against you or trying to doxx you.

I'd say lets calm this down a notch and figure out how your info got posted originally.
Who is broken_pixel ?
Is that one of the Cryptsy guys ?
I looked at the first page of comments on that guy and nothing jumsp out at me
aside from the is using HBN ROFL
So yeah Horus made that coin and he also just came here to say what that original comment on Cab was about..
so hmmm ?

here is your answer:
as I have said before, radicalrob has not been used by me or anyone else on this forum, ever, period.
Use your search engine.
Radicalrob.com (where I get my cryptsy email) is ONLY used at cryptsy.
End of sentence.

The fact that anyone knew it shows it was released from cryptsy.
I am the only one who knew it and knows any names and passwords associated with it.
The fact that someone registers a name for me and pays the dues on it for me, and gets reimbursed for it, in no way means that person USES my site for anything.
I am the only one who can post on it, not even anthony has my passwords, period.
My last article, from memory was on ebay, thieves.

Go read it, and nnote the last date of update (years ago), so I started using it for my cryptsy account.
That is the ONLY, read my fucking lipds O.N.L.Y. place I use it, period.

I, may, acidentally used it some time back, but never associated with this account or anything close to alt coins, period.
It was inactive, so I decided to use it.
Mr Anthony has nothing to do with my site, my views or my statements, ever.

http://web.archive.org/web/20051217164429/http://www.radicalrob.com/?m=200503

Then who the hell is Larry having the ability to post where ONLY YOU can post?

Honestly, we're all besides ourselves as to why you've opted to bring so much attention to yourself today after probably enjoying a nice Friday afternoon lunch. Did your doctor recently inform you that you only had so much time to live so you felt it prudent to give your fellow Bitcoiners some entertainment during your remaining days?
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:20:11 AM

@Cab
Some guys are good with the Google-Fu LOL

I'd be surprised if Gleb had not google'd me too before.. that is his thing.. it's in his wheel house ahhahhah
So don't take it as an attack on you.. he does that to everyone LOL

And yeah it seems you did post that URL waaay back.
And skipping around on your post history would show that here on the forum.

Although Cab i agree with you though.. WHO did that first ?
Who was motivated to go digging around on your history ? I have no clue !
But there is some suspicious ties to Cryptsy i see.
Horus was quick to chime in here on the first post that made you mad. (which is very possible a coincidence)
And the broken_pixel guy had commented in the past he was using HoboNickels
But that is weak.. could have been a Cryptsy staffer or a friend of theirs or simply a Cryptsy fanboy digging on you for info.
I don't see a smoking gun ting that email to Cryptsy sorry..i wish i did though.

I've never Googled you because I've had no reason to. If I had, I would declare such now having no fear that you'd mind. But now that you've got my curiosity piqued... (only kidding)

AHAH i actually laughed out loud on that pretty good.. thanks i got a perma grin now.
My room-mate in the other room prob wonder what the hell i am laughing at..
They already think i am nut clacking away on my keyboard all the time ROFL
You just can't explain this stuff to non PC nerds.. i tried to explain to my room-mate what this topic is about etc.
He was like yeah uhh ok then have fun i gotta go... ahhaha

I have plastered crap loads of info all over the web for ages so it would be hard not to see me running my mouth.
I have told guys lots i use the name xpmule all over the web.
So not much to dig up when i share it with everyone too much as it is..
They all probably don't want to hear about the Kelowna guys bragging etc AGAIN  Grin
Thinking you are private on the web will lead to disappointment when it eventually fails.
I expect none.
If i get doxxed it's my own damn fault for leaving a trail etc.
hint hint Cabinetmaker Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 01:21:14 AM

I don't see a smoking gun that ties that email to Cryptsy (leaking it) sorry..i wish i did though.

I'm still trying to understand why he blew up but one thing is quite obvious - there was no need for conspiracy to get his domain name.

The lesson here is that you probably don't want to go around threatening someone with physical harm no matter how anonymous you think you are. Unfortunately cabinetmaker seems to be a slow learner and is now going full Fodor.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:24:31 AM

@Cab
Some guys are good with the Google-Fu LOL

I'd be surprised if Gleb had not google'd me too before.. that is his thing.. it's in his wheel house ahhahhah
So don't take it as an attack on you.. he does that to everyone LOL

And yeah it seems you did post that URL waaay back.
And skipping around on your post history would show that here on the forum.

Although Cab i agree with you though.. WHO did that first ?
Who was motivated to go digging around on your history ? I have no clue !
But there is some suspicious ties to Cryptsy i see.
Horus was quick to chime in here on the first post that made you mad. (which is very possible a coincidence)
And the broken_pixel guy had commented in the past he was using HoboNickels
But that is weak.. could have been a Cryptsy staffer or a friend of theirs or simply a Cryptsy fanboy digging on you for info.
I don't see a smoking gun ting that email to Cryptsy sorry..i wish i did though.

I've never Googled you because I've had no reason to. If I had, I would declare such now having no fear that you'd mind. But now that you've got my curiosity piqued... (only kidding)

AHAH i actually laughed out loud on that pretty good.. thanks i got a perma grin now.
My room-mate in the other room prob wonder what the hell i am laughing at..
They already think i am nut clacking away on my keyboard all the time ROFL
You just can't explain this stuff to non PC nerds.. i tried to explain to my room-mate what this topic is about etc.
He was like yeah uhh ok then have fun i gotta go... ahhaha

I have plastered crap loads of info all over the web for ages so it would be hard not to see me running my mouth.
I have told guys lots i use the name xpmule all over the web.
So not much to dig up when i share it with everyone too much as it is..
They all probably don't want to hear about the Kelowna guys bragging etc AGAIN  Grin
Thinking you are private on the web will lead to disappointment when it eventually fails.
I expect none.
If i get doxxed it's my own damn fault for leaving a trail etc.
hint hint Cabinetmaker Wink

I don't know it that proves that I've never Googled you, but that's the best evidence I can muster up sans giving you my laptop to do forensics.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:27:15 AM

I don't see a smoking gun that ties that email to Cryptsy (leaking it) sorry..i wish i did though.

I'm still trying to understand why he blew up but one thing is quite obvious - there was no need for conspiracy to get his domain name.

The lesson here is that you probably don't want to go around threatening someone with physical harm no matter how anonymous you think you are. Unfortunately cabinetmaker seems to be a slow learner and is now going full Fodor.

I wonder what would happen if one put a honey badger (think badgerkiller) inside a amplifier cabinet (not storage cabinet et al.) and turned the volume up. Do you think the honey badger would give a shit?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 01:31:13 AM

I wonder what would happen if one put a honey badger (think badgerkiller) inside a amplifier cabinet (not storage cabinet et al.) and turned the volume up. Do you think the honey badger would give a shit?

I think the honey badger would fall in love with you.

In completely unrelated news - it looks like cabinetmaker wiped out his posts in this thread.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:47:03 AM

In completely unrelated news - it looks like cabinetmaker wiped out his posts in this thread.

Probably unrelated, but an Anthony Stephenson on Facebook deleted a whole slew of pics on his Facebook page that were there just under two hours ago. Perhaps, he felt it was the Wright thing to do. HAHAHA
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:14:48 AM

Probably unrelated, but an Anthony Stephenson on Facebook deleted a whole slew of pics on his Facebook page that were there just under two hours ago. Perhaps, he felt it was the Wright thing to do. HAHAHA

@suchmoon good point !

And i looked on the modlog and i see no staff deletions on here lately so it was him then.
Aww well what ever LOL

And Gleg Gamow i never google'd you or any name variation either LOL

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:20:43 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1040249.msg11218591#msg11218591

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:datL70YCZjgJ:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Faction%3Dprofile%3Bu%3D105778%3Bsa%3DshowPosts+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I am not computer illeterate.
I have degrees in both electronics technology and computer science.
I used to design, build and empliment automation instrumentation, including all forms of communications equipment, compouterized equipment, you name it.
I am fluent in several computer languages, you might call ancient.
cobol, fortran, pascal, c, c++, assembler (depending on which chip), and most of the visual languages.
Operating systems sych as cics (early 80's), dos (ibm or microslut, take your pick), among several others.

I can build you a car,from scratch, give me a frame and I can go from there.....build you a house, wire it, plumb it, frame it, pour and smooth the concrete, lay the bricks, put up your sheetrock and tape and bed it, float your ceiling, and texture the hell out of your walls, and ceiling(s), run wall paper, then landscape the crap out of it, build decks, shoot  gunnite pools, climb and maintain ANY microwave tower and equipment
among a whole crap load of other things I have learned to do in 55 years of doing it. Earning money in a job since I was 12, working at a gas station, for 65 cents an hour.
On top of al lthat, I can rope and ride like any cowboy on the circuit, and used to ride rodeos at age 16 and 17. Worked on a REAL sheep and cattle ranch, in paintrock Texas at that age, too, every summer for 3 years. Hoed weeds in the cotton patch, watermelon patch, and corn patches, every one of those summers, in addition.
Bottom line is, there isn't much I am not capable of learning and remembering, at least until the alzheimer's kicks in..

I could eventually do it myself, but why waste talent and time?
I am 65.
I got tired of programming years ago, after 35+ years of doing it.
If someone already knows how to do it, and how to show me or someone else how to maintain it, that's a plus, because of time and effort.

I  have always believed in the terminology "the smart guys always know how to find the right people to put 'around' them".

The things I would look for are

1) up front-ness 2) honesty 3) ability 4) knowledge

among many other factors.

I don't like back doors.
I don't like "proprietary" additions that require someone to come back time and again, for so-called maintenance.

and always keep in mind:
hand-shake deals are a thing of the past.
NO ONE keeps a hand-shake deal.
No one can enforce a hand-shake deal.
If they tell you they are one of a kind and keep handshake deals, then walk away, they are lying sob's. I don't care who you are.
You can't tell me any different, because I have been there, federally, cost me a ton of money to find out....and hand-shake deals don't hold water, not even a drop.
Ever heard of buffet or gates or anyone else making a handshake deal and keeping it?

bullcrap!

edited to add:

My #1 saying is:
"You don't bullshit me, and I won't bullshit you!", period.

Dude has lost his motherfuckin' mind! Why the fuck would he delete the only post where he referenced Texas if he's on the up-and-up?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:25:46 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=105778

That fucker is deleting his Goddamn ass off! Was it something we said that made him loose his fuckin' 65-year-old mind?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:39:50 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1040249.msg11218591#msg11218591

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:datL70YCZjgJ:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Faction%3Dprofile%3Bu%3D105778%3Bsa%3DshowPosts+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I am not computer illeterate.
I have degrees in both electronics technology and computer science.
I used to design, build and empliment automation instrumentation, including all forms of communications equipment, compouterized equipment, you name it.
I am fluent in several computer languages, you might call ancient.
cobol, fortran, pascal, c, c++, assembler (depending on which chip), and most of the visual languages.
Operating systems sych as cics (early 80's), dos (ibm or microslut, take your pick), among several others.

I can build you a car,from scratch, give me a frame and I can go from there.....build you a house, wire it, plumb it, frame it, pour and smooth the concrete, lay the bricks, put up your sheetrock and tape and bed it, float your ceiling, and texture the hell out of your walls, and ceiling(s), run wall paper, then landscape the crap out of it, build decks, shoot  gunnite pools, climb and maintain ANY microwave tower and equipment
among a whole crap load of other things I have learned to do in 55 years of doing it. Earning money in a job since I was 12, working at a gas station, for 65 cents an hour.
On top of al lthat, I can rope and ride like any cowboy on the circuit, and used to ride rodeos at age 16 and 17. Worked on a REAL sheep and cattle ranch, in paintrock Texas at that age, too, every summer for 3 years. Hoed weeds in the cotton patch, watermelon patch, and corn patches, every one of those summers, in addition.
Bottom line is, there isn't much I am not capable of learning and remembering, at least until the alzheimer's kicks in..

I could eventually do it myself, but why waste talent and time?
I am 65.
I got tired of programming years ago, after 35+ years of doing it.
If someone already knows how to do it, and how to show me or someone else how to maintain it, that's a plus, because of time and effort.

I  have always believed in the terminology "the smart guys always know how to find the right people to put 'around' them".

The things I would look for are

1) up front-ness 2) honesty 3) ability 4) knowledge

among many other factors.

I don't like back doors.
I don't like "proprietary" additions that require someone to come back time and again, for so-called maintenance.

and always keep in mind:
hand-shake deals are a thing of the past.
NO ONE keeps a hand-shake deal.
No one can enforce a hand-shake deal.
If they tell you they are one of a kind and keep handshake deals, then walk away, they are lying sob's. I don't care who you are.
You can't tell me any different, because I have been there, federally, cost me a ton of money to find out....and hand-shake deals don't hold water, not even a drop.
Ever heard of buffet or gates or anyone else making a handshake deal and keeping it?

bullcrap!

edited to add:

My #1 saying is:
"You don't bullshit me, and I won't bullshit you!", period.

Dude has lost his motherfuckin' mind! Why the fuck would he delete the only post where he referenced Texas if he's on the up-and-up?

http://www.advancedbackgroundchecks.com/anthony+stephenson/78316730

In Anthony's mind, 105 Wedgewood Ln, Elgin, TX 78621 is 500-1000 miles from the Cedar Hill address when in reality it's only 500-1000 yards.

And Larry is Anthony's son.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:55:50 AM

Interesting indeed !
And what have i been saying ? What is with all these guys from Texas ?

And did he unleash the secrets of Crypto way back ?
If so, was any part of that dirt on Cryptsy's secret internal Back Room Boys Conspiracy coin cloning shenanigans ?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 03:02:00 AM

I feel sorry for poor Not Anthony. He streisanded himself for absolutely no reason, two pages after everyone had already forgotten about him. Tough.
cabinetmaker

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:16:23 AM

can't even get the age right.

what a bunch of dippy asses.

and, asswipe, is there a REASON I can't delete my posts?

or are you shitasses having too much fun getting way the fuck off topic?

this was about cryptsy being a fucking rip off not about me being radical fucking rob and you shitheads getting the fucking names dead fucking wrong.
But, then you are all too chickenshit to follow up. so why are you crying like titty babies in the first fucking place?
Any time you dubasses want to go to court and put your stinking fucking money where your stupid mouth is, just step the fuck up.
We'll go to the Judge, Justic of the peace, or whatever, and we'll find out whom is whom and whom runs what.
Bring, like I sid once before, bring your fucking cash because I don't take fucking coin or checks, or credit cards.
I'll put up whatever YOU put up, penny for penny, dollar for dollar.
You think you know what is what, shut up or put up.

all you're doing now is spouting shit to be spouting shit.

like what you have been saying I have been doing.
Why is it so bad for me and good for you.
Like that old double standard do you?

Go ahead, get ripped off, what do I care. It's only money and we all have money to burn right now. So, all of this is meaningless anyway, because you are all so rich you could give a rats ass what happens to your coins.
Go ahead, mine your assoff, or buy, whatever you want to, and send them to your btc wallet, or exchange them for btc, at crypty and see how fast you get them back out.
I don't give a shit what happens to your money. why should you?

kind of like the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it?

now go back to your little dorm rooms, or mommies bedroom, or your sister's bedroom, or that little room out back where you go to "pump the monkey" and smoke some more pot and you'll feel all better.
like the man said, "eventually you'll get the fuck over it".

If I find your names, I will be glad to post them. and then you can delete them.

If you shitheads went nback so far, perhaps you read the MULTIPLE  post I did on cryptsy being a rip off in 2013.

or did you just pass that one by, like a dumbass, one sighted asswipe?

don't like me deleting my shit.
fuck.....go back and put them back in......if you think your smart ass can..............

bottom line is you fuckers arw way the fuck off the OP.
You have simply chosen to pick on someone, who agreed wth the original post.

pised off.nah.
mad...nah.
laughing at your stupid asses...yeah.

looking at how stupid some people can be, thinking they know how to use a computer, much less a search engine to find the truth, yeah....seems to be quite a few of them, too.

You stupid fuckers don't even know my fucking name. birthplace, full name, address, right phone number, or anything else.

all you found was a fucking name on a geektools, whois search engine that showed you who registered the name.

Kind of like Zuckerberg. He owns the name Facebook, but look at the registrar.
I simply used someone else besides godaddy or some other site.

what fucking dipshit assholes you are.

Like I said, you chickenshit bastards put your fucking money where your fucking mouth is and we'll see fucking whom is whom.
Personally I think you are all    1) too stupid, or 2) too chickenshit to find the truth, or 3) don't give a shit and want to keep on spouting shit off the top of your stupid head, with no proof ust because you can and for no other reason (kind of like being a real shitass huh).

A name on a register is not proof of who actually owns the site.
But, hey., come on down and let me prove it to you.
You dumb fuck heads come on down to Austin and the when you don't find me, come on UP  HERE  and see if you can, shitheads.
And if you even get CLOSE to finding me, you'll see and proof will be shown I am not Anthony, and I do not live in Austin, and I do not have a 512 area code, not even the fuck close.
Then you'll chickenshit yourself back to your little house and not pay the money, again, like a chickenshit, asswipe.
So let's do this legal, in front of a Judge, who can decide who is who. I'll bring my birth certificate, you bring what you thin kis mine. Yours should say Anthony, mine won't.
Mine doesn;t....you owe me the money....mine matches yours, you take the money and go home.

I've got 10 grand, upt up yours and we'll gt started. I'll pay for your p lane ticket, after I cointact your lawyer, who is holding your money.
My lawyer will give him proof of my identity and I'll take your mney and go home. I'll also show you the age is wrong, too. How stupid can you be? Obviously pretty goddamned stupid.

Once again., put the fuck up, or shut the fuck up.
If you think I am being defensive, then calm me down and agree to the bet and we'll call lawyers and settle this.
Otherwise, you are an idiot who doesn't know  jack shit. But does know how to use a geektools or other i.p. look up on an search engine, but otherwise doesn't know jack shit.

come on down and put up your stinking money..................if you fucking dare, smartasses............
I feel no fear from you or anyone else.

My phone is on, my cell phone is on, my business phone is on, and they all take message and have caller i.d., and I'll answer any valid number.
I'll be waiting on your fucking call.
If you don't call tonight, then I 'll come back and post what stupid people you are tommorrow.
And the next day, and the next, until you find me, if you CAN find me.

But, again, hell, you can just tell me how much you want to bet, right here, right now, and I'll match it, let lawyers hold the money and we'll see who measures up, in front of a judge.

Until then you are nothing but a fucking stupid assed jerk off pigfucker and liar who doesn't know his or her ass from a hole in her or his ass.

Put up or shut up.

what.,...do you guiys sit around and actually think of this shit to say?
Weren't you those school bullies I kicked ths goddamned shit out of iun grade school,. jr hih, high school and college?
No one liked you there either, did they?
MikkisJ

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:18:35 AM

What's the latest news on cryptsy? Withdrawals stuck?
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:21:30 AM

<hysterical-ranting-snipped>

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:26:58 AM

what hapened to dogecoin's blockchain?

every time I try to load the blockchain or sync up my wallet, it tells me it is corrupted, downloads the BC and then starts all over again, the next time I fire it up.

I sync'd up on sunday, today I get nothing and it is trying to start all over again.

version 1.8.0.0.

My last transaction was in JUNE OR JULY 2014, but now it says I am a year and 2 months behind, which is impossible if I had a transaction in feb.

someone has neutered the doge.
it starts here

goes to here

then crashes, especially if I turn it off and shut down my computer.
the error (horror) messages appear........

and it starts the block chain all over again, the next time I start it up, whether or not it finished loading the BC.

woof f'ing woof, no love, no wow......

bow (of bow wow) gone too..........

The images were posted here: http://66.7.221.96/~ampcabin/fuckedup1.jpg (1-6)

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:vOaVOaZr6WkJ:https://whoisology.com/archive_8/thebarmidlandsucks.com+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

https://www.facebook.com/robbin.stephenson.1

March 28, 2011 at Midland, Texas
Heart Attack 3-28-2011, approximately 3:40 in the morning. Was dead for 4 minutes at MMH, until revived by Dr. Rea and his staff, in the emergency room. I now have 3 stents. 2 that night, 1... 9 months later, after another exam. No lights, no grandparents waiting on me, no other relatives at all, no tunnel of light(s), no heavenly sounds, no feelings, no nothing, which leads me to believe there is nothing beyond death. When you are gone, then by golly, you are dead and gone. Maybe I wasn't dead long enough (I know for some, my death can't be long enough), or something, but in any case, I now know what I believe in after death. Nothing. All that I was taught ,and believed all those years, is now gone and ir-retrievable. Although I hope I am dead wrong, in my mind it is doubtful there is anything after life and death. This does not mean that I don't want anyone else to believe what I believe. You all have your faith, and that is ok by me. I would never hold that agsinst anyone, no matter what faith you are, with the exception of Muslims who believe killing is a way of life, the west is decadent and needs to be killed off ,etc. (those people are just plain stupid...i.e. if they believe that progress is against God's law (or Muhammad, etc), then they should strip down to a loin cloth, throw away anything they may have, including weapons like guns, and go live in caves, as their god intended. Otherwise they are breaking their own laws and should kill themselves in retribution, otherwise they are just hipocrates). As for the rest who wish to worship their supreme being in peace, I wish you well in your endeavors, and I hope you find what you are looking for, both in life and afterwards. If you wish to know what a heart attack feels like (not the symptoms), stick your finger in an electrical outlet. My symptoms (which I actually had about 6 months earlier and didn't recognize them), were back pain, in the center of my back, both arms hurt, and my jaw on my left side went numb. All are recognizeable symptoms, both individually, and collectively. You should all correct your diet (talk to your doctor) to a more favorable life style. Although being overweight (I am not talking about obesity) isn't that good for you, it is not a contributing factor to heart problems. Exercise daily, 30 minutes or more, walking, get on a treadmill, lift weights, or whatever you feel like. The older you get the more you need the exercise. Get off the cheese (in large amounts), get rid of the salt (all you can...salt is what makes the fat STICK to your arteries) fatty meats like fatty beef, eat more chicken and turkey, and lean pork. Eat veggies every day, fruits every day. Drink juice, but sugared down. Wine is good for you, in moderate amounts, as is any liquor. (studies show wine or liquor has the same effect...but MODERATELY, BEER not included, sorry fellas). Last but most importantly. Kiss your wife (or yecchhh 'partner' [but that's not for me to decide or comment on] )every day....you may not get the chance tomorrow. Hopefully your family is better than mine. Absolutely NO ONE from my family came to see me the (over a week) I was in the hospital recovering. Thank someone I have a loving wife. And thanks to my friends who DID come to see me. How many of you who don't like this are oging to be able to say you died more than once? Yeah, good luck with that.

It won't be long now for Rob[bin] to meet the Great Cabinetmaker in the Sky (or delete his Facebook page first).

Wow! That's an interesting friend.

cabinetmaker

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:31:12 AM

yes, particularly btc.

but, hey, don't listen to me. I am just a dumbass, according to the fine people here at bitcointalk, on this topic, about the thing you just asked about, but to which no one is on topic about.

And to which no one is actually replying to.
yes, you can put all you want into crpty, you just can't take it out., for 99% of all their coins, that I am aware of.
They keep talking about doge working, but I would be skeptical. You still wouldn't be able to turn doge into cash or if you traded for btc, it would be gone.

My last btc withdrawal has been "pending", for almost 3 weeks now.
I traded all of my LTC for BTC and it accepted the incoming trade of ltc for btc, but they took my btc when I tried to withdraw it to another wallet, within minutes of it being in my cryptsy btc wallet.
Just be forewarned.

Do NOT do anything on cryptsy. Get your coins out when you can. But not right now.

I concider my coins (a substantial amount) gone with the wind. It represented a years worth of mining LTC at 325-375mh.
But, no, I am not UPPOSED to be pissed off. Just laugh and shrug it off. What's a few tousand for a joke.

Say any more than that and you'll have these guys ripping you a new asshole for trying to agree with the original poster of this topic.
cabinetmaker

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:36:54 AM

Activity: 546

Blame Vod!

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 19: -0 / +3
Ignore

Re: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action
Today at 03:26:58 AM

Reply with quote  #2009
Quote from: cabinetmaker on December 23, 2014, 06:41:45 PM
what hapened to dogecoin's blockchain?

every time I try to load the blockchain or sync up my wallet, it tells me it is corrupted, downloads the BC and then starts all over again, the next time I fire it up.

I sync'd up on sunday, today I get nothing and it is trying to start all over again.

version 1.8.0.0.

My last transaction was in JUNE OR JULY 2014, but now it says I am a year and 2 months behind, which is impossible if I had a transaction in feb.

someone has neutered the doge.
it starts here

goes to here

then crashes, especially if I turn it off and shut down my computer.
the error (horror) messages appear........

and it starts the block chain all over again, the next time I start it up, whether or not it finished loading the BC.

woof f'ing woof, no love, no wow......

bow (of bow wow) gone too..........

The images were posted here: http://66.7.221.96/~ampcabin/fuckedup1.jpg (1-6)

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:vOaVOaZr6WkJ:https://whoisology.com/archive_8/thebarmidlandsucks.com+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

March 28, 2011 at Midland, Texas
Heart Attack 3-28-2011, approximately 3:40 in the morning. Was dead for 4 minutes at MMH, until revived by Dr. Rea and his staff, in the emergency room. I now have 3 stents. 2 that night, 1... 9 months later, after another exam. No lights, no grandparents waiting on me, no other relatives at all, no tunnel of light(s), no heavenly sounds, no feelings, no nothing, which leads me to believe there is nothing beyond death. When you are gone, then by golly, you are dead and gone. Maybe I wasn't dead long enough (I know for some, my death can't be long enough), or something, but in any case, I now know what I believe in after death. Nothing. All that I was taught ,and believed all those years, is now gone and ir-retrievable. Although I hope I am dead wrong, in my mind it is doubtful there is anything after life and death. This does not mean that I don't want anyone else to believe what I believe. You all have your faith, and that is ok by me. I would never hold that agsinst anyone, no matter what faith you are, with the exception of Muslims who believe killing is a way of life, the west is decadent and needs to be killed off ,etc. (those people are just plain stupid...i.e. if they believe that progress is against God's law (or Muhammad, etc), then they should strip down to a loin cloth, throw away anything they may have, including weapons like guns, and go live in caves, as their god intended. Otherwise they are breaking their own laws and should kill themselves in retribution, otherwise they are just hipocrates). As for the rest who wish to worship their supreme being in peace, I wish you well in your endeavors, and I hope you find what you are looking for, both in life and afterwards. If you wish to know what a heart attack feels like (not the symptoms), stick your finger in an electrical outlet. My symptoms (which I actually had about 6 months earlier and didn't recognize them), were back pain, in the center of my back, both arms hurt, and my jaw on my left side went numb. All are recognizeable symptoms, both individually, and collectively. You should all correct your diet (talk to your doctor) to a more favorable life style. Although being overweight (I am not talking about obesity) isn't that good for you, it is not a contributing factor to heart problems. Exercise daily, 30 minutes or more, walking, get on a treadmill, lift weights, or whatever you feel like. The older you get the more you need the exercise. Get off the cheese (in large amounts), get rid of the salt (all you can...salt is what makes the fat STICK to your arteries) fatty meats like fatty beef, eat more chicken and turkey, and lean pork. Eat veggies every day, fruits every day. Drink juice, but sugared down. Wine is good for you, in moderate amounts, as is any liquor. (studies show wine or liquor has the same effect...but MODERATELY, BEER not included, sorry fellas). Last but most importantly. Kiss your wife (or yecchhh 'partner' [but that's not for me to decide or comment on] )every day....you may not get the chance tomorrow. Hopefully your family is better than mine. Absolutely NO ONE from my family came to see me the (over a week) I was in the hospital recovering. Thank someone I have a loving wife. And thanks to my friends who DID come to see me. How many of you who don't like this are oging to be able to say you died more than once? Yeah, good luck with that.

It won't be long now for Rob[bin] to meet the Great Cabinetmaker in the Sky (or delete his Facebook page first).

Wow! That's an interesting friend.

where do you come up with this shit?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:40:05 AM

can't even get the age right.

what a bunch of dippy asses.

and, asswipe, is there a REASON I can't delete my posts?

or are you shitasses having too much fun getting way the fuck off topic?

this was about cryptsy being a fucking rip off not about me being radical fucking rob and you shitheads getting the fucking names dead fucking wrong.
But, then you are all too chickenshit to follow up. so why are you crying like titty babies in the first fucking place?
Any time you dubasses want to go to court and put your stinking fucking money where your stupid mouth is, just step the fuck up.
We'll go to the Judge, Justic of the peace, or whatever, and we'll find out whom is whom and whom runs what.
Bring, like I sid once before, bring your fucking cash because I don't take fucking coin or checks, or credit cards.
I'll put up whatever YOU put up, penny for penny, dollar for dollar.
You think you know what is what, shut up or put up.

all you're doing now is spouting shit to be spouting shit.

like what you have been saying I have been doing.
Why is it so bad for me and good for you.
Like that old double standard do you?

Go ahead, get ripped off, what do I care. It's only money and we all have money to burn right now. So, all of this is meaningless anyway, because you are all so rich you could give a rats ass what happens to your coins.
Go ahead, mine your assoff, or buy, whatever you want to, and send them to your btc wallet, or exchange them for btc, at crypty and see how fast you get them back out.
I don't give a shit what happens to your money. why should you?

kind of like the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it?

now go back to your little dorm rooms, or mommies bedroom, or your sister's bedroom, or that little room out back where you go to "pump the monkey" and smoke some more pot and you'll feel all better.
like the man said, "eventually you'll get the fuck over it".

If I find your names, I will be glad to post them. and then you can delete them.

If you shitheads went nback so far, perhaps you read the MULTIPLE  post I did on cryptsy being a rip off in 2013.

or did you just pass that one by, like a dumbass, one sighted asswipe?

don't like me deleting my shit.
fuck.....go back and put them back in......if you think your smart ass can..............

bottom line is you fuckers arw way the fuck off the OP.
You have simply chosen to pick on someone, who agreed wth the original post.

pised off.nah.
mad...nah.
laughing at your stupid asses...yeah.

looking at how stupid some people can be, thinking they know how to use a computer, much less a search engine to find the truth, yeah....seems to be quite a few of them, too.

You stupid fuckers don't even know my fucking name. birthplace, full name, address, right phone number, or anything else.

all you found was a fucking name on a geektools, whois search engine that showed you who registered the name.

Kind of like Zuckerberg. He owns the name Facebook, but look at the registrar.
I simply used someone else besides godaddy or some other site.

what fucking dipshit assholes you are.

Like I said, you chickenshit bastards put your fucking money where your fucking mouth is and we'll see fucking whom is whom.
Personally I think you are all    1) too stupid, or 2) too chickenshit to find the truth, or 3) don't give a shit and want to keep on spouting shit off the top of your stupid head, with no proof ust because you can and for no other reason (kind of like being a real shitass huh).

A name on a register is not proof of who actually owns the site.
But, hey., come on down and let me prove it to you.
You dumb fuck heads come on down to Austin and the when you don't find me, come on UP  HERE  and see if you can, shitheads.
And if you even get CLOSE to finding me, you'll see and proof will be shown I am not Anthony, and I do not live in Austin, and I do not have a 512 area code, not even the fuck close.
Then you'll chickenshit yourself back to your little house and not pay the money, again, like a chickenshit, asswipe.
So let's do this legal, in front of a Judge, who can decide who is who. I'll bring my birth certificate, you bring what you thin kis mine. Yours should say Anthony, mine won't.
Mine doesn;t....you owe me the money....mine matches yours, you take the money and go home.

I've got 10 grand, upt up yours and we'll gt started. I'll pay for your p lane ticket, after I cointact your lawyer, who is holding your money.
My lawyer will give him proof of my identity and I'll take your mney and go home. I'll also show you the age is wrong, too. How stupid can you be? Obviously pretty goddamned stupid.

Once again., put the fuck up, or shut the fuck up.
If you think I am being defensive, then calm me down and agree to the bet and we'll call lawyers and settle this.
Otherwise, you are an idiot who doesn't know  jack shit. But does know how to use a geektools or other i.p. look up on an search engine, but otherwise doesn't know jack shit.

come on down and put up your stinking money..................if you fucking dare, smartasses............
I feel no fear from you or anyone else.

My phone is on, my cell phone is on, my business phone is on, and they all take message and have caller i.d., and I'll answer any valid number.
I'll be waiting on your fucking call.
If you don't call tonight, then I 'll come back and post what stupid people you are tommorrow.
And the next day, and the next, until you find me, if you CAN find me.

But, again, hell, you can just tell me how much you want to bet, right here, right now, and I'll match it, let lawyers hold the money and we'll see who measures up, in front of a judge.

Until then you are nothing but a fucking stupid assed jerk off pigfucker and liar who doesn't know his or her ass from a hole in her or his ass.

Put up or shut up.

what.,...do you guiys sit around and actually think of this shit to say?
Weren't you those school bullies I kicked ths goddamned shit out of iun grade school,. jr hih, high school and college?
No one liked you there either, did they?

Again, Dude, you were off the fuckin' radar but opted to go Full Fodor. Are you tryin' to upstage Dr. Craig Steven Wright at week's end?

FWIW, my full vitals are on this forum. Feel free to search for them via my SSN ending in 6586.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: